Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lemon and Lime Break-Up Spells Questions and Answers

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Lemon and Lime Break-Up Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:14 pm

inquingminds128,

Problem with the first spell is he is frozen in it too, with her. Yes it can be done to freeze a couple and cause trouble, But you want him back, how do you get a man back who is frozen? Freezer spell needs to be her name only : Jane doe you are frozen from my lovers life , you are cold as ice, you are dead to him etc. then freezer her in those items. He cant be part of that if you want him back. However, he can be part of a lemon spell to rot away, because it only rots the people in the petition away. Hope the clarity helps.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Yes it does— I’m about to remove the lemon now, but how do I dispose of it since his name is in it? Can I just toss the petition, keep my pins and get rid of the lemon?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:24 pm

inquiringminds128,

I would start over with all new items. Discard at a crossroad.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:58 am

Okay. Throwing it over my left shoulder, what would
It do to my ex whose also accidentally inside of the lemon?

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:30 am

A lemon spell can be added to a vinegar jar for an extra omph. I like the jars because you can work on it ongoing. When it starts to leak get rid of it, and make another. I would rather bury it in a graveyard so it has that dying energy. As in the couples relationship is dying out and or dead

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:58 am

inquiringminds128,

Throwing the lemon at a crossroad is a way of dispersing it, it will also rot in the sun, yes over shoulder and dont look back.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Is a cross roads only way of getting rid of the lemon? I’m asking because I don’t want any locals to see it and maybe try to open the foil and see what’s inside.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:26 pm

inquiringminds128,

No, there are many ways to deploy a lemon, one is in a cemetery to kill the relationship, a hollow tree is another, in their yard, in water to send them away (both). Most people use a deserted crossroad to not have it be found, like out of the area, a quiet country road.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Remember, Lemon and Lime breakup spells, as well as other types of separation spells are covered in this fine book, "Destroying Relationships" by Miss Aida.

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

And this book, also by Miss Aida, explains some powerful cursing spells performed with Lemons and Limes:

For a tremendous lot of information on cursing and performing break-ups with dolls (and with other types of spells as well) you will find these two books very useful:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Pyromancer, I have made a lemon-in-vinegar jar too.

I selected a lemon and a jar that fit together tightly. I cut the lemon in half and put in the names of several troublemakers. I sprinkled the names with chili pepper flakes. I wrapped a rubber band around the lemon and stuck 9 needles into it. I wedged it into the jar, poured vinegar in, and left some air room at the top. I made a small hole in the lid, and put the lid on. I took it to a state park and walked a long way out on a trail, then into the woods, where I could not hear or see anyone. I buried it in the forest upside down and prayed that the troublemakers would stay far away from me and that their gossip would not be heard by anyone but them, and would only cause sourness and sadness to them. Then I hiked back on the trail and went home.

That was two years ago. They are all gone from my life now and I never hear from or about any of them. The spell worked very well for me.
coastwitch

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:11 am

Hello coastwitch,

Thank you for sharing this spell!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

dazexwolf

Unread post by dazexwolf » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi, a friend recommended me to do a sour jar on my current ex. Father of my child, has a new ex gf.
She knew about me and she knew him and I were still involved but she still pursued him and my friends suggested to break them up. Would any of these spells be black magic?

Also from reading all of this I realized this is what was done to us.
Because we were happy and in love, we weren’t toxic to each other we would communicate everything was great.
I got my tarot cards read twice this yr and they both told me someone did work on us to break us up and ruin our relationship. And everything that was expressed ^^^ in previous comments all of that happened to us.
So I do believe it works.
Firstly I would like to know if I do this to them will anything bad happen back to me? And if so how can I protect myself and my loved ones.
My goal is to end their relationship and get him back.
But I need to remove whatever they did to us.
I’m really lost and confused and each time him and I get close we seem to get pulled more apart.
His current gf told me she knows I love him and she said that she knows he’s confused and she told me she didn’t really want him . She basically lied and sends him back with hickies...
Can someone help me please...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:01 am

dazewolf,

Hoodoo does not have the concept of Karma and that bad things come back to you for doing the work. Either the work is justified or it is not. Justification means its right in Gods eyes for you to do the work. A worker can reverse a spell sent to them, which is when you wear protection products such as fiery wall. Color coding magic is something many wiccans use to explain that they do not " harm none" type of work.

A break up spell or sour jar would work to break them up. You can also reverse the evil someone has done to you by using reversing products and while you break them up use a reconciliation spell and a honey jar to sweeten him back to you.

Honey Jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
Break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Reconciliation kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
Reversing products to send it back: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Uncrossing to take the crossed condition off of you: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Fiery wall to protect: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
LM book on uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
LM book on reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
LM book on breaking up relationship: DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:11 am

Would this spell shared by coastwitch work with a couple? Or would it best be done on JUST the individual that you want gone away?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:54 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

You could do the spell shared by coastwitch for a couple, I'd just suggest leaving the jar in a graveyard so the relationship will die.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:20 am

okay-- because I really just want the woman to go far away, not the guy.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:08 am

If I’ve created a lemon spell and I’m still holding on to it, would it still be serving it’s purpose or should I go ahead and deploy it ASAP? I keep forgetting to deploy it because of my busy schedule; but I think getting it to a graveyard would be imperative to the situation versus me holding on to the lemon- - which is probably slowly rotting because it’s in my car and it’s hot out here where I am, but it’s still wrapped in foil with the pins and everything else

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:46 pm

inquiringminds128,

The work is still doing the job but it does need to properly be disposed, no need to keep that type of energy or work around you. A graveyard is the perfect place for this type of work to be deployed.

Nenet

Unread post by Nenet » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:13 pm

I’m going to do a spell to break up a couple and for that I need crossing oil. Someone said to make crossing oil I could mix an equal amount of pepperwort and wormwood together then take to mixtures of it and mix it into 2 ounces of oil. And after I’ve done that to add a piece of ground ivy root to the mixture.

I have found no recipe to make cast off evil oil for a cleansing ritual. Turns out it’s not that popular. Does anybody know how to make their own?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:26 pm

Nenet,

This forum is run and operated by Lucky Mojo Company, and discusses hoodoo and the products lucky mojo sells. The recipe to create an oil would be a secret to the craft that is not shared by the store to the customer. Search the internet and shop in different stores and you will soon realize that not every oil is made the same, same quality, authentic to the tradition etc. Many people use different items, confused the items, or recipe is mixed with other forms of magic and their customs. If you want real cast off evil then order it off of lucky mojo.

Your question about needing crossing oil to break a couple up, yes you can use crossing, you can also use separation, destruction and break up oil.

I disagree I find cast off evil to be very popular item.

Here are some helpful links:

Read about break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Cast off evil products: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Crossing products: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Destruction products: http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
Deliverance book on uncrossing and uses cast off evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
Book on destroying relationships: DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS by Miss Aida

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:22 pm

Hi everyone,
I did a lemon break up and add their photos dipped in alum water, petition,chillie, back pepper,closed it pin 9 needles wrapped with a foil shine side in. i left it window sill to rotten then bury it a grave.
My question is, Can i do same lemon spell again or one more? Is there a day to bury the lemon in the grave?
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:58 am

awdmoon+,

You can do another one but why? Was the first one not successful? If it was not or you didnt see the results you can repeat the work if that one does not work move on to a new spell to try. If you are doing another one for a different reason such as, you didnt know the persons name before and now you do, you have a personal concern so you can make one with that..then yes I would. I bury them on a Saturday.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi Jaydee.
I did a proper lemon spell. I thought make another one and speed up. But i am very happy with the one i made. I will bury it when it rotten.
Update: He went on a vacation. I don't know yet he went with that woman. He texted me early morning 3 am said he cannot help this week and he is going away for a week. At least he told me that he is going away. didn't lie.
Spells I did: Vinegar jar, freezer spell, animal tongue freezer spell, lemon spell.
Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:31 pm

awdmoon+,

Doing a lemon spell over and over would be a sign of lack of faith in the work and counterproductive. To speed things up, or put pressure on them, burn candles on a petition about the work. Seems break up so burn a black candle with the petition as you pray to break them up. Heating work up is another way to get things going in love work we use ginger or cinnamon, in break up we use a fire and hot peppers. Take a photo of him and a photo of her separate. Add hot pepper, poppy, black pepper. Twist them shut like a mini packet. Take a black iron skillet and hear it up toss the papers on their and heat them up, shake it around like you are making food as you pray to fight be angry not get along etc. the hot skillet, and the moving the skillet with the prayer is how you work the spell. While he is out of town, and if it can be done safely without notice, go sprinkle break up powder and oils at his house.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:16 am

Thanks for this idea.
So after I did hot photos of them what should i do or how i dispose the burned stuff in the skillet?
I don't have break up powder only oil. If i put break up oil at his house, And i put my catnip bath water at his house, What effect will get these two will get. I mean one thing put to break up and one thing to bring him to me. Little bit confuse.
Thank you

dazexwolf

Unread post by dazexwolf » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:40 pm

Is there any way I can get a rootworker to help me make this break up spell, lemon/lime?
I don’t have much room in my room to hide this work and I already have a spot reserved for my honey jar.

I would like to do it myself but I read in this thread that you have to cleanse your self and your home when you do this work? I don’t have many days off atm I work a lot.
My time is very limited and I would like to use my time to work with the honey jar and spend time with target but then having to cleanse myself and the home it will be seen by target because he lives in the room next to me & I won’t be able to be describe about cleansing our place. Any suggestions ?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:10 am

awdmoon+,

What you are confusing is that the work effects the person it made for which is targeted due to the petition and concentration during the work. IF you wipe break up oil and concentrate on him and his other lover as you pray to end them, then it will effect only them. If the mailman touches his male box he wont decide to break up with his wife it wont effect him. The catnip bath also is targeted to him for you, as long as you concentrate and pray a clear petition it would effect him to you.

Dress the photos in the packet with break up oil, let it dry then use the skillet. After the skillet is done put the papers away until you want to heat things up again and cause them to fight. When you are completely done using them, take it outside and catch em on fire and let them burn out in the skillet.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:18 am

dazewolf,

1. Yes, you can contact an AIRR Worker and have them make it for you. or you make the lemon and dispose of it once made at a graveyard in buried in the ground to end the relationship. To hire a worker : http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

2. Cleansing is an important part of hoodoo work, it takes off any negativity on you from others or outside sources, any sin on you from the work you do etc. Cleaning the apartment should not be a weird thing to a roommate ( I hope) and you can conceal the work in household products. After the apartment is clean you take a bath many women take baths so I dont see this as setting an alarm to him either. After you do the work make a bath in the sink and wash your hands and face with a white wash cloth. Then you are done.

dazexwolf

Unread post by dazexwolf » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:17 am

I’m confused.
So there’s the option of doing the lemon break up spell ( the lemon itself ) but also theres one where you put it in with the vinegar jar. Would jar with the lemon be two in one?

Also some people keep their jars and work on it everyday by shaking it with intent daily. Why is it that people dispose of their lemon quickly than the jar ?
Because I would like to make the lemon with the jar & keep it to shake it everyday to make sure they break up.
Or would they break up either way if I make the jar and bury it in the graveyard ?
I don’t want to get anyone confused by my question, but can anyone see where I’m lost ? Because I sure am.
I’ve read a lot of the comments here and I’ve gotten different answers, some people say to dispose of it quick cuz it’s not good to keep such work in your home. Some people keep it to work on it everyday, and if they do work on it everyday do they cleanse themselves everyday ?
Today is a Saturday & I would love to do it now, but I would like to know if I should make the jar and just bury it in the graveyard or if I keep it and shake it everyday.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:02 am

dazewolf,

1. Yes there are many ways to work a vinegar jar, one way is to add a lemon to sour into the jar, others may add milk to spoil the relationships. These are container spells. It is another way of working the jar.

2. People keep the jar because that is how one works a container spell ( of many ways), you shake it to cause things to shake up, if you made it with the sharp objects then shaking it causes the sharp objects to move therefore hurting them. Where with the lemon you want it to rot away as you want the relationship to rot away and you would dispose of it in a manner to support that part of the work. Sure you can keep a rotting lemon at your house and pray over it till you are ready to dispose of it.

3. Graveyard is a way of disposing of the work when you are done working it, if you want to work the jar such as you described then you would hold it till you are ready to ritually dispose of it IE in a graveyard to signify the ending of their love and bury it. Another work example that may help you. I can burn figure candles for 7 days and on the 7th day I add the wax remains to a paper coffin and bury it in a cemetary. After those 7 days of working the spell I now dispose of it.

4. Many people prefer to dispose right away but its also traditional to work the jar for a period of time. Old time days they kept the jar in the outhouse by the poop. Many still keep their jar by a toilet when working it. Yes cleanse when you start the work.

5. You can do both with the jar. You are looking for a hard and fast rule that does not exist for this question, the response will be it depends, how do you want to work the jar, whats the purpose? Do you want to focus on the break up over a series of days and work it? Do you want to do it once? If you are new to hoodoo I would suggest working it over a series of days. Another way to add a candle spell to the work is to burn a black candle dressed with break up oil on top of the lid. Still shake it as you discussed.

dazexwolf

Unread post by dazexwolf » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:04 pm

So it won’t be bad if I keep the jar at home? And does it have to be by the toilet ? I have cats so I feel like they would knock it down and I don’t want him to notice the jar.
If he notices the jar would it make the spell stop working?

I would want to keep it by my closet or something like that cuz he won’t see it.

If I dispose of it in the graveyard would the spell stop working because the graveyard signifies death, an ending ?
I’m having trouble deciding what spell to do ): I simply just want to make it to break a relationship between my ex, father of my child and some girl who knew about me and still decides to have him with her. Yesterday he asked me if I missed his presence even tho he came back from a trip last weekend from the Grand Canyon with her. It’s confusing and he mentioned he just wanted to know if he was the only one cuz he feels crazy.
It’s confusing and I want my family back, if he still has feelings for me and this girl isn’t helping.

I want her gone out of our life, and also to sour her life for telling me she knows I’m hurting for him & she knows he’s confused and doesn’t know what he wants..
it’s really painful and my depression has been getting out of hand cuz of this.
Is there a link to do a bath cleansing ?
Also how long does shipping take ? I’m in California and I ordered some oils from LM 10 days ago and I haven’t received anything yet ):

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:51 pm

dazewolf

1. No the cats wont effect the work, no him seeing it does not effect the work. People mix seeing a mojo with every other spell and think if its seen it kills it, thats not true. You can hide it, it was kept by a toilet to cause the peoples relationship to go to shit.

2. Why would disposing it stop it from working? No disposing it means you are done working it and believe the work is done and their relationship is dead, hence they were put in a graveyard. Yes graveyard signifies done, like their relationship is done.

3. You are experiencing movement, he is with her, while you are breaking them up and he is asking if you miss him. Keep it up.

4. Many baths to take, I am not sure what you have on hand to assist with that request. I would suggest a spiritual bath via herb or mineral based or both.

5. Many of your questions are based on, " will it stop working if", this is more of a fear or is magic real question then a technical question on how to do the job. It works because God said so. Have faith in the work, believe in the work. Have you done a honey jar to bring him back while breaking them up? Read Psalms 23 and 32 over it as you pray to bring him back.

6. Call the shop but LM is an international company and sells all over, it is likely to take longer then 10 days.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:30 pm

I did a lime spell in the early morning hours of Saturday during the hour of Saturn. I kept it at my window during the day. Now I am at my man's place and want to use it here. It is to sour and rot communication between him and the meddling whore.

My gut had been telling me that she is contacting him again. Sure enough when I turned his phone on tonight to check the time, I saw a notification about his second sim. I know nothing about a second sim. I went to her name in his contact list and saw that they are connected via this second sim. My gut was right yet again. I couldn't find anyone else connected to him via sim 2.

I did a cleansing of his place a couple of months ago due to some bad characters that had entered his home without his permission. I feel I damaged my spell work from 2 years ago and now the whore is back causing problems.

If you can't bury a lime where the person will walk over due to cement paving, is it ok to instead place it under the sofa knowing they will sit on it and kind of step over it when getting up?

Can this lime under the sofa work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Rosewood,

You can put the lime under the furniture my only concern is longterm the lime will have to go elsewhere, it eventually will rot and stink and people become aware. Is there grass close to the concrete? You can bury it right next to it. You can also bury it at a graveyard to put the relationship to death, or stick the lime in a vinegar jar to sour them away.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Thanks JayDee,

I plan on taking it out after he has been over it. He has sold his house this week which I didn't want. He has nothing lined up, no new place.

I can feel this whore and her cult group working against me. There's definitely something going on to try and break us up. He has been invited to one of their gatherings and whereas he usually says no to that, he has accepted this time. She has always been after money from him and getting money donations is her "job" in the cult. I fear they encouraged him to sell his house and she is going after his money from the sale.

I think I need to take the lime home with me again first. Work it some more along with a candle and then bury it at his place.

When he moves, should I dig it up to bury at his new place?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Rosewood --

I personally would let it rot and make a new one at his new home, when he moves there. Limes are cheap enough.
catherine yronwode

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:24 pm

Thanks Cat.

I just finished burying it where he walks past to his front door. Wish he didn't have paving.

moongoogle

Unread post by moongoogle » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:25 pm

I have both hair of the couple I want broken up.

1. What is the best Lemon or Lime spell to do?

2. How do you recommend I use their personal hair?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:17 pm

moongoogle,

1. This post is filled with many spells (4 pages) of information on the lemon or lime spell. Best lemon spell? Depends how good are you at it, how determined, how focused, is it justified in Gods eyes? But the lemon spell here is a great one.

2. Stick the hair in the lemon on opposite sides with their name paper, separate the name paper with hot herbs so they do not touch the other persons paper.

thispurplegoddess

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:47 pm

I made a vinegar-lemon spell to break my man and a girl he was seeing. Left it at the back of my toilet a while to rot before disposing. Trouble is, the spell had his name in it too but I do not want him to go...instead I'd prefer him obsessed with me.
Now he is distant from me but still relating with the lady. What can I do?! Help! Pls...fast.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:26 pm

hispurplegoddess --

I don't understand why you say, "Trouble is, the spell had his name in it too but I do not want him to go."

That is the way that break up spells ARE made. That is not a trouble, it is a traditional way to make the spell.

It was not a freeer spell. It was not a hot foot spell. It was a break up spell. That's how break up spells are made.

Now, hether or not it is working is another matter -- but don't get it twisted. You made a traditional break up spell.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”