Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:41 am

belle_tristesse ,

What about the forum is confusing you?
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:19 am

The information. Some posts talk about deploying it in burying it or in graveyards ...Some say to keep it and shake the snot out of it. Some say only do it on certain days...others say to do it when your angry etc.
I understand it's a personal thing to be lead by the practitioner but...is there definites?

I know Saturday is a good day to start one.
I know some ingredients seem to be agreed upon.
Metal lid jars
But....Some say to burn a candle...Some post say it's not necessary that shaking is enough.

As I'm learning this art new and fresh(this is not my normal path) it's confusing.
I think it is why some of us coming here are looking for the "right" way of doing it because we are new and not sure. Hard to personalize something when you don't have the foundation yet.
😖

And the cleansing bath...Some have said they do not do it every time..Some said on Sundays...

And.....I do not wish to ask to many questions as I do not wish to annoy anyone again.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:05 am

Hello belle_tristesse,

A great place to start would be to read through the section on vinegar jars on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar

But here is some basic information. When a vinegar jar starts leaking it's time to "deploy" it, or ritually dispose of it. Saturday is a good day to start one. You don't have to have fancy ingredients. Oftentimes people just use vinegar. You don't have to burn a candle on top but some people do. Yes you want to get angry when you shake it. You don't have to take a cleansing bath every time you shake a vinegar jar--I'd wait to do a full cleansing until after you're completely done with the jar.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:58 am

THANK YOU!!
My first one seemed ok. I was confident in it. Then I started reading from page one here and started slightly panicking.

This is not placing an offering under an oak tree for cernunnos. This is far more intense consequently wanting to learn and do it the right way.

Sorry for all the questions. It's just...I see it as an art a skill....skills are something you have to work on and learn and there is a right and wrong way. I want to learn the right way.
Sorry

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:00 am

I guess it's a bit like switching from driving an automatic to a stick. Both are driving but one requires a bit more skill and learning to do with proficiency. 😖

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:57 pm

belle_tristesse,

You came to the right place to learn! LM has provided hundreds of pages of information to read on the forum and the LM site that relate to hoodoo. LM also sponsors books that are printed and they relate to many hoodoo spells and customs/traditions. When ready Miss Cat offers a course that teaches hoodoo as well. Try and relax and be confident in the work you are doing, a tiny mistake is not going to blow the work to pieces. Correct it and keep moving. You noted some differences in how to work and deploy a jar, well thats because it can be worked many ways like Sister Jean said. Some people shake them till they explode, some keep them for a period of time, some work them a few days and deploy them. It really depends on how long you want to continue the work, how much time you have to do the work and the results to be seen. Some spells will call to bury it under their porch as they walk over it to sour their life or break them up. Others do not specify how to deploy them and leave it up to the worker to decide. Some will bury in a graveyard to symbolically kill the work, some will throw in water to send them away, some will deploy at a crossroad to send them away, others in a hole in a tree where it will never be found. The jar in itself is a container spell, making a viniger jar is a spell, now many people add to it by shaking it daily as they pray down their curse, others add a candle spell to it and burn a black candle on top after they shake it. Others make it and put it away to do its work. That is the workers decision. Some workers work with the days of the week and moon phases, others do not. If you can then Tue or Sat would be best days to start the work, during a wane moon. Bathing wise you would want to bath right after you construct the jar to take any "dirt " off of you. You would not walk around till sunday to take dirt off of you so we dont in hoodoo either. In between working the jar you can wash your hands and face after working the jar.

Cats online book filled with hoodoo information: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
LM radio hour, can listen to Cat Conjureman Ali and guest discuss hoodoo topics and give free readings: http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html
You can still listen to the old ones and if you use itunes DL them on your product to listen later.
LM available books published by them: http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojopublishing.html
Free spells and many pages of information on magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:09 pm

THANK YOU so much. It is very very much appreciated. I am slowly working through the forums. Building a list of things I need to purchase and learn

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:38 am

I was watching a video on YouTube that said to put coffee in a vinegar jar to ground it in the here and now? As well as star anis?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:59 am

belle_tristesse,

Coffee is generally used in uncrossing or unjinxing, you can make a bath with it. I have heard people using it for psychic connection as well. Star Anise for dreams, dream lucky or dream true. I dont personally see it used in a vinegar jar. I add nails to rust and cause pain, needles to cause pain, razors to cut and cause pain, vinegar to sour, red pepper to hurt and burn, poppy to confuse them, black pepper to harm them, you can add graveyard dirt, Goofer dirt to the mix to kill or cross severely, hot sauce to burn, lemon juice or a lemon to sour, spoiled milk to sour and spoil their life or relationship if used to break a couple up, black cat and dog hair to fight. Petition paper with item of them in it or photos with names. Do you have Cats book: Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic? pg 213 outlines all the herbs used in crossing work and the page number to find them. Great resource! Hope this helps!

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:26 am

Don't have it yet! I am waiting for pay day(I get paid once a month)
This person in the video also put in vodka. Which just seemed completely wrong.

From the sounds of it my original jar was on the right track.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:32 am

Hello belle_tristesse,

Uh, vodka? Lord help us! I think your instinct was right in telling you that was wrong. I have no idea what vodka would be doing in a vinegar jar. Good luck to you in your work :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:47 am

The practitioner said it's to keep the jar going as long as possible. But vinegar is a preservative.

Also I didn't think vodka would be something historically used.

I'm a now off to start constructing jar 2. 😊

significant

Unread post by significant » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:56 am

I have one question for vinegar jar candle remains
..i have lots of melted wax on lid and plate where is my vinegar jar,but still l want to burn candle on them.what could l do with that wax if still l dont want to dispose jar but working on them next 2 months?
I thought that l will dispose everything together in the end in graveyard,but it's lot of wax here.hellpp

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:49 pm

significant,

You can take the wax off with a knife and put it in a cemetery now. Or you can keep letting the wax build up and leave it as is. Both are traditional ways of using the jar. I personally would not hold onto the wax after I chip it off for 2 more months I would dispose of it now.

As for the comment above about alcohol or vinegar as a preservative that would be the opposite of the goal for a jar, you want it to rot, to sour to spoil that makes it nasty and gross and at some point even explode because of the gas. You can also add dog poop to a jar I have seen this before to make their life SH** lol.

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Jaydee,
Poop....if there is a jar 3....I may consider that.

But tonight's jar was 9 pins, 9 needles, 9 wrought iron nails, very hot peppers, chilli flakes, Cheyenne pepper, black pepper, a few slice a of ginger for speeding it up, broken glass, seperated pictures with names and birthdays and commands and just to be safe a petition paper. Lemon to thoroughly sour it as well. Seperation oil and poppy seeds for confusion.

I had a good burst of anger while doing it too. Each item spoken to and charged. That poor jar I thought it would break due to how hard I shook it.
Sooo tired afterward.

But I did remember to wash with hyssops and read psalm 51. Then a quick sprinkle of holy water from Lourdes.

Making this jar really wore me out.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:15 pm

belle_tristesse ,

Great testimony! Glad you had a good experience in making it and using it. Many great items used for authentic uses in hoodoo. Work that jar and put your all into it, then reap the rewards for the success of your work.

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:49 pm

It's all down to the site! I am learning so much.
So many lovely people here

significant

Unread post by significant » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:31 am

Tnx JayDee... l will chip it off and bury...and will continue to work with jar maybe for month or two.one more question.
l read here that l could pour jar in way where they will walk.l would do that but l want to pour only the liquid from jar.The pictures and the petition are still visible. The original photographs are not destroyed in vinegar and war wather,petiton paper also(names are visible) and I would not like to somebody find out, that somebody doing some "jobs" on her / them. so it seems to me that everything is over about their breakup, l succeeded and he confessed to her that the other woman is in question(before 3-4 weeks he told her that is no other woman or some other reason..reason is that he don't want to live with her, anymore,no special reason,and now he confessed-l bet that's my working vinegar jar😉) and she will now realize that there is really THE END (he txt me,about confessing..he told to her because she was pressing and questioning him two hours last night...and last night l made "CMA cigarette packets" and work on them, for a few min and today he txt me that was like in hell last nigt at his home, :mrgreen: lol,ooops :roll: but he don't mind anymore )..few days ago she did not want to accept that fact, and she thought that he was joking when he told her that between them were the end.we will see how everything will finish...but he is determined !!! He want to be with ME not with HER !.
So l wanted to pour liquid things on path where she will walk over but pics,petition paper and empty jar l want bury in graveyard...is that acceptable ?
Sory for long post and tnx in advance ;)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:22 am

significant,

Yes you can pour the content where she would walk, while keeping the sharp objects and petition inside. You can fill it with more vinegar and keep working it, you can take the whole jar and bury it in a graveyard to signify the death of their relationship. You can also dry the petition photo papers and burn them when done. Choice is yours. Great job on the success with the vinegar jar and sharing your success with the forum!!!

significant

Unread post by significant » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:03 am

Thank you JayDee ..Everything I've done to achieve this kind of success is that I've learned lots of things from all of you on the forum, your tips and beautiful and useful Lucky Mojo products. Such as for breaking up and also for love work..tnx again. ;) ;) ;)

RedHead2714
Newly Registered

Unread post by RedHead2714 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Hello all! I am new to the forum and desperately in need of some help. Long story short my fiancé left me this past March. We talked and hung out and hooked up off an on until August. Then she started dating somebody new and started completely ignoring me. Well in September she started to call once a week, we would talk, then she would completely block me from communication until she called again. The last time this happened she told me she was ignoring me because she didn’t want to get involved again. I miss her so much and we had so much fun together! I’m currently working with a root worker. He did a reading and said he could get her back. He also has me reading a few Psalms 3 times a day. But I want to do more to feel like I’m helping so I’ve been stalking the forum. I really like the vinegar jar idea and the skull candle idea! I’ve written out a list of items I want in my vinegar jar but I would really like some pointers and guidance!! Like I said I’m all new to this so any help is appreciated and I apologize if I’ve broken any forum rules with this post!

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi all, quick question about vinegar jars. I’ve never done any “souring” work before, but I have done the freezer spell using Cat’s general petition to protect a relationship. However, there is a woman who is a long ago ex of my man (from 2009), and they are still friends on social media. I know that when they split up years ago (because she cheated on him), he still had very strong feelings for her, but everything is strictly platonic between them now. The past few months though, she has been randomly messaging him and attempting to increase their contact. The messages aren’t necessarily concerning by themselves, but there’s a lot of reminiscing the times when they were together and I feel like she’s trying to appeal to him emotionally. I want her gone, completely out of his life, and freezer spells just done seem strong enough for her. It’s the first time I’ve run into this, usually I can freeze someone out of our relationship no problem. So I’m thinking vinegar jar now. The question is, since it’s just a friendship and not a break up, do I do the jar for both of them, or just her. All I have is her picture, name, bday. But I don’t want to sour my man’s life in any way, I just want to ruin their friendship and give her enough problems in her life that she no longer has time to try rekindling things with him. So, both of them or just her? Thanks for the input!

Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:04 pm

amysx13 ,

The jar would not sour his life, the work does what it is asked to do specific to the intention. IF the intention is to make their relationship sour then it would only effect them as a friendship. Breakup products can be used to breakup many relationships not just love life ones. I would put both of them in the jar to end any friendship at all. While doing this work, do another opposite job of drawing and attracting him more to you. Another way is to work a vinegar jar on them in the center their candles back to back his leads to your candle and her leads to a candle named new lover. Your candle and BF candle leftover wax will be buried in your backyard, hers and the new unknown lover would be at her place ( if possible) or a crossroad to disperse.

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:21 pm

Thank you for the response JayDee!

I have existing/ongoing work on him already, including a honey jar, nation sack, love baby, knotted underwear buried in backyard, and stay with me painted bottle. I also dress his clothes/possessions regularly with oils and powders, plus monthly menstrual blood feedings. He lives with me so I have easy, endless access to him. Also, this woman already has another lover, I think she just likes thinking that she still has my guy wrapped around her finger, and now she doesn’t anymore... I’m the first woman he’s been with since their break up that hasn’t given him any reason to vent to her about me. He’s genuinely happy now and I think it’s pushing her to step up her game and try to reel him back in. It’s a power play; that’s very apparent from their conversations over the past 9 years. And I just don’t have time for that so I think their ties need to be finally severed once and for all. Vinegar jar it is! Thank you!

Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:43 pm

amysx13,

Thank you for the extra details. I would do a vinegar jar to end their relationship and continue the great work you have going on him already. Since it seems they are texting or FB messaging, you can also put her phone number with name, and screen shot from FB and name in a freezer jar with alum to shut her up, use this as a method to stop the form of communication and poppy to confuse it, IE messages not go through, unseen, read wrong etc. I agree that the ties need to be cut!

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Quick question. I make sure my honey jar is in one room(bed room...where all sweet work lays😂) and my vinegar jar is behind the toilet except when I am shaking the snot out of it and/or burning a candle on it.
Now when I am getting into my headspace for my sweet work or light work...I burn my incense, get my particular dress on...I get focused. As I am not familiar really with sour work. I prepare the area, put a salt circle down and get to it. But....What incense should I burn? I didn't think my dragons blood would be good for such work nor Amber. My recipes I have in books are all focused on light work, on love etc.

While dragons blood gets me into a headspace...it's not a "sour" place. It's too calm.

What would be a suggested incense for working a sour jar/sour work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:53 pm

belle_tristesse

Try any of these, depending on the petiton for your vinegar jar:

Crossing Incense Powders
Jinx Incense Powders
Separation Incense Powders
Break-Up Incense Powders
Black Arts Incense Powders
Destruction Incense Powders
Damnation Incense Powders

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:15 am

So after reading thru this topic, and my own knowledge, this is what I plan on adding to my vinegar jar I intend to make. It's not exactly a romantic relationship even though one of the parties wants it to be, but I want this relationship to end. I love the use of herbs and oils when I do rituals and spells, but do correct me if you believe something is out of place or there is too much(I always go overboard), this is my first time making a vinegar jar. 8-)

I love burning appropriate incense while I work so I will burn Break Up incense whenever working the jar with candles. I will put a paper with each their names and birthdates on it (cut in half) if I cant get pictures printed off before then. (I need to reorder some more herbs so whichever gets here first). I'll also include the petition paper in there for their breakup. For herbs and other ingredients I was going to add lemon slices and juice, lemon verbena, black pepper, red pepper flakes, poppy seeds, walnut leaf, goofer dust, graveyard dirt, 9 red ants, 9 coffin nails, 9 pins, 9 needles, 9 pieces(each) of black cat and dog hair. I also wanted to add a few drops of break up oil, dume oil, inflammatory confusion oil and destruction powder because I want this relationship to die and be destroyed. I would then put my 4 thieves vinegar inside leaving a little room inside so it isn't completely filled to the brim. I'll construct it on a Saturday then burn black candles carved and dressed every Tuesday and Saturday. I wanted to dress them again in the break up and dume oil and rolling them in the destruction powder.

A question I have is I also have intranquility oil/powder and restless oil/powder. Can I make use of one of those or both in this vinegar jar or candles as well? I want this woman gone and their relationship, albeit not romantic, to go away, but it definitely requires some work. I've had a reading with a member of AIRR and she said this would be an obstacle in our relationship, but there is great potential there. So I am starting this jar before I go ahead and do the break up spell kit. I figured I would give this time to work before I do that. Any feedback or recommendations would be appreciated! :D

Blessings

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:23 am

MoonGoddessKat --

Your plan sounds thorough and good. The only thing i would recommend doing differently is to not put a separate petition paper in after you cut the two names apart. Instead, write your commands for each party on that party's name-area of the one paper , and then cut the paper apart.

As to the use of " intranquility oil/powder and restless oil/powder" in a vinegar jar.

Oils: This is a matter of household or domestic chemistry. Vinegar is a water-based liquid. Oil and water do not mix. Therefore i would not use oils in the vinegar jar.

Powders: I see no reason for it and it may look inelegant as to the artistry of your work. The powder has a base of Arrowroot -- a form of starchy root-powder. Putting that into vinegar would be similar to putting wheat flour, cornstarch, or rice powder into vinegar. You would have to stir it in, which would be messy. Then it would sink to the bottom to form a sludge. If you are cool with that, go for it. Not my style. however.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:40 am

Thanks for your input Cat, I will stick with just dressing the candles with the oils and powders

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Hello, my last jar...tonight I went to give it a good shake. But as I picked it up I noticed....It was forming bubbles.
Like....frothing. my last jar didn't do this.
I'm so confused as to what this means.
As I left plenty of space to insure the jar wouldn't explode....I'm not worried of a broken jar. Just of why it's bubbling.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:53 pm

belle_tristesse,

Sounds like a chemical response to the items in the jar, normal physics nothing else. I ferment veggies and it foams up sometimes, adding items to a jar can cause things like this as gas is omitted.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”