Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Influence Others to Grant Favours

Eleventyone

Re: Spells to Influence Others to Grant Favours

Unread post by Eleventyone » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:38 am

What would be recommended for a multipurpose spell with a view to:
- speed up a favorable decision from a publisher to publish my book (i’ve already started a honey jar for this, but it’s already taking a long time)
- gain support and recognition in your field when you work independently
- attract readers to your blog and book,
- attract fruitful and lasting collaborators / curators
- Attracting customers etc

Gratitude and blessings.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Hello, Eleventyone

You just answered your own questions!! LOL

Attraction: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Success: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Those ought to handle may of the questions you have asked.

Except, I would also add a Stay With Me (it's not just for romance) spell for the support

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

I pray that your book is published!!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eleventyone

Unread post by Eleventyone » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:49 am

wow! Great. Thank you so much Miss Aida. Running with it.
take care

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:58 am

Hello,
I want to do an influence spell to get someone to move or at least move their rotten daughter to a new school.
The quick version of the story is, this girl is a bully and loves to lie just to cause fights with others. It has gotten so bad the whole soccer tram is fighting. Weird thing is everyone knows what she is about but they still cling to her like she is a God and fight with each other. The coaches have seen what is happening and have decided to sit her on the bench(she is not performing on the field either). Things have gotten so bad that her parents were talking about moving her to a new school next year. This could be all talk but I would like to make it happen.

With that being said, can I put influence oil on a white candle, stuffed with the moms picture, name and dob? I was thinking of putting a picture of the school and her daughter in the eyes or the forehead and a petition paper underneath to get her thinking more about moving her. Is this enough or should I add more herbs, oils etc?
Thanks so much in advance

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:30 am

Hi tribaby789,

Yes you can put Influence oil on your candle and stuff it as you suggested. That should be enough, but if you want to add a more coercive element, add Calamus. I would put that in the forehead of the skull candle.
http://www.herbmagic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:58 am

Thanks so much Miss Athena and should this be done on a waxing or waning moon?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Hello tribaby789,

You could do it during the new moon but you don't have to do it during a specific moon phase. Some people work by the moon phases but others don't, and it's not a rule that you do. You can read more about timing spells with the moon here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Sorry just one more question. (I really need to get this right). I am setting up the white skull influence candle as decribed above to get the mom to move my daughters bully to another school. I have the moms picture, name and DOB. Should I just make the candle geared towards her(she is the decision maker) or should I include the dads picture too? I have a picture of the mom and dad together and their names but I don't have his dob. I am leaning towards just the mom as she is definitely the boss but wanted to double check. Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello, tribaby789 ,

The skull candle represents one person's mind

A doll baby represents one person

So, you can only do for one person

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:53 am

Ok so this is a weird update. So I stuff the skull with the picture of the school and the daughter anointed with compelling and influence oil and a piece of licorice root. I think I did carve the moms name and do in the bottom but not sure. I was going to anoint it and write the petition the next day when I started the spell. Funny thing is before I cauldron even do that, we found out the daughter toured another school and is starting there tomorrow. Yippee!!!
So now my question is, what do I do with the half prepared skull? Can I remove the stuff and reuse it? I don't want to burn it for her anyway becuase the school I stuffed it with(the one they kept talking about) is not the school she is going to.
Or is it best to just throw it away?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:49 am

Hi tribaby789,

Well that is a terrific outcome! Spirit has a way of doing things that surprise us.

If you no longer need the skull, then you can dispose of it. Do not re-use it for another purpose.

Something else that stuck out in your post - you said you can't remember if you carved her name on the candle. This suggests you weren't paying attention well enough when preparing the candle, as this information would still be clear to you if you had. For your next spell, make sure you are focused on your work when preparing it, so you can know exactly what you did. Writing it down and keeping a journal of your work is a good way to keep you focused and to refer back to spells to know what did and did not work for you. Just a suggestion.

Meanwhile, I am glad you got the results you wanted!
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:26 am

Thanks so much Miss Athena,
For disposal can I just throw it in the garbage since I didn't use it or do I need to bury it, throw it at cross roads, etc?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:19 pm

Hello, tribaby789 ,

We have to assume that the skull candle worked. And many times, they start working without lighting them

It needs to be deployed (and not disposed) properly

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:36 pm

Ok thanks so much. As for the deployment. I am a little confused. I want her to stay where she is so I want the effects to be long lasting. I was thinking of throwing it in running water but it will go away and will float and I don't want the influence to go away. It is not a bad spell perse so I don't want to bury in a graveyard. I don't want her back so I would not bury her in my backyard. MAybe bury it in the front yard? Please help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, tribaby789 ,

Bury it by a tree. First ask the tree to hold her down

pay the tree with water and/or nourishment and a dime

Thank the tree.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:29 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida. Should the tree be off my property and do I just water the tree once or daily?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:31 pm

Hello, tribaby789 ,

I would insure that it's away from your property

Just once is fine.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:59 pm

If you want friends and colleagues and people in general to like you (not romantically), be nice to you and favor you, what kind of work should you do? What kind of oils and herbs are appropriate??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:52 am

Moonlightdream,

I like to carry a mojo for that kind of work. Cloves are good for friendship, and Five Finger Grass gets folks to grant favours. A lodestone will draw what you want if you feed it with magnetic sand. A personal power root would help. A few choices would be John the Conqueror, Queen Elizabeth Root, Master Root, Angelica Root, and Samson Snake Root.

Influence Oil is nice, and you could blend it with any of the general luck oils, like Attraction Oil, Lodestone Oil, or Magnet Oil.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:20 am

Oh that's great, I just received my order and I've got almost all the things that you mentioned hehe How great, I initially thought Queen Elizabeth Root was mainly used for romantic purposes. I was thinking of adding Influence oil, Master oil and Attraction oil. May I ask how you write the petition???? Thanks a lot!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:25 am

QUeen Elizabeth Root is a root of power. If you want love, it is great for that, but women want power for many reasons, you know!

How you write a petition will depend on whether your approach is secular or religious, and, if the latter, what your religion is.

You can never go wrong just writing out a wish in your own words.

You might also want my book on the subject -- it covers all forms of petitions, with many practical examples.

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:04 pm

OMG! OMG! I can't contain myself. So my daughter has been having issues with her soccer team. She went from jv to straight varsity last year and people were mad because usually it is jv then double roster, then varsity. So this year she decided to try an go for an open defense position and the coaches were telling her how good she was doing all summer and she thought she had a shot. I had spoken to one of the coaches and he actually told me that they were thinking of bringing her back down to double roster because she is pretty bad at defense and needs help. I was besides myself and so was my daughter. She said if I suck then why let me play that position the whole summer. So she went to the head coach and told him how upset she was and would rather go back to her old position instead of going backwards. He agreed and she is on varsity but he has her rostered to play varsity and defense. So weird enough he never takes his defense out and has her practicing with jv/varsity at practice for defense but in games she plays offense.

Well enough back story but I knew 2 of the defenders would be out today for a very tough game and they would move one of the other starters there which left an open spot. SO... last night I took a picture of the head coach did a petition to let my daughter start on varsity and play half of the game, I did five point oil with crown of success and influence(used compelling with him in the past and results weren't good). I wrapped it in brown paper bag and I tapped all day and then at night when I went to the bathroom and all day.

My daughter texted me and told me he was putting her in starting defense- yes the position she sucked at. As soon as I heard this I knew she would be nervous and screw up since this was a big game. So I took her picture and did a petition to stop overthinking, play the best game ever and to play like she does on travel soccer(she does really well but again doesn't play defense). I anointed it with crown of success and influence, I wrapped it in brown paper and I stuck in in my shoe with the other. The whole game I tapped and repeated the position for both.

Well the results are astounding!!!! She said she was nervous until she got on the field and then she was good. I was at work so a friend who is painfully honest was giving me play by play. They lost 2-0, So she told me my daughter did very well!!!!!(yup with all the exclamation points and she said the 2 goals were scored on her daughter and the other side of the field so my daughter did her job well! Then my daughter told me she played the entire game and all the coaches kept telling her how good she was doing. Here is the best part, the head coach told everyone in the huddle that my daughter did a phenomenal job in defense tonight!!!

Petition in my shoe will be my first line for everything!!!!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Tribaby789,

Great progress story and how to use petition papers on a daily basis for work. I know the story from your daughter. Im glad you are able to influence the coaches so well. You may want to light a yellow candle at home with your daughters name carved in it and a statement like successful in soccer and dress it with crown of success. Burn them the night before the game. Can also do a purple candle to influence her to not be so nervous and the coach to play her.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:17 am

Thank you Jaydee. I am guessing you are talking about the 4inch spell candles that burn down in a few hours? I only have white, pink, and black for now
I have a st. Jude continuously burning with all my petitions.
I am getting a reading this Friday from Miss Cat so I will see what she says. For now I will continue to use the petition in my shoe for her to play her best and not be nervous. I will make a new one for her head coach since that was for that one particular game.

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:28 am

Tribaby789 --

I am not JayDee, but, yes, i think he did mean free stadging candles -- 4", 6" or 9" -- because he mentioned a "name carved in it" and that is the most common way to work with that kind of candle, carving or inscribing the name around it like the stripes on a barber pole, often alternating with words of affirmation or command, also in spiral stripes.

I enjoyed our reading and hope all continues to go well for your daughter.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”