Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spiritual Fatigue Rootwork Burn-Out Taking a Break

MrsSchaeffer2020

Re: Spiritual Fatigue Rootwork Burn-Out Taking a Break

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:47 pm

Hi ScorpioKate!

That's exactly what happened to me. I woke up like I got hit in the head by a mallet (literally my third eye has been aching for a few days). I have "the gift" or whatever this is. I know things without knowing how and all of that. I've been quite against it because I haven't seen the point... and I hate being right about certain things.

It's never happened like this to me before. But you described it perfectly. I wanted to throw ALL my work away. I cried most of the day and anyone who knows me I don't cry easily. It dissipated by the next day (for the most part). But it was bad. I did pick up some Lucky Mojo Van Van and start lighting white candles with it on. I took the 13 herb bath yesterday too and it's usually REALLY hard for me to finish but I did it without much issue. I have some Tibetan Purging Incense going right now (one of the best things Lucky Mojo ever introduced me to).

I know there are things in the house because one of the dogs is super sensitive to it. I have to concentrate on getting my money right so I can move out. The bath did help since I got something done today that I should have done weeks ago.

I started the St. Martha novena over and this is week 3. I also began with St. Helen and this is day 7 (I am not sure if I am supposed to do days or weeks with her). That is all I am doing right now because it's all I can manage. I've let the vinegar and honey jars go for the week. I had a long, emotional talk with God, angels, ancestors, saints and everyone the other day. I've been advised to continue my work, but I will do so within my abilities and limits. I will definitely do more protection work from here on out.

Thanks to you, I have a dab of Fiery Wall of protection on my forehead right now and said Psalm 23 three times (don't know why, it just felt right). I truly appreciate the time you took to address my issues. That is why I return to Lucky Mojo. The products and people are second to none. xo
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Thank you, Scorpio Kate, for helping, and Mrs. Brown for the kind words about this foum and our hand-made spiritual supplies.

Best of luck to you in all your works.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:45 pm

My question is about sickness in the more literal sense of the word. I started a couple of spells that are related, they are about attracting more wealth by finding a better job (for both myself and my boyfriend), and road opening for a specific job for my boyfriend. And then I got the flu. And I have NO energy outside what it takes me to go to my job every day (an important family event called me away long enough to burn up all my available time off). And I'm worried that forcing myself to go through the motions are worse than resting both myself and simply letting the work be on pause for a time.

If it helps... The first spell I referenced is a Lodestone spell with petition paper, magnetic sand, etc. and the second spell is Road Opener oil on a candle with petition paper.

I'm interested in your own experience(s), thoughts and opinions on spell working - or not - while sick.
Rhiannon Wyt

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:49 pm

RhiannonWyt --

I don't work while sick -- neither mundane nor spiritual work. I focus on healing and that is that.
catherine yronwode

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Hello RhiannonWyt.

I am sorry you are not feeling well. As a Rootworker myself I will never do any work when I am feel sick. This will have a strong effect on your outcome. You are going through a lot right now and your body is needing some rest. When you are feel stronger i then would suggest starting your work again.

I hope you feel better. Thomas K
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:49 pm

Thomas K /Edward T, thank you for that! It supports my thoughts about it and shushes that frustrated work ethic of mine. It's a virus and will run its course soon enough. The work can sit for a bit.

Thanks again.
Rhiannon Wyt

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:58 pm

I have an issue that has been going on this past month. People are contacting me pretending they want rootwork done, using me for psychic readings, and then running away after they used me for a reading without any form of payment. They are flat out taking advantage of my kindness.

Yesterday somebody met with me at a coffee shop, told me they wanted work done and then said they wanted a reading when I said that I would not be reading till January.

My energy is being sucked and used up by these scamming users. I can’t even get out of bed and feel run down and very fatigued all day. I did cleanse myself many times.

What spell can I do to get rid of these demons that are taking advantage of me?

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:58 pm

Pyromancer I don't think you need a spell, you need to set some boundaries.

Stop doing free readings. When they realise they can't take advantage anymore they will either pay you for your time, or disappear on their own.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Pyromanceer,

I am exactly with Graveyardhag. This does not seem to be a magical problem.

I believe you are selling yourself short and your querents/potential clients detect this. My method, I set my reading prices at one rate and my rootwork consultation at another, usually higher than my regular reading rates that way, even if they decide not to get a reading, I will not have wasted my time nor come away empty handed.

You may find more information about how to handle these sorts of issues here:

recommendations-on-becoming-a-psychic-o ... 14292.html
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:40 pm

Pyromancer,

The problem is social, not magical or spiritual, in my opinion.

This book will educate you and give you information about how to earn a living as a professional reader:

BOO-DIV-FTGS
The Fortune Teller's Guide to Success by Valentina Burton
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CONTENTS

4 Introduction
5 Reading In Public
12 Potential Disaster
14 Reading at Parties
24 An Interview with David Alexandre
26 Propriety
28 Reading in Your Office
36 An Interview with Marin Graves
38 Nuts
40 Reading at Psychic Fairs
44 An Interview with Cheryl Andrea McMillan
48 Wise Guys
50 Reading by Telephone
55 An Interview with Gina Thies
60 A New Convert
62 Marketing Yourself
67 An Interview with Mistria Langlois
70 Guess My Weight
72 Marketing Your Career
73 An Interview with Major Tom Schick
76 Off the Top of My Head
78 Legal
80 Another Night of Glamour at Hotel Zaza
82 Ethics
85 The Beginning
86 Photos
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:19 am

I want that book badly. Sadly I didn’t win it on the giveaway contest. I will order it next purchase. Thanks so much. I am standing up for myself now and not going to let anybody use me.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:40 pm

My next reading isn't for a week, but I don't think that it'll help me with the burnout/fatigue I am feeling.

In my last reading, I was told that my FH is coming back and all that I have wanted is coming to me. I have some thing to do on my own, but all is good on the love front. However I read on here that some people do constant work, so I have been. I think I am fatigued. Today I woke up and the day was just.. off. I am normally not emotional and I swore I was about to have a breakdown. But I am scared to do nothing. I am working a doll baby, working with st Martha Dominadora, I just deployed the remains of a moving spell, on the third candle of a Come To Me vigil run and have a reconciliation sugar jar, too. I am working a vinegar jar for (non-existent) rivals/troublemakers, too.

Maybe it is as ScorpioKate said and I need to protect myself more? My reading stated that the curse put me me is off and that I had PTSD from it. I'm planning on a 13 herb bath tomorrow. Any other Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 08, 2019 7:28 am

MrsSchaeffer2020,

Many workers, do work till they see results, such as lighting candles on the work, tossing powders, shaking jars, making prayers, wearing a mojo. A "bad day" or a "emotional day" may come every now and then, I would take the day off, rest, take a spiritual bath, relax and reflect on the work. then start the next day. Protection works is always needed, you never know who wants to hurt you, take from you, destroy what you have. I consider protection work as common and basic in my life as brushing my teeth, its a daily and necessary. Pray Psalms 91 for Protection, pray Psalms 23 and 32 for blessings from God and heaven in your life and to strengthen you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed May 08, 2019 9:29 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

It's also possible that you are over-loading yourself right now and not giving your work some time to actually work. Keep your honey jar going, as that is simple and requires little effort to be maintained. But I would let everything else have some breathing room to take hold and manifest.

Working yourself to the point of exhaustion can be overkill, which can also come across as a lack of faith in your work. Choose quality over quantity and sit back to watch for signs and movement. You can always supplement your work later.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:56 pm

Thank you to both of you. I needed to read what both of you wrote. I will take your advice. <3<3

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:24 pm

I didn't know where else to put this so I apologize if it's the wrong place.

How has everyone gotten though waiting for what your readings said is going to happen?

My readings have all said good things and that my love is coming back soon. I am doing the advised work, but of course in the real world it seems like nothing is happening.

How do you guys keep going at this point? Since I last posted in this thread, my life has done a 180 change (literally the day after). I know how life can change on a dime. But I am struggling with keeping my head up while I wait. I am not doing any more work than I was advised to by my worker and taking the advice given here.

I hope this makes sense.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:45 pm

This is a difficult situation, but not an entirely uncommon one.

First, it is unclear from the wording "My readings have all said good things and that my love is coming back soon." whether these are SELF-readings or readings from a professional reader.

If they are self-readings, please go to a neutral professional.

If they are professional readings, please be advised that not all readers will agree on a future prospect -- just as all weathermen won't agree on the severity or andfall of a hurricane!

If you have been working with one reader who says that your love is coming back, but it is not happening, and three months have gone by, i would recommend that you get a second opinion from another reader, one not familiar with the case, and who is not also doing rootwork for you.

Go to a reader quite different from the first one. Get a short reading only -- 10 minutes or half an hour. Some foks call this a check reading. You can even get one free on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio Show.

Something is obviously not working for you, but we cannot tell what it is. Above all, ask for a time limit. I emphasize this because it is important to know when the answer is no. Remember, just as not every surgery saves every patient's life, not all rootwork succeeds in every case.

Wishing you all the best.
catherine yronwode

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:15 pm

I'm sorry Miss Cat, I should really not post late when I am tired because I forgot some important things.

I'll answer in the order of your questions.

My readings are from a professional AIRR reader. I also did have a three person reading concerning this on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show on which 2 of the readings said marriage was in our future (the third more focused on the issues with his mother but with us still together).

It hasn't been 3 months for the whole situation; it's been 3 months since my life changed from the last time I posted on this thread. I didn't even know him when I posted back in May.

I have been trying to get a reading with you to do what you suggested (the "check reading"), but that is very hard to do (you're in very high demand!) Since I did get a reading on this on the Radio Show before, I didn't want to do so again this soon.

The present situation has only been going on for a few weeks. It is not yet at or past the time stated that he would come back. I'll try to get in queue for the show tomorrow.

Thank you as always for your thorough and sage advice.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”