Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Tribaby789

Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:43 am

Thank you Sister Jean. That makes sense. Just a few questions for the COS +att mix, do I wipe the stuff down, make a spray or put it on a white candle. And how ofter daily, weekly, monthly?

Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Tribaby789,

Sister Jean was correct with what I meant, clean out the negative and replace it with the positive. Your question on how to use the product is that all three options are uses that can be done. Making a room spray is one way to work the product, dressing certain items she will wear or touch is also a method, dressing candles, I prefer yellow for success. These are all acceptable ways. Example: you can spray her room, sheets, jacket with the spray bottle. Dress her keys, charm bracelet, even shoes, Burn a candle on the day that best relates to the purpose of the work. It can be done weekly such as a specific day of the week relating to the work, it can be done monthly, following the moon ( waxing) and use the uncrossing during the wane moon.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Thank you so much Jaydee and Sister Jean for answering my questions!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:32 am

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the appropriate thread for this question. If so then please feel free to relocate it. My apologies also if this question has come up before.

I’ve been having some bad luck with not being able to find lasting and satisfying employment and getting ahead in life, and the way things happen overall is just completely unnatural – not being able to keep any job longer than 3 months, love life doesn’t last long and is far and few between, etc. So I definitely know I’ve been crossed, but just don’t know by who or when.

There are psychics and rootworkers in and around my region, though they are spreading thin nowadays as everyone is getting older, has since died, or have relocated, so I may consider getting a divination on the matter via Lucky Mojo.

Anyway, getting to the point…..

I am planning on doing an uncrossing + spiritual cleansing ritual in the next several days. I have 1 pk uncrossing bath salts, 8 oz jinx removal wash, and a spiritual cleansing candle.

The day following this cleansing ritual I plan to do some spell casting on my own self, such as power, money drawing, love, etc. Each of these spells would be done in a certain order, but not necessarily one day right after the next because they will involve candle spells, which may take a day or two to burn out (I don’t want to have too many spell candles going at once) and some will work in conjunction with mojo hands (I just recently ordered one from LM last week so I’m not sure when it will arrive, there is no way to check status on orders as far as I know).

With that said, I just recently did some reading up on uncrossing on the main site (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) and now I’m thinking that maybe I should’ve gotten a 13 day supply of either uncrossing bath salts or 13 herb bath instead of just that 1 pack of uncrossing bath salts and 8 oz jinx removal wash. I’m not sure how bad my condition is, but now after doing that bit of reading I am thinking to probably just go ahead and get the 13 day supply of said product to be on the safe side.

This leads to my main question………if I do perform the 13 day uncrossing ritual on the same days that I plan on casting the other spells on myself (power, money drawing, etc.) would the uncrossing ritual in effect also remove those spells too, or does it just remove the crossed conditions alone?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:51 am

jdsmooth85,

The 13 day uncrossing is a great product to use over 13 days. Your question if the bath will remove the good work you do is no. The uncrossing removes the crossed conditions and this is directed with your petition and prayer. You will be praying to remove the crossed conditions, blocks, jinxes to your work and love life. That will not effect positive work. After you take the bath and air dry, dress your body with one of the oils you are using that day for your spell work. That is like cleaning off bad energy and replacing it with the good.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:51 am

Thank you for confirming this JayDee!

MysticTieya

Unread post by MysticTieya » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:35 am

I hope this is the right thread for this question. It's not exactly a Lucky Mojo bath but it might as well be because Conjure Man Ali prescribes it so much. I want to know how to magically identify a person that the famous Conjure Man Ali violet, milk, and honey bath has attracted to you.

Long long long story short, I took Conjureman Ali's famous violet leaf, milk, and honey bath a couple of times over the past month. I also got rid of some work I had done on a man I was interested in (it was a honey jar for friendship that escalated to a love jar but that man is crazy so I am glad I started with friendship and didn't get too far with the love stuff). I threw the work for that man into the river and asked the river to make that man run and run away from me. Meanwhile, I wrote the list that Conjure Man had recommended.

I have written and rewritten a list like this over the years but I never put it with work. Fast forward to the last couple of weeks. I got serious about my list. I did a cut and clear spell a couple of times over the last few months that worked well. I think it is important to mention that I got a reading on the LMHRH show a few months ago and Conjure Man saw me with a man a year from that point and it was a serious relationship. I am doing the work Ali prescribed so I can totally leave the relationship I am in (I am married but I have been disconnected and am leaving -he only thing holding me up is money and a place which the work Conjure Man Ali prescribed to me on the LMHRH show is helping with).

Anyway, here is the weird part. I needed to go to the dentist. I called the dentist I had been going to over the last year and got no answer. I called THREE other dentists and got no reply. I asked God to send me the dentist I needed in my life and enter this seemingly wonderful person. The strange strange strange thing is, at a glance, he fits the important points on my list. I seek a kind, successful, trustworthy, loving, warm, understanding man who can support me financially. There are other things on the list which he fits but I feel these points are irrelevant here. I mean... he even has the eyes I wanted and he seemed to think my rowdy kids were cute (he saw them in his office). I wouldn't generally think I had a chance with this man BUT he told me I was cute... which is odd. I've never had any dentist say anything like that to me.

I would absolutely love to have attracted a doctor into my love life but I would like to know how to tell if he is for me or not. I don't even want to think it possible until I am certain. IF he is a person attracted by the milk and honey bath how. the. hell. can I secure him as mine?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:42 am

Hello MysticTieya,

I would recommend getting a reading from a reputable reader to find out whether there is a chance of something happening with this man and whether he is the one meant for you. You can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

And if you want to "reel this man in," Miss Cat has collected and compiled HUNDREDS of love spells that you can use, on the following pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also check out other forum threads on the topic:

come-to-me-oil-questions-and-answers-t13185.html
general-love-spells-questions-and-answers-t9831.html

Many blessings!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MysticTieya

Unread post by MysticTieya » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 am

Thanks Sister Jean,

Interesting story... I took the bath again last night and I was doing some work for love today and he called me half an hour after I finished the work. That was interesting.

I will look at the spells.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:47 am

Hi,

I am soon going to start a 13 herb bath cleansing for 13 days. I researched the traditional procedure(s) used.

I already understand that you are supposed to dump the used bath water at the nearest crossroads. The nearest one to me is maybe 1/4 a mile up the road and there is even one a little bit further up, but both of these are situated so that there are residents live right at the crossroads and the houses sit very close to the road, so it’s not a good idea to dump water at those particular crossroads at the risk of someone seeing you. Even if it is before dawn I still wouldn’t chance it.

However, going east from my house about a mile or so away is another crossroads and luckily it is in a more isolated area.

When I did my first 1 day uncrossing bath I dumped the bath water in the road facing east then drove off without looking back. The night before doing that I talked with my father about it and he told me that he remembered some 20 odd years ago that a rootworker he used to see told him that after you dump your water in the crossroads you are not supposed to turn around and drive back the way you came, as it signifies the “stuff” following you back home.

So with that in mind, after I dumped the water I had no other choice but to drive in a HUGE square path for a few miles in order to get back home!

Does anyone know if there is any truth in not taking the same route you came from after you dumping your water in the crossroads?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:12 am

Hello jdsmooth85,

To me, this sounds like a mix of two beliefs. The first is that whenever you dump anything at a crossroads you want to turn around and *not look back*, signifying your commitment and faith in the work.The second is that when you leave a graveyard, you shouldn't take the same way home because a spirit could follow you home. But as for believing that the "stuff" from a crossroads would follow you home if you drove the same way home, I don't quite buy that. I'd be interested to hear what others thing though.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 am

I agree with Sister Jean here.

The only exception would be if you drove through the intersection/crossroads to get to a specific side to face a certain direction, say so you could turn around and throw over your shoulder to the east (or west, or where ever). I would be wary of driving back through for two reasons.

1. By driving back through it, you'd be "looking back".
and
2. You'd be driving through the mess you just left to be dispersed and in essence tracking the "stuff" back with you, possibly even on your tires.
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:24 pm

Ah! I see.

That definitely makes sense.

Thank you both for your input!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”