Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:40 pm

Hi, rosita --

Thanks for that detailed description of how you took your bath, and for the cool tip on using a coffee press to make herb baths.
catherine yronwode

jossy5a

Unread post by jossy5a » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:52 am

Am Joseph by name...
How can I get away from Evil attack from home...in my home country
Nigeria....

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:53 am

Hello jossy5a,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are under spiritual attack. I would recommend you start by doing some personal cleansing with a product called 13 Herb Bath, which you can find here:

http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... 1-day.html

Then, follow that up with Fiery Wall of Protection candle work, and prayer to St. Michael:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

If you require further assistance, you may want to seek out a rootworker. You can find great ones here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

To counter the effects this spiritual attack has had on your life, scroll up and read through the other posts in this thread.

Many blessings to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

jossy5a

Unread post by jossy5a » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Thanks for your reply...

1) how can I buy those items u mention

2) how I get it in Nigeria

3) what duration or time to reach...

Thanks

Joseph...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:28 pm

jossy5a

1) If you go to the pages mentioned, you will see blue "buy it now" bottons and clicking on them will add items to your online shopping cart. Also, our online catalogue is here:

http://luckymojo.com/catalogue

2) We do not ship to Nigeria, so you will need a trans-shipper in the USA, Canda, or Europe..

3) That will depend on the trans-shhper that you use.
catherine yronwode

LonePine99

Unread post by LonePine99 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:11 am

This may be difficult to help with, but I might as well ask for help here.

I've got a lot of difficult things going on right now. I feel like there are lots of blockages in my life and in my family. We all have health, debt, animal, career, technological, house, and relationship issues right now. I won't go on and on and take up too much text space, but it's ridiculous how much crap is going on, and it just has been getting worse, from big things to little things.

I need to get rid of these obstacles ASAP. I'd love to get a reading and get all the cleansing bath, blockbuster, road opener, fast luck, etc. supplies you have, but I'm in a big financial bind right now so I can't. I can barely pay for my bills right now. The one bottle of van van oil I got broke all over the floor while I was using it to mop the floor (meaning this house REALLY needs to be cleansed), so I don't even have that. I'll list what I do have:

1. Plenty of white tea candles and votive candles
2. Plenty of common kitchen herbs and spices
3. Olive oil
4. Eucalyptus essential oil
5. Lots of salt: epsom, kosher, sea, Himalayan, regular table salt
6. White vinegar, apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar
7. Citrus fruits (i.e. I can use the peel)
8. Dried mugwort
9. Cedar smoke cleansing bundle

So I do have a good inventory for some things. I'd love to clean and cleanse the house more but I have bad plantar fasciitis and so I have to lay off my cleaning schedule for right now, much to my chagrin. My family can't clean much due to health issues. Any suggestions as to spells I can use with the materials I have, ideally in a private way, since I doubt my family would understand?

Thank you so much!

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi LonePine99!

A moderator can probably help you a bit more on this than I can, but I know the struggle of needing to get out of a situation, but not having the means to do it, because of the situation. In times like these, your will power and prayer will just have to compensate for the ingredients you don't have. I've had amazing success with just a tea light and a bit of holy water, though, as well as having the same amount of success while doing everything by the book. You can only do what you can do and the fact that you're trying anyway, puts a lot more oomph behind your work, in my opinion.

I noticed that you have quite a few things that are good for breaking blockages and such. Eucalyptus is great for that. The citrus fruits, lemon peel would be good to put in the olive oil. If you happen to have salt petre (potassium nitrate), that's good for breaking blockages although you should read about it first before you use it since it's an oxidizer and will become an explosive in certain circumstances that I probably can't detail in this forum. The point of salt petre is to add a bit of "boom" to the work anyway. It's also a stump remover so if you happen to have the powdered stump remover, it might be pure salt petre. Just a suggestion though.

If you add a bit of regular salt to some of the olive oil, add a few drops of the eucalyptus, and some of the lemon peels, you'll have a really nice cleansing/path clearing oil that you can annoint yourself with and also the tealights. I'm not very familiar with using cedar so someone else might have to comment on that, but you can also add the salt, eucalyptus, and lemon peels to a bath and use it the same way as any other Hoodoo bath.

One last thing, you can look up the thread about the 3 angels/wishes/spell/prayer and it uses 3 white candles for 3 days with some sugar, if it goes with your personal religion and beliefs. And all these things can be private. The oil can just be explained as a cleaning oil or a personal fragrance oil that lifts your mood (my foster mom used to always leave me alone if I said something witchy was just for the scent or to lift my mood, when I lived there). The bath can be explained as an aromatherapy bath and the candles are just nice candles lol. If you do the 3 wishes spell, you might need to be creative to explain the sugar, especially since it might draw ants and flies. But that thread might have some information about how to get around that issue. But I wish you luck and I hope you can keep your drive to see this through.

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi LonePine99!

I can relate to not having the financial resources to purchase readings and supplies. When it comes down to paying bills or buying oils and herbs, you’ve got to have priorities. I want to point out two totally free and awesome resources that you might want to check out in addition to doing root work.

First, you can sign up for a 100% free reading on the Lucky Mojo radio show! Every Sunday, Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali take calls and give free readings and root work advice!! It’s the coolest thing ever and you can sign up right here:
post389418.html?hilit=Radio%20show#p389418

Second, you can put in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League website and they will pray for you and your situation. Check it out:
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

I hope this helps you with your situation!

Rose_joy

Blockbuster - Break Blockages for love - Open Roads, Move Forward

Unread post by Rose_joy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:27 am

I would like to know if I did this correctly on a vigil candle for a blockbuster situation.

Dressing candle oils:

[Note -- several of the oils named were not Lucky Mojo titles, and i have substituted Lucky Mojo Oil titles rather than delete this post, but it is impossible for me to know the herbal content, perfume quality, carrier oil, or spiritual setting that went into the making of these other oils. My reason for keeping the post is that it also deals with the topic of dressing or over-dressing vigil candles. -- cat]

Blockbuster oil
Van van oil
Clarity oil
John the Conqueror oil
St. Expedite oil
Mercury oil
Love Me oil

Sprinkling Crown of Success powder on top

Made 7 holes by pushing a long sick in candle and writing petitions on prayer paper and pushing it inside the candle.

My vigil candle is burning well, and I put a picture of the lover facing towards the candle, to come to me by breaking all barriers and I anointed my phone with love oil.

1) Was using love oil on a blockbuster candle wrong?

2) What are the best oils to use?

3) Also, if the candle is pre fixed then adding oils is that a problem?

And yes I have signed up for the course on LM....hope to hear from Cat soon!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:52 am

Rose_joy --

1) No, if the blockage concerns love, then adding a love oil was not "wrong." Likewise, if the blockage had concerned debt repayment, then adding a money oil would have been appropriate.

2) Your list is a grab-bag and i do not find it particularly elegant in intent or fragrance, but none of the oils or the sachet powder are specifically counter-indicated. I would have recommended a more narrowly selected group of oils -- a clear blend of Blockbuster and Love oils, without the extra "power" oils. You would benefit by reading our page on how to blend oils according to a "narrative of intention":

Oil Blends
http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

3) Yes, adding oils to a pre-fixed candle is a problem -- you are undermining the work of the rootworkers you entrusted to prepare the work for you in the first place and -- depending on the kind of extra oils you add -- you may (or may not) create a fire hazard.
catherine yronwode

Rose_joy

Unread post by Rose_joy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:11 pm

Thank you Ms Cat!

I will read on blending the oils for sure! This one is now lit and burning well.

1) What would be the recommendation now if I have added oils to a pre-fixed candle?

2) Should I stop it! or let it burn all the way down?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:33 pm

Rose_joy.

1) As long as it is burning well and not smoking due to too much oil, it is fine.

2) Let it burn all the way.

And, please, remember that this is the Lucky Mojo Curio Company's customer service chat -- and we cannot reply to your questions about products from other suppliers. Please contact those other suppliers with your queries about their products. Thank you.
catherine yronwode

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:23 pm

Hello,

I apologize if this might be the incorrect space to ask this. I am going to buy the unlabeled, fixed candles this week. I am interested in buying an orange one to be fixed with Blockbuster. If I wanted it to unblock or clear the path for love, can I also have it fixed with love me or would it be better to get a red candle fixed separate that I can burn with it? Thank you for your time and help!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:51 pm

lostinbigd ,

You can specify to the shop in the ordering directions what it is for and ask for that to be added. Its also nice to burn the two candles next to one another and read the signs in the glass and wax when its done burning.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Thank you JayDee! :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”