Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Tribaby789
Forum Member

Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:43 am

Thank you Sister Jean. That makes sense. Just a few questions for the COS +att mix, do I wipe the stuff down, make a spray or put it on a white candle. And how ofter daily, weekly, monthly?

Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Tribaby789,

Sister Jean was correct with what I meant, clean out the negative and replace it with the positive. Your question on how to use the product is that all three options are uses that can be done. Making a room spray is one way to work the product, dressing certain items she will wear or touch is also a method, dressing candles, I prefer yellow for success. These are all acceptable ways. Example: you can spray her room, sheets, jacket with the spray bottle. Dress her keys, charm bracelet, even shoes, Burn a candle on the day that best relates to the purpose of the work. It can be done weekly such as a specific day of the week relating to the work, it can be done monthly, following the moon ( waxing) and use the uncrossing during the wane moon.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Thank you so much Jaydee and Sister Jean for answering my questions!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”