Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crown of Success Mojo Hand Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
OMPawo
HRCC Student
Re: Crown of Success Mojo Hand Questions & Answers

Unread post by OMPawo » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:59 am

Hello everyone, I need some help putting together a mojo bag for myself to boost self-confidence, personal power, courage and strength. I am currently undergoing some personal challenges and obstacles, and would like to work with a mojo bag to overcome these challenges.

I'm thinking of using High John the Conqueror root, bay leaves, and Crown of Success oil to feed the mojo bag, but I was wondering what other roots or minerals you would suggest to add to the mojo bag. Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Blessings and peace to all. Thank you!
HRCC student and hoodoo apprentice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello, OMPawo ,

Here is a quick list: www.luckmojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

And this thread is for the Mojo hands that Lucky Mojo sells. Not to tell people how to make their own.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

OMPawo
HRCC Student

Unread post by OMPawo » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:55 am

Thank you. I apologize.

itisthat
Newly Registered

Unread post by itisthat » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:19 pm

Hi,

My TS CoS Mojo bag has just arrived and I am wondering what phase of the moon is best to bring it to life? I will be using it for success at my job. Many blessings!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:48 am

Hi itisthat,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

You should activate your mojo during a waxing moon, if you wish to incorporate moon phases into your work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

OMPawo
HRCC Student

Unread post by OMPawo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:51 am

Miss Athena,

Quick question regarding moon phases: do we use the waxing moon for gain, strengthening, and empowerment and the waning phase for dispelling, clearing, uncrossing? Thank you!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:10 am

Hi OMPawo,

That is exactly correct. Waxing moon is for drawing things in and waning moon is for casting things out.

However, when timing forces me to do things outside of this schedule, I alter my petition. For example, if I want someone to come to me but the moon is waning, I petition for his resistance to fall away. If I am trying to break up a couple but the moon is waxing, I petition for their clarity and courage to see the relationship as toxic and untenable.

You can get creative if need be, but on principle I stay with the traditional approach to moon phases as you have articulated.

I hope this helps.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

cloudberry

Unread post by cloudberry » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:28 am

Hi everyone! I've been reading through the forums but still have a few questions concerning a mojo hand.
I'll be taking an exam at the end of April, and I really need to do well on it to get into the program I want to do (I've been studying like mad but feel like I need some extra help). I bought a Triple Strength Crown of Success Mojo hand, a honey jar, and King Solomon oil. I followed the instructions to activate the bag but am concerned that I messed it up. My questions are:

1) Does the wording on the petition need to be done a certain way? I wrote mine as "I desire to..." and then clearly stated what I wanted to occur. Is this okay?

2) The mojo kit came with a dram of Crown of Success oil. Can I feed the bag with both this and the King Solomon's Wisdom oil?

3) After writing the petition, I turned the paper a quarter turn clockwise and then wrote my full name across it. It completely covers the petition and was written 9 times. However, I didn't realize until after I placed it in the bag and tied it that it's supposed to be more of a cross shape. It's just a rectangle of writing, essentially. Do I need to redo this?

4) (This may belong in another forum, but while I'm here I figured I ask). Pertaining to the honey jar, my goal is to sweeten the admissions committee toward my application. I don't know the names of who will be on the committee, so could I write something more general like "[School/Program Name] Admissions Committee" or is this too vague?

Thank you in advance for any help! I apologize if these questions are very newbie-ish or if they were answered somewhere else and I missed them.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, cloudberry,

Welcome to the forum!

1) It's not the ideal way but it's okay.

2) YES!

3) You cannot open the bag once it's closed.

4) That is not so vague and is recommended if you don't know the names! So, good thinking!

Wishing you the very best with your endeavors

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cloudberry

Unread post by cloudberry » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:09 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! :)

For future reference, what is the ideal way to word a petition in a mojo bag?

I know you said it's okay the way I did it, but I'm worried that this may not be as effective because of my wording. When I hold the bag, though, I can feel a warmth/tingling in my fingers, so that must be a good sign!

Thanks again for your help & quick response.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:55 am

Hello, cloudberry --

I am not Miss Aida, but i am going to try to help you understand.

Interestingly enough, i just replied to another newbie poster (i can tell you are both newbies because your posts require hand-approval, which goes away after you make 3 hand-approved posts) -- and he had almost the same type of question about an entirely different product. He was asking about the details of how to use Blockbuster Bath Crystals, but the exact same answer applies, and so i am going to cut-and-paste it here:

You are treating this as a rule-set, a series of actions that must be performed in a specified way to get a specified result, like a video game or a sports contest or a laboratory procedure.

Magic is not like that. It is an ART. There is no "right" way to paint a picture, no "correct" way to knit a shawl, no "one" way to cook a casserole, no "proper" way to take a photograph. There are popular ways and efficient ways, and ways that are traditional in a large culture of people, and these judgements as to popularity and efficiency and traditionality do come from the lived and shared experiences of many people, and they are passed along in forums such as this and via face-to-face and telephone conversations -- but so much depends on who you learned from and who they learned from.

Music is also an art. There are so many styles of music in this world, and none of them is more "right" than others -- but here, in hoodoo, you are learning one form of -- well, let us call it music for a moment.

We have given you the chords, the structure, some common verses to the piece. Now you want us to tell you the strict tempo and the key. But we decline. The key is going to be YOUR choice, to suit your inclinations and also your limitations. The tempo too is yours to choose. This is your part of the artistry of the work.

But ... enough of metaphors. Here is a reply. It is not "an answer" but "a reply."

There is no one "ideal" way to word a petition any more than there is an "ideal" way to pray to God, an "ideal" way to propose marriage, or an "ideal" way to write a book. What Miss Aida means is that ideally you will use concise and focussed words to describe what you want to acquire (such as a house, a raise, or a new pet) or what you want to have occur (such as to be given an award of recognition, a celebration of your achievements, or a kind word from you mentor). If you know your Bible, you may use Biblical or prayerful terminology. If you would rather be secular in your wording, that is your choice. And it should look neat. That's about it!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

cloudberry

Unread post by cloudberry » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:28 am

Thank you, catherine yronwode! That makes a lot of sense - I appreciate the reply. :)

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sun May 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Hello all!

I'm looking at the crown of success triple strength mojo, since this mojo looks most appropriate for sucess and career goals and overall mastery and power--which I am very much interested in as my life has been on a rather poor stand still involving money and life in general, things I would like to see happen. I want to take control of my life.

I'm looking for personal power and strength, luck and mastery in mostly all aspects of my life.
I currently own a small john the conquerer root that I love, I feel this is the next step as I need overall sucess in my life right now.

My question is: would feeding a crown of success mojo oils like power, crucible of courage and good luck or john the conquerer, master or nature oil fit the use of this mojo ?
I know it's more aimed towards sucess but it also states it can be used for personal power. I plan to get a master root too for my altar, but knowledge is power after all lol.

-treegnome

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello, Treegnome,

All those are acceptable except for the nature oil.

I know where you're going with the nature oil but it's not the right product to use

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rae

Unread post by Rae » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:57 am

Hello everyone,

I've read through all the mojo hand posts and can't really come up with an answer for my question, I figured this would be the best place to post.

I want to make a mojo hand for myself, but I can't pinpoint what kind I want. I want to know if I can make a custom combination for myself.

I want to basically make a hand that helps me be the best I can be in general, if that makes sense. I want to improve my own inner power, success, luck. I want to help myself take better care of my health and self esteem. I hope I don't sound greedy haha.

If I had to choose the attributes I most want to help, it would be inner power/will, success and spirituality.

I am ok with ordering one, but I really feel like I'd prefer to custom make my own to try to address my goals.

My husband has a success/luck/money drawing one I made him, he has been carrying it for 4 years now and it has been tremendously helpful to him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, Rae,

I am so sorry but we don't assist with making of mojo hands. This forum is to assist clients with their Lucky Mojo products.

HOWEVER, if you call the shop, they will custom make one for you!

I hope this helps (and sorry that I couldn't be of more help)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rae

Unread post by Rae » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:12 am

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:55 pm

Rae,

We also sell all the ingredients and the bags, once you decide what you want to put into your success mojo.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:30 pm

Hello, I just got my mojo bag and I have some questions. How do I write my name? Is it over my desires? Do I cross my name out? Also, do I dig in the bag to get the mercury dime? And do I put some of the oil in the bag and put some on my forehead or on top of my head?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Hello, thawayiwasmade30

I would write success 9 times, one under the another, etc.

Turn it to the right and write your name nine times over it.

See this page:

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

Also, yes, you can take out the dime to anoint it. And yes, you can most certainly put the oil n your head

See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:15 pm

I'm about to order another stack of LM products =/ I'm wondering though if someone could please tell me what's included in a crown of success mojo bag and steady work mojo bag for that matter? I have crown of success oil, steady work oil, moneydrawing herbs and sachet and a lot of other money wealth oils. What more do I need for a crown of success and steady work mojo? I want to know if it can be cheaper for me to buy the remaining products separately :(( Please help. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

Yu may want to look at the page and see what the website says about each mojo bag

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Also, look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:17 am

Hi,

I just received my Crown Of Success mojo hand yesterday, and boy am I excited!

I noticed the included parchment is rather small, however (which is understandable). My petition would be WAY too long for it. It is at least 14 lines long but it has been made as concise as it can get without compromising my full intention. I would definitely have to use another medium for writing it, but I hope that whatever medium I chose won't be too big to fit in the bag.

I do not have any parchment paper handy and NO STORE around me carries it (Can you imagine???!!). Would any paper do? Like printing paper for instance?

Also, does the petition HAVE to be written in red ink, as stated in the instructions? I could always get a red ink pen, of course, but I'm just saying.

Thanks in advance.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:05 pm

jdsmooth85,

Its also traditional to write petition papers and name papers on the brown paper bags at a grocery store. While you are at the store getting the back, pick up a red pen like the instructions say LOL.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:07 pm

Lol, I will definitely do that then! I didn't even consider using a brown paper bag until you mentioned it.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:47 pm

Hi,

I have a question. I was just browsing through this thread and saw a post by a moderator (Devi Springs I think) that made me curious:
If you already fixed the mojo for a specific intention, then you cannot go back and change the mojo. You'll need to remake the whole hand.

Not feeding a mojo properly will weaken it, and eventually kill it, so you need to keep up with the proper feeding of your hand.

And, yes, for the crown of success mojo, as with any mojo really, having a specific job to do is best rather than a list. The specific job can be rather broad, but you need to have one intention to fix it for. If you want to work for many specific goals, then do candle work or bottle spells, or something else for each of those.
I know that this post was made over 8 years ago, but it brings up a question regarding the petition, not just for the crown of success mojo hand, but for any mojo hand in general.......

So, you write the petition, state it to the mojo, and seal it in the bag. Once the petition is stated to the mojo, that is the job it is specified for, correct?

I am going to fix and awaken my crown of success mojo hand tonight and I have a rather lengthy, although concise petition for it. My petition is specific but covers a broad range of what I want to accomplish with it. So with that said, it is unlikely that I will be able to remember, nonetheless state the entire petition to the mojo everytime I use it.

So when you are using the mojo and ask it for a favor, it can be anything as long as it is within the scope of the original petition, right?

I just want to make sure that I have the right understanding of this.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:51 pm

dsmooth85,

The petition is the written statement of the purpose which you will pray over and dress with oil, fold up and include herbs and personal items to it. You also pray the intention and purpose as you prepare the mojo, and pray the petition and purpose as you use each herb. Call on spirits, Ancestors, God, Saints that you work with as you do so. Yes the petition you write is the job it is doing. The quote above is saying that it works best for specific work not vague broad topics, if it is a broad topic specify to centralize the purpose. If I was doing a crown of success for a job id specify what Im working towards in a job as my petition. If I am in college and working towards a degree I would specify the degree, and the grades I want. If I am an athlete I would include how I want to be successful in that sport and what successful is. Make your petition as concise as you can. If you wont remember the petition then it is probably too long. Consider adding that petition under a lodestone and pray over it with a candle and use a more narrowed and specific petition for the mojo. Yes asking mojos to do things is fine within its purpose and intention.
Example of petition: With Gods grace do I pray to be successful at ( college) and graduate with a Ph. D in (Field) with A and B grades through the whole program, amen.
Too vague: May I be successful in college.
Too descriptive: May I be successful in all classes I take and do well and be successful in: ELA 121, ELA 222, ELA 333, ELA 444, Math 101,Math 102, Math 102 .etc, and get a gpa of 4.0 then graduate, get hired as an accountant and get a job at a big firm making $100,000 a year.
First petition is specific to a goal, second is to vague really how can you even measure that, third is all over the place covering too much and way too many items for one bag.

Hope this helps!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:45 pm

JayDee,

Thank you! After reading your response I went back and re-read my petition over and over and concised (is that even a word?) it down even further into it was just a few lines. It is still not exactly something I could recall on memory, but I still managed to take off a little more excess. I guess sometimes you have to focus on the central focus and leave all the extra details up to the universe as the petition unfolds itself.

Once again, you always manage to come through!

Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:55 am

jdsmooth85,

I copy the petition down on a post-it so I can reference frequently. After a week or so I know it by memory. Can keep it on the alter, night stand, where ever you pray over the mojo. Snap a photo of the petition and keep it in your phone to view when you need it.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:25 am

JayDee,

Great ideas! I never even thought of that!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”