Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Protection from Harassing Pseudo-Flirtation by Random Men

avoiceanswered
Protection from Harassing Pseudo-Flirtation by Random Men

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Sat May 23, 2015 1:45 am

Enter the Rant

Seems silly, but I can hardly walk down the street without being hit-on, having men trying to get my attention to take up my time, or have a decent conversation, much less professional one without it turning sexual.

Call it a blessing or curse. I find it verges on the line of harassment. I have told men straight up No! when they turned the conversation sexual and yet they insist on "complimenting"/persuading me on my sensuality and how they find it enticing. I have to be rude for them to get the point. Sometimes that doesn't even work and I have to just run.

I am friendly and like to pick-on friends, even people who I just met like they are my siblings. This is claimed to be flirting. I wear modest clothes compared to the average girl, which shouldn't matter anyways.Nor do anything suggesting I am interested. Being in my 20's, I find that I have more men who are my father's age and older after me. It is just disturbing when I am told I look 16. :cry: I am asking so the advances don't escalate into a even more serious form of sexual harassment or possibly assault.

Is there a Men Keep Away formula?

I find wearing rosemary helps. :?:

Nidia2

Re: Protection from Harassing Pseudo-Flirtation by Random Men

Unread post by Nidia2 » Sat May 23, 2015 3:39 am

Well....can't speak from experience unfortunately lol, but if I were you I'd use stuff like commanding or master products, to raise my influence (or influence items!) So that when you say stop or no, they know you mean it.

Also. Although you might think treating people you just met and friends "as siblings" is not considered flirting, realize that the body has a very strong reaction to affection, that is, a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Basicaly it controls the "reward and pleasure" center of our brain, as well as regulate our movements and emotional responses to that affection; prob. Why most people you meet respond in a not so platonic way to your mannerisms.

I would try to be aware of my stance and body language, respect personal space (not saying you don't just saying what I would do) and also do some tranquility work on myself. You are young and don't need one more thing to worry about :)

As for just completely keeping men away, I don't think you want to use something like hotfoot or banish.unless banish can be used for the bad advances and attitudes of the men only, but I am not sure, someone more experienced would have to verify.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 23, 2015 8:17 am

I do not think that a "men keep away" formula would be in your best interests, long-term, unless you are a female separatist intending to live in an all-female environment. Rather, i think that some form of strength and power would assist you.

You yourself said that Rosemary helps -- so i suggest that you try Queen Elizabeth Root added to Rosemary, for regal, queenly, powerful control over those who randomly harass you with aggressive pseudo-admiration tactics
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 23, 2015 9:37 am

catherineyronwode wrote:You yourself said that Rosemary helps -- so i suggest that you try Queen Elizabeth Root added to Rosemary, for regal, queenly, powerful control over those who randomly harass you with aggressive pseudo-admiration tactics
"Aggressive psuedo-admiration tactics" -- <shudder> yes, this can be the first step in justifying verbal or physical assault.

In addition to Queen Elizabeth Root, I would suggest Slippery Elm and Alum to stop their mouths when -- or before -- they start getting inappropriate.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Sun May 24, 2015 1:28 am

catherineyronwode wrote:You yourself said that Rosemary helps -- so i suggest that you try Queen Elizabeth Root added to Rosemary, for regal, queenly, powerful control over those who randomly harass you with aggressive pseudo-admiration tactics
I think it's a persistent, mind control attempt sadly.

I looked up Queen Elizabeth Root and I found out about Angelica root on the herb-magic site which I can easily obtain at an acupuncturist's office or herbalist. Would this be a good substitute?

I will definitely add slippery elm as I have it on hand now.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello, avoiceanswered ,

Miss cat is the expert here. I would do as she recommends. We are all very fortunate to have her here giving us advice.

She is giving you the best advice and, personally, I would not use substitutes and do as she has recommended

My two cents...

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Wed May 27, 2015 8:58 am

Not to be argumentative or to seem ungrateful. I understand that Miss Cat said that Queen Elizabeth root was for queenly power. Is this like domination? It seems to also be an attractant for men and love. Something which I am not trying to do, unless it comes down to intent. The Angelica root is said to be a guardian and power to woman. I am just a bit confused.

Thank you everyone for the advice and understanding this fully. I definitely follow the advice I have been given.

Edit: I found some older posts on it and linked it. <3
queen-elizabeth-orris-iris-root-questio ... 14812.html

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Hello, avoiceanswered ,

You're fine!

Then by al means, do this. It's good to think outside the box.

Please keep us posted on the progress. It would be interesting to know the outcome of this.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Well, between this and the saints, the situation is much better.

Men are being polite and sometimes helpful now.

Thank you again

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:30 pm

Hello, avoiceanswered,

That's great!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moon Bear

Unread post by Moon Bear » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:51 pm

My wife has this same problem. She is harassed everywhere she goes, even when I am with her by her side.

I know this is a very old post but I was hoping the OP (or others) could provide some more detailed instructions as to how to implement this protection.

Would I just place some rosemary and queen Elizabeth root in a mojo bag and then put in her purse? Or do the herbs need to be physically worn on the body?

Thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Moon Bear,

A mojo would be worn as close to the skin as possible but it can also be worn in a purse or pocket. Men wear it in their croch area or a pocket, women tend to wear in the bra or in a purse. Once made its not to be seen or touched by others. Fed oil weekly and prayed over. You dont simply place items in a bag and call it a mojo, it is a living being that needs to be prayed over, prepared and fed with a purpose. I will give you a link to two ares that will help you learn about mojos and also some links to products and spells on protection.

Information on a mojo bag: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Fiery wall of protection mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-fiery- ... ction.html
LM book on protection and uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
Cats book on mojo bags: THE ART OF MAKING MOJOS
by catherine yronwode
Protection another great product to use: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html
Angelic root used for protection with women: http://www.herbmagic.com/angelica-root.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Moon Bear

Unread post by Moon Bear » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:20 am

Thank you kindly JayDee. Very helpful.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”