Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

jdsmooth85
Re: Spells for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:53 am

Wow thanks everyone for the great recommendations!

My apologies for the late reply. I have been somewhat scattered the past few days :-(

You are helping making my research a lot easier!

Sister Jean,
Thank you! I will definitely give them a call or possibly email to see if it is possible to have one made. If not then I will try the suggestions that others offered.

terra_rising,
Good suggestion! I will definitely purchase a mojo first to get the experience then possibly consider learning how to make my own later like you did. My question, when you made your own mojo hand, how long did it take before it ‘came to life’ (so to speak) and how soon did it start working with you to help you?

JayDee,
I am definitely considering purchasing a mojo hand sometime next week. The jack ball seems like it would be awesome too. I would consider that as a future purchase. If I can’t get a custom Master or Crucible of Courage mojo made by the shop then the Crown of Success mojo would be my next choice. Thanks for recommending this!

terra_rising
HRCC Student

Unread post by terra_rising » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:20 am

jdsmooth85,

For the master mojo I made, I carried the John the Conqueror root around with me a bit to kind of show it what I was up against at work. I did this for about a week, feeding it a couple drops of whiskey on some days and praying over it. I think this helped bring the mojo around faster when I actually put it together. The mojo I bought took around 7 days of near constant contact with me to awaken. Things happened really quickly after that. With the Success mojo, I got recognition for a project I was working on the following week. I think it is going to very person to person.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:52 am

by terra_rising » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:20 am

jdsmooth85,

For the master mojo I made, I carried the John the Conqueror root around with me a bit to kind of show it what I was up against at work. I did this for about a week, feeding it a couple drops of whiskey on some days and praying over it. I think this helped bring the mojo around faster when I actually put it together. The mojo I bought took around 7 days of near constant contact with me to awaken. Things happened really quickly after that. With the Success mojo, I got recognition for a project I was working on the following week. I think it is going to very person to person.
Oh wow! That is amazing how just having the John the Conqueror root with you at work was able to amplify the energy of the mojo. I would've never imagined that. But I guess it's true that when it comes to Hoodoo, everything is energy!

I agree that results with mojo hands will vary. So many variables to consider.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:14 pm

Ok, quick question. This is still related to what was previously being discussed with my inquiries in this thread.

First let me explain the scenario......

About a week ago I purchased some supplies from a different company (this was before I really explored the products that Lucky Mojo offered, mind you) for a personal spell that I plan to use to help aid in my confidence, talents, power, etc. I bought a Self Confidence spell candle and some Power mojo oil to anoint it.

I have not yet performed the ritual as I am currently waiting on some spiritual cleansing supplies to arrive. I want to do a cleansing first.

Ok, so as you can probably see if you go back a page or so in this thread, I recently inquired about the different Mojo hands offered at Lucky Mojo that would be relevant to what I want to accomplish, and the offered suggestions pointed to the ‘Crown of Success’ mojo hand. I was considering maybe purchasing one next week.

At the time when I purchased the spell candle and mojo oil previously mentioned, I didn't think anything of a Mojo hand. That was a consideration that came later.

So with all things being considered in this, my question is do you think that if I use the Self Confidence spell candle anointed with the Power Mojo oil in conjunction with the Crown of Success mojo hand it would be too potent of a spell? I understand that has a lot to do with what’s in the petition itself, but I don’t want the energies from these sources to become too strong to the point that it’s overwhelming for me and possibly yield some unwanted results.

So should I just use one or the other (either the candle spell or the mojo hand) instead of trying to work with both?

I hope this makes sense, if not, please ask me to clarify.

Thanks!

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:49 pm

jdsmooth85,

This is a Lucky Mojo forum, for Lucky Mojo products. No-one here can speak as to the authenticity or efficacy of this "self confidence" spell and "power mojo" oil that you bought from another supplier.

As for your other questions, these pages should answer them:
IF I CAST TOO MANY SPELLS WILL I GET "SPELL OVERLOAD"? - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#9
IF I CAST SPELLS INCORRECTLY WILL THEY "BACKFIRE" ON ME? - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#10
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Gotcha ;-)

Thanks!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”