Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Welcoming Nicole as a Moderator!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Welcoming Nicole as a Moderator!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:56 am

Nicole, a member of the Lucky Mojo shop team -- who works both in order entry and in the lab making products, is now a moderator of the Forum. A graduate of my Hoodoo Rootwork course and personal hands-on apprenticeship training, she can answer questions that you may have about spell-casting, order shipment times, product selection for your situation, and other topics of interest. You can catch her at the shop four days a week by calling 707-887-1521 or, better yet, reach her by asking questions in the forum.

Thanks, Nicole for joining us here.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nicole
Forum Moderator
Re: Welcoming Nicole as a Moderator!

Unread post by Nicole » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:07 am

Hello everyone!!

I am the weekend day manager here at the shop, and 2 days a week I work in the lab. I also contract with Cat and Nagasiva by making a lot of the oils, waters, and washes at home. I am excited to be invited by Cat to be a moderator here on the forum and look forward to hopefully answering questions about orders as well as helping people with questions regarding our products. :D

nagasiva
Site Admin
Re: Welcoming Nicole as a Moderator!

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:48 am

Thanks so much for joining us in the Forum and helping us out here. I made sure you got a spiffy new avatar to go with the job. See ya 'round!
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Welcoming Moderators”