Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
SagittariusLover128
Forum Member
Re: Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:00 pm

I already have some Goofer Dust and I was curious to know if I was to place the some in my friend/partners underwear or even in the drawer over top of all of his clothes what would that do? I’m trying to make him not be able to sexually perform with anyone but myself.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:15 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Personally, I would not bring Goofer Dust near anyone I supposedly love, since it's main purpose is to "trouble, harm or kill an enemy." I'd suggest tying their nature instead, so you have control over it. You can check out this thread for more information about that:

spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... 2-780.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

starterwitch
Newly Registered

Unread post by starterwitch » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Quick question. What is the best way to use Goofer Dust on someone you can’t get to. I am unable to go to their house and I’d prefer to not mail anything. Is their anything I can do? I’ve heard you can write their name on a paper three times then state your intention, add some Goofer Dust, fold it (not sure how to fold it) then burn it. I’ve also heard you can make an outline of a body with the dust then state intentions and burn that. Are either of these things okay??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:28 pm

starterwitch --

No offense, but that's like asking "What kind of clothes should i wear at a nudist colony?"

Goofer Dust is what it is. People can come up with all kinds of creative ways to use it and tell each other that you don't have to use it like Goofer Dust is used ... but i put a lot of work into every packet and i am telling you, it is meant to be used as is.

Burn it? Hahaha, I hope someone does. They'll get the surprise of their lives.

That just made my day!
catherine yronwode

starterwitch
Newly Registered

Unread post by starterwitch » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:53 pm

I’m glad I was able to make your day. I love pleasing people. I saw the idea of burning the Goofer Dust in a book called Curses and Binding which has known to work well. Thanks for your quick reply.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:18 pm

The thing is, if it is real Goofer Dust and not some slipshod or fake factory-made product, it contains all kinds of dead things and sulphur and red pepper powder. Burn that in your driveway and the neighbors will call the cops. Also your asphalt will probably melt. Whoever wrote that book you mention probably didn't use our old-school Goofer Dust or they have cast iron lungs.

The trouble with making real down-home products is that folks are so used to the fake stuff -- the pretty pink Hot Foot Powder from Texas that smells like Bubble Gum, for instance -- that they don't always know what they are doing. One guy returned our Hot Foot Powder and wanted a refund because he said that it burned his tongue when he tasted it. We didn't even care to ask him why he was tasting it. I mean ... really? So, sure, we gave him his money back. And i hope he sticks to eating fake Hot Foot Powder from now on, for his own comfort.

We had a lady in our shop less than a month ago who asked if she could eat the snake sheds we sell, straight from the package. As opposed to cooking them, i guess. Anyway, we told she could do whatever she liked, but we would not prescribe it -- and she tore open the pack and ate the dang snake sheds right in the middle of Aisle Three.

:-)
catherine yronwode

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:20 pm

So it's hard for me to order things for lucky mojo, but my friend allowed me to use her mailing address , so I purchased the goofer dust from LM :)

So I used the goofer dust for the love me or die spell, my friend is going through alot with her ex, he actually left her after she helped him get on his feet and she fail down needed his support, she got him a great job, a new car and more. Now he broke up with her in April and kicked her out his home but he officially stop talking to her September 8th, she found out he's seeing another girl.

He blocked her number and her on social media, after just a day of swing the ball ,he unblocked her, and since he unblocked her visits her page every day. Does this mean its working?

Now i made the love me or die jack ball. And she then she went out the other day to his house at night 4:30 am and placed it near his car and on his door handle.

Now my question since it's more dust left over how else can she use the dust? Secondly and how long does it take the goofer dust to work. And since a sprinkle goes along way how often do she play with the ball and how often can she put the dust on his car?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Forgotten24,

I think you are referring to the spell on the LM website about the love me or die spell. Link: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... iejackball

You are also adding another spell also on that page to the topic, using graveyard dirt to make a person love you. The jack ball that was made you operate by holding in your hand and swinging it back and forth as you speak the petition and prayer. The graveyard dirt spell you added is used often taken by a loved one, by the heart ( at a grave) and the dirt is sprinkled on them to make them love you, the spirit helps. Often it has to be repeated to continue the work. Goofer should not be put on the lover, its purpose in the jack ball is with the love product love me.. or the opposite Goofer die. The left over powder I would keep for a time when you need to take care of a serious enemy with the powder.

Graveyard dirt: http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:38 am

How can one successfully use Goofer Dust to ruin/destroy a target that is a distance away?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:48 am

Hello SagittariusLover128,

One good way of working would be to make a doll baby of your target, then fill it with cursing herbs and Goofer Dust and punish it, allowing the herbs and powders to work their magic. You can read more about doll babies here:

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

Another way would be to send them a piece of mail that lightly (very lightly) dressed with Goofer Dust, so they come in contact with it.

Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:39 am

Thank you Sister Jean. I’ll be reading that thread or printing it out as soon as get off work. How would one go about printing a thread to read on their free time?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:45 am

SagittariusLover128,

You will likely have to print each page. There are 6 pages of post. You will have to go to each page and hit the print button and print them out.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:56 am

I was hoping there was a way of getting around that :lol: thank you JayDee!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”