Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Message Reconnect

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Message Reconnect

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:47 pm

exmagic,

The boy could use Follow Me Girl to get the girl where he plans to be, attraction to draw her their and Come To Me to draw her to the location. It is very hard without the info but its worth trying.

Create a petition with her description and write down where he wants to meet her and when. Dress and burn candles on it while praying to God to open this favor to him.

Sugar spells sweeten people to you and can make a person more open to discuss love but not make them love you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Great suggestions, JayDee.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

exmagic

Unread post by exmagic » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:56 am

thank JayDee,
was thinking the same stuff, the boy used an attraction oil when he was first interested in the girl, it worked to draw her to him. ill tell him to continue to use it, and to try anointing the building with it to draw her to him and the building incase she arrives a day he's not there, others at the facility will make it know he's trying to contact her and assist in that manner.
-
was thinking to also anoint the entry way with drawing oil blessed with the energy/will/intent of the boy. scribing her name and inward arrows on the threshold.
its a business so that may be hard.
and was thing of doing the same to a loads stone and intention petition to have him bury somewhere on the location.

as its a public place and his arrival/time spent at the facility is very specific and limited. I feel its a good idea to try to draw her more to the place than the person.
as that will also help her to provide for her family(children) as its her place of employment. so Win Win.

any thoughts on these ideas?

-

"It is very hard without the info but its worth trying"
also can let me know what other info would have been a bit more helpful?

yeah, ill consider the sugar work, but I think the boy is more in line with letting the course run as it may, aside from putting himself in a situation to overcome his shyness and things of that nature that make him very hesitant to take what you or I may consider a sign of interest, as just a person friendly nature.

thanks again.
ExM

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:47 am

exmagic,

Yes what you are proposing is the horse and carrot method to draw her to a place based on a need, and for him to meet with her as well. Drawing her to work is a good method, consider using sugar to sweeten, cinnamon for work and money. I also think I would have the boy work a simple come to me candle or attraction candle to draw her to him with the simple of intention of being able to meet. He can burn a red candle with attraction oil and pray Psalms 23 over it to draw her to meet him. Some oils are named with a love use in them but the petition drives its purpose, meaning you can use a come to me oil to draw her to a place and a person. As for the boy I think a candle with crucible of courage oil would be great for him to use with a mix of High John root oil. I would make him a master mojo ( found on pg 133 of herb and root magic) using a john root, dress the mojo with both oils mentioned above to increase his self confidence and willingness. I meant its harder not knowing the girls full name, where she lives, any social media, or even a photo. It is easier to draw someone with an attachment to that person.
Crucible of courage oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
John Conqueror oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

exmagic

Unread post by exmagic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:20 am

Jaydee, thanks again for the tips,

as for the oils, and candle stuff, thats all pretty much in line with what I had previously thought and proposed to him,
excluding he courage/willingness tips,
I think I said briefly he had some pretty dramatic events as a adolescent to do with predators, (to say it nicely) and wants to steer away from magick causality to he courage and overcoming those situation in relation to boy/girl situations.

we do have the name, place of work(of course) generally area of her residence, and he's a really good artist so he is gonna draw a pic and things similar. I guess I wasn't as specific in explaining that, these details, and she doesn't use social media so thats out of the question,
yeah, with out the attachment its pretty tough I know,

hum,
im just thinking she has some of his items, that he gave to for assistance in a find a new home spell.
im wondering, if I could design something along the lines of Return to Me for the objects that she has of his, to assist in her returning them to him, as well as returning to the location just to boost the energies?

thanks for the tips.
ExM

unrelated: what forum area should I ask questions about "ethics" in relation to spell work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:21 am

exmagic,

He can do a return to me to return his items, not a bad idea. Cat talks about writing the name paper out with as much detail as possible, such as her name where she works the city and location and what she looks like. That is rather specific and im sure no one with her name works at the location. You can also burn a petition paper mixx it with follow me boy and sprinkle the powder from the for corners inward to the store to draw her back. Alternative is he takes a spiritual bath with attraction products and saves a cup, pours it in ward to the location to draw her back to the location.

Ethics is an interesting topic. Many people come to hoodoo with outside influences, many raised new age or wicca and have questions about Karma, law of 3, or most often asked question, will it backfire. Cat discusses this on the forum as well as on her free online sources. Those are not concepts in hoodoo. Work is either justified or it is not. Either God lets it happen or he does not. We are also responsible for our own actions, if I choose to do all negative work for evil reasons, I eventually have to stand at the Thrown of God and explain myself.
ethics-moral-justification-before-god-b ... 13051.html
ethics-love-and-sex-spells-t3460.html
ethics-of-professional-readers-and-roow ... 27870.html

TanTan132
Newly Registered

Unread post by TanTan132 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:11 am

Okay, so here's the deal;

My ex and I split 2 months ago. We had been having small issues, but basically everything could be chalked up to immaturity. I really believe that we're good together, we just needed better communication (and some personal growth on both of our parts, honestly).

It all ended when he left after a betrayal on my part, which I completely regret. We had almost reconciled when he was set up with another guy by his friends. I know this new guy personally, and he's bad news. Problem is is that the relationship is super new, so they're really into each other, and the new guy is moving things along really quickly (they've already moved in together and are talking marriage -_-).

I know this will end badly for him, not to mention we just kind of left things in midair. I want him back so badly :( My general goal is to help him forgive/forget my betrayal, help him realize his love for me still exists, and to see that this new guy is bad news.

I've been practicing Wicca and chaos magic for about 8 years, so I have experience with visualization, sympathetic magic, and spell casting. I've been reading more and more on hoodoo; I just feel like I need something with a little more oomph for this.

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

exmagic

Unread post by exmagic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:26 am

the inward directions ideas, seem appropriate. similar to what I was thinking above.

ill take a look at those links.

im definitely not Wiccan or hoodoo, just generally open to all of the concepts, not chaos but similar in the idea of using what works.

ill leave my other responses to what you wrote for another thread as they really have nothing to do with "Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Message Reconnect"

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:15 am

TanTan132 --

So often when a relationship goes bad due to our own failures of ethical, moral, or social standards, we wish we could use magic to somehow turn back time and make it right again. If love or friendship was a part of the relationship, we may find it hard to move on. If the other party to the relationship replaces us with a new friend, lover, or business ally, and that new person seems troubled or of uncertain motives, our protectiveness for the one whom we wronged may go on hyper-alert as well. We know that we did wrong, but their new choice is actually a much worse person than we are. So we want the one we hurt to see they've made a bad choice AND to forgive us and restore something of our former relationship.

As a root doctor of more than fifty years experience, who knows this work through and through, i am going to give you the tough news --

See this post:

post390927.html#p390927
catherine yronwode

TanTan132
Newly Registered

Unread post by TanTan132 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:13 pm

I'm sorry if I came off as asking for free help, and I have been looking through some other posts and will definitely be performing a few of the older suggestions; I just wasn't sure if I was missing anything, and wondered if anyone had suggestions. While I'm certainly new to the practice, I've always found the origins of hoodoo to be beautiful and interesting. As they say, I'm late to the party but I'm here now. I don't want to waste anyone's time, and I will definitely continue to learn the basics, and am awaiting arrival of a few different LM products I've purchased to do so. I do take these things seriously, and any advice you'd have would be welcome.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:30 pm

No need to apologize, TanTan132,

I was just trying to say that this is a 22-page long thread that started in 2009, and after you read it, THEN is the time to ask questions, and we will absolutely reply!

:-)
catherine yronwode

exmagic

Unread post by exmagic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:28 am

"this is a 22-page long thread that started in 2009"

this is also why this can be a bit overwhelming for someone who is new to these types of knowledges

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:34 am

exmagic --

I agree, there is a huge community contribution to this forum.

The only other forums of this type that i participate in are the Mudcat Cafe Digital Tradition forum and the Weenie Campbell forum, both of them devoted to transcriptions of song lyrics to orally transmitted American folk music of the early recording era of the first half of the 20th century. Artist biographies, recording places and dates, and links to variant and modern derivative versions are also provided.

I am a hobbyist or "dabbler" in folk music, not a professional -- but if can read through hundreds of posts in multiple threads at Mudcat and Weenie Campbell to acquire complete and comparative lyrics for every White Baptist and Black Baptist version of "Shine on Me" / "Light from the Lighthouse" recorded before 1960, i figure you folks can do the same here to learn about jack balls or contact spells.

At all forums of this size and complexity, committed interest is rewarded with amazing help from fellow learners as well as from professionals, but shallow interest -- especially when expressed as, "Repeat yourself for me, because i am not interested enough to read what has been explained here already" -- becomes a burden to long-time members.

How many times can i write the same thing a different way?

How many hours must i spend responding to the same top-ten questions over and over again?

Do you know that some of the best professionals who answer questions here are respected elders with many years of professional rootwork experience? When they die -- and some of them already have! -- will newbies not read their amazing posts that date back to 2009 because, "it's too much trouble to go through all the pages"?

What is the use of a digital archive that contains solid folk magic information stretching back to the 19th century if newbies must have their questions answered anew every time they post?

Is all information supposed to be "easy" to get, like a child aways begging for a sandwich but never learning how to slice bread -- much less how to bake bread, much less how to grind grain to flour, much less how to grow wheat?

At the age of 71, i am running out of polite responses to those who are too doggone lazy to read the fourteen thousand free forum answers i have given, the ten thousand free web pages i have written, the fourteen years of free radio podcasts i have participated in, and the dozens of low-priced books i have both written and edited for publication.

Today is Sunday, but not a day of rest for me. I am off now to package Devil's Shoe Strings for our retail and wholesale customers, and then i will be doing free readings and giving rootwork advice on our weekly radio show. Read the thread -- because i'm out.
catherine yronwode

Ilovetoshopp
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ilovetoshopp » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:40 am

In public?

My attraction level is hideous.

Please don't lie to me about the answers wheather if I can get a boyfriend in public or not.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:40 pm

Ilovetoshopp --

We are not here to judge your "attraction level" or to give you a psychic reading about whether you "can get a boyfriend in public or not." We also have no reason to "lie" to you. Our reason for being here is to answer questions from our customers and, to a lesser extent, from the general public, about African American folk magic and spiritual supplies. We are happy to suggest hoodoo, rootwork, and conjure spells, if you are interested.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi all,

How can I get someone to unblock me from social media? Specifically Whatsapp? He’s my boyfriend and he says he loves me but he’s been a pain in the ass in the last weeks and refuses to unblock me so I can’t text him or call him, I can only reach out to him via email but he doesn’t reply. What can I do to make him unblock me and be open with me? We usually talk for hours on the phone or via text (we’re long distance) but now he doesn’t even want to talk to me even though he’s in love with me. What can I do?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:48 pm

lanadelrey,

Sweet jar to sweeten him to talk to you, or a commanding jar to make him unblock you. You said several times "though he loves me", which means you realize his actions dont fit with the words you are saying. I would get a reading to make sure everything is in the up and up. Look at AIRR to schedule a reading.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”