Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Reverse Evil, Send It Back From Whence It Came

troya

Spells to Reverse Evil, Send It Back From Whence It Came

Unread post by troya » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:40 am

HI.

A psychic told me to burn out a black candle, writing the name of the girl that tolled my man away from me. She told me to write the name of the girl and light the black candle and say this:

(name of foe)
all the wrong u have done to me,
all the tears u gave me,
all the pain u gave me,
Now your turn to burn in this flame
and ur destiny should turn black
and (man name) shall leave u
with three time all the pain, hurt, and tears u gave me
All these curses shall return back to u
in three times three
So mote it be!!!

Pls anyone tell me if i can really do it, as lots or wrong a has been done to me.

And is there any guarantee that he will return to me?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: Spells to Reverse Evil, Send It Back From Whence It Came

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:00 am

This is a very simple crossing spell, though the mention of "three times" and the last line of "So mote it be!!!" identify this as new-age, most likely Wiccan. This forum is for the discussion of Hoodoo in general, and Lucky Mojo products in specific.

You can certainly do it, but if this is the same man as in your other post, most likely too much time has passed for it to be very effective. In spellwork, there is never a guarantee of anything, sorry.
HRCC Student #1339

Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:08 am

Hello Troya,

I can see by the ending of that spell, "So Mote It Be", that this is in all likelihood meant to be some type of "wiccan/witchcraft/witch" spell, or more specifically not a Hoodoo Spell. These forums are for hoodoo spellwork, specifically for Lucky Mojo products in the hoodoo tradition.

Lucky Mojo offers a number of break up, hot foot, revenge and reconciliation spell kits.

A few I list here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

You may also search in google for "lucky mojo break up", "lucky mojo reversing", "lucky mojo reconciliation" and read all of the wonderful free information provided on the website.

What I can tell you, is that in my experience, a single candle spell is not likely to be effective as a single reversing, break up and reconciliation spell.

Best of Luck.
Lara

(Please note for the record, I don't see many Wiccans suggesting break up work to begin with, as its seems to be against their creed. In which case, I can't not speak for where this spell came from, but its not in any tradition I'm familiar with, except possibly online gaming.)
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi Troya,

I agree with what Lara has said and I would add that the intention of the spell seems a little muddled to me. Parts of it (your future will be black and smoky) sounds like revenge work and other parts of it, (may this return upon you three times three) sounds like reversing work. They really are quite different, so on top of the likelihood that a single candle spell won't get the job done, I would add a question of what exactly the spell is trying to do. Are you trying to break them up, make the man stealer's life hellish, or just send back to her/them any negativity they have brought into your life? Your magic will be much more effective once you have decided on an approach and set your intention on it.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

troya

Unread post by troya » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:24 am

na. I did nothing.
For me if really he loves me then am sure i'll get him back.
Thanks to all of u.
troya

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Recently I have found out that my ex's mother is trying to ensure that he and I do not get back together. She tried to do a spell on me and my ex, but I reversed it and then I froze her influence and trapped her in a mirror box, GO ME!! :mrgreen:

HOWEVER... it has forced her to go an employ some one to do a protection spell on her son to make sure that we do not get back together. Now I know that I can take care of this with a simple reverse candle and petition, but are there any other ideas out there on how to reverse one person's protection spell to replace it with my own protection spell? My spell is to protect the both of us from her interference.

Have a Blessed day!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:49 am

If she's gone to a professional, then it's time for you to go to a professional.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Seekinghelp123

Unread post by Seekinghelp123 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Hi everyone,

So I did a reversal candle...but I carved a general name on it so that I didn't miss any enemies that were probably workign against me and i wasn't aware of it. There are two particular people that i was focusing on...but it seems they are closer than ever and much happier??

I know I have to be patient, but it's kind of annoying seeing someone who is intentionally doing me harm to smile and laugh in my presence....it seems like they don't have a conscience or something.

I had a reading done and my cycle is a 3 cycle, so it's 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months.

I believe I burned my candle October 10th, so 3 weeks is just around the corner....

Is there anything else I should do? Or should I just sit back, continue my protection work and just wait and see?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:49 pm

You mentioned that you performed a reversible candle spell using 'general names...' ...and that 'two people' have gotten closer... A reversible candle 'sends curses back to the one who sent them' not, 'separate people from each other' Actually what did you petition, did you ask to reverse relationships???? . Separation http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html is designed to cause a couple to calmly move apart or stop seeing one another, and/or end job related cliques; Alternatively you could work a Vinegar Jar Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar) to create strife, arguments and break-ups.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:53 pm

You said, "I had a reading done and my cycle is a 3 cycle, so it's 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months."

There is nothing in hoodoo rootwork called "a 3 cycle" so i do not know what this means.

Did you go to the reader after you burned the candle -- and, if so, what did the reader actually tell you?

The way i work with spells like this -- simple candle spells that are set once and not engaged as continual work -- is that i watch and wait for signs for three days. I assume you received no signs.

Then i watch for movement -- changes in the situation that tend in the direction that i desired -- for three weeks. It seems that there has been no movement in the three weeks since eyou lit that candle.

If I do not receive what i want within three months, i consider that spell to have failed me. It may have been the wrong sort of spell, it may have been performed in a sloppy or inattentive or under-powered manner, the opponent may be stronger than i figured and beaten it away, or God may not favour my case. For whatever reason (and a reading may help determine the reason) the spell failed. I can now choose to try again with a different approach, different techniques, or a different sense of engagement in the work.

I hope this helps you understand how we work in this tradition, and that you will seek a reading from someone who can guide and direct you as you continue to learn. You did not say who your reader was, but if the reader was the one who had you set the light, then you should return to him or her for further instructions -- or, if the rader was not to your liking, ry another one, someone who can work with you to establish the results you need in this situation.

God luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

remyq

Unread post by remyq » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi there!

Now I don't actually have anything going on right now that I would need to do this, I was just curious and like to have all my bases covered if I were to this kind of working. Now I know that if you send a curse or a jinx or anything at a person, they can do a reversal working and send that curse back at you. I was just wondering if there was anything you could do to prevent a being hit by a reversal working. Like, if while working the original curse, there was any specific kind of protection working you could do to kind of preemptively protect yourself from any reversal they mind send back your way.

I'd like to hear your thoughts!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Yes, of course. I would do it just like any other protective work -- think MAINTENANCE, the kind of protective work everybody ought to do and keep up all the time.

You can also keep a reversing candle going on your altar, on a mirror, if you feel you have good reason to be that cautious. You can wear protective talismans at all times.

And, of course, whenever you feel called to do enemy work, take a hyssop bath immediately afterwards.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Molly wrote:Now I don't actually have anything going on right now that I would need to do this, I was just curious and like to have all my bases covered if I were to this kind of working.
I am taking this out of context, but you asked about a hypothetical. I mean the following advice nicely :)
See this link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
See the mirror box-- see the instructions-- see what needs to happen and where? See what is needed before, during and after?
Cleansing is a must. Protective measures should already be up:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:05 pm

I would wear the talisman and dress yourself with appropriate oils. Also, post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html). The League sends thoughts and prayers and will assist you and rejoice with you as your desires are fulfilled.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:21 am

Good for you, Troya -- this is one of the most often overlooked aspects of magical spell work, namely that there are three people involved, and spending time on hurting your rival is usually less important than spending time on regaining the love of the one who left you.

If you feel that she has cursed you, because many unusually bad things are happening to you, then a simple mirror spell or double action candle reversing spell will send it back (but you don't have to send it back "times three" -- just send it back straight), and concentrate your deepest efforts on causing the man to miss you, love you, and seek to repair the break-up or ask forgiveness for straying.

Your long term goal should be lots of love and a long, happy life for yourself, not making another person suffer forever.
catherine yronwode

The_fire_hair_girl
Newly Registered

Unread post by The_fire_hair_girl » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi everybody:

Last week I had a tarot reading where I realized some old jobs on me haven't been released.

I'm originally from Colombia. I used to live with my mom, and my sister. During many years we've been like in a war trying to protect us of many jobs my dad's wife have done against us. We have lived through horrible things, but we recovered from many of them.

I came here a year ago and started a relationship with my boyfriend. He is from Mexico and his ex girlfriend and son live there, but for the reading it seems like she is not ready to leave him, and she is using their son to do big jobs on he and me. Just as an example, some months ago, I realized that a few months before we meet he sent her all his savings from the last 5 years to Mexico (about $40,000) so we had to start again with all banks in red numbers. Sometimes I try to talk to him about that but he doesnt believe in these things, it reminds me of dad when he left us, cranky, deaf and mute. She has done everything because she wants everything: his money, his love, all of him.

My family and I have spent many years fighting against to all the horrible things people want to do to us just because they want to see us ruined. We are good people, we like to help others and we never have done madness to anybody. So I can't even understand why many of the jobs had the goal to kill us (we knew that thanks to our confident reader had said many times and for other people who have tried to help us).

We have face incredible things which had made big scars on or hearts and life and I'm just tired of that. I used to have big dreams and goals, I have a career but I cant have a job in years. Now my life is like nightmare, sometimes I feel like I cant go forward, that Im not going anywhere, there is not tomorrow and I don't want to live anymore.

What can I do?

I will appreciate your help,

Thanks
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Get yourself an Uncrossing kit and follow the instructions. Cleanse yourself and your house. The kit includes a 13 herb bath, which will remove crossed conditions, whether they originate from within yourself or from outside sources.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Mama Micki is right - uncrossing yourself and home is paramount. After you uncross/cleanse, plan on doing strong protection work, so no more bad stuff can get to you. Carry a talisman as well and keep one in your car too. You will need to do cleansings and protection from here on out. I would uncross and cleanse, then protect BEFORE I attempted to reverse. You should probably get a reading to see what you are up against ( see if you want to reverse ). If an enemy is powerful, you may want to just uncross and add protection and leave it at that. If they did the job years ago ... they may forgotten about it, and wouldn't know you had broken the curse.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:35 pm

I cannot remember if there is a name for this spell, but it involved placing two pictures of your enemy back to back inside of a compact mirror and burning a black candle on top, so everything they do to you comes back to them. I've heard that you aren't supposed to use a mirror that you yourself have peered into or the work may hit you. If I cleanse the mirror with Florida Water will that make it safe to use? Also, should I just bury the compact when I'm done? I was thinking of packing it up with some hot foot powder and mailing it somewhere far away, to banish my enemy as well. Does that work for this kind of spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:17 pm

You don't need Florida Water to clean the mirror. Just use vigenar. It is the best glass cleaner there is.

Mailing it away is fine.
catherine yronwode

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:24 pm

Hi,

I have just a general question about reversing spells. It's simple enough by i have read though a lot of pages and haven't seems to come across the answer. With regards to sending a spell back to where it came from.. Do the effects go back to the spell caster which may sometimes be a professional spell castor or do they go back to the person who's will it was for the spell to be cast.

Also if the spell caster is very well protected is it possible for them to not be effected by the work being sent back to them?

Thank you & I apologize if this information was already somewhere on the site but I've been unable to locate it.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

These are good questions.

It would depend on your petition. If you wrote to reverse to all senders then, yes, it would affect both

What if the spell caster I well protected? Then there's a strong possibility that it would not go back to the spell caster.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:01 am

I live in a very rural area where the name hoodoo brings about blank stares; for those that are jealous to have knowingly crossed us is 99% unlikely. My question is, what is the best way to return the ill they have brought to us and protect us from further 'attacks'?

For those that want more details, we homestead and work to relearn/share the old ways of living. I was raising rabbits and we rented two rooms, in our large farmhouse, through Airbnb. My husband was sitting on a planning board and voted against one of the board of supervisors. It was the right thing to do though harmed my husband's business and this supervisor had me 'warned' for raising rabbits (apparently prohibited by zoning) and for renting rooms without a motel license. *heavy sigh* When this letter came in, I was so angry and spoke rashly; several unusual things happened. Did I speak them into being? Some say yes. You already know, words have great power!

A bruja that I've worked with before did a reading for me and we have not been jinxed or crossed; Dowsing confirmed the parties involved. Ideally, I'd love payback and instead will claim that one reaps what they sow and I will let God hand out punishment, though I'd like to protect us from future intervention.

Thoughts/ideas on the best way to handle this? Van van oil?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Hi deLanniee,

We can't speak to work or readings conducted outside of the Hoodoo tradition, but if you want help on reversing negativity thrown against you, then please read through the posts in this thread. You will want to work with Reversing products,

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Van Van oil can clear away negativity from you and open you up to better luck in the future. If you want to further protect yourself from further attacks, use Protection products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:11 am

This is exactly what I am looking for. The forums are a wealth of information and I have much reading to do. It is a bit overwhelming; I am just so happy to have found you!
Miss Annette, HRCC Graduate #2082

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Hello deLanniee,

My favorite way to do it is to get a double-action offertory candle and cut off the tip with the wick and carve the black bottom into a new wick. You carve your name on the colored end and the name of the party in reverse on the other end. If unknown, I carve "All enemies known and unknown." If the trouble is money or property, green; if love, red; if spirituality, white. You dress it with Reversing oil for each end, dressing it toward the end. You put it on a mirror with a circle of crab shell powder around it and four bay leaves on each end to keep it from coming back to you. Then you burn it, praying psalms 43, 54, 48, 70, and 94 to reverse, and other psalms for the good you want to draw (check the A.I.R.R. psalm list). When it is finished burning, bury the wax in your yard.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

I have reversed carpal tunnel syndrome back onto the sender with this very effectively.

Pray hard!
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

Tinamichelle

Unread post by Tinamichelle » Thu May 19, 2016 12:53 pm

I would like to know the best way to send a enemy work back to them. This female keep messing with me. I don't bother anyone. But she keep doing her work and doing her work. To bring me down. I really want to get back at her once and for all. Can someone give me some advice?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 19, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello, Tinamichelle ,

The answers are all right here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:26 am

Hello, everyone.

My father and his wife have been causing me a lot of pain, recently. I would like to return the inconvenience back at them, and for that I have considered, for a start, trying something Conjureman Ali mentioned during one of the LM radio shows, which is taking a spiritual bath and disposing of the bathwater in front of the person's home. My questions are:

I. they have been troubling me with their cruelty and disdain, but not by throwing magic at me. Which spiritual bath should I use, therefore, to achieve this manner of "reversal"?

II. I have kid brothers who live with my father. I wouldn't want them affected by it. Now, I know Miss Cat says that the only people who get affected by tricks laid down are the people who they are meant to do harm, but nevertheless. Is it absolutely certain that my brothers won't take any of that "negativity" ? should I pray, while disposing of the bathwater, that only my father and stepmother be affected by it?

Thanks in advance. This is some critical subject, for me.

Cordially,
Asturias.

p.s.:first post of the year! happy new year. :D

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:26 am

Hello asturias,

I'm sorry they have been giving you trouble. I'd recommend taking a Reversing bath and disposing of that bathwater:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Your brothers won't be affected if you pray that the bath will affect only your parents.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:48 am

Thank you, Sister Jean. I'll get into that, right away. Oh, and I also came across blackberry leaves. I wonder if it would be fitting to bathe in these, for the same purpose.

Reason: repetitive question -

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:53 am

Thank you, sister Jean. I'll get into it right away.

Beachinbeauty

Unread post by Beachinbeauty » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Don't know how my post ended up in this thread :shock:
*EDIT* Mod moved it. Thank you :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:58 pm

Beachinbeauty ,

First I would recommend a reading from an AIRR worker to see whats going on and how to combat it.
Second I would suggest a cleansing of your home top to bottom back to front, then a cleanse of you using a mineral bath or herb bath ( links below)
Third I would dress a figure candle named after this person with hotfoot products and cast off evil on a candle of him.
forth you want to start a reconciliation candle, spell kit and or honey jar asap. I would add return to me oil to this work.
Fifth read Psalms 23 and 32 to return a lover.
Also reversing products are used to send things back to people who sent them to you, they can be used with herbs like rue, they can be used with items like mirrors and candles, they can be used with natural curios like a crab shell to return to a person.
She may not have done a curse in the idea of candle work but a strong prayer against a person is a curse and that can be the work against you.

Balm of Gilead to reconcile: http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
Reconciliation products: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Reversing products: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Cast off evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

You may also be interested in a freezer jar ( which is discussed a lot on the forum) to freeze this influence out, here is LM link to info on the jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Also consider Psalms 43 to turn back gossip and wicked people. Use a candle with reversing oil ( black). And Psalms 54 to reverse evil
Psalms 52 with stop gossip oil and slippery elm and alum to stop all gossip and send it back
Stop gossip: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Slippery elm: http://www.herbmagic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html
Alum: http://www.herbmagic.com/alum-powder.html

Psalms 41 to restore a good name and Psalm 23 to bring good things to you, use a blessing oil on a white candle
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”