Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Rule Control Curse Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Neighbors

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Rule Control Curse Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Neighbors

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Babette,

There are numerous spell suggestions here.

If you want them to move, try Hot Foot or Run Devil Run.

To get them to leave you alone, work a freezer spell or mirror box spell.

To protect yourself from them, work with Fiery Wall of Protection and Red Brick Dust.

To shut them up from causing trouble, work with Stop Gossip and Influence products.

To harm them, use Goofer Dust, DUME, Damnation, or Destruction - or make an egg curse or lemon curse.

To learn how to work with herbs, try checking out our sister-site, Herb magic
http://herbmagic.com

To learn how to work with candles, read this free web page from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Now, to be kind, i deleted all your verbiage about how you have chosen not to purchase from us. However, although you may not know it, we do have customers in Germany because we do ship there, and since this is, after all, our customer service outreach bureau and you have explained that you will not become a customer, there is very little more we can do for you.

Perhaps a German magical forum would be better suited to your needs.

FInally,a good book on magical herbs is my own "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." You can buy it via Amazon, since you explained that you will no purchase from us.

In any case, good luck.
catherine yronwode

Ajd123_2391
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ajd123_2391 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Hi, i’m new here.
I’ve been having trouble with my condo neighbors. :cry: I’ve been living in my condo for a year and the entire time my neighbors have been rude. One neighbor in particular poured white paint on my car and denies it but I found proof of the paint in the hallway (we are the only two who live on the second floor). I’ve found my condo door unlocked when I know I have left it locked. My car has been broken into as well. Another neighbor in the building has poured urine on my stairs and entrance to my condo. :cry: What can I do to get my neighbors to stop being rude and start being nice? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Ajd123_2391,

How your neighbors are acting I would use hotfoot on them to get rid of them for their evil terrible ways. War water to curse them, even use reversing on them to send their evil back on them. Otherwise try using a honey jar to sweeten them to you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Student

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Ajd123_2391

So JayDee gave some GREAT advice. I would heed it. Under those circumstances though, I must be honest using a sweetening spell for me would NOT be an option lol but if you are not too keen on jinxing, cursing, etc then sweetening would definitely the way to go. If you're not opposed to jinxing/cursing/crossing however, here are some more ideas that could help supplement his:

- Dress their door knob with a mixture of Run Devil Run and Hot Foot oil.

- I absolutely LOVE blowing powders out of my hand. There's something so ritualistically magical and powerful about it to me. Take the powdered form of the two formulas above, mix them with Goofer Dust and a pinch of grave yard dirt, curse their names (if you don't know them, something generic like the inhabitants of apt # so and so) and from about 2 feet away from the door knob, blow with all of your might envisioning being blown into kingdom come or somewhere else far far away from you!

- If they have a doormat, you can take the same powder compound and underneath the welcome mat sprinkle the mixture down in a cross (X-shaped) pattern as you curse their names in the same manner described above.

- Goofer Dust and graveyard dirt across the threshold line (grave yard dirt to mask the unnatural color the goofer dust may have)

- And finally my personal favorite, second only to powder blowing, sprinkle 7 Guinea Seeds (Prains of Paradise) down in the front of their threshold in a line as you curse their names 3'xs saying "Get Out!" It need not be a perfectly straight line, you just don't want it to be a pile of seeds. That's very obvious.

Hope this helps ya
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:08 am

Hello...I have always anointed my car with safe travel, protection oil and I have a personal mojo bag with a cats eye, lemon verbena, mugwort and wormwood. For some odd reason, someone still manages to scratch and wiped something on my car which was last week. I am more than sure it’s coming from a neighbor(s) but I just don’t know who. My question is what do you recommend that can keep people away from my car who are very malicious, envious and evil? Also, what can I do to give them a taste of their own medicine?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:55 pm

TEK,
I like fiery wall of protection oil as well as a a protector and I keep a hand of Miriam in my car as well. You can do reversing with a candle dressed with reversing oil and crab powder ( they walk in reverse) and be specific in your petition: person who scratched my car on this day at this time. Same for person who stole from you, asking to reverse these behaviors back to them in their lives and cards.

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Thank you JayDee...Question, what is Miriam? Is it oil? Also, can I throw black salt by the person car or hot foot or red brick dust?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:35 pm

TEK ,
I am sorry TEK I should have specified Miriam is the name of a hand, also known as hand of Hamsa I work in a large Jewish community and we call it Miriam after Moses sister. Its a hand with an eye in the center, the one I carry has a Hebrew prayer on the back. LM sells them. http://www.luckymojo.com/hamsahand.html

Yes you can throw all the items at their car if you know who did it, my experience is when people swipe your car they leave the crime. You can wipe their dirt stain or paint off and use in the reversing as well.

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:52 am

Thanks for sharing the link JayDee, I really appreciate it. Question, is there a specific way of how the items are thrown to the car? I want to make sure I am doing everything right.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:15 pm

TEK ,

Sprinkle them in a zig zag pattern around the car, mix it with local dirt so not noticed. Take powder and a make up brush and dust the car handles, and anything on the car they will touch and to curse it such as tired to go flat, windows to break etc.

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:47 am

Got it JayDee! I am extremely grateful for you providing a lot of information🤩

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”