Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Success In Competitive Sports and Pageants

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells For Success In Competitive Sports and Pageants

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:58 am

masterful678,

To influence them you can use a skull candle to get in their head and tell them what to think, Take a purple candle and carve the petition around the candle, dress with influence oil on top of your petition and photos of the people involved and or their names. Wear influence oil, crown of success oil to be successful. A sweet jar is also nice you can mix sugar in a container with their names and petition, add licorice to influence the thoughts, burn a purple candle on top and shake frequently as you pray your petition and prayer. Read Psalms 47 to gain favor from those in power.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:01 am

j82,

Oh now I understand.

If that is the case, I would not influence people managing the test, but my leadership and my commander to approve me for an extra month (or two if I am lucky) to preprare for the test. Because the test managers are just doing their job overseeing the standards set by the military, it is my commander that I should be concerned about if I fail. I would be overdue, but it is better to have a permenant record of me failing the test for the third time. That would not be good for the long term future in my military career.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:43 am

masterfu678,

Well you could influence both groups to be honest. I would sweeten them to you or influence them. Since you have a short time frame to work I would work both of them. But yes a sweet jar on the commander to give you a few more weeks along with an influencing to have them see your way as well. Sweet is always good because it makes people nice to you, the influence is goo to get them to agree and think like you want them to. You can also take a photo of the commander and puff cigar smoke into its face while you tell him/her what to think, say it from their perspective like I approve Jane does extension.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:51 pm

JayDee/j82,

Well, I don't know how to make sweet jars. But what if I mix some suger with the influence powder and deploy it near the office doorstep when they are not around. That would be night time when they are all at home. I still have to be careful since there are green carpets and the white sachet powders would look very obivous.

Won't be able to get their picture but deploying near the target should be fine, from what I read online.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Mix sachet powders with local dirt to dull their appearance, masterfu678.

We're rooting for you! Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:12 pm

cartherine:

so when I put it down on the carpet, it just looks like dirty carpet?

my workplace does have pretty dirty carpets, like they are so dirty you would rather drop your food on the outside natural ground than these carpets, they haven't been cleaned since....2009.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:26 am

masterfu678,

It depends where you are sprinkling if doing so in a yard or a pathway mixing with a little dirt will cover it. If the carpet is dirty then absolutely mix with dirt and sprinkle on the carpet!

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:23 pm

JayDee:

Alright, so I am planning to do this at 3AM, the time that most people believed to be the best time to do any kind of magick. But first, I'm taking a 2 hour nap to energize myself.

Already got everything planned out in my head, gonna be very low key about all this. Well, not low key to this forum lol.

If this had no effect, then I have to take the test, and I am ready to accept whatever the result it may be.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:00 pm

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:53 am

Got it all deployed, it turns out that once I put in some dirt and mix it all up, it looks just like dirt and the powder is not even visible any more.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:45 am

Good job, masterfu678!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:47 am

Well, I mixed crown of success, master, influence, healing, protection, jupiter, good luck. Dusted the scoresheet, and dumped the powder in both of my shoes.

I passed the test, passed the waist measurement, did 59 pushups, 52 situps, got exempted from the run. Got an overall score of 88, lowest score is 75.

Of course, as I predicted, my boss and my supervisor was there and they made a big fuss about my pushups not being in the proper form. It was supposed to be my arm bend in 90 degrees and chest touching the floor. According to my boss I did none of that, and everyone told me that I got very lucky because the person who counted my pushups as well as the test manager didn't correct me on the form at all.

So did I get lucky because I had the sachet powders in my shoe? I wonder.

I am going to get some boss fix powder now (will place an order later tonight) because I had enough of my boss's bullshit orders and the fact she tried to make everything she says a "lawful order" and I will get into trouble if I don't do what she says. Gonna do what catherine suggested, and I will report in the boss thread once I see some results.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:56 pm

masterfu678,

You were successful from the work you did, that is how it works. Someone over looked it, another person didnt notice and you were successful. A boss fix is a great idea, LM also sells a box fix honey jar to sweeten the boss to you.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:30 pm

JayDee:

I will try that. Catherine also told me abut the paper with boss's name and putting it in my shoe. But that will be the topic of the boss thread.

It is true, I think this boss of mine is abusing her power and rank. We lower ranking members has the right to call them out, even if they are higher ranking than me. But I am not gonna do that, instead I will resort to magick means and make her sweeter to me and not on my ass all the time for no reason.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:12 pm

masterfu678,

When working in a field like competing for sports, pageants, or even your situation using stop gossip and slippery elm are great for those backbiters, gossipers at work who try and hurt your reputation and effect your job. Every time someone at work in a higher position acts up I put it on and go untouched its an amazing product.

Stop Gossip: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:58 pm

JayDee:

Let's take this discussion to the boss thread, see my post over there.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:19 pm

So this is part testimonial, part I need help.

So my daughter tried out for a different position on her high school team. I did an influence skull candle and honey jars on the coaches, continued prayers to crystal silence league and St. Jude. She didn't get the position and was told that she wasn't that good and if she wanted to play that position, she needed to be moved down. My daughter chose to go back to her old position. I thought the spell didn't work quite the way we wanted so I buried the influence in the backyard and the honey jar by a tree in our front yard.

Fast forward 2 weeks later one of the other defenders has been out and they put my daughter in the position she tired out foward moved that girl to the other defender positions. I did continue to pray to St.Jude and crystal silence league and have a petition in my shoe for the head coach to play her starting varsity and my daughter to stop over thinking and play her best. Well she did and the coach has played her the whole game for 3 games straight. The injured girl tired to come back and she played 10 min or her old position and switched with the other girl.

So the girl who played the position my daughter is now playing is critiquing my daughter and talking about her to her mom and one of the captains that of course told me. I told my daughter and the girl apologized saying she was stressed and would never talk about her or her soccer skills because they are friends. I told my daugther she feels guilty for saying those things and so she is playing like she would never criticize my daughter or her skills because they are friends and they are both in new positions. My daughter didn't play as well last night becuase this girls was critiquing her and telling her to do the opposite of what the coach said. I told my daughter, ignore what she says on the field, play your game and listen to the coach. Stop overthinking and doubting yourself.

So will continue crystal silence league, St. Jude, and the petition in my shoe. I was thinking of also mixing victory+ i can,you cant+ crown of success and maybe influence. I will spray inside and outside her shoes(not the bottom, light a purple candle inscribed with "kk starting varsity, play 45 + minutes and then a picture of her head coach with influence and crown of success under the candle. I am planning on lighting it for 15 min the night or day before a game . How does this sound? Any better suggestion's?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:32 pm

Tribaby789,

Using a purple candle to dominate , even to dominate the position is a great idea. Using a yellow candle for success in her position, dress another candle with a luck oil or master oil ( if you have them) and burn them in a triangle with your petition or daughters shoes in the center, or photo etc. Spray sounds great. You can also add the girl who is talking crap to a freezer jar to shut her mouth, a photo of her with slippery elm on her mouth and stop gossip oil with a candle burned on it as well. Skull candles can be used the same way with the mouth pinned shut. Have you thought of making a mojo for your daughter to carry? Would she be ok with this? or do you keep it all hidden? If hidden you can make the mojo with her hair in it and id add dirt from her shoe to it as well, hide it under her box spring when she is not home and feed it weekly when you can with crown of success and master oil

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Master of the Woods might help. It's one of the ingredients in my Weight Loss mojo.

Bless you, Rev Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:35 am

Thank you Jaydee for your quick response. I am doing this in secret and most is done at my office because my husband is against all this. I had a reading with Cat and she said my daughter responds best to candles. Since she can't carry a mojo bag and so far everything is working out very well, I will and the triangle candle you suggested. Since I am doing this in secret I will not be able to use her shoes but I do have an action shot of her I can use.

Just a couple of questions if you don't mind so I do this right. Would I burn the candle like I was going to do just 15 min the night before/day of the game, every day for 7-9 days or all at once?

For the picture in the center I will write her name 7 times and circle it with " KK is now permanently starting varsity, she dominates her position and plays 45+min per game or do I use "you are now permanent...."? and anoint it with mixing victory+ i can,you cant+ crown of success +influence

For the candles do I carve the same thing in each candle or....

For the purple candle inscribed with "kk permanently starting varsity, play 45 + minutes and then a picture of her head coach(with same petition as in my shoe- "you will choose KK as starting varsity and play her 45+min- very successful) and anoint with influence and crown of success under the candle.(he responds better to influence than compel)

Yellow candle- " KK/you are ultra successful or the best in your starting varsity position" anoint with mixing victory+ i can,you cant+ crown of success +influence

last candle white- " KK/you dominate your starting varsity position like no other with luck oil+ master oil?

And one last question for the photo of her competition the one who is saying stuff. You said to put with slippery elm on her mouth and stop gossip oil in a picture with a candle burned on it as well. I will use a white 4 inch spell candle- is once and done good?
Better yet, I treat her and yesterday I rubbed the her neck and upper back and sinuses with stop gossip oil mixed in lotion. Out loud in conversation said stop 3 times loud and then my petition quietly in my head. I will see her again tomorrow, should I do it again and then light the candle(after all clients are gone)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Tribaby789 ,

You have it right with the 3 candles and carve the petition as though you have it, book of Mark it says believe when you ask and it is yours so speak in a tone of belief. Put the photos in a triangle light them in the name of the Trinity. You would burn for a little each day, you can carve a line or stick a needly to break the candles up into sections. If using the 4 inch tapers you could easily do 9 days.

you can burn the candle once on the other girl or you can burn it in series, keep it hidden and do it frequently, or do it when you suspect something, can burn a tea light on top every wane moon. I would do the lotion trick again, very sneaky and good job!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:41 am

Ok so unfortunately I couldn't find taper candles and I wanted to start this immediately while we are still in a waxing moon. So I got 3 vigil candles of each to continue with each waxing moon for sept, oct and nov. I can't leave them burning in my office, nosy landlord. So I guess I would need to burn it longer than the 15 minutes each day or can I just light it before each game for the 15 minutes?

Also since the season ends on a waning week and the captains are announced on Nov 8th which is a new moon, would it hurt to do this last round on the waning moon the week of the captains being announced? I figure it is for her to be captain and holding back the competition with the I can you can't and this is urgent so it should trump the moon phases and plus this would ne the 3rd time done. Am I right?

Also the mom of the competition comes in too and I will use the stop gossip on her because she loves to talk

And funny enough, one of the assistant coaches comes in as patient and he is hit or miss with my daughter, what oil should I use on him to get him to favor her.

I love this!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:53 am

Tribaby789,

Burning a vigil candle in sections is common for people who have to burn in secret. I would try and burn it longer then 15 mins if you can to help the wax burn more evenly. You can burn the candle everyday now till the end or just during the wax moon and continue through it for the wane moon on the last burn.

I would use influence oil or essence of bend over oil to effect their thoughts.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:15 am

Thanks so much Jaydee!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:41 am

So the 3 candles in triangle form for my daughter and her coaches is still going and my daughter has started and played every single game. The candles are vigil candles and I burn them at least 20 minutes a day but longer if I can. So I have been burning since Sept 20th and they should be done sometime next week. My only problem is that the purple and yellow candle are burning at the dame rate, but the white one is much slower. Should I just light the white one until it catches up with the other 2 or should I let them all burn out and then keep lighting the white one until it is done? Also I know usually we burn the petition at the end of the candle and then bury the remains but these are glass enclosed candles. I know I recycle them but what about the petitions? I was thinking of folding them up, anointing them again and - and putting them in my left shoe until the petition comes to fruition. How does that sound?

The only issue I have is there are 5 pictures/petitions. One for all 3 of the coaches (purple candle) and then one each of my daughter playing soccer for the yellow and white candle. That is alot of petitions for my shoe. I was thinking of condensing them into 2 packets-
1. piling the coaches pictures on top of each other(since they all have the same petition, wrapping in brown paper/oils and then
2. putting the pictures of my daughter together with oil in brown paper and making a second one.

And when it come to fruition, I will bury the petitions in my backyard to keep them close.

How does this sound?

Thanks in advance

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:01 am

Tribaby789,

For the white candle you can either let it burn a little longer each time, or keep it burning till its done. You can burn the petitions in the flame at the end, or you can burn them with another candle and sprinkle them to the east. If you plan to keep doing the same work, you can use them on the next candles.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:06 am

Thank you Jaydee for the quick reply. What about the part of putting the petition in my shoe

After the candles were done, I was thinking of folding the pettions up, anointing them again and - and putting them in my left shoe until the petition comes to fruition. How does that sound?

The only issue I have is there are 5 pictures/petitions. One for all 3 of the coaches (purple candle) and then one each of my daughter playing soccer for the yellow and white candle. That is alot of petitions for my shoe. I was thinking of condensing them into 2 packets-
1. piling the coaches pictures on top of each other(since they all have the same petition, wrapping in brown paper/oils and then
2. putting the pictures of my daughter together with oil in brown paper and making a second one.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Tribaby789 ,

Yes, it is just a lot of papers in your shoe lol. Also how are you working them in the shoe, such as the daughter? TO put pressure on her or on them to do what you want with her?
Also if you plan to keep burning candles it makes sense to use them again.

Both options are fine. You can wrap them up and wear them in the shoes and use it to put pressure on the coaches.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:06 pm

Ok Just to clarify, the triangle of candles is still going but hopefully done this week.

This is my goal

1. the petition with the coaches is for her to be starting varsity for the rest of this season and next season and to make her the co-captain for the 2019 season. I have a petition for just the head coach now and it is working great but I want to do all 3 because we don't know if any coaches are staying/leaving until the banquet on Nov 8th

2. The petition for my daughter is for her to stop overthinking, play like she plays on travel and for her to be dominant in her position. I used "I can you can't", crown of success, victory and mastery oil. She was starting in the position like I petitioned the coaches but she wasn't playing her best.

This week they are practicing and next week will start the playoffs where you play until you lose a game and then the season is over. I want her to play in these games as a starter. Then the banquet is on Nov. 8th and we will find out the captains for next year.

I was planning on putting the petitions in my shoe on Monday Oct 22 and tapping daily until the banquet on Nov 8th when we will find out if she get the captain or not. Initially I was going to do the 3 candles (smaller) next week and the petition in my shoe leading up to the banquet but the waning moon is from Oct 26th-NOv 5th and that only leaves me 3 days including the banquet for the petition in the shoe.

I figure it will only be 3 weeks and then I can burn the petitions. She is playing indoor with the same team but it is not a big deal everything plays and it is just to keep touches. The 2019 season does not start until the end of next summer so I will do a petition for starting then if needs.

Right now it is mostly for her to be captain since the season is almost over but she does need to prove herself for the next 2 weeks to get it in the games.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Tribaby789 ,

During the wane moon, you can burn candles to eliminate the other rivals for the captain position on the team.

Some people work with moons for work, others do not. Being your work leaves you little room to work with the moon, I would do it anyways and work with the hours of a clock and planetary hours if you can.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:50 am

Ok I will finish out this round of candles and light the candle again next week since Monday is still the waxing moon. I will burn them for the week and then I will put the petitions in my shoe starting on the 29th which gives us 11 days up to and including the banquet. I never paid attention to moon timing with the petition in my shoes just need based so I think this may be the best option plus since I am using influence, crown of success on the coaches and victory, I can you can't, master and crown of success on my daughter, it can go either way with waxing or waning and the week of goes rom waning to waxing so we should be all good!

Thanks do much JayDee and I will keep you posted on the results!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”