Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Draw Customers Buyers to Store Office Shop Sale

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Spells to Draw Customers Buyers to Store Office Shop Sale

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Hi Dofthenile!

I’ve recently started using a little Bewitching oil as a supplement to any work I do for my business and i have had great success. I feel like celebrities in particular respond really well to this formula.

Whenever I am going to mail something business related, I light Crown of Success incense, let the smoke rise into the envelope, then quickly seal it up so it doesn’t escape. I ask the smoke to carry my package to the recipient and bring me success.

Wishing you much success in your new business!!

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:27 am

Thank you all so much for the great suggestions! I will try and prepare a detailed plan and order the products accordingly. The book sounds like a must read also. Really appreciate your help!

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Hi Jay Dee! I am preparing a honey jar for my business, as per your suggestion. I am having trouble writing the petition paper. I remember a long time ago, I read an all inclusive suggested petition written by Miss Cat. Although it was for an opposite reason (I think keeping love rivals away), I think it might help inspire my own petition. Do you have any clue where I can find that petition? I already tried so many combinations through LM search engines but failed to find it. Thanks!,

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:43 pm

Dofthenile
Miss. Cat wrote a great book for that purpose. You may want to get a copy. Wonderful information.
http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
In addition you may want to check out this thread.
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html
Best of luck to you. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:03 pm

Dofthenile,

Here is a link to the forum post that includes it, it is posted in there somewhere I wish I knew the exact page for you lol.

Link:post387058.html?hilit=cat%20all%20roman ... ls#p387058

EdwardT posted a great book, in addition I would recommend these two books as well

Business/money spells: CASH BOX CONJURE
by Miss Phoenix LeFae
Book on honey jar spells for many purposes: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Try and not to over think the petition the honey jar does not need to be directed at once person or many people to be effective. You can make one that says may all customers love and buy my products, or may my customers come and be sweet to me by spending their money at my shop as I am sweet to their needs. May I be successful in my business drawing customers, increase my sales and their increased satisfaction. etc.. YOu do not need to list every type of possible customer that would ever come, rather focus on the goal which is business success. Here is a link this work would go great with the honey jar you are preparing.
Money drawing/business success: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Thanks so for the info and links and suggestions. I am gonna go through them all and see what LM supplies I have to work with. Unfortunately, I live in a country which LM doesn't ship to! And, I don't know anyone who is coming my way soon.

Many Blessings!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:20 pm

Dofthenile ,

I am sorry to hear LM dont ship to your country, however they do work with many authorized resellers who probably will ship to you, I would call them first to see before ordering. Here is a list of shops by State and outside countries that do.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatretailers.html

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:42 am

Awesome JayDee! Will check this out!

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:05 pm

OK, thanks to all of you, I am getting there. I have collected my supplies and drafted my petition (I take a long time preparing). So, please bear with me. Here are my questions/thoughts : 1) write the petition on brown paper, put the business logo inside it, add the extra herbs and fold 3 times clockwise. Does this sound good? My petition goes something like this :All suppliers, artisans, workshops, print houses, courier service companies be punctual, work with love, and give us the best offers so that it's a win win situation. I price the products wisely so that it's profitable to us and affordable for our target international market. All celebrities, influencers, companies, salespeople, retailers, marketers, publicists, journalists and media love our products and generously write positive reviews about it. All men and women between the ages of 30 _99 love our products and eagerly and generously buy from us and keep returning for more."Now a) do I cross it with my name and that of my business partner? b) Or do I cross it with the brands name? What do I circle the petition with? Would " Amen!" be good ?

Thanks all for your help!
D

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Dofthenile,

Very concise petition lol. I would lower the age to legal age of 18, why eliminate shoppers from 18-29? Im not sure what you sell just a thought. I would turn to the right and cross the name over it. Circle is done with the petition around it over and over. Simple short phrase like come to me buy from me..etc. Yes petition fold 3 times with herbs as said. Amen means let it be so ending a prayer in Amen is saying Lord let it be.

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:55 pm

Jay Deen, I did not expect such a prompt response! I am grateful for your help! My product is jewelry. So, yes why not? :) when you say "cross the name over it", what name do you refer to? Mine & my biz partner's or the brand name?

I am truly grateful for your help!
D

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Dofthenile ,

Whos name to cross it is up to you. You can write your name with business name and company, you can write the name of just you and the company, or just you. Im not sure if one owns more of the business and if you will possible part ways that maybe want just you otherwise you have to remake it. You can also print a Seal of Solomon, Second Pentacle of Jupiter which is known to bring riches and money. Use that as the petition paper and flip it over, write the petition and/or 5 spot dress it, pray over it and smoke with incense. Then stick it in the jar as well. Take the paper write the petition, turn it 90degrees to the right then write the name over it to cross it.

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Wow! These are awesome ideas! I am truly grateful for your and everyone else's thoughts!

Many Blessings,
D

sante

Unread post by sante » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Hello, please I need help.. I’ve been wanting to join marketing company to make some extra money to support my family. I just ordered my starter kit and they have given me my own website.
What type of candles can I burn to draw buyers to my site? And also they will be sending me some samples and and flyers to advertise the product. What can of powder can i annoint them with? And also if I have to write a petition how should I write it because this is my first time doing online business. Thanks for understanding and your help in advance.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Sante
Paper in my shoe is a great book educating you on petition papers and different ways to write them. There are so many different ways to do this.
http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
I would suggest getting the following products to attract people to to your business. Crown of success, look me over, and money drawing products. The oils can be used to dress candles. The sachet prowders can be used to dust your brochures. Here is the links for those items.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Best of luck to you. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi there, Sante.

Here are some ideas you might find helpful:

1) Burn a Prosperity/Better Business vigil candle dressed with attraction, money drawing, and/or even some magnet oil. Add a pinch of powdered or whole allspice berries, bayberry and cinnamon.

2) Look Me Over, dressed with Look Me Over oil and cinnamon/sugar can be very effective.

3) If you will be working out of your home then you could even light a Money House Blessing candle dressed with appropriate herbs as well.

4) a) Prepare a name paper on which you will write something to the effect of "High Paying Customers". Now I'm a little old school so mine would look something like "Highpayingcustomers".
b) You can write them either 3, 7, 5, or 9 times choosing which ever number resonates with you the most. If it matters to you, it may be beneficial to do some research on their numerological significance.
c) Turn the paper clockwise once and now write, in the same manner in which you wrote the first names, either the website name or your name...whichever will be most visible on the website. You'll want to write this the same number of times as you did for the other name as well.
d) I'd then enclose the name in a circle using the connection technique above something like "lookemeover", "moneycomethtome" or "spendyourmoney" etc.

You'd do something similar for each candle although one of my elders/mentors taught me a little technique where if she had only two candles that served a similar enough purpose she would place the candles on top of both ends of the petition paper (after it was folded properly of course)

I can think of tons more but this is all really simple stuff that can get ya started. Good Luck!

Updated: I was going to mention dusting the brochures with the powders but got so caught up with what I gave up above that I forgot but I see Edward T.'s got me covered! Great advice!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D

sante

Unread post by sante » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:06 pm

Hello Edward,
Thanks for prompt response, I have crown of success oil and money drawing oil so I have to order attraction oil and powders. I can’t burn vigil candles in my house, have to let the missionaries burn it on their altar for me. Is it a good idea to dress tea candles with those oils and burn them in my house? Since they burn so fast. Thanks

sante

Unread post by sante » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Dr. Darensbourg,
Thank you so much for your detailed response, This is my first time going to write a petition myself. I will have the church burn candles on their altar for me. I can dress tea candles and burn them in my house. Can I still write a petition for the tea candles? Or just pray over it? Thanks

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:00 am

You're welcome. Using a paper petition underneath a tea light may prove difficult because of the size of tea lights, the potential bulkiness of paper and would depend on your ability to write very small but it certainly isn't impossible. Here are some ideas in case you're up for the challenge.

Tear off small pieces of brown paper bag tearing towards you and turning in between tears leaving all 4 sides rugged. Write a very clear and concise petition or small name paper and fold towards you.

If you use anything thicker make sure it is torn in a small enough size for you to for underneath your tea light yet large enough for you to inscribe upon. After folding you may choose to tie it with a piece of thread of a color appropriate to your work.

Now personally, I've never written a petition paper or name paper for a tea light...most of the time I am using them for a 1) honey jar in which my petition will be inside of the honey, 2) to supplement other work that is being done...surrounding a working, be it a figural candle, vigil light, or a container spell in which you'll likely have a petition on and finally 3) as a white light to repel negative energy for my spiritual consultations and readings. But using the methods I've described above I certainly wouldn't discount. The power of speech and prayer is strong as well so to answer your question you could simply pray over it but here's one final option:

I do make it common practice to inscribe directly onto the wax but of course it must be very concise just as it need be clear for obvious reasons. Good luck

sante

Unread post by sante » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:12 am

Thank you soo much. I’m going to try it right away as I wait upon my powders to arrive. Thanks

sante

Unread post by sante » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:31 am

Okay so I received my oils last Friday.. I used it and saw the potent of the oil.. though I didn’t made a sale but I got call backs.
I anointed my laptop, phone, and hands with attraction, money drawing and crown of success oils and I’m a maxed how I have made 2 sales and recruited one person. I look forward for more great results.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:39 pm

So happy to hear it, Sante. Keep it up, fir faith without works is dead

significant

Unread post by significant » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:12 pm

I dont know is this right place to post,and if not please excause me and move it to the right place :roll:

As l have lot of success with all LM break up products(and love products) and l get what l want (he break up with her and in maybe 2 months we will move out in another state and we will live together) now l want to investigate how to come through first months with our jobs,income etc in the new environment... l will order few more oils and powders from LM before we will move out, like is money draving,money house blessing,king somon,maybe pay me etc...

We will get a job when we arrive there, but I would like to increase with conjure his job, which is much more lucrative than mine, by increasing the inflow of contractors who will use his services and out of his job-to privately come for the services he provides .. and gradually maybe acquire the conditions for the private owner to work for himself and not for the other.... in time, to be succeed to work independently on his own...
Soo.. I do not have much time to list the forum and read everything, so I would like to ask you to advise me as soon as you can,what could to order,(all l need is powder and oils,because l wouldn't be able to do some candle ritual there,because l will not have privacy as now while I live alone,and without mojo) and the delivery has lasted more than a month (to Europe)..
Tnx in advance ..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:16 am

significant,

Attraction to draw things to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
Look me over for people to look to him: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-look-me-over.html
lady luck since you said its a lucrative field ie risky: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lady-luck.html
Good luck oil to give luck in the work have the opportunities: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-good-luck.html
John the Conqueror oil used for men, money drawing and luck: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-john-the-conqueror.html
Money drawing to bring money to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-drawing.html
Money house to increase prosperity at home: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-house-blessing.html
Prosperity to increase your wealth: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-prosperity.html
Steady work to keep working: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-steady-work.html
Wealthy way to be well off: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-wealthy-way.html

You can buy the powders or oils, you can dress papers, money, contracts, business cards etc.

significant

Unread post by significant » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:01 am

Thank you JayDee...few of them l have already.. the rest l will order...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:35 am

significant,

You do not need all of them, I simply wanted to list options that fit your desire. Granted some products meet the "right now" need, other meet the "long term goals" needs like wealthy way. You can mix the oils or powders when using them: IE- House money with wealthy way and money drawing great mix, to draw work attraction look me over and steady work, etc.

significant

Unread post by significant » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:06 pm

You are amazing...tnx
Yes l know...but now l want to order few of them to have in my collection,(never know when l would need some of them,lol)..and later l could mix them .. :twisted:
... whorst for me is that l am from Europe,shipping and customs duties are expensive. :evil: ..so,now l want to order under 50€ to avoid customs... ;) ..and then l will have all of them .. :mrgreen:

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”