Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
CuriouslilThing

Re: How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:50 am

I’ll be seeing my target for another date on next Friday (hopefully neither of our babysitters cancel on us) so I was wondering if I could use some powders on him.. I don’t want to carry the packs themselves Incase he catches me with them so I was thinking.. Can’t I just put them in a compact with like eyeshadow or blush powder (take out whichever comes in the compact originally & that I won’t use anyways) it would be kiss me now & love me powders since the only others that I have are return to me and reconciliation which I don’t currentl need.. But I was wondering what others thoughts on here were about doing that? I could keep a blush brush or eyeshadow brush with it that way I could lightly brush it on items in his truck or even his house if we go there again & if he sees me then I can just play it off like it’s scented makeup that I’m putting on.. Thoughts? I haven’t seen anyone else mention that idea so hopefully if everyone thinks it’s a good idea it can help others in the future :) Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:17 pm

CuriouslilThing,

Yes you can use the powders in this tricky method. Many ways to use powders and doing so unnoticed is often preferred lol. Dust things that he will come into contact with, sprinkle in his shoes telling him to come to you, on his pillow telling to think of you. You can also cary the oil with you and wipe in items lightly as well. Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Desert Lavender

Unread post by Desert Lavender » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:31 am

I have a question about making black salt -- I'm not certain this is the right category to ask.

I'm preparing to make black salt. Many recipes suggest using ashes from a fireplace or BBQ. I was wondering if temple ash -- ash from burning insense during contemplation or meditation -- would be appropriate.

I also wondered what other herbs might be appropriate. I've read of the following: pine, rue, bay leaf, peppercorn, and clove. Maybe black mustard or black sesame?

Thank you in advance.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Desert Lavender,

I have never made black salt I personally purchase it from LM. Here is a link to it: http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html
Also see :http://www.herbmagic.com/salt-black-pack.jpg
In addition, if you own cats herb and root magic book you can read more about it on pages: 173-174. On page 174 it is mentioned under two workings, 1. to hurt an enemy, 2. to move someone out.
I would not use temple ash unless the ash was from work directly related to the use of the black salt.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Desert Lavender

Unread post by Desert Lavender » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:54 pm

Thank you, JayDee.

I actually found a whole section on ash on the site, and then wanted to delete my post before anyone replied to it, but was out and about. Le sigh.

I have Cat's book but didn't expect it to cover ash. This site is just so rich with content it's sometimes hard to find things, and of course my desire is to know yesterday!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”