Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mirror Box Spell Questions and Answers

Shutter
HRCC Student

Re: Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Shutter » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:58 am

If I made a box spell with 2 wooden effigies bound together with love and fidelity herbs and the petition that miss cat has given in another thread about freezing out all other bitches, etc. (for a freezer spell it was, but seems like it'd work in this situation for protection against all of those people too) inside the box as well, then add firey wall oil on the inner parts of the mirrors being glued on the outside of the box and reversal oil on the tops of the mirrors facing out, would that keep other women away and keep my man faithful?

I have all I need minus some powders that'll be coming in the mail, I just wanted to know what the thoughts were on using a reverse mirror box for this intention and if I should trash the idea entirely. I do have a freezer spell going with that particular petition that Miss Cat had provided for us in the forums with, and it's done me some good, I just need to really get the reigns on my target who has had a long history of wandering eye. I do have a nation sack coming to me in the mail from LM, for I'm sure I could do that one myself in theory, but I'd like it to be as pristinely put together as possible so I ordered it.

Any thoughts on this one would be fantastic. I've done the breakup work, that's sucessful, I've done some hindu grass work to clear up old messes so we can start anew, some reconciliation and return to me work, and now some come to me and love work, meanwhile dressing myself with domination powders like st. martha, controlling and DAIS (which I recommend to anyone reading this, they're all great and I use them daily which give me the upper hand at work).

Okay enough rambling, thank you!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:45 am

Hello thestars,

You don't need to "call up" a specific deity when you do your mirror box, but you need to baptize your effigy or doll baby or whatever you use to represent your enemies, and you need to get that box buried. You'll likely feel unsettled until you do, I do anyway.

Hope that helps.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:47 am

Hello shutter,

I have never heard of such a thing, but that doesn't mean it can't be done. I think your idea sounds very creative! You should try it and let us know what results you get.

Take care.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 am

Thanks for the support Sister Jean! I will report back :)
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

starsz

Unread post by starsz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Thanks for your reply Sister Jean, I did feel uneasy about not baptising the effigy, could I just take it out baptise it in say " in my enemies names..." and put it back in or do I need to start with a new effigy. I need to get this done asap because they will be travelling soon and I was warned about this in my card reading a few months back.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Hello thestars,

If the box hasn't been tied shut, I think you could do that.

starsz

Unread post by starsz » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:33 am

Hi Sister Jean, thanks, the issue is apart from the baptism I followed the method in the black folder and used the all enemies listed in the deliverance book so I tied it away from me and I used the candle drippings on it too, I really need to get the mirror box fixed asap its like every other day I have to return it their curse to them because the situation improves then I will dream or think of them and by that night problems begin again. They also love to send bad my way on the weekends, the damage they have caused already makes me so angry.

The black devil candle is in the mirror box with the powders sprinkled on and tied shut and sealed with wax, I can easily open it and take the effigy out but Im guessing its not as simple as that, I would appreciate some advise as to what I could do to fix the mirror box now spell.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:17 am

Hello thestars,

If the box is tied and sealed shut, I would just count that one as finished and get it buried, and then see how things go after that. If you still are under attack after that, you may want to make another box and baptize the doll this time. I just wouldn't go and start taking apart a sealed mirror box, I think you would just undo all the magic.

Take care.

starsz

Unread post by starsz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Thanks Sister Jean, I will do those things, I also agree that I probably shouldnt open it up and also I also felt uneasy about not baptising it at the time so that makes sense.

DreadPirateQueen

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:21 am

So I'm putting together a mirror box for protection for me and another person. I'll be using a small mirrored jewelry box I have. It's mirrored on all 4 sides and the lid, but not on the bottom.

Does it need to be mirrored on the bottom as well (I would think so), and if it DOES need a mirror on the bottom, would taking a mirror tile and placing it mirror side down and then having the box rest on top of that be an acceptable solution?

Also, I'll be anointing the mirrors with reversing and fwp oil. Do I need to do that regularly to maintain the protection, and how often?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:34 am

Hello DreadPirateQueen,

What an interesting idea! Yes you would want to put a mirror on the bottom, with the mirror facing outwards like you described. And I'd say you'd want to dress it with oils weekly.

Take care.

DreadPirateQueen

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Thank you very much :)

Nikki444

Unread post by Nikki444 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:14 am

Hello,

I have read through most of the Q & A, but I didn't see an answer to the question someone asked about not being able to bury the box in a graveyard. It is not easy nowadays in certain areas to do so.

To add to this. I need to do 2 mirror boxes, one for my abusive ex husband, and one for my mother. My ex husband has been doing work or having work done to try to cause harm to myself and children. To cause us misfortune, to be homeless, my business to fail etc... He did this during the course of the marriage (just under 2 years), left us with nothing for another woman, and thought I was going to come crawling back. But through experience from having much older kids from previous relationships and being a single parent, I did not. He didn't want to give us the money he was getting for us, but spending it on another woman, and I have been doing reversal work of the sort to send his spellwork back to him. He has told lies, to get people to do unjustified work, and it did not stick. Now the issue is my finances being strangely slow to come in. His worker tried to total my car, so I would need him, but being it's a older sturdy car, it didn't work. The car was parked when it got hit by a woman who was under the influence. He however got into a bad accident with his mistress. He cheated several times in the marriage, and was physically, verbally, and mentally abusive in front of my children. He even did an enchantment spell on me he later said to get me to stay with him no matter what, because he leaves women, they don't leave him. I have had several readers confirm his actions. He's a drugie.

Second, my mother has and is very jealous of me. My success financially, in love, friends, looks etc.... Things she has never had. All of her misfortunes and my sisters seem to somehow fall in my lap. It really started 2 years ago. We got pregnant at the same time, lost our unborn baby at the same time, then got pregnant again at the same time, and our kids are 1 day apart in age. My younger sister is my mom's favorite because she gives her money, but also for other reasons as well. My mom is a not so good person. She got my sister 4 abortions after her ex boyfriend was having sex with her from the age of 13 to 16, and then when she turned 18, the guy was pimping my sister out. He beat my mom, and my mom actually left us to be with him. Fortunately I was 18 with children of my own already, but my sisters weren't. She basically watched me and my kids suffer over the years, while she stole from us, after we helped her.

I need these things to permanently stop. I'm tired literally, but keep fighting. I live far away from them, and have for awhile. They are always sick, broke, and unhappy. I'm trying to build my businesses, and keep food on the table and bills paid for the children that are still minors at home. She's even convincing my 17 year old son and 19 year old daughter to do her bidding for her. They are in college back home. This has gone on long enough. I don't have access to the cemetery, unless there is some hidden way I can get in unnoticed and bury something. Oh and we just recently lost a fellow pagan in the area from a group of other witches I know, if that is of any help.

Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:29 am

Hello Nikki444,

Miss Aida has posted on here before about putting mirror boxes in a freezer, which I believe you could try. But I wouldn't expect such deployment to be as strong as burying it in a cemetery. You could also try a different kind of freezer spell if mirror boxes aren't your thing:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I'm sorry you are struggling so much with your family. I hope things get better.

Luckybb886

Unread post by Luckybb886 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:40 pm

About 3 years ago, I was cursed by a woman.She let me lose a lover who was with me for 8 years.It makes me depressed.
Last month, I made a mirror box and sent the curse back.This week, things are getting more and more new.My ex boyfriend took the initiative to contact me and date me.I hope that my ex-boyfriend will come back (ex-boyfriend married a woman) and I hope to avoid being cursed.What should I do now?

Nikki444

Unread post by Nikki444 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:45 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean, I have faith in myself, and believe things will work out. I am trying my best to think of how to bury it at the cemetery here where I am. Back home would be a breeze. I do do freezer spells, and have been successful with one. I will try a mirror box, freezer spell, and see what results I get. Again, thank you for your help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:55 pm

Hello Luckybb886,

If you are wanting to avoid being cursed, do you have any protection up on yourself? Check out these pages for more information:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care.

Nikki444

Unread post by Nikki444 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:09 pm

Another quick question for burial of mirror box. This may sound crazy, but could I bury it at the base of a sweet gum tree? We have lots of those trees in a park near here, and I remember hearing something on a show about working with sweet gum tree. I'm familiar a little with tree work, but not this one. Thank you in advance.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Hello Nikki444,

I'm sorry, I don't think burying it under a tree would have the same oomph that burying it in a cemetery would, so I can't recommend it.

To read more about spell remnant deployment, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.

Nikki444

Unread post by Nikki444 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:56 am

Okay, thank you Sister Jean

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:05 am

I have a client with a problem. There is a woman doing bad death spells on her. I need to know how I can quickly do a mirror box because I’ve never done one before, and I don’t feel a simple candle will help. Can somebody direct me to the links of how to make and do one. Thanks

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:34 am

Hello Pyromancer,

You can learn about mirror boxes here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Take care.

bunny_paw

Re: Mirror Box Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by bunny_paw » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:57 am

I feel driven to my wit’s end with a particular person who has been harassing/bullying me non-stop for about four years now! I have tried my best to be positive and ignore her, or to bless myself/protect myself when I am feeling angry, but it is getting worse and starting to cause some serious health issues for me.
This person - let’s call her K - use to be my housemate and friend. Then one day, she suddenly stopped talking to me and started being very cold/cruel for no reason. After about a year of this, I ended up laying Hot Foot powder at her door to make her leave the house, but we still work together.
When she isn’t ignoring me and ostracizing me, she is insulting me and making horrible comments about me. Our work colleagues, former housemates and mutual friends all agree that there is no reason for her burning hatred towards me, although the common consensus is that she is jealous of me:
I am in a loving, supportive relationship with one of my best friends, while K is having an affair with a married father of two who is twice her age. I am completing a post-graduate in the field she often talks about being interested in, while K will brag about not completing her homework in high school a decade ago - she will also make snarky comments about how university students are all idiots when I am in earshot to attack me. I try to exercise and eat healthier to address my weight insecurities, while K just makes nasty comments about women who are skinnier than her to temporarily make her feel better. I am known for my work ethic and have put myself through university while holding down three jobs, while K was given her job by a manager friend who was sick of K constantly complaining about not being able to get a job. I make friends easily because I force myself to talk even if I am an introvert, while K is known to storm out of other people’s birthday parties or performances because she is not the centre of attention - she has also made comments that I “steal her friends”.
K is cruel to others as well, including her own close friends who will come to me for comfort, but I am the only one who has been her constant emotional punching-bag. Everyone ignores her treatment of me and excuses her behaviour because her mood swings are so frequent and I appear to “handle it well”, making the excuse: “That’s just how K is, she’s a miserable person with anger issues. You don’t even get upset or emotional. You have it better than her anyway.”
I find the idea that my life is “just better” very insulting, as I have worked very hard to get where I am and experienced a lot of traumas that she has not (court cases and relocation, hospitalization, sexual assault, no biological family, etc.), but I have taken steps to actively improve my life. I actively watch my emotions and try not to lash out, but that does not mean her cruelty doesn’t hurt me. I also suffer from psychosomatic symptoms, so when I am hurt I experience physical pain instead of crying - whenever I have to be in a room with her for prolonged periods of time, my back seizes and is in pain.

I want her to STOP, but I also want to reverse all her hate and cruelty and negativity that she inflicts on everyone around her.
I have continued to bless myself when I am feeling particularly attacked, and I pretty much use Van Van oil as a perfume when I know I will have to interact with her, but the happier I am and the better my life is, the angrier she becomes. I have thought of Hot Footing her more aggressively or throwing her in the river, but I don’t want to send her away just to be cruel to someone else.
I am currently considering binding her in a mirror box, but I don’t know how I feel about the finality of burying her - Despite her cruelty, I think I’m still just a soft heart. Is a mirror box too dramatic?
Also, my apartment is quite small, so the only places I have to work are my bedroom or the balcony. (If I perform mirror box work, I will definitely not be performing it in my bedroom.) Any additional tips on cleansing/protection for performing works in such a small space would be really appreciated.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:31 am

bunny_paw,

I am sorry about your work and friendship troubles. It does sound like she is unhappy and insecure herself and attacks people. Your question is about a mirror box, which will make everything negative the person does reflect back to them. Its a reversal work. You can perform the work in the space you have provided, once done put the work away and cleanse. I like to use Chinese floor wash its a personal favorite, florida water I use to wipe down items after working, burn a cleansing herb. Is a mirror box too harsh? Depends what is the goal of the work? Seems you want to change her heart or open her eyes? You cant change a persons nature, you can try and give them clarity, see a skull candle, clarity products with eye bright and sage to see the way. You can also do honey to sweeten her to the employees and yourself. Or what I would do is the stop gossip products and hotfoot her to a new place. Her toxic behavior not only effects you but the other staff, you cant change her negativity only try and help and send it on its way. You can have LM set the candles for you as well while doing the work such as stop gossip, hotfoot, break up, even protection for yourself.

Stop gossip Product: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Hotfoot: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Slippery Elm Products: http://www.herbmagic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html

Devil Shoe String for protection: http://www.herbmagic.com/devils-shoe-strings.html

Chia Seed to stop gossip: http://www.herbmagic.com/chia-seed.html

Candle service to back up the work: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

Florida: http://www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

Floor Wash: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html

Clarity: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Boss fix ( used on coworkers too) honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

Skull candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-skull-white.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:36 am

Nice thorough answer, j82.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:24 am

Hey everyone, so I had a reading for my daughter by Miss Cat. I told her about a troublemaker that loved to cause drama and used others for her benefit. I did 2 moving spells on her and so far she does not talk to the people I separated her from. So that is good. Too keep her away or at least stop her drama, Miss Cat told me to put her picture between 2 compact mirrors with petition "All good things you do will be admired. Have a good heart. All bad things -- lying, cheating, backstabbing -- will be noticed and turned back on you"

1) She told me to use rue but I forgot if she told me to use any oils. I know it wasn't Reversing Oil since I don't have that and would have said so. may be Hot Foot??

2) Then I am to bind it with black string/tape and put it in a safe place. I was trying to write everything down and I don't know if I should burn a candle or not? If so white?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Tribaby789 --

1) It was Reversig Oil, in a 5-spot pattern, like the 5 spots on dice.

2) No candle is necessary. If you want to work by the light of a candle and drip wax from the candle to seal the knots you tie in the string (if you use string instead of tape) then a double action white/black candle dressed with Reversing Oil will do. But with duct tape -- no need to seal the knots (no knots!) and thus no candle.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:45 am

Thank you Miss Catherine. Darn it. I will have to order it.

southernbell

Unread post by southernbell » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Hi everyone I’m new to the forum.

I was told I have 3 enemies throwing magic at me to stop my prosperity and love.

Can I put all 3 targets in 1 mirror box and burn my reverse candle on top. Or do I need 3 separate boxes?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:08 pm

I would make one box or flat mirror spell for each person.
catherine yronwode

southernbell

Unread post by southernbell » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Thank you so much for info I didn’t wanna do wrong thing. I don’t wish death on them even though they wish on me where should I bury these boxes when I’m done working the box? If not a cemetery

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:47 pm

southernbell --

A mirror spell of any kind returns exactly what was sent. You do not need to "wish death on them," merely wish that whatever they sent to you goes back to them. You may place mirrors at their homes (difficult if they have security cameras) or in a graveyard.
catherine yronwode

southernbell

Unread post by southernbell » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:55 am

Thank you for reply... I can’t place at there homes I can bury them in open desert area field or I can have someone place them at cemetery for me.

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:38 pm

I’m not sure if I ever told about the mirror box spell I did in 2015 — This was post-Grad but pre-Apprentice. I was in competition with a bid for a large convention, and found out that one of my competing site’s representatives had contacted my meeting planner at my site, and pretended add the number of tables, chairs and other costs we would need to make my bid higher (and out of the running by the terms of the RFP). Fortunately for me my planner contacted me to confirm something and spilled the beans. I had to shut this other woman up and fast. I was working out of town and had no LM products with me, but I had my education from Miss Cat and a great graveyard nearby (will get to it momentarily). I bought the supplies and made a mirror box (being very careful not to look at any of the mirror pieces!) right in a hotel room. I printed out a photo of my competitor, blacked out her mouth with a Sharpie, wrote SHUT UP and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS on the photo as a petition — and then — I literally wiped my arse with the photo while petitioning “(Name) Eat My Shit!” I put it in the box, wrapped it with a tangle of red and black thread, and buried it in a particular and spectacular gravesite I use for black and restless work.

The grave is a mass grave of Italian immigrants who were killed in a horrible train wreck in Colton, CA (a railroad town) in the 1920s. I found them and established a relationship as their grave is very close to that of Marshal Morgan Earp’s (which I use for law work). I paid with Chianti and prayers for their souls, asking that they keep the box and vex it.

It worked. Incredibly well and within 48 hours. She was found out as having tried this on another bid and was blocked out of the running, shamed in our association, and nobody’s heard from her since. It really kind of unsettled me, as I have always considered myself a ‘light’ type of worker. I did not have Hyssop to cleanse myself but I took a very thorough shower and walked through my justification in my head.

I just wanted to let you know that trust what you read here on the forums, from Miss Cat and other practitioners, as far as advice, use what you have even if you don’t have everything, and keep your intention true. The most important thing to remember is to stop, focus and ask “If it be justified.” You know in your heart if you are doing something to be petty, or if you are doing something because you have received a threat of any kind. I was able to work with justification in my petition, since I knew I had the hard evidence.

My intention is always to help others, but I learned that I can certainly protect myself, as well as mete out an attack if it is warranted. I keep this in mind always.

Mary Thomson
#1398 GA
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:52 am

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, if not please move it to the appropriate thread. But i was wondering if what I plan to do is correct or if I should do something different. Any advice would be appreciated.

My love interest is talking to another woman while we have drifted apart. I know this other girl is into witchcraft, she posts things all over her Facebook, but I dont know if it is just something she likes and "thinks" shes a witch because it makes her look cool, or if she is actually capable of manifesting things. So if so, I want to do an uncrossing spell, probably the spell kit from here, on my love interest to get rid of any spells she could have put on him to lure him towards her. They would be love spells she did, so nothing bad like jinxing or cursing. So would putting her in a mirror box after I cleanse him of her influence be a good idea or should i be looking into a different kind of binding spell for her so she can no longer have any kind of control over him if she does?
Saint Martha, thank you so much for answering me!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:23 am

MoonGoddessKat ,

I would use a break up spell kit along with a vinegar jar to break them off.
link to the forum break up topics: break-up-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t5118.html
bottle spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

A reversing or uncrossing to take off any love work she did would be good.
Mirror box is used to make a person see themselves or to reflect the work they do back onto themselves. You can make the box with the purpose of reflecting her magic back to her and anything she says or does reflects on her as well.

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Great thanks for the reply JayDee. I already planned on doing a break-up spell between those two, and maybe hot footing her or banishing her away from him. I already have "romantic rivals" in a simple vinegar jar but I want to make one specifically for her. I'm also just not as familiar with binding spells, I wanted to bind her so any other magic she tries on him wouldn't have an effect after I've cleansed him. Any advice or links on that type of work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:05 pm

MoonGoddessKat,

I would take two photos of her, and personal concern you can get or her full name etc. Print two photos of her. Put the item between the photos, dress it with reversing oil so everything she does reverses back to her. Take two mirrors you dont look into, place the reflection side in with the phots glued back to back looking into the glass. Glue the mirrors together. Wrap it in black cloth or black yard, if you go the yard route I like to dip it in bath waters like reversing, let air dry then wrap it around the mirror. Pray a petition that her magic does not prevail and any work she does reflects back to her does not reach the targets. Take this to a cemetery and burry it.

Make another one of him this time put the mirrors reflecting outward, stick his photos back to back personal item inside. Glue the mirrors shut, wipe the mirrors with reversing oil to reverse anything sent to him. Wrap it up in a white cloth napkin, pray as you make it to send this women's spells back to her and not effect him ( be specific whos work you are deflecting). Hide this away in a safe place hidden by him, safe with you.

Great book on cleansing and protection work: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
Reversing products to send it back: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reversing.html
Forum on reversing and sending back to others: spells-for-reversing-or-reversal-back-t ... t1488.html
Free spells including reversing: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

southernbell

Unread post by southernbell » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:17 am

This is a fabulous thread I’m going try this instead of the actual box because seems take up less room. Could I add a image candle to represent her for stronger work? I’m in the exact boat they keep throwing bad magic negativity.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:09 pm

southernbell,

Yes you can add candle work to any job. It is a great way to focus, to add the imagery for the work and reinforce the work. You can take a figure candle put it on a saucer and place the mirror under the saucer, one black figure dressed with reversing oil. On the white one dressed with protection and reversing oil put that on a saucer over the mirrors facing outward that is to send the evil back.

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:39 pm

Jaydee, or anyone else who would have some input, before I can get everything to make the mirror box for her, I'm going to do a binding ritual for her after I do his uncrossing, what oils do you recommend I use on her figure candle to make her magic ineffective?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:30 pm

MoonGoddessKat,

Get a shoe box for the container. Paint it black. Go to walmart or a craft store and buy mirrors never looked in by you. Cleanse them then wipe them with the oil of your working. Put them in a bag and break them. Now glue them in the box , top bottom and sides. Dont leave any space blank. Have a tiny hole at the time to extend a string/rope in. Take two photos named after the person, write the petition in the inside and add a personal concern if you have one. Glue them back to back and between the string. Hang the string in the middle of the box. Take herbs relating to the work, grind them up and sprinkle them in the box. Close the box, pray over it, petition over it, that her evil return to her, her magic, that she see herself distorted and evil. lightly shake the box so her photo moves around, each way it goes she sees herself in a negative bad way and her work return to her. .. if you dont want her to see negative or distorted then simply use unbroken mirrors so it reflects back to her the work she does. Burn a black candle dressed with the oils of the work and shake the box lightly as you pray as a way to work it. Though it works as is but the sway of the photo is a method. Reversing oil is ideal for the work.

southernbell

Unread post by southernbell » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:54 am

Thank you for the info.... JayDee. How long can I work the mirrors or I should say can I burn a reverse candle on box to assure strength of work. This lady has been throwing black magic for a long time at me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:56 pm

southernbell,

If this is an ongoing situation, I would continue the work, slightly shake the jar as you pray the petition, and burn a black candle with reversing oil. Be cautious burning a candle on the box, se proper safety such as burning it in a dish on top. Psalms 34 can be read to send back evil.

southernbell

Unread post by southernbell » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:24 am

Thank you JayDee so much for info I’m going to get started on this right away because I have to do 3 of them

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:48 pm

May I ask a question I have 8 people working against me jealousy is terrible they have all discredited my name broke me and my brother realsionship after me and him was so close can I put all of them in one box? Or do I have to do one for each of them? Blessings x
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:53 pm

babybaby,

You can add them all to the box, the only problem is if the signs from the work come back mixed like some saying its working others not, you wont know who is being effected and who is not. I would do two mirrors with your photo and name with personal concern. Place the shiny side out of the mirrors, dress with reversing oil. Glue it shut. Wrap in a white cloth. You can make similar ones for the enemies by placing two photos of them back to back with a personal concern and name paper. Seal it also shut and wrap up in black yarn. Pray their evil reflect back to them. Can burn candles in conjunction with this. I would also suggest wearing stop gossip oil and putting slippery elm in your shoes so their evil words, thoughts and deeds do not effect you.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:22 am

Thank you Jaydee I’ll shall follow your word I think I’ll do separate boxes for the potent evil doers and freezer spell for the gossip I just want to be left alone I’m a single mum with 3 kids trying to make a living my grandma gave me the money to build my business now it’s closes with no teloyal staff I gave no idea how to get loyal staff may the lord be with all.
Blessings Jaydee 🙏🏿
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

ap1994

Unread post by ap1994 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:33 am

Hello all, I would like to do a mirror box spell on my mother and brother. My questions are:

1) Is a mirror box spell appropriate to do in this situation seeing as how they are family members and not "an enemy"?

2) Would i need to do a box for each of them or can i do one box with both of their doll babies inside?

3) What ingredients would you suggest to compose an effective reversal box? emphasis on "reversal" i DO NOT want to harm them, just send back their constant negativity towards me so i can move on and move up in my life?

4) Can i omit the "burying of the box at a cemetery" step? I would like to keep it with me so i can work on the box by lighting reversal candles on top from time to time.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:22 pm

ap1994,

1. If it is justified then yes it is right to do the work, only you can answer is it appropriate, we dont know your situation.

2. Can do a single box or two, if single you really reversing both their stuff back to them as a duel not specific what each person did.

3. Reversing negativity can hurt them, it is reversing, reversing is meant to send harm, evil, wicked back to people. If you do not want to risk any harm at all, go with a honey jar

3.A. Crab shell for reversing, reversing oil, reversing powder, blackberry to reverse evil, rue, .

4. You can keep the box and pray over it with candles, if you plan to use candles then I would use two boxes (referring to q 2) because when you burn a candle it will give signs to the work, if both are in the box you wont know who is being most effected or fighting by the wax signs.

ap1994

Unread post by ap1994 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:56 am

dear JayDee

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I had another question,

What can i do to make sure my work has a lasting affect? They both every so often get cleansing and reading and i would like for the reader to not detect my work and for my work not to dissipate due to a cleansing.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:00 pm

ap1994,

Keep doing the work, since you plan to keep the boxes ( well hidden I am sure) and lighting candles on them is a way of deploying the box and keeping the work on them. You should wear protection work so they do not try and revere it back or send it back to you. Cleanse yourself. Wearing bay leaves in your shoes will hide your work from people to see in readings. When they are not home, I would wipe items they touch with reversing oil as you pray to reverse it to them, dust their papers with the sachet powders and wash their sheets or bedding add a cup of reversing bath crystals ( desolved prior) to the rinse cycle of the laundry. You can add poppy to the candles you burn and the herbs in the box to cause them confusion to know who is reversing it back. If you use a doll baby cover the eyes so it physically cant see and stuff poppy in the head, add alum to its mouth to shut their mouths from speaking bad about you.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”