Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Break-Up Separation Hot Foot Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: MISC Break-Up Separation Hot Foot Candle Services

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Hello Sana,

No, I wouldn't suggest adding the part about having her laziness at work be exposed to the Hot Foot candle petition. Those are quite different types of work, and I'd keep them separate.

I'd suggest checking out this thread about vinegar jars:

general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

As you shake the jar, you could pray specifically for her lies, shoddy work and lateness to come to light at work and sour her career and relationships with managers.

Good luck to you.

P.S. If you have more questions about vinegar jars, kindly post them on that vinegar jar subforum. Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sana
Forum Member

Unread post by Sana » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Oh thank you so much! I knew there was something else I could do, I just couldn't remember what! Thank you :)

Sana
Forum Member

Unread post by Sana » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:09 am

Hello,

So following advice here, I had a hotfoot candle set for a girl to leave my ex. I'm now going to have a hotfoot candle set for her to leave town. The thing is her staying in town is linked to her job. Her job is actually in kind of a suburb of the city. Its actually part of a different state altogether (X). Y is the main city (She would fly out of and where my ex lives). Z is their hometown.

So I thought:

Leave your job in X. Leave Y and go back to Z. Never come back to Y.

Or could I say leave your job in X and go back to Z. Never come back to X or to Y.

It sounds complicated but I just want to cover the bases. Don't want to risk her leaving her job and going back to the main part of the city, if I don't specify for her to leave there too.

Please help, too confused with trying to word it :(

EDIT: actually writing all that down, I just realised I am overthinking it. I should probably just leave it to the candle to decide how to get her out. My petition should just be:

Leave X and Y. Go back to Z and never return.

Does that sound better?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:40 am

Hello, Sana ,

You said:

"...actually writing all that down, I just realised I am overthinking it. I should probably just leave it to the candle to decide how to get her out. My petition should just be:

Leave X and Y. Go back to Z and never return.

Does that sound better?..."

YES! That's much better!!!

Take care

nino_x3
Forum Member

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:28 am

Hey I hope I posted this in the right thread I have question let's say I really like someone and I wanted to mess up every woman chances in trying to get him how would I go about in this and what's the right petition for this

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello, Nino_X3,

Try this:

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... =catherine yronwode freezer#p174497

Take care

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Fri May 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Hello all,

I've been making small gains with my love interest thanks to LM products at home and MISC candle ministry help. There is a nagging problem though. My love interest has an ex-girlfriend who is still lingering around. The ex is VERY controlling and manipulative. She has caught wind that I'm around and has been trying to sour my name and the potential of my love interest at every chance she can get. The ex left her for someone else a while ago but every time my love interest tries to get close to someone else here she comes with the sabotage and ill words/intentions. Uh NO! This EX has been no good, a liar, a cheat, and just manipulative for negative gain. I want her out of my love interests life completely and to stop hurting our progress. Another problem is they work together! So I know I would need the ex to leave their job.

- I was thinking of HOTFOOT candle being lit to move her out of my love interests life. Is that a good idea to have lit by MISC?

- Should I pair it with a different candle to aid the severing of communication/ties? Like break up or something? Or do a run of a certain candle? They are not together but they are still speaking to each other actively and it doesn't help that they work together!

- Do I need to do TWO separate candles for 1). The ex being removed from her life completely and 2). The EX being removed from the job?

- "For "THE EX" (DOB) to break all communication with "my love interest (DOB) and be removed from "my love interests" (DOB) life completely." Is that a good petition?

- "FOR "The EX" (DOB) to leave her job at such and such place." Or should I say be removed from her job?

Thank you guys for all your help always!

- Blessings.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 10:58 am

Hello Love_Muse,

I think working the Hot Foot spell kit on this person would be a great way to go. You could word the petition to be something like, "REMOVE So & So from her job and our lives forever." You could work a vinegar jar on her and your love interest, to sour whatever remnants of friendship are there. And you could work a freezer spell on her to "freeze" her out of the picture.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I don't think Break Up work would be the way to go, since they aren't together. But this is a good place to start.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:00 pm

Hi, folks --

Well, it happened again, like always. Summer is over, Labor Day and back to school day have passed, and now the serious break up and hot footing begins. I call it the pre-holiday rush.

In just a couple of weeks, the Fall Equinox will signal the beginning of darker nights and shorter days, when spells of destruction seem to take hold best. Last month, I could have counted on one hand the number of Hot Foot, Separation, and Break Up candles on the MISC Church altar. This week, the altar is filling up with them. It happens every year because people who want a Happy New Year are now working to get rid of anyone who might interfere with next year's happiness.

No judgements here, just an observation from an experienced candle deacon.

Blessings to all.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

SpellsnSuch
Forum Member

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Okay, so another quick question, i plan to order a HOT FOOT candle from MISC (in addition to more break up candles and destruction candles).. so how would i petition a hot foot candle? this is one product i have never used... i typically have good results with break up and vinegar jars but this girl is hard to get rid of. i am getting close though i can feel it!!!

petition: "female) GO AWAY and leave (male) alone! (female) will not interfere with (male)'s life anymore!"

Like, is it okay to mention the male's name in this petition.. i ask bc i know in freezer spells you only write down the target you want gone, not the one you are drawing back..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:07 pm

SpelsnSuch,

I would simply tell the name that they have no rest in this town, no peace, no sleep, no joy, they are antsy they are burning to move anywhere but here to find peace and as long as they stay here they will suffer.

Miss Cat's advise on petition: "Your command can be in your own words in plain and clear language, such as 'Run and run, and wander the world forever!" or "Leave town, you no-good so-and-so" -- or it can be taken from the imprecatory Psalms of Scripture."

LM on hotfoot: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

I would not add his name because he is not the purpose of the hotfoot, rather her and the petition to send her away to never return.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Marilou
Newly Registered

Unread post by Marilou » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi good day everybody!

I am 55 yrs old, married for 20 years. My husband & I dont sleep in the same bedroom for almost 6 years now. I feel trapped and miserable and I feel he is unhappy too. We have one child who is a freshman in college.

I want out of this marriage. I’ve been wanting to leave him years ago but I cant.

I want to totally fall out of love from him.

We have properties to divide but I want him to give me more settlement, cordial relationship for the sake of our son, and for me not to feel guilty leaving him.

He stays home so I can only do candles that MISC offers.

Can someone please give me advice on the best candles to order?

Blessing to All,

Barat

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:34 pm

Marilou,

Separation candles would be good to have a break up without the big blow up. Essence of bend over is a good product to get him to listen to your way and also pay me to get your fair share. IF it goes to court use a court case candle as well. You can order the products and use them on him and household items touches to help with the break up.

Separation products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-separation.html
Essence of bend over: http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Pay me: http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Court case: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”