Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Boss Fix Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Boss Fix Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:51 am

Hello ingtar,

I've never thought of using Boss Fix for that purpose; you'll have to let us know what results you get!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

smyleroi

Unread post by smyleroi » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:19 pm

A lot of people wear beard oil these days. I've been experimenting with using condition oils in my beard. Bewitching/attraction are two that work well anywhere, but also in charming new co-workers. More on topic, Boss Fix seems to be especially effective from the interview onward. On top of just combing it in, when you know you're about to have an interaction with your boss, you can stroke your beard a bit to get some on your palm in preparation for an upcoming handshake.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:23 pm

...nice sneaky tricks...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Luckytrader
Boss Fix Oil For interview?

Unread post by Luckytrader » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:58 am

Hi all,

I have an interview coming up for a higher position at the place I already work. There will be some competition as there are other candidates.

I have lit I Can You Can’t candles twice already.

I have added some Crown of Success and King Solomon sachet powders to my setting powder to use on interview day.

Bearing in mind that I don’t want to be smelling too strongly of anything, my question is, should I dress myself with Steady Work oil or Boss fix oil for the interview day? Please advise!
Thank you AA Michael.
Thank you Holy Trinity! The power that garnished the heavens & rules all!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:31 am

luckytrader,

Boss Fix Oil is for fixing someone who is already your Boss.

You can burn yellow candles for success with crown of success oil on them, purple candles for I Can You Can't to win over the others. I prefer to use a honey jar when going for a job interview with a yellow candle to be successful and to win over the interviewers. Gravelroot in your pocket with salt is traditional for success in getting a job or promotion. Dust the resume with steady work, attraction powder and hand a copy to each person at the interview. Wear steady work or crown of success on your hand when you shake them.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:11 am

luckytrader,

As it says on the Lucky Mojo catalogue page: "Boss Fix is for getting your boss to do right by you. As a line of two-way condition products, Boss Fix can be used to sweeten the boss, and also to dominate him or her."

So until that person has hired you, that person is not your boss.

Good luck
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:45 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your replies but as i said, i already work at the company so technically, the person is already my boss. Am just looking to move higher. But i will wear Steady work.
Thank you AA Michael.
Thank you Holy Trinity! The power that garnished the heavens & rules all!

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:52 pm

I hope this is the correct topic I am posting in. I have an interview on Wednesday for a job that pays more money. I need a spell that would get me to ace the interview and get me the job?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:00 pm

LuckyLady1040,

Crown of Success is a great product for this, not sure if you have the oil or items. You can mix it with Boss Fix.

If you do, wear it on your hands, dress your body and crown of your head. Psalms 23 is a great Psalms for new success and draw in a job.

Burn a candle each day now till after the interview and when you get word on the job praying over each candle. If you have a copy of your resume dress it with crown of success sachet powder as you pray the petition. In my field its customary to give a thank you card after an interview, I drop them in the post office right by the work, then they get it the next day. Take a bath with a few drops each of crown of success and boss fix oil in the water, save a tiny cup and use it to wipe the envelopes, dress the thank you cards with the powder (write them out beforehand so you can fill in names and drop in the mail).

Gravel root and salt is carried in the pocket for luck in interviews and job seeking as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:43 pm

LuckyLady1040,

I like what JayDee said -- and i like to mix Boss Fix with Crown of Success, Pay Me, and Steady Work -- then follow his directions.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”