Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
southerncajun
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by southerncajun » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:01 am

Hello!
Question about puffing smoke. I don’t have any cigars or tobacco so I had to start my skull candles without it last night. Will they not work without the cigar smoke? Or do I need to search more for one and try to puff cigar smoke tonight?

Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:10 am

southerncajun,

It will still work, its just another method or trick to use while working it to enhance it. Tobacco is known for communicating and also for an offering to spirits. Some people place tobacco in the mailbox to receive a message, or on a phone case to get a call. Just a method to using it. You can also use incense that you have and wave or lightly blow it towards the skull as you say the petition. These are just added methods you can add to the work as you do it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

southerncajun

Unread post by southerncajun » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:12 am

Wow, great info, noted in my notes as I continue to learn! Thanks!!!

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:46 am

Quick Question: The oil should be rubbed in downward motion, right?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:10 am

TEK
Down to remove.
Up to bring in or draw to you.
Enjoy. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Thank you Edward T!!

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:00 am

Good morning,

Quick question...I wanted to know if I can burn 2 skull candles for separate issues at the same time? For an example, a green skull to attract money or keep money flowing in home and to continue working on the same issue from a few weeks ago, just to keep the pressure on the other situation?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:57 am

TEK ,
Yes you can work with both skulls that is not an issue. Many people burn multiple candles at a time for different needs or purposes.

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Cool beans😎...Thanks JayDee for the quick response!

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi everyone!

Hope you’re all having a great night! I went on date 5 with my target this past Friday and would now like to do a skull candle on him. I ordered two red ones and Follow Me Boy Oil. I’m wondering what would be good for herbs though.

He told me on our date that he’s not mentally ready for a relationship, which is understandable with everything that’s been going on in his life... I ordered a healing candle from Missionary Independent Spiritual Church a few days ago which I believe was lit today.

My goal is to get him to commit to being in an official relationship with me... Any idea on herbs for the skull candle?

Thank you! Xo

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:49 pm

CuriouslilThing --

I think you will want a blend of love herbs and healing herbs and psychic influence herbs.

Do you have a copy of my book, "Hoodoo herb and Root Magic"? If so, look in the back for the lists appropriate herbs, then read the entires for each one and see if you can't work out a nice blend for yourself.

If you don't have the book, you can find a list of situations and conditions, with their commonly associated herbs and root, here:

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

If you don't ant to make up your own blend, order a packet each of our Love Herbs Mix, Nine Herb Mix (for psychic influence), and Blessing Herbs (for healing). Use a ratio of four parts Love Herbs to one part each of the others.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:58 am

Thank you for the reply Miss Cat! I do have your book 😁 If you don’t mind I do have one quick question about the psychic herbs.. I read their uses and most of them say psychic dreams/visions... How would that help in my case? Is there a herb that you favor using when it comes to trying to get into someone’s mind? Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:07 pm

CuriouslilThing,

You are using the psychic herbs with love herbs to send the message of love to him mentally to pick up on, same with the healing herbs mixed with the psychic herbs. Many people use them with a candle, figure candle or a skull candle of the persons mind. Can be used as a smoking incense and wave the smoke into the skulls face, or a photo of him as you pray the petition.

MissL33

Unread post by MissL33 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:56 am

I have been burning my skull candle for going on 5 days now and it has barley melted and it’s a low flame. The crossing kit says to burn it for 7 days, but by day seven it will not even be half way burned. I think I failed at this spell. Plus I tried my own experiment and cut some holes in the eyes and frontal lobe sticking petitions in them, which melted the face of the skull causing excessive amounts of wax to pour out. I then tried interpreting the wax. Still with the face practically gone the candle burns low. What should I do? I cannot bury a full skull.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:37 am

MissL33 -

First let me say, just because a candle burns low and slow, doesn't mean its a failure, but it may mean that it'll take longer than expected to see results.

Second, removing the eyes and part of the skull may actually have been what caused the low and slow burn if the excessive wax flow exposed too much of the wick (which then burned too fast temporarily), or drowned it. I'm honestly surprised it didn't burn faster with the possibility of catching the inserted petition papers on fire. Without seeing photos of this process I couldn't say for sure.

If its still burning, leave it be and wait till it burns out. When you started experimenting, it became an experiment. Let it go and see what happens, this way you'll know what to expect if you do this again in the future. Observe your intended person and see if your work had an effect.

Next time, follow the kits instruction and don't improvise. See how they differ and which provided you with the result you intended.

If for whatever reason you're left with a lot of remnant wax and can't bury it where you intended, check out this page for other disposal methods that may suit your needs:
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Hope this helps and good luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”