Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Van Van Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Sophia
Re: Van Van Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sophia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:01 pm

Thank you, Nathen. I will do that.

Much love and continuous prosperity to you and yours.

melvinfrohikie

Unread post by melvinfrohikie » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Finally I obtained my first bottle of Van Van today! And...my god the smell is so strong to me I nearly coughed to death over a drop that I put on my wrists. I guess I need to get used to it...I'm afraid it'll be aversive and super noticeable to other people too. Sometimes I'm paranoid though... :|

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello, melvinfrohikie --

Everyone is unique, and so are our oils. My husband avoids Van Van Oil -- but i wear it a lot, especially when i am reading for clients and want to change my vibe between readings. It is among our top ten best-selling oils and the recipe goes back more than 125 years, so i am not about to change it.

We hand-make more than THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY different oils, and each one is unique.

If one of them is not to your liking, i hope that another one will be.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

melvinfrohikie

Unread post by melvinfrohikie » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:03 pm

You guys make amazing oils. Maybe down the line I'll join you guys, but I have TONS to learn first. I picked Van Van for its properties after a lot of research, just something I'll need to get used to is all. When I started rootwork (which was not too too long ago for that matter) it was a REAL challenge for even me to negotiate with myeslf that everyone in the entire city couldn't pick me out of a crowd and hone in on my mojo hand (it's pretty well fed)

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Hi,
can be LM Van Van oil be used to make new friends? If so,how should anoint a candle upward or downward? Attraction oil didn't work . Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello, cecila,

You have to work with the intention of the products. So, if Van Van clears way negativity and brings in positive energies, work with it!

So, it could if you altar the petition saying something like: "Clear out bad friends and bring in good people for friends"

(or something like that)

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.
Sounds good to me to use: "Clear out bad friends and bring in good people for friends" .
Still don't know how to anoint the candle since I'm asking to clear out and to bring on the same petition. Can you help me?
thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:19 am

Hello cecila,

Some folks do not worry about the direction of anointing at all while others have a very codified way of doing this. I would anoint the candle from the top down to the base. In my thinking it would be similar to how you would do it if you were bathing with Van Van bath crystals. Other folks might do it differently depending on how they may have been taught.

Peace~

Nathen

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:35 pm

thank you natstein,
so I'll use down direction to anoint a candle with Van Van to get rid of false friends and negativity.
I have 2 more question if you don't mind.
1.Can I use a second candle with Van van to bring new friends-of course I'll anoint in a upper manner.
2.Can be the second candle( to bring new friends) light in the same time with the first(to get rid of false friends and negativitity)?
thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Hello, cecila,

Yes to all of your questions

Yu are absolutely correct and a fast learner!!

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LonePine99

Unread post by LonePine99 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:17 am

Just wondering: if I were to anoint my broom with can van oil, would I stroke it up or down? I'm thinking down so it would banish negativity, correct?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:53 pm

LonePine99,

Sounds like you plan to use the broom as a tool to sweep out negativity so yes downward.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LonePine99

Unread post by LonePine99 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:09 pm

Thank you!!

Also, this may be a silly question, but as I was cleaning the kitchen, my bottle of van van oil fell out of my pocket, broke, and shattered all over the floor. I was carrying it in my pocket to anoint rags I was using to clean the counters.

Now, the funny thing is that I was just getting ready to mop the floor and put a bit of oil into the mop water to cleanse the place out. I was very disappointed that it broke, but I just cleaned up the glass and herbs/minerals, used the mop to absorb the oil, and I mopped the house anyway, declaring my intent to chase out negativity and bad luck whilst opening up our roads. Boy, the smell was sure strong, hah!

Anyway, I don't know if that was a bad omen, a sign that the house REALLY needed to be cleansed, or just sheer human folly and simple mistake (shouldn't have kept it in my pocket!)

In your opinion, what did this mean?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:47 pm

LonePine99,

Great question! Usually when an item like that breaks even though it was human error ( or could have been) it is still seen as a sign to the work. The oil bottle took a hit for you, or its a sign of the blockage that you need to work through. It is good that you cleaned and still worked regardless and pushed through. I would repeat the work. Take an uncrossing, or road opener bath and redo the oil. I personally love chines floor wash to cleanse the house followed by lighting a candle with van van oil and incense afterwards to seal the room.

Chinese wash: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Road opener can be used with van van: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
van van products works well to open roads and luck: http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
7 herb bath to draw love money happiness ( which is what I think you want with van van to help with), can use van van to dress your body after the bath, light candles or charms you wear: http://www.herbmagic.com/7-herb-spiritu ... -days.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LonePine99

Unread post by LonePine99 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:26 pm

That was my suspicion - that the bottle broke because there must be intense blockage, or because I could possibly be crossed (or my family is). My family and I have experienced SO many issues with poverty, health, relationships, jobs, etc. that it's just not funny. I've been very interested in doing spiritual cleansings lately, as well as clearing out my clutter. My childhood house, where I currently live with my parents, doesn't feel completely terrible energetically, but nearly everything needs to be repaired or replaced and so it feels somewhat delapidated. We have no money to fix these things either. My father definitely has more miasma hanging around him than my mother, and he's in more ill health than she is. They both need drastic turn-arounds in luck, however. My mom hasn't been able to find a good, steady job that pays well for over a decade, and she's close to retirement age. So, you can see, with what little money I currently have, I chose Van Van oil to help with these things. I can definitely say that things felt much better after I mopped!

How should I dispose of the broken bottle shards and herbs? Throw it west at a crossroad?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:51 pm

LonePine99 --

I was sought to wash glass and put it in the recycling bin. No one who walks barefoot (and that includes four-leggeds as well as two-leggeds) would appreciate walking over glass shards at a crossroads.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

LonePine99

Unread post by LonePine99 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:46 pm

Good! I was wondering what would happen if it were recommended broken bottles be tossed into a crossroads....

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”