Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Attraction Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
CherryRedBoom

Unread post by CherryRedBoom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:30 am

I just received my Attraction vigil candle from Lucky Mojo today and would like to start using it to draw a good mate (no one specific). My question is, how do I go about writing the petition? Do I write my name nine time and cross it with something like "New Mate" or "Soulmate" or whatever or do I just write out what I want in a few simple sentences?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction Vigil Candle

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:04 pm

I would actually write out a list of all the qualities that you want your mate to have, cross it with "Come to Me" or your full name, dress it oil, and place that under the candle.

Attraction is kind of an all-purpose drawing formula, I would back up this candle with a work that is a bit more complex and more specific. A Come to Me kit, or a working based around that formula , or something more like Adam & Eve (which is designed to attract a perfect long-term partner) would be drawing a much more specific energy into your life. You can easily tailor love-spells to be for an unnamed partner with certain qualities, rather than a specific target, and they will be very effective. Carrying a Come to Me mojo hand that has your petition for a new soulmate would be good, too.

The more specific you can be about what qualities you are looking for in a mate, the better your chances for having a very good result. If you just kinda say "partner" without any specifiers for what would really make a good partner for you, you could end up drawing people that are nice but not actually exactly what you're looking for. Figure out what you're looking for, and ask for it. Cuts down on all the guesswork the energy will have to do if you're vauge, and strengthens the work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

CherryRedBoom

Re: Attraction Vigil Candle

Unread post by CherryRedBoom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Great, thanks for the tips.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:59 pm

I have known a girl online for a while now, and we are thinking of meeting up and I know mentally that I am good for her but physically I am not exactly what she wants. She is due to leave for abroad in a good few weeks and I thought I would light a candle so that she would find me attractive.

I first thought the Attraction candle for obvious reasons, but is there a better candle I could use to have her be attracted with me. I have looked through the list but maybe someone would recommend a candle or combination I would not think of.

I have her full name, picture and DOB, also thinking of having a backup lit at the MISC.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Candle for attraction

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:13 pm

I think Attraction could work nicely in conjunction with Love Me. Use your petition with the Attraction candle to focus on emphasizing the things about you that are positive and generally attractive. Use the Love Me to increase her desire towards you, no matter how you may not fit her "ideal". Of course, I like to work things in threes, so maybe a Fire of Love candle to make sure there's plenty of sexuality and fire in the mix, as well as the more down-to-earth reasons for attraction.

Might want to carry a mojo on you for your meeting to bring that energy strongly with you when you are physically near her. A Love Me mojo would be good, certainly.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:35 am

I'll order those at the MISC tomorrow, thank you Devi.

Nijoli

Unread post by Nijoli » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:00 pm

I would also recommend the Come to Me line of supplies, since you are already sure of a mental attraction and are hoping for a physical one, as well.

You can find the Come to Me vigil candles at this link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-come-to-me.html

I had an amazing success rate with these supplies when trying to draw physical attraction in addition to an existing mental or emotional one.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Have you thought about using oils? There is something in the fragrance of LM oils that people like - even people who are unaware of Hoodoo. Good luck!

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 pm

I would recommend attraction oil, btw --- I really like the scent.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:26 am

Thanks for the info.

I've been spending a few days writing out some items that I would like in my next order, I'll add a dressed Come to Me candle along with the Come to Me oil.

Actually I ordered the Attraction oil as well as the Follow Me Girl oil, can't wait till they come because even on other sites people rave about the smell of the Attraction oil.

Would I dab the Attraction oil onto myself using the (behind ears, elbows, heart etc) or would it be how non-Hoodoo folk would use cologne?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:40 am

Dab it however you would normally use a perfume oil. I usually put it behind my ears and in my cleavage - LOL.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:17 am

:lol: I'll dab a bit on my cleverage too :lol:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:34 pm

As I don't have cleavage, I dab behind my ears and sometimes at my wrists. I find LM oils have wonderful fragrances and anointing yourself is a great way of taking the work you've done at the altar with you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

BUFFY2327

if your trying to attract,

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:02 pm

A new love our have a new friend that you won't. It to become more then friends? but I also want to attract other guys 2 keep my options plentiful can u help me out pls?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: if your trying to attract,

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Attraction, Follow Me Boy, Look Me Over are all good choices read about them here
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

BUFFY2327

Re: if your trying to attract,

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:49 pm

THANX JWM!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Attraction Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:33 am

The Attraction Vigil Candle is good for attracting love and romance,m money and luck, and also for attracting attention, as on stage.

CAN-GLS-ATTR
Attraction Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Can someone tell me what kind of spell i can do with attraction oil or satchet to attract good deal on airplane tickests

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Well,theusurper, that's a spell question. Look over the forum and you will see that the "ask us" area is not this area. This area is for questions about our PRODUCTS and you are in the CANDLES are of that section.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Well,theusurper, that's a spell question. Look over the forum and you will see that the "ask us" area is not this area. This area is for questions about our PRODUCTS and you are in the CANDLES are of that section and titlle of this thread is Attraction Vigil Candle Questions and Answers not "How to attract good deal on airplane tickests." So go to the area on money luck and start a new thread on "how to attract good deal on airplane tickests"
catherine yronwode

phonehappy

Prayers and other ?'s for attraction vigil candle

Unread post by phonehappy » Tue May 22, 2012 12:37 pm

I set up an attraction vigil candle with

Come to me oil
Demanding oil
Attraction oil
And Attraction powder.

On my petition paper I put (from a suggestion on one of these threads) always be attracted to where I am physically and I was asking this of someone specific.

My first question is: Does that sound like a good mix of stuff for this particular thing I would like to achieve?

I wasn't quite sure what to pray over this candle or who to pray to. Last night I basically just stated my intent and thought about it deeply and repeated it.
Is that enough?
Tonight I would like to ask for some help, who can I ask? What can I pray?

Thanks

phonehappy

Re: Prayers and other ?'s for attraction vigil candle

Unread post by phonehappy » Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Anything? Lol :?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 23, 2012 2:36 am

Simply reciting your desires is enough. Or you can chant the command over and over again such as " John doe come to the place i am, come to the physical place where I am"

Demanding oil is not a lucky mojo oil. I would suggest using do as I say, commanding, controlling, influence, or essence of bend over.

Another oil I would add is follow me boy or follow me girl depending upon the gender of your target.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed May 23, 2012 3:02 am

If this is to draw love, you may also want to add a prayer from the Song of Solomon in the Bible, Ch. 2 Vs. 8-17. It talks about the charms of your beloved and states him coming to you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

phonehappy

Unread post by phonehappy » Wed May 23, 2012 8:43 am

Hi! Thank you for your response. The oil I used was the commanding oil :) Not demanding.. Sorry about that...

I didn't have any follow me boy oil on hand but maybe I can order some and get it in time bofore maybe my third candle :)

Thanks for helping me out with what to pray. Happy b/c that is what i did :)

It's not for love but thank you :)

loving_me

Next step after success with Attraction Candle.

Unread post by loving_me » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:05 am

Hello all,

I lit an Attraction Candle this past Friday to attract my target to me. ( A guy I see in church but we've never met) Yesterday, my target was @ church. I came up with the idea for a guy he's good friends with to introduce us. After service, I put my plan into action. I walked up to his friend and started a little conversation. Then, I asked him about my target. He told me a few things about him. But, most importantly, he's single. I asked him if he could introduce me to him. In less than a minute, he had brought him to me:D He told me his name as he was shaking my hand. At that very moment, I felt like I was falling in love. We sat down and talked. But, it was brief cause his ride was in hurry to leave :(

So, the candle did more than just show a sign. It had complete movement. The candle hasn't finished burning yet. My question is, what type of candle should I try next? I want him to fall in love with me and be willing to have a romantic relationship me. But, nothing sexual. I want to keep heat on him until my goal is completed.

Thanks.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Next step after success with Attraction Candle.

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:49 am

You may consider working with Look Me Over and/or Come To Me Candles.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

loving_me

Attraction, Fast Luck, or Good Luck

Unread post by loving_me » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Hello,

I would like to know, which candle would be appropriate to burn after cleansing my home? I'm trying to bring in luck with friendships, love, and money all at once.

Thank you.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction, Fast Luck, or Good Luck

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:25 pm

loving_me: I suggest going to the Vigil candle page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil

...and checking out which of the following candles pull you towards them:

ATTRACTION GLASS VIGIL CANDLE, FIXED
BAYBERRY GLASS VIGIL CANDLE, FIXED
GOOD LUCK GLASS VIGIL CANDLE, FIXED
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction, Fast Luck, or Good Luck

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:15 pm

My first thought would be Van Van Spiritual Supplies, followed by BayBerry, Crown of Success and Attraction.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

emu81684
Attraction Vigil is Almost Burned Out After 3 Days

Unread post by emu81684 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Hello all!

A while ago I ordered new supplies from LM including a batch of various vigil candles. I've used them for a while now, different ones, and have had varying results like anyone else, but never this one. I ordered a few Attraction Vigil candles already loaded and prepared and I've already burned one for a situation. It burned cleanly, with no problems and took (give or take) seven and a half days like any other vigil I've purchased through LM.

This particular one is burning to attract a person and it's burning so much faster than any of the candles I've already purchased before. I lit it the morning of the 21st, prayed then went to bed. When I woke up, it was almost a third of the way gone. I thought it was strange at the time considering they just don't burn like that but assumed I'd simply misjudged it's distance from the lip of the glass. It slowed down after that, burning 'normally' (as normally as this candle seems to burn) yesterday and most of today, but then I went back to pray over it again only an hour ago and there's a little more than half an inch of wax left.

Has anyone else had this experience before? It's sitting on a dresser in my room, up and out of the way. The fans are turned off and it's not in line with any of the air vents so I can try to keep other signs (like the soot left behind on the glass) more true to how the candle would originally burn, or in way of a bright window or anything so the wax isn't softening and burning faster. I haven't changed anything with the way I handle the vigil candle, only the situation it's burning for.

I have read the page about candle divination. I actually have it bookmarked on my computer cause it's so wonderfully informative :) But it doesn't say anything about fast burning vigil candles. Any help, advice or insight to this would be greatly appreciated. I've had cheaper vigils burn fast, but never an LM candle.

Thanks in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Attraction Vigil is Almost Burned Out After 3 Days

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:14 pm

The question of overly fast burns (and that one is!) is descrived here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA7
catherine yronwode

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Thank you Miss Cat. I figured it might be the same as a free standing candle burning, but never ever have I seen one burn so fast. I didn't know if there would be a difference given it's a glass encased candle. Thanks again for clearing it up.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:17 am

Hi emu81684,

There shouldn't be a difference with a glass encased candle.
I've had many different burns on glass encased candles.
Some have burned steadily and were a good clean burn, the work went perfect.
Some have gone out and I've had to relight them repeatedly, this meant the spirit of the person I
was burning the candle for was resisting the work.
A few times I've had the candle burn fast like you are describing.
Once a candle exploded, I took that to mean the work had taken a "hit". When this happened, I used
protection candles then went back to the original work and finally got a good burn. The work
was successful.
Check out the link MIss Cat gave you and you'll learn a lot about candle divination.
Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Miss Barnes,

I read it primarily as a free standing candle would burn, but I'd never had a vigil burn so fast. I honestly never thought it could, but I am glad to hear I'm not the only one who's had that particular candle go so quickly. :)

I've since burned another different LM candle for the situation and it was clean, clear and burned normally also with great results so I like to think of the Attraction's burn as (in someways) burning through anything in the way. It was just the explosive force to make it through the veil, I don't know. But with the good results that followed, I don't (as of yet) foresee it as a bad thing. But goodness, three days for a seven day candle was something I wasn't prepared for. :)

Thank you for your response and letting me know you've had something similar happen. That makes me much less worried about it in case it happens again.

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Can Attraction Vigils be used to attract a particular job position at a company?

For example: Can it help attract the recruiters towards hiring me over others?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi Lucky,

Attraction would be able to help draw that what you are wanting. As the short description says:

"Alleged to attract money, love, luck, success, or whatever you desire"

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Jema2014

Unread post by Jema2014 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if attraction vigils or look me over vigils would be appropriate for a first date?!
If so which would you recommend? Can I also use influencing oil on the candle vigil and petition for them to drive out to me on the date?

Looking forward to what you recommend!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Jema2014 ,

Both are great, you can always add both oils to the candle . Not uncommon to add an oil to attraction to direct exactly what you want to be attracted. Influence would work to get them to come to you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:09 am

I have an event that I really need people to attend. I just happen to have an attraction candle that I bought for something else but it never came in time. So my question is how to use it the best way possible? I've got a petition set. I'm going to start it now before I make the event so that the spell will already be working by the time the event is scheduled. I do have an enemy who i'm 90% sure is trying to work against me. At such a short notice, I only have good luck oil, van van oil, reversing oil and sachet powder, uncrossing bath crystals, hyssop, a rainbow of candles and bats blood ink. I also have photos, the name, DOB, etc...
I forgot to mention that I also have destruction sachet powder

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Hello, Bast78,

Here is a page that gives you ideas about attraction spells: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

You can write your petition to say that the specific event will be successful. Put the good luck oil on it. Put the good luck oil on yourself.

I would get a small jar and put the enemy's name and photos in it and fill the jar with destruction powder. Then, bury it at a cemetery

Wishing you great success

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Hi, Bast78,

In the future, set some attraction vigil candles. They are awesome!

CAN-GLS-ATTR
Attraction Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

HRCC Graduate #1631

BabyDoll099

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:04 am

Hello again everyone,

There is a place that I go to quite regularly during the week. There are many musicians that play live music there and I would like to draw and attract their attention so that I can find friendship and maybe even love from the right people there. I would like to have a series of vigils burned for me. Would attraction be appropriate? How about adding looking me over and Bewitching oils to the vigils? Let me know your thoughts..
Thank You!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello, BabyDoll099,

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT ideas!

LOVE you thinking.

Go for it!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

HoodooLover

Unread post by HoodooLover » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Hello All!

Can I use a picture of myself with my desire which is to attract friends to me in person and online(Social Media) written on the back of the picture and then place it under the attraction vigil candle? I suck 100% at writing petition papers and trying to write them correctly. If I can do this should I place the picture facing up or facing down(on the back where the desire is written) under the candle? And one more last question, I've seen starsinthesky7 mention on this topic board about reciting your desires over and over when the candle is burning and I was wondering should I recite the desire(s) before or after saying the prayer on the back of the candle? :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:50 am

Hi HoodooLover,

To answer your questions...

Yes you can use a picture of yourself to attract friends. If you want to attract online friends via social media, use a printout of your profile page.

Place the picture face-up beneath your candle, not face down. You don't want to symbolically turn your back on your work.

Say your prayer first then recite your petition. You can repeat it over the course of your candle burn, to reinforce your wish.

If you need help with crafting petitions, please get a copy of miss cat's excellent book on the subject, Paper In My Shoe. It will teach you everything you need to know.
http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

HoodooLover

Unread post by HoodooLover » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:13 am

Thanks Miss Athena, You all always give great advice and hope! Much Appreciated! :D

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:57 am

I wanted to start an attraction spell to attract new clothes, shoes, new car, and other material things.. what’s the best day of the week to start this spell?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:57 am

Hello Lovingprincess,

You are not required to pick a specific day for this spell. Not all workers do their spells according to the days of the week. But if you want to learn more about this topic, check out this thread:

spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:08 am

Can the attraction candle with the oil be used in granting wishes? Or more like attracting the manifestation of a wish being granted?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:58 am

Mastersirius678,

Attraction products are used to attract a particular person, object, or influence your way. I suppose one could use the attraction oil or other products as a supplement to another vigil light that better represents the the wish but I don't believe I, or many other workers for that matter, would use an attraction vigil light for wish granting.

For some simple wish granting spells, see this LM page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ishes.html
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:10 am

Dr Darensbourg:

I thought about this randomly. I know most people would use the attraction candle to get what you said anyways, so I guess granting a "wish" is really a broad term that includes all these, plus LM sells curios that are made for specific purposes. Wouldn't it be great to have a general candle that fits all purposes?

I do find the third spell on that page doable, since LM sell candles, oils or sachets for the three angels mentioned, might as well buy those and set them on the highest place in my home.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:22 pm

mastersirius678,

There are many products that can be used for wish granting. There is also a general oil used in a broad sense to dress items special oil number 20 http://www.luckymojo.com/specialoilno20.html
Olive oil is also prayed over and used as a holy oil. Attraction serves many purposes as it can draw love, money, wealth, friends, etc. It is not limited in scope in the method of attraction, rather than focus on the manifestation to draw, simply use attraction to draw the desire you wish to manifest. Incorporating lodestones or magnets is also traditional in this work. Mojo beans http://www.herbmagic.com/mojo-beans.html
the angel spell is placed at the highest point, many people have used tea lights for this work. If you want to learn more about this spell look on the forum: michael-gabriel-and-raphael-the-3-day-w ... 11901.html

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:21 am

JayDee:

I see, so dressing the special oil no 20 on a normal white candle and burn it with a petition paper under it with the wishes should be enough.

I actually brought an Attraction candle with my most recent order. If it can be used to attract a person, than I need to buy more attraction candles with come to me and love inducing candles, got quite a few ladies in mind that I want to come back to my life. (we were friends but distance and life event separated us.)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:05 pm

mastersirius678 ,

Select the purpose of the work and focus on that. Burning many candles to draw women back seems to indicate you are not sure what you want and can send mixed signals out. Do you want to draw some for love, some for friendship? Or is this all love? If all love I would focus on lovers past present and new to me as part of the petition use attraction with a love drawing oil.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:22 pm

JayDee:

Well, you could say they are all for love, all of them are woman that I wished to have a relationship with but nothing ever happened. I will do this one candle/woman at a time, however

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”