Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Cut-Clear Road-Open Clarity Blockbuster Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
happygirl

Re: MISC Cut & Clear Road Opener Clarity Candle Services

Unread post by happygirl » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:55 am

Thanks Miss Aida!

It wasn't really a fight that we had. We got together, and got into a conversation about a serious relationship (I think the conversation was too soon), and we discussed some issues that I think, were just too soon for the situation. We ended the conversation on a good note - however, after a few days, he had second thoughts and decided to just bail. From the reading, I got that this was due to the fears of commitment due to a past relationship, and assumptions he made.

I agree, I don't really like going against the reading - but I'm just confused as to why the candles were so different. The spell is completed once the vigil candle is burnt completely, correct? And it's not usually a good idea to interpret the candle until it's completed. The idea that this conversation occurred while the candles were still burning, and after the candles finished, it was still positive. Is this a common thing for candles to suggest a more positive outcome than what might actually happen?

I will wait and see what the blockbuster and return to me candle reports say - if it's negative, then it's time to move on, and stop trying to make things work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: MISC Cut & Clear Road Opener Clarity Candle Services

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello, happygirl,

I performed a spell n a man who was impotent.

The candles all showed an erection. I thought it was crazy or something was wrong with the candles! LOL. A month later, he was no longer impotent.

Moral of the story? Magic usually takes awhile to work: Patience.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lonestar_76

MISC Blockbuster Candle Services

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:47 am

Hi everyone,

I am going to have a Blockbuster Candle set in the church - I want it remove all obstacles standing in the way of me having a romantic relationship with my target.

1) I am not sure if I should send a photo of me as well as of him.

2) I am doing Break Up work on him and his wife also, at the same time. She is not the only obstacle, although a significant one. I am not sure whether to include his wife's name in the petition, e.g. to state, 'Remove ALL obstacles preventing (MY NAME) and (TARGET) from being in a committed relationship,' or add in also 'especially (WIFE'S NAME)'.

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: MISC Cut-Clear Road-Open Clarity Blockbuster Candle Services

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Hello, Lonestar_76 --

1) Yes, send a photo of you as well as a photo of him, but i will tell you what uis much better -- a photo of the two of you TOGETHER. You want to bust up all blockages that keep the two of you apart. Also, if you have no photo of the two of you together, this would indicate an issue in the relationship, and perhaps it is premature to use a Blockbuster candle. Just saying.

2) If you include her name on the Blockbuster candle, you are basically trying to use the Blockbuster candle as another Break Up candle. Again, it looks like if this is the case, and he is still so much "with her" that you put her name on every candle, then it may be that your use of a Blockbuster candle may be premature. I don't know your situation, but the thought comes to mind, that's all.

So what is a Blockbuster Candle really for, if not for Break Ups? It is to crash through barriers. Compare it to its closest spell-family member, the Road Opener Candle: The Road Opener allows previously invisible paths to appear. The Block Buster dynamites a way where there was no way. Neither of them are Break Up Candles.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Thank you so much Catherine for your help and clarification on the Blockbuster candle! I am new to Hoodoo so your thoughts are very welcome, and I love the Lucky Mojo sites and forum - so much wonderful information! Thanks so much for making it freely available. Yes, I do have a photo of us together so I will send that. Thanks again,

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:42 pm

I gave my little brother advices for a blockbuster spell for all the obstacle he have in life, but after he perform the spell there's still some blocage on his way,i want order candle lit at MISC,let me know if i need only one candle set at the MISC or a run of 3 blockbuster candles.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

I would do a run of 3. This means one candle lit after the other is almost completed.

Then, see what the reports say.

Wishing your brother all the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:17 am

I gonna follow your advices,thanks a lots Miss Aida

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:10 am

Can anyone give me some advice on which MISC candle would be the best choice for the following situation?

I am very happy at my current place of work and would dearly love to stay, but I don't have enough weekly hours and will have to start looking around for another job in a few months for financial reasons (I work in a school).

In a month or so I will gain an extra qualification that is pertinent to my job, so will effectively be working at two grades lower than I'm qualified for.

I have repeatedly asked my boss for extra hours but he is tied to a budget and also doesn't need any more supporting staff. :(

Therefore I don't know whether to go for a RO or a Blockbuster candle to clear a path for me to stay there, which effectively means that someone would have to leave so that I can take over their role, or a child with additional learning needs requires 1:1 support throughout the day.

Any ideas? Or is there another MISC candle that would be better?
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, Lilith Triple Moon,

I would go with Boss Fix for your situation

I pray that he sees the light and the good in you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:40 am

Thank you, Miss Aida, for both your reply and prayer. :)

I had been looking at a Boss Fix but wasn't sure if it was applicable in this situation.

I'll order one today and will start on a honey jar too...no harm in sweetening in him up, huh? ;)
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

ventris

Unread post by ventris » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi,

What is the best vigil candle for clearing obstacles between 2 parties in order for them to move forward to a romantic relationship? Thanks

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:50 am

Hello ventris,

A Blockbuster vigil candle would be a good fit for that situation:

You can order one to be burned on the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church's altar here:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Or you can order one here to burn in your own home:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:50 am

Road Opener candles can be generic or contain a specific request. Sample petitions include:

"Open my roads to love, so that I may find a partner for life."
"May my roads be opened and a way be shown toward a new job for me."
"May roads that were closed to me now open so that I may enter graduate school."

Cut and Clear candles are generally specific. Sample petitions may look like this:

"May my former love for [Name] be cut and cleared in preparation for new love."
"Cut and clear away all liars, cheats, and backbiters from my life."
"May my obsession with [Item or Name] be cut and cleared away forever."

Clarity petitions vary quite a bit, depending on circumstances. Some samples include:

"Lord, open the eyes of [Name] so that he will he the evils of [Name] with clarity."
"May [Name] see my love is true, without anger and in full clarity."
"I pray that the confused mind of [Name] will heal and clarity will be restored."

Blockbuster petitions are often written very strongly. Sample petitions may look like this:

"Remove all blocks and obstacles that have held back the success of my business."
"May all obstacles, road blocks, and hindrances to my marriage to [Name] be destroyed!"
"May the stumbling blocks that [Name] has placed in my path be destroyed!"

Click here for Candle Ministry Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:37 pm

Can a blockbuster vigil be used to (generally speaking) "blast away" someones resistance to spell work? or is there another vigil better suited for this?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Hello, thelight1 --

Yes, a Blockbuster vigil can indeed be used to blast away someone's resistance to spell work, and it is probably the most popular choice for this kind of petition. For focus and intensity of purpose, you would want to team the Block Buster with a candle for what your actual desire is with respect to that resistant person, and light them both on the same day.

Blessings

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:46 pm

Thank you!

So, I am currently working on some revenge work, Ive had a reading from airr member and it is COMPLETELY justified..i have runs of candles for the intranquil spirit spell as well as runs of candles for break up work going, and im planning on having some Blockbuster Vigils lit by MISC within the next few days.. so, how would i petition this in reference to breaking my target's resistance?

Blast away [name]'s [DOB] resistance to the intranquil spirit spell that is currently being conducted. Allow [name] to feel the effects of the intranquil spirit.

Blast away [name]'s [DOB] AND [name 2] [DOB2]'s resistance to the break up work currently being conducted

sorry, writers block! and i really don't want to miswrite these petitions! i've never used blockbuster before but i think this is exactly what i need. :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:22 pm

thelight1,

I find both to be acceptable petitions for the work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:09 pm

thanks jaydee :)

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:41 pm

thelight1 --

Block Buster is one of our most popular candles at the church for blowing away obstacles.

Cut and Clear destroys blockages caused by useless and outworn relationships.

Road Opener is usually used for new ventures, rather than breaking up old and stagnant situations.

Clarity is a favorite with those who know that right and justice are on their side and want the other person to see the truth.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”