Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curse of Revenge Against Gossiper Back-Biter Liar Libeller

lord_of_the_void

Curse of Revenge Against Gossiper Back-Biter Liar Libeller

Unread post by lord_of_the_void » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:38 am

(The poster lord_of_the_void, aka darknessdescends aka whipdeath@yahooo.com aka whhipdeath@yahoo.com (who had two usenerames, which is a TOS violation in itself) posted here about payback to harmful person whose wrong-doing included gossip, back-biting lies, libel, and character defamation.

Later this person deleted all of its posts, renamed them "deleted" and was banned for causing me a lot of board clean-up work. The questions remain generally of interest with respect to the excellent replies that were generated, so rather than delete the threads, i am posting this notice and reinstating the thead titles --cat)

william

Re: Curse of Revenge Against Gossiper Back-Biter Liar Libeller

Unread post by william » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 am

You need a shut up type spell I think have a look here
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
It would be perhaps a tall order to get her to totally change her ways with everyone right away, would take some work, but certainly you could and should protect yourself. I would do this first then think about others, break it down to stages.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:33 pm

my niece had pretty much the same problem in school, I did a lemon jar for my niece... the girls left her alone
SEE THE THREAD -

''SPELL TO KEEP SOMEONE QUIET''

I did a lemon spell. You take a lemon, cut in half, and take a name paper, with the persons name written on it, cut into the lemon, and push the name paper in so that it goes into the lemon all the way... then sprinkle both halves with alum and salt. (Alum can be found with the cooking spices usually) take nine straight pins, as used in sewing, and pin the lemon back together. Place the lemon in the freezer. I did this on associates in my office, and it is working. In my case, it doesn't stop them from talking to me, but they aren't talking bad about me to my face as they used to... There is a thread on here as well with more ideas under Lemon Spell/Co-workers for more information.

This spell is very effective, no prayers, no verses, no psalms, no days or moons... you can do it anytime........

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:50 pm

You can use a black and white double action candle, dressed with Reversing Oil and burned upside down.

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:29 am

can you make them shut up and go away

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 am

A black candle dressed with Stop Gossip and Hot Foot oil ought to do the trick.

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:26 am

thank you

GlamBrunette

Unread post by GlamBrunette » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:29 am

Hi all,

I was wondering if a spell cursing a group of people in general just as strong as a spell cursing a particular group of people?

Here is my situation, there are multiple people gossiping about me at work and trying there best to get me fired. I know because a friend of mine told me but she wouldnt give me specifics like name, etc. In addition, due to political pressure at work, my manager decided to throw me under for her short coming (she didn't explain how to utilize a proper program to me and it ended disastrously for me. Rather than admit that the error was partly due to her short coming, she tried to act like she didnt know why i was unable to utilize the program properly but that i would be sent to courses and counseled. I am livid as I feel I was unjustly punished.

I want revenge on her and everyone else who is using me as a scapegoat and all those who are gossiping about me.

Would it be best to do an all purpose spell where all their actions towards me return to them or would i have to do a seperate spell for each individual?

I plan to use Cat's Revenge Spell. The problem is since the spell calls for gender specific candles and I am not sure of the gender of all those who are attacking me (I just know that there are *at least* 4 different people, but there could be more).

Would a black votive or pillar candle be sufficient substitute for the gender specific black candles?

Does anyone else have any other spells they would like to recommend to me for my purpose?

Thank you in advance to those who chose to help me.

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Seeing as though you are planning on remaining at this job I would not do revenge...just yet anyway. Such harsh spells may not have the outcome you desire, and ultimately you want to keep your job, despite them deserving to be "punished". This is perfect for Stop Gossip and Boss Fix products. Don't waste energy on people that don't matter, if you know the specific individuals who may effect you having a job the most, fix them. Boss Fix your boss(es) so that they favor you no matter what and/or put them in a honey jar to keep them sweet to you.

At most as far as coerciveness goes, I would just confuse all of them, put them all in a bottle spell with confusion items so that they all fight and turn against each other.

I think you should also put some fiery wall out there on yourself, maybe for a lesser evil version of what you are looking for, when you protect your self with fiery wall, those who try to mess with you WILL get BURNED.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Great advice Mommystwin!
Now there are instances, and I strongly recommend a Member of AIRR, but there are instances where sometimes more is needed.
See if what you are working on is the right course of action:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

GlamBrunette

Unread post by GlamBrunette » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Thank you, Mommystwin and Miss Tammie Lee for all your help :) I will check out the links..

jeffreyw93

Unread post by jeffreyw93 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:07 pm

i told my brother something and made him promise to keep it to himself but he told a bunch of people what i told him,what can i do?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Tell him to SHUT IT UP, and put in to order a STOP GOSSIP HJ or a SPELL KIT:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Here's a thread I believe you should read as well to get a clue of what you should be doing to keep him quiet:
stop-him-from-using-personal-informatio ... 16154.html

Also conduct a freezer spell, that is...if you feel harsh enough to do so lol:
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good Luuuck :)

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

sag-cap_cusp
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by sag-cap_cusp » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am brand new to the board, but have been slowly learning hoodoo for about 1.5 years. I am taking my time because I want to thoroughly learn.

Here is a predicament that I have found myself in this week. There is a woman who used to be a friend (not close), but I decided that it was a very negative friendship for lack of a better explanation and therefore ended it in the beginning of 2011. This person seems to always want to be in my business about stuff and she shared some private information with me (and not just me) that got back around to her. She apparently feels that I was talking, which I have no interest whatsoever in this person's goings on. However, she took it upon herself to come to me at work this past week and threaten to start lies and drop my name that I was having an affair with someone, and she semi-threatened for it to get back to my husband.

Ridiculous as she is (because she REALLY knows that my husband and I love each other very much), she is extremely destructive and very creative when it comes to fabricating stories (thus me not being friends with her any longer).

I am usually the type of person who just sits back and watches people dig their own holes; it is just my nature. However, I do take a very personal offense when someone threatens me or my family. I really want for this person to suffer (which sounds bad, but she truly deserves to be miserable because she ruins people's lives). I wanted to curse her by crossing her path with goofer dust in her path at work. I am not the type of person to wish someone bad luck just because of my own jealousies, but she really needs to learn her lesson and that people don't sit idly by and take threats from her.

Does anyone have a spell I can use while I lay down the trick that is powerful? I was thinking of Psalm 59 and 70, and writing out a petition, but I don't know if I should burn the petition after the trick is laid down, or bury it in the west. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas.
Rhonda Verma - G #1778

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:01 pm

The best thing to do is a Stop Gossip spell to shut her up. The kit has everything you need. After you're done do a black walnut spell so you never hear from her again.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

sag-cap_cusp
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by sag-cap_cusp » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Thank you Mama Micki.

I have stop gossip sachet powder and graveyard dust. I will look on luckymojo.com for instructions.

I do not know the black walnut spell you mentioned. Would you mind posting the spell?

Again, I thank you for your advice.
Rhonda Verma - G #1778

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 am

sag-cap_cusp wrote:I wanted to curse her by crossing her path with goofer dust in her path at work. I am not the type of person to wish someone bad luck just because of my own jealousies, but she really needs to learn her lesson and that people don't sit idly by and take threats from her.

Goofer dust is "killing powder." Maybe she really does deserve to die, but is that your intent?

I'd put her in a mirror box, so all her evil gets bounced right back at her and her reputation is destroyed. One way to make the mirror box is to veil yourself before breaking a mirror that you have never looked into, and lining a box with the fragments. You can put her photo, or a dollbaby of her, in the mirror box along with whatever nasty ;) herbs you like.

Mirror boxes are typically taken to the graveyard and entrusted to a spirit, or mailed to a foreign country. (I once contemplated a go-away spell on someone whom I wanted frozen out of my life, too -- so I found a company in India that manufactured refrigerators and freezers. I ended up doing the spell another way, but it's food for thought, anyhow.)

If you also want her out of your life altogether, put her in a jar or bottle instead, punch some holes in the lid, and throw it into running water or the ocean. The petition can go in the bottle (or the mirror box, if you like that idea better).
Does anyone have a spell I can use while I lay down the trick that is powerful? I was thinking of Psalm 59 and 70
These are great choices for this situation -- but, though Psalm 59 does include a request to "bring them down," it's more oriented toward protection work than enemy work like you describe. In fact, it specifically says "Slay them not ... [but] make them totter" (verse 11), so I wouldn't use goofer dust with these psalms.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm

This person is just plain annoying and irritating. They are not really worth a curse, but some karma. I don't want a curse, I want karma. Like whatever they do would bounce off me and effect them.

My situation. Me and this girl were close friends. I really liked her and thought she was fantastic. We have been good friends. A person who USED to bother me went around saying bad things about her. But well, L said bad things about me, too. So, because L badmouth me, too. I could sympathize with E. So, I did everything I could to clear her reputation. I have did everything I could. Not in a mean, nasty way. It was much more like,"Ah. She's not bad. She is a wonderful girl once you get to know her. Please don't judge her based off what you hear." So, I tried clearing her bad reputation by saying nice things about her. But not in a shoving manner. Like I wasn't acting like a cheerleader, you know? Just much more like,"She's a nice girl." But if they didn't agree, then I was willing to change the subject. Much more like,"Oh well. Let's agree to disagree."

But I recently found out that while I was doing my best to clear E's reputation, she went around trying to destroy mine. She didn't succeed. But she put in an effort. But I thought we were cool. She acted like we were cool by acting friendly and helpful towards me. But one day this girl overreacted when I asked her a question. I said, "Where did you find it?" Then she was all like,"You're mean! You're rude. You are so horrible! You are such a terrible person!" And lately they've been doing all these indirect attacks. They haven't spoken to me. Just a bunch of passive aggressive nasty behavior. I don't want to curse them. I want to send their energy back to them. And I want all their passive aggressive attacks to backfire on them. Not a curse, karma. Like for their passive aggressive crap to screw them over. All their ill-intentions to come back to them, because honestly, it's annoying.

And I have no problem about her not wanting to be my friend. I deserve better. But what bothers me is all the lies, manipulations, and sneaky, underhanded behavior. It's one thing not to like somebody, but its another to do a bunch of petty crap. What I like is a Psalm and even a Saint that could help me with my situation. And is their a psalm to ward off evil? I tried Devil's Shoestring, but it didn't work. But psalms seem to work effectively for me. I notice quick results with that. So, do you have a Psalm that could ward off evil people or drama? Because this is the second time I had to deal with a situation like this. If you remember me from my earlier post, I had to deal with a similar situation involving a stalker and harasser. I have successfully did a ritual to get the nasty person away from me, but did new drama comes??? So, I would like something that would keep my life free from drama. And I've been working with Angels a LOT, so I don't see how this could've happened in the first place.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:24 am

I would try some Reversing work on this girl: it will bounce everything negative she does back to her, without "cursing" her.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Psalms 34 and Psalms 108 are good for subduing evil people and calming them down.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 pm

hello, i did a search for this and was unable to find my answer so please forgive me if its here somewhere. Long story short i just found out my friend has been sleeping with my husband. I have already done a reversing using LM black over red candle, mirror, crab shells with a touch of hot foot products:) strong flame felt good about it.

Well now she seems to have a lot to say to my family members so my question is would me using a black candle with stop gossip and hot foot oil as suggested above be over doing it? Since she was my friend of course i know her birthday and have pictures of her.

Thank u in advance for your time.

P.S. i would love to just doing something harsh for revenge but im trying to be nice lol..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Id use anything and everything I could on her, too much ? is that an issue when she is sleeping with your husband, im more concerned with too little! Id use stop gossip to shut her mouth then hotfoot or crossing to send this wench what she deserves. There are many good bible v, you can use to support your work and justify sending her far far away. Trust me a person who sleeps with your husband was never a friend.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Your right i think i will.. i have lots of juicy oils n powders from LM :-) Thank you for your quick response and understanding. No she was never a real friend my fault for trusting..

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Yeah, Stop Gossip -- and while you're at it, make a dollbaby of her and hogtie and gag it! Blindfold it too -- first thing! -- so she can't see what you're up to.

And you're working on your husband too, right?

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Your original query -- is it possible to "overdo" spells ?-- is addressed here, at length:

Too Many Spells at Once? Overload? Interval Between Spells?
too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html

In the case of cursing a back-biting gossiper, there is really no way to do "too much." You want to work until you get satisfaction.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:40 am

Thanks Cat, thats the information i was looking for. As far as my husband goes i did kick him out but he begged and swore he would never do it again so i gave him one last chance. Currently scheduled for a reading to see if this is a waste of my time. Small children are involved :( Thank u everyone for your responses.

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:10 am

Maybe since there's children involved, take some time off to do blessing work? It will make your whole home feel lighter and more peaceful, and protection and positivity for children is always a good choice in my opinion! x

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 am

Great idea, i hadnt thought that far ahead yet, this all just happened 3 weeks. I have no blessing products or herbs i will need to place an order. Thank you...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Alum crystals or powder tend to pucker up the mouth, so i like to use them against liars and gossips.

There is an en elegant Alum spell with Stop Gossip oil on this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page. Check it out:

http://luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:06 pm

A fat pig woman put me in jail for 6 months last year. It was horrible. I spent christmas and New Years in there, and didn't get out till the end of Jan. Although she prosecuted me, and its a long story. She was meddling in my relationship, I confronted her via messages, and she charged me claiming I made her fear for her safety, yet there were no threats laid to her. I only told her to stay away from my man. She kept pursuing him, and would show up at places she knew I was with him, cause she wanted to see him. This woman lied to the courts and wasted their time. Now that I have a record, and did the jail time, its not enough for her. Because I am a ex model, she is using my image to gain attention. Nobody will look at her, so she's using me to gain attention and sympathy. Lying to the news media outlets, and not telling the entire true story that she is a homewrecker. I found a pod cast last night of her bad mouthing me with a man and a woman, and bragging about how she had me prosecuted. She also got two all expense trips paid for by Canadians to come to court. She is clearly stalking me and obsessed. She is a 50 year old obese woman no man would give a second glance to. I want that bitch to suffer bad. She cost me thousands on lawyers, I almost lost my car, home, and assets. She charged me, but going around running my name in the mud, and walking free. Please somebody help me with what I should do. I have crab shell powder and reversible oil. I can order whatever else any suggestions is hugely apprecaited

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Hello pyromancer.
Wow! I am sorry that you are dealing with this. Reversing work may be good in this situation. It will put her through what you have gone through. You mentioned you have reversal oil. That is a good start. Here is a link for what you need.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Best of luck to you.
Thomas K
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Hi pyromancer,

You might want to try a little protection work in addition to the reversing work that Thomas K mentioned. That way all your bases are covered if she tries to cause you any more trouble. Even something as simple as a cleansing/protection bath would be a big help.

So sorry you are going through this. Keep a positive attitude as you do this work for yourself. You’ve got this!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:36 pm

pyromancer,,

I have had a lot of success with stop gossip oil and slippery elm with people who talk trash in social issues and work. I dress my feet with the oil praying for protection, I pit a tiny bit of the herb in my shoes to walk over and past their evil ways and I make a cross on the heal of my shoe.. Can also burn the incense with the herb and make a cross with the ash as a protective measure to not be touched by her gossip.

Work wise I would go full blown curse and crossing on her. She lied and put you in jail for 6mo, cost you money, separated from family, trying to steal your man. I see this as more then enough justification. Read Psalms 109 to curse the wicked slanders, 79 to destroy the wicked and fatal curses.

Fantastic book on cursing: http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html
Great book on uncrossing protection and healing: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
Stop gossip: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
slippery elm to stop gossip: http://www.herbmagic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html
Alum to silence a person to shut their mouth: http://www.herbmagic.com/alum-powder.html
Devil shoe string to stop gossip and uncross: http://www.herbmagic.com/devils-shoe-strings.html
To confuse her works well with alum: http://www.herbmagic.com/poppy-seed.html
Dume to end an enemies life: http://www.luckymojo.com/dume.html
Destruction oil to destroy her: http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:46 pm

JayDee,
I like your style!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:54 pm

heidiroseholton ,

Haha thank you ;)

JayDee

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:59 pm

Thank you for all the support and suggestions. I have revrsible oil and crab shell powder. I also will prote t myself I have protection oil. Crossing her is next on the list I will protect myself for sure while doing work on her. Thank you so much guys ❤

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:46 am

I started a glass vigil candle reversible in her. I used crab shell powder and Reversible oil I ordered from LM. I did a long petition. I wrote it in black in and her name in black backwards. Anytime I used my name it was in red. My part of the petition to bring back the good to me was all in red. The candle so far is burning clean. No soot or wax. I didn't use a mirror, but will next time. I plan on doing this for awhile on her. I lit a white freestanding candle with LM Protection oil. The white candle burned so clean nothing was left over. Second time now it did this. I had my hair wrapped around the protection candle. I will update on results

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:12 am

Hello Pyromancer,

Sounds good, but definitely add in a mirror when you can get one! Thanks for keeping us updated on your work.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:11 am

Hello,

I have a gossip candle that burned in literally 2 days. What does that mean? The wax has run off the candle holder. I don’t know how to interpret wax shapes etc..is it necessary to interpret the shapes of the melted way?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:09 pm

TEK,

What type of candle did you burn? Usually 7 day incased vigil candles are burned 24/7, people do burn figure candles in one sitting or in runs, meaning a little each day for say 7 or 9 days. a taper candle 4" is normally burned in one sitting but can be marked off with needles or a knife to break it down into 7 days.

Fast burns mean it will work quick but have to repeat the work because it wont last. Dont need to but its traditional.

Everything candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Stop gossip glass incased vigil candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-stop-gossip.html

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:48 am

I have an update. The vigil candle finish on Thursday. It looks like she is butt hurt :lol: Lmfao. I can tell by her posts. Lack of posting on Instagram. One quote she posted was

There will always be someone richer or stronger than you. Life isn't about competition.Don't focus on imitating others but on doing things that make you happy.Your good deeds will be your wealth, your friends your strength.

She clearly is speaking about me and how she shouldnt compete. What a loser obsessed with me. She needs to take her own advice. Just updating. Doing a mirror box next on her. :mrgreen:

Quick question when burying the mirror box can I bury it at the grave of this actor that I communicate with, or should I just ask any spirit thats buried there? My friend said he is going with me to help me bury it. So he has to cleanse too?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:29 pm

Hello pyromancer.
Great job. Happy to hear your intentions have succeeded. Either one will work. Speak to the spirit that you have been working with first. Make sure you bring your offerings. Pay the gate keeper as well.
Best of luck. Edward T

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:55 pm

I have another question. After we do the mirror box it tells us to do uncrossing bath. Is that with Hyssop or incrossing bath crystals?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Pyromancer,

Hyssop is used with Psalms 51. Uncrossing bath would work as well.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:39 pm

The woman is bragging online how she put me in jail a year ago today for 6 months. Now I've had it. I know for sure my vigil reversible candle I did on her hit her. I can tell she is hurt.

My spirit I talk to told me it hit her. She is depressed, gained extra weight, has anxiety, and soon will have money issues. I had it with her. She just doesn't shut her big mouth. I can't defend myself cause she will run to the cops and destroy me over and over again.

I am doing another vigil reversible in her with a mirror this time. The mirror box is next.

My spirit I talked to gave me the green light he is gonna help me on this when I bury it.

Will goofer dust kill her if I use it in the mirror box? I don't want her to die. I am not that evil. What will it do? I already read the page on it. It said it causes illness and death

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:53 am

Pyromancer,

You can replace the Goofer Dust with Crossing or Jinx powder to not kill just to cross her up.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:52 am

Pyromancer
I strongly recommend the Hyssop bath for purification, after work like this. you may read about it here:
http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:56 pm

Here are the herbs I am going to use. Are these good to put in the box? Let me know before I order. And I am going to order uncrossing oil and bath crystals too. I have gossip already. All my protection candles burn clean with zero wax left

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Pyromancer -

I believe you forgot to share you list of herbs :).
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Aloes powder
Chia Seed
Mullein
Mustard seeds
Black pepper
Red pepper flakes
Poppy seeds
Slippery elm bark
Spanish Moss

Sorry had plenty texts coming in as I was posting so forgot. Please let me know if these are appropriate. Oh and I already have hyssop it spelled gossip when I was posting lol

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:35 pm

Pyromancer,

Great list of herbs, many I own and use for similar work. An item you may be interested in adding is Knot Weed which is used to hold a person down and prevent them from success or stop their actions. Another herb used to prevent a person is Barberry because it bars their action.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:20 pm

I was thinking of those but then its also used for other things that are positive. So I dont want anything positive for her

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Pyromancer -

Many herbs/roots have both "negative" and "positive" uses. This is why it is important to tell the herb/root what you want it to do.

This is where some might say "its all about intent" but I think that is too simplistic, hoodoo is more than "just intent".

Its sort of akin to when you lay down a trick, it only works on who it was laid for, like when you lay it down you say "May So-and-So leave town and never bother me". The herb will do only what you tell it to (given it is within its traditional uses), like when adding barberry you could say something like "You are barred from moving". I personally like to call on the spirit of the herb/root and ask that it lend whatever specific ability I'm using it for.

I hope that made sense!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:44 pm

Yeah makes sense cause I do have some knotweed on hand, Barberry I don't have.

I just talked to my spirit guide, and he said it is hitting her. Just cause she is posting doesn't mean nothing, cause I can't see what's in her deep personal life. He also told me to do the mirrobox soon before the ground freezes, cause winter is nearing. He said when I do it her life will be dark, and she will be surrounded by darkness, and can't go anywhere in life. Just like how the box is buried and its dark, so will her life be forever, which is what I want for her.

He also told me make sure and do uncrossing. He said the spell is mainfesting give it time to play out. He also told me she's very jealous of me and trying to look like me. Also told me she is obsessed and in love with the man she tried so hard to take from me, and put me in jail over.

I had a vision just now of her celebrating with people drinking wine that I went to jail. I feel that she is very sickly obsessed and preoccupied with me that this box has to be done.

Thank you all for your support and advice. You guys are my friends and mentors on a level outside my social life. I will surely update. And once again thank you so much.

Thank you Lucky Mojo for your awesome products, guidance, wisdom, and help. Love you guys❤

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:45 am

Hi all. So she posted a pic again wwaring and evil eye necklace. She hasn't been posting much since I have done the reversal. I am going to do the mirrobox in a couple weeks. My question is would a evil eye charm or has no hanna protect her from the reversible spells, and if it does how can I break down her protection?

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:28 am

Are there any spells to actually EXPOSE a liar?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:45 am

Hello thelight1,

Here is the thread you are looking for:

spells-to-get-criminals-exposed-arreste ... t8951.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:22 am

Thank you i scrolled through the thread.. and i do not think that is what im looking for per se.. seems more like for court cases? not my situation...

there is a woman who is constantly lying and i want her exposed.. she is young.. 19-20 i think.. an exotic dancer, with a pimp, and manipulates everyone around her into thinking she's an angel.. when she's obviously not. she's on drugs, she's sleeping with multiple men 3 times her age, one being my (now) ex boyfriend.. she makes ALL these men think she is into them and that they are the only one, when in fact that is not true.. she sleeps with multiple men for money... she's told several lies about me, turned my inner circle (my now ex and all his friends) against me, and worked her way in.. for money (i had a great, luxurious, life.... and she was very envious.. not happy being just a dancer, wanted more.. and basically took my lifestyle from me). its sickening. i actually tried telling my ex she had a pimp and that she was seeing other men (she was dumb enough to post pics online of money and of another man), i showed him the pictures, and idk how she did it, but she talked her way through it and they are still seeing each other..

i have already tried break up work for several months, the intranquil spirit for months, tried freezer spell, had a vinegar jar going for maybe a month now, had candles lit on behalf of MISC.. several readings.. its gotten very expensive as so much time has passed.. i have prayed to god for months now too.. if not to reunite us, then to at least give me justice and break them up... i would imagine this case is more than justified.. so i don't understand how she is still "winning".. i see them fighting here and there, but they always make up within a week. its obvious she is clinging to him for his money... or maybe even just to prove a point to me... not because she really cares about him. its very frustrating...

is there anything more i can do? something to expose her evil ways to all? so everyone can see her true intentions? im at my wits end!

i thought about clarity products.. but i was told by my rootworker that the intranquil spirit often interferes with anything clarity related.. :(

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:29 pm

thelight1,

Work can take time and it can also be a slow process. The fact that she is manipulative, has multiple men, a Pimp, and drugs tells me its a complicated situations with a lot of negative people who want to keep it going, meaning your work is not just against her its also against them and their lifestyle. She may have the ex doing drugs and that is why he stays with her. This can take time and different angles to get done. It is good you are working with a rootworker, have you voiced concern to them about the work and not seeing the results? I would keep the work up a few months and if no movement do a new job. Psalms 109 is used against slanderous enemies, Psalms 70 to cast down the wicket and reverse their evil, you can also read the story of Jezebel in 1 kings and her ultimate death due to her wicked ways and use this scripture in the work to bring destruction to her and the lifestyle.

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:02 pm

thank you jaydee..

no i have not mentioned the work progress or lack of progress to the root worker.. because i will see them fighting for a week or so.. then somehow she makes her way back into his life.. plus the candle reports are correct for the most part.. when the candles are clearing they are in fact fighting.. when there is soot there is in fact resistance/everything is peachy keen for them.. but its like a merry-go-round effect.. i have no idea why he keeps making up with someone that has absolutely nothing to offer him.. no car, no education, nothing.. i have no idea why he wants to be with someone that is taking thousands per week from him either..... i get why she is manipulating him & resisting the work (it is a lot of money).. i just don't understand how/why he falls for her crap.. or why he keeps letting her "back in" after a fight... maybe a pride thing/he does not want to admit he is being played for a fool is the only thing i can think of... very frustrating..

i will read the scriptures.. thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:14 pm

thelight1 ,

I have worked with candles and have seen the same thing happen they are very reflective of what is currently going on. Do you suspect drug use on his end or illegal activity? That is clear and easy way to keep someone around. Do you suspect magic or witchcraft on her end either? She can be tie his nature do domination work on him. I would suggest cast off evil to get rid of a bad influence in his life, but ask the rootworker to make sure it does not interfere with the Intranquility spirit. Can also hotfoot her, and do a destruction candle on their relationship along with a break up. Destruction is one of my new favorites to add to work involving break up or cursing. The image on the bottle of the Tower card is perfect as well.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”