Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Protection and Safety Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.
TrojanBlood
Newly Registered
Re: Protection and Safety Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

Unread post by TrojanBlood » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:50 pm

I need a protection jewelry for my daughter who is under daily spiritual attack. The problem is that some forces changed her perception of the reality and she does not believe anymore in the existence of spells and attacks she is under.

What is the strongest among them all in Lucky Mojo's inventory?

I would like it to be discreet too not to arouse any suspicions about its powers, otherwise my daughter will not wear it.

I appreciate any good advice.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:38 pm

TrojanBlood

I would highly suggest getting a reading from a AIRR member and have a professional do some Rootwork for you and your daughter and possibly make a talisman for her. Here is the link for AIRR.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Best of luck to you. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:27 am

TrojanBlood,

There is no "strongest" talisman for two reasons:

1. Each culture has its own ways of working -- a strong Hindu talisman may look innocuous to a Christian and vice versa, merely due to unfamiliarity with the tradition of powerful use in an unnown culture or because of disrespect for that culture. Therefore, we supply talismans from many cultures, for the use of those who are familiar with them or may wish to learn about them.

2. A talisman may be simply a factory-made or hand-made charm or piece of jewelry, which receives its protective power during a rite of consecration, prayer, ritual work, or fixing and preparing -- or by being linked in one way or another to the person for whom it is made, for instance by the application or inclusion of personal concerns into the item.

Regarding talismans of protection being discreet, that is quite a common request. We are often asked, as workers, to craft a discreet talisman or to empower an innocuous-looking aesthetic item as discreet talisman, to avoid suspicion among co-workers or school-mates that one is wearing anything protective. There are several common reasons for this"

1. The recipient may not wear a talisman if he or she knows it is magical in intention.

1. It may be socially advantageous to keep one's associates from the knowledge that one practices magic

2. It may be magically advantageous to keep one's magically-aware associates from the knowledge thats one is erecting a shield against attacks, to blind them to the fact that one is well aware of the attacks.

Whether you wish to purchase a traditional folk-magic talisman from our shop and have it personally empowered for you r daughter or decide to purchase a piece of jewelry and have it worked on, i recommend that you select a member of of AIRR and pay them for performing the ritual. The cost will vary among the workers, of course, as we are all independent and AIRR is primarily a directory listing service for ethical practitioners.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo”