Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Friend Relative to Move Out Or Move Stay Away

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells for Friend Relative to Move Out Or Move Stay Away

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello, redheart,

Then, you ought to work magic on your Mother to make her see the light. She's the one holding the cards here.

Whomever owns that house can do something about this

try influence on your Mother along with clarity and wisdom so that she can see what she is allowing to happen to everybody

As far as the Father, you world have to go with Domination products to have him to your bidding

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Also, whoever owns the house needs to contact an attorney....

Wishing you the best

take care

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi,

My husband's cousin came ( without our knowledge) and stayed at our house for a little over 2 months and she didn't have any money, she slept on my couch, laid on my furniture majority of the day and she did nothing to help out. All she did was smoked weed all day and night, ate our food throughout the day and night, and took over my TV. She had her clothes all in my living room, she never helped cook or clean. She's pure lazy and a user.

When I told my husband how I felt he said you have a mouth and this is your house and he wouldn't say anything to her.

His family believes in helping family no matter what but she completely used us, took over our home, and made me feel unhappy and uncomfortable in my own home.

Now she said she wants to come back in June. I don't want to say anything cause I have to go to family functions and I don't want to be uncomfortable when I have to be around them but I don't want her here!

I need something to keep her away but without us falling out and without my husband's family being mad at neither of us. I want to know what I can do just as long as no bickering and drama will be going on with the family.

Somebody please help. I need something fast, before June so she will not pop up at my door.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:59 am

Hello sun1229,

What your husband said was correct. You absolutely have a voice, which you should use to say, "Hell no, girl, you are not staying here." If you are worried about what your family will think, you can pull all y'all into a sweetening jar now, so they can be good and sweetened up to you before this issue arises, but other than that, you might just have to deal with some petty judgment for a while. But that stuff just happens in families, and then people move on. It's your house, and you deserve to control who stays there.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Consider using these products to build up some courage about the situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Back up a firmly worded "NO" to this girl with Banishing products to keep her away:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-banishing.html

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

grneyedbrujita
Newly Registered

Unread post by grneyedbrujita » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:30 am

Hello. I'm new here and I love all the suggestions so far. But I was wondering if I could get some assistance/opinions.

We have a tenant in our house (effeciency) and I want him out. He almost caught my house on fire and is still smoking in my house which he was advised not to do. We have given him an eviction notice and has til the 17th to find a new place but I just feel this guy is gonna give us trouble and his family members arent really stepping up to the plate, like they said they would.

My question is what can I use to get him to stop smoking/drinking while he's still here and also get him to leave?

Thanks

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello grneyedbrujita,

You can Hot Foot this person to get him to leave the premises:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

I'd recommend using Domination or Essence of Bend-over products to help with the smoking:

http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Good luck to you.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Hi I have a friend at work whose very co dependent and he's getting too close. For comfort I'd like to hotdoot him far away back to PR where he and his wife are from hes wrecking my life and my friends life it's not enough to end the friendship for our mental peace we need him gone! I was thinking of giving a hot footed present or how would it work? We only see him at work so I'd have to lay the trick at work
Any suggestions or ideas?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:02 am

Hello stillsosola,

An office setting is a great opportunity to give out tricked food under the premise of just being friendly and generous. There are a couple Hot Foot-type recipes in Hoodoo Food!, available here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoofood.html

You could also do a Hot Foot ritual at home using the Hot Foot spell kit, or simply do some sneaky tricks like dabbing his doorknob with a tiny bit of Hot Foot oil:

Good luck to you.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:29 am

I want to send him off gently with love he's mentally unstable I don't know if hotfooting is appropriate I want him to be ok to get mental help but to leave quickly without retaliating against the job or any of us

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello stillsosola,

In that case, using Banishing oil instead. It's gentler than Hot Foot but still gets the job done:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-banishing.html

Take care.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Thank you I'm also burning a virign of Guadalupe candle for healing for him, and I'm using a San Ramon candle with chia seeds to keep him from gossiping or retaliating I was thinking to add Saint Expedite I've worked with him before but I don't want to ask him for a vanishing favor

CandidlyJazz
Newly Registered

Unread post by CandidlyJazz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Hello All,

I have an uncle that will not leave my house! My uncle has literally never had a home of his own. He has moved to every house I have ever lived in growing up because my mother has a soft spot for him and has always allowed him to stay with us because "he is her only brother". Now I am a 26 year old woman with my own home and guess who has come to mooch....My uncle. I am very much against this because he does not work, he does not contribute to the household in any way. My uncle refuses to pay bills and refuses to clean up after himself.
On top of everything else, he has a terrible attitude and is just plain mean and rude. My family is against putting him out for various reasons however, I cannot continue to suffer. He just gives my house a general bad vibe. It has been 7 months I have prayed and I have put him out with no results. I do not want to "Hot Foot" him because I've read up about those products and I truly do not wish him harm. I just want my uncle gone and I need suggestions on how to get him to exit peacefully.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:31 am

Hi CandidlyJazz,

I am sorry to hear about this! There's nothing worse than having a home that feels less like a haven than it should.

Hot Foot does not physically harm the target, it coerces them to move them away from you.

If you want to use something less aggressive that will still help to remove him, I suggest Banishing. Put some of the powder in the insides of his shoes when he's not around to get him in contact with it when he wears them. If you do his laundry, dissolve some of the bath crystals in the final rinse. You could add a drop or two in his shampoo bottle. You have lots of possibilities here.
http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Read through the pages in this thread for some other ideas too. If you still have questions, feel free to ask them here.

Good luck, I hope you are rid of this freeloader soon!
HRCC #1909G

CandidlyJazz
Newly Registered

Unread post by CandidlyJazz » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Thanks so much for your reply! I will definitely order and try the banishing powder. He leaves plenty of shoes around my living room that I will have access to.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:07 pm

Person I'm trying to hotfoot is getting hostile, I'm currently hotfooting and stop gossiping an acquaintance and he's turned hostile I put the powder in front of his locker at work so it should work and around his car but still no luck should I get the oil and put it in a spray bottle with water and spray his locker and cubicle? And I'm currently burning. Guadlupe candle to make him go in peace but it's resisting?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi stillsosola,

Is he getting hostile towards you personally or in general? It could indicate that he's feeling the effects of your spell.

If you want to try a different approach, I would work with Banishing products instead. They are geared to the same goal of getting rid of someone (or something), but it's gentler than Hot Foot and may not provoke hostility. Try that and see if it helps.
http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

If you want to use a spray bottle, dissolve some of the bath crystals in water instead of using oil. It will get the product where you want it to be more discreetly, without staining or leaving an oily residue.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:36 pm

He's getting hostile in general and talking about leaving the state but more so hostile towards me then friendly hostile then friendly like I think he knows I did something to him like maybe noticed the polvo on the ground and floor but I'll definitely dissolve the crystals in water try that to amp it up

Thanks for the advice miss Athena

melaka_01
Newly Registered

Unread post by melaka_01 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:17 am

Hello everyone. I'm seeking help with what to do in a family situation.

My cousin whom I'm very close to decided to move out to the Midwest. She has been married for over 10 years and has two children 12 & 8 with this man. He is unstable mentally and has trouble keeping employment therefore they are always struggling financially. We are under suspicion that he was cheating on her and he filed for divorce last year (2016) but they reconciled. As part of a fresh start my cousin decided to move out to the Midwest and bought a cute little house on a small property. They seemed excited at first and my husband and I were willing to help in anyway we can to make the transition go smoothly. Including watching her kids for free so her and her husband can both work.

Her husband is having bouts of drinking now where he gets very violent. He had fights with a few of his neighbors. On one occasion he banged on his neighbors door across the street and tried to force his way in. He threatened to kill their new born baby and his wife. He is also saying he is affiliated with a violent gang in the west coast and said on multiple occasions that he had to get permission from his gang family to move here.

He has been to jail twice since he's moved here (they have been out in the Midwest for 3 months now) because of violence towards neighbors and the police have been called. He drinks and gets insane, he will constantly say derogatory comments and raciest comments towards other people (which I find deplorable).

Yesterday he came to my house and threatened to kill my husband and my children. He was drunk. Again.

My cousin is in denial about everything. She doesn't believe he has a gang affiliation and said they have no other problems except his drinking which only occurs every few weeks to a month. He is non violent towards her and kids but has tried to leave the first time he was arrested and she begged him to stay.

I know he lies to her about his drinking (hides his alcohol in the garage) and I am at the point where I do not feel as if my family is safe. He is mentally unstable and I believe he is capable of deadly harm to my family, his own family and even his neighborhood. He manipulates my cousin constantly and she rationalizes out his threats. But he has said the following; he is going to kill my husband and my children, he is going to kill the neighbors baby and their family and he is going to kill the police officer who initially arrested him.

At this point I don't know what to do. He is getting out of jail this afternoon. I want them all to move back to the West coast. My cousin has her family there that will be able to help with her kids and help her financially.

I would like to know what your suggestions are at this point to get them away from me and my family, to move back to where they came from, and possible get him to never come back here again. I don't feel safe.

Thank you for your help in advance and I apologize for the long read.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:15 am

Hello melaka_01,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you had to come here seeking help for such a stressful and scary situation.

First of all, get serious protection up on you, your family, and your cousin and her children:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Then here's an idea for a working if calling the police just isn't doing enough. I'm paraphrasing from a working that starsinthesky wrote toward the top of this thread. First, make a doll baby to represent your cousin's violent husband. Tie his feet and hands together so he's completely "hogtied" and as you do so, tell him that he can't hurt anyone anymore. Put the doll baby into a plastic jar with a good dosing of Hot Foot powder, put the lid on tight, then throw it into a river that flows out and away from you and your town.

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

You may also want to put him into a mirror box:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

For more ideas, go to the first page of this thread and start reading. You'll find more ideas for spellwork.

Stay safe and keep us posted.

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right spot butthis is the only thread I was able to find that kept mentioning banishing products and there isn't too much information on the page where I can order the product so I just thought I would ask whether or not this product can be used on abusive people? Can the product work peacefully? I don't want to add any additional danger to an already dangerous situation

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, Beginner01

The answer is yes to both of your questions

take care

Steffylis

Unread post by Steffylis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:18 am

Hello all,
I'm really new to this I have not done any real work, but I have attempted to start and before I can gather all my materials my wishes are somewhat granted. Except for this situation: My husband and I have been living with in-laws for the past 3 yrs, we rent an upstairs apartment. While his parents are nice, they are way too attached to my husband. He has a sister that, although has her own family, is always at her parents house and she is OBNOXIOUS!!! We are currently looking to move, but yet still I know they will be super hard to detach. I don't want to harm anyone I just need them to give us space and not be wanting to be around us all the time. His sister and mom call my husband everyday, everyday! And they see each other almost everyday as well. It looks like it has been like this forever but if there is an outing they all want to tag along and they are just too loud, obnoxious and involved for my reserved personality, i'm also an empath and their energy simply leaves me so dizzy that I usually need a mental detox when I'm with them all day . They don't know how to be calm, they are way to hyper for my taste. So his parents are way but coming back in 3 weeks. How do I keep them away a bit longer and my SIL too, or just have them stay away from us. I need help!

Thanks for any suggestions!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am

Hello Steffylis,

I'm sorry you are in this tough situation! Instead of working on this in-laws, who may not change, I'd make it your top priority to get out of there. Do money-drawing and road-opening work to help you get your own place, and do some Crucible of Courage work on yourself to give you the courage you need to stand up to these people and set some boundaries. There may be some hurt feelings, but if your sanity is suffering, it must be done.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Good luck to you.

Steffylis

Unread post by Steffylis » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:58 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. That sounds like a good way to work around this. Without any work, it has taken 3 years to get my husband to this point of agreeing to move out and away. I can do this, but In the meantime I still need them at bay. Would banishing be a better choice over hot footing? I did try it once while we were getting married, I did a candle spell anointed with hot foot oil and not sure it worked as I planned. His sister is still pestering don’t think there was ever a time she was not. I probably didn’t do it right.
Thanks again!

515xllih

Unread post by 515xllih » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:25 pm

It’s not a relative. It’s someone I just want to simply move back to her home state. I have a copy of her domicile certificate with her signature on it. If I was to put goofer dust and hotfoot powder on the document and bury it in a graveyard, will that be sufficient?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:56 am

Hello 515xllih,

You could work with the document that way, but instead of burying it in a graveyard, I would put it into a bottle and then throw that bottle into a river that flows out of your town, to move her away from you.

You can also scroll up through this thread for more ideas.

Good luck!

515xllih

Unread post by 515xllih » Sun May 06, 2018 6:29 am

Thank you, Sister Jean.

Kayelaine

Unread post by Kayelaine » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Hello everyone on this lovely new moon.

I recently got an apt with my boyfriend who i have known for years. Once we moved in my intuition has been telling me that he no longer feels the same love for me and is just here out of convenience.

Unfortunately right after realizing this his entire immediate family had to come stay with us. Intuition told me this was coming so we rented a two bedroom in advance. However since they have been here my relationship has gotten much worse. My boyfriend does not pay his share of things unless I nag him daily.

When i had to quit my job due to being assualted by a violent client my boyfriend refused to help pick up the load financially. He also refuses to give me rides places since my car was repossessed in july.

His family also has terrible communication not only amongst each other but also with me. They have been helpful with paying his share of things since they see he is not willing to do so, however I fear that since they have helped financially they are no longer looking for their own apt to move.

Basically my life has taken a turn and Im not so naive to think that this situation has nothing at all to do with it. Im hoping to get them out ASAP and begin money attracting work afterwards so that I can financially afford to keep my apt.

I purchased Lucky Mojo banishing oil and hot foot oil from Madame Pamita's shop here in los angeles however I want to be sure I dont cross myself while trying to get these people out.

My plan is to cleanse before, during and after the work, to dress a black candle and put thier names on a petition paper dressed with hot foot oil. I will also be placing banishing oil in their shoes and on the car door handles of all their vehicles.

Does this sound like enough?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:50 am

Hello Kayelaine,

Oh boy, what a nightmare! I'm so sorry you've having to deal with all this. I think the plan you have to do candle work with Hot Foot oil and put Banishing oil on their car door handles is good, but I wouldn't recommend putting oil in their shoes because it will leave stains on the cloth lining. Instead, you could put a tiny dot on the *underside* of the shoe, and pray for them to get the hell out as you do it. Also, don't leave too much oil on the door handles; you don't want them to be slippery. And you will not be in danger of "crossing yourself" if you keep up the cleansing schedule you mentioned--you'll be just fine!

Here are some links you might find helpful:

hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html
banishing-oil-questions-and-answers-t12744.html

Also, scroll up through this thread for more ideas!

Good luck to you.

Kayelaine

Unread post by Kayelaine » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:16 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean! I will take your advice on the oil

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Kayelaine,

Sorry to read your situation, sound like you need a cleanse of yourself regularly and after that put in Fiery wall of protection oil. When they move out clean the whole house with a wash such as ammonia then do the money drawing you discussed. Psalms 23 is good to bring luck and attract all things, Psalms 51 to recite after doing revenge work, Psalms 57 to turn bad luck into good luck, Psalms 104 to pray away harm, evil, sin. You can combined these with the oils you use, with wiping their items down, and also recite over candles.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Kayelaine

Unread post by Kayelaine » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:35 pm

Thank you jay!

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:24 pm

So quick question:

I've had a full limpia and I've cleaned my whole house ceiling to floor with Chinese wash from Lucky Mojo and I keep my house saged.

Well four months ago my hateful sister in law moved in with her thieving boyfriend and since then my father in law has been on her side. now we have built two stories onto the top of my father in laws house I've sunk all my money into it to make our lives here work and have safe housing. well she's trying to convince my father in law to kick us out and put the whole house in her name.

My husband had a falling out with his dad because his sister physically attacked me a week ago. she lied and said I'm the aggressor. she cussed out my kids and she does petty things to me daily.

Leaving ain't in my budget but I've come at her with everything I have. I've sewn up her personal concerns in Guinea peppers added mustard seeds, poppy seeds and hot foot to make her quarrel with my father in law. she has lost her job due to a souring spell I did on her and her mom.

I'm consistently spraying her door down with hot foot oil in water throwing powders souring her, I've froze her as well I always do my name papers as cat instructs in her book, I follow it all to a t im exausted by the energy I'm putting in

I'm doing reconciliation and calming work on my father in law but I need this sorry excuse for a sister in law gone asap

I am placing an order for more hot foot and some herbs I need. what do y'all suggest I add to the order and what should I do now? any suggestions?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:08 am

stillsosola,

I would put the father, his son, and you into a honey jar to sweeten you all together. I would use a sour jar on the father and the sister in-law specifically break up oil and break up products like black cat and dog hair to make them fight. You may also want to use I can you cant oil on the family members you want to override. Make sure to cleanse with hyssop and to pray Psalms 51. Because this family member is also spreading gossip and lies I would wear stop gossip oil on you and slippery elm in your shoe for protection. Pray Psalms 52 to end all gossipers

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:28 am

Thanks jaydee right now I have my husband and myself and father in law in a sugar jar because honey is very expensive where I live I've also added reconciliation powders to the sugar, and I've added break up oils to thier name papers I'll start the sour jar this Tuesday and go looking for slippery elm and add I can you cant and stop gossip to my upcoming order also I was thinking should I add my kids to the sweet jar? He seems a bit swayed by them and I was wondering if his love for his grandkids increased he'd maybe be on our side. Also I was wondering if I should use clarity oils on my poor father in law to help him see through the games and manipulation she's so good at?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:59 am

stillsosola ,

Yes you can add the kids to the jar that makes sense. You can use other sugars or syrup as well, some people select the sweetener based on skin tone: black strap molasses for very dark skin, syrup for med dark, kane syrup for white people. Others do not use that and simply use honey. Also, make a new jar and add the people to it, add the reconciliation powder into the petition and fold it closed. Then use the sugar to cook with when you feed the father, kids and your husband, replace the sugar as you use it.

Clarity and cast off evil are a great product for people to see the truth and cast off evil people in their life. Use on a skull candle, if cant a skull then use on a white candle on top of his photo.

Kayelaine

Unread post by Kayelaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:46 pm

So here is a brief update.

My boyfriends family just announced they will be moving out before Nov 1st. Im happy however I still plan to use banishing oil to speed them along and to make sure they actually leave this time.

However, first I have been doing prosperity work so that I can afford to cover my share of bills and so that they have money to move. Just within the first two days of burning my dressed candle and completing some incense spellwork I had to shell out money for bills and need money more than ever now.

I dont know how to take this since my dressed candle finished and is black all around the top from the flame burning so high.

Is this a sign the work wont be successful?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:49 am

Hi, Kayelaine --

Congratulations on getting the unwanted folks to move out!

Back on October 8, you said that you planned to burn "a black candle and put thier names on a petition paper dressed with hot foot oil" and you later refer to it as "my dressed candle" -- so i am guessing that you dressed it with. Maybe Hot Foot Oil.

It burned black -- they had resistance -- but In any case, it worked well!

Then you bring up financial issues, for which you "have been doing prosperity work," and you ask if you should relate the apparent failure of your prosperity work to the black candle.

As a Candle Deacon at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, Iwork with and read more than 100 candles at a time. This includes candles for all kinds of conditions from love and marriage to job-getting, casino gambling, protection, and curses. I can tell you from personal experience that candles do not cross-contaminate one another. The two spells are not connected.

Here is a thread about doubts such as yours:

Too Many Spells at Once? Overload? Interval Between Spells?
too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Kayelaine

Unread post by Kayelaine » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:29 pm

Hi Rev Ernest,

Thank you for your reply. I have'nt performed the hot foot candle work yet as I wanted then to have the funds to leave before I did so
I performed prosperity work first. It was a dressed beeswax prosperity candle that burned high and within 3 days. The wick curled over about halfway through. I had to blow it out because the flame was so high it was burning the glass.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”