Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo Vigil Light Questions and Answers (non MISC)

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Lucky Mojo Vigil Light Questions and Answers (non MISC)

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello, Merienda ,

If there are candle wax remains to bury, I would bury it with the petition paper. Then, write a new one for the new candle.

if there is nothing left to bury, then you can use the same petition paper.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Merienda

Unread post by Merienda » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Thanks miss Aida! I dressed my vigil with the love herb mixture from lucky mojo and when the 7 day candle is done, there are always burnt and charred herbs... Even if all the candle wax is gone. Do the charred and burnt herbs also need to be buried?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Hello, Merienda ,

Yes, they do.

Wishing you success with this spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

Merienda

Unread post by Merienda » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Thanks miss Aida! I've been getting some movement with my ex! He's starting to tell me he loves me now. Though it is on and off :/

I was reading somewhere that you should put a drop of oil on the vigil everyday. So if it's a break up vigil a drop of vigil oil everyday after dressing it. Is that really the case? I have the candle magic book from LM and I don't recall reading that anywhere. But someone has mentioned it online

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello, Merienda ,

Lucky Mojo candles are already dressed.

It can't hurt to add a little but please be careful that you don't add too much oil. Otherwise, you can get problems with the burn.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

GamesavyLB

Unread post by GamesavyLB » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:27 am

Greeting lucky mojo family

I just want to thank and praise all of the people who take the time out of their day to answer questions, if I didn't find this board I'm not sure where I would be right now.
Its funny a conjure man once told me that the teacher will appear when the student is ready and boy was he right.

Let me start by saying I've always had an affinity with candle magic, it started from my mid teens where I used to make a wish before blowing out my birthday cake candles. From my 15th birthday every wish I made came true for 5 years straight and this was before I new anything about conjure.

Now at 19 was my first taste of hoodoo my older brother took me to a metaphysics store and I got a multicoloured glassed candle that I used to light up whenever I was in a good mood so that I filled my work with positive vibes. It worked very well I got good luck and fortune every time I lit the candle; my life was great but then I ended up losing all that I had gained and then some so I stopped practising the craft.

A couple years later I spoke to a conjure man who gave me some advice about hoodoo which convinced me to start doing work again, this time I was using oils and the power of the psalms and I got the results that I wanted but I also inadvertently ended up making myself seriously ill. The hospitals could not diagnose any problems so I new it was spiritual but I had nobody to turn to for help so I suffered for months and was pushed to my limits until I found this site and paid for some professional help to alleviate my problem.

I want to start doing my own work again because I always get great results but I'm reluctant to try until I know how I to avoid bringing the bad things into my life as well as the good, is it as simple as making sure to cleanse oneself regularly after doing work or is there a deeper reason as to why this keeps happening to me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello, GamesavyLB ,

Wow, that's a shame.

Not knowing what illnesses you had or the entire story, it begs the question: "Did you perform ongoing protection wile performing spells"???

If not, please take a look at this wonderful page that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

This may be the answer. I hope that I'm right

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

GamesavyLB

Unread post by GamesavyLB » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:42 pm

I just did a few candle rituals using the psalms to improve my finances.
My illness was not being able to swallow food without choking which saw me lose 4 stone in around 5-6 months which also caused me to then develop kidney stones, dangerously low blood sugar levels and malnutrition; not to mention how weak and tired I have been. I am only just beginning to recover now from it.

I did not do any protection work after the rituals and I hope that was the error in my work that saw me fall so I'll.I do now understand how important of protecting yourself when doing any type of hoodoo after lisning to the very informative lucky mojo radio show but I just wanted to know whether I myself may be doing something els that's causing me to get so much misfortune.

It's really frustrating as my work has always worked very well for me and I enjoy doing it so much but it's not worth it if I'm going to keep suffering after.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Hello, GamesavyLB,

I am so very sorry for all that has happened to you.

Unfortunately, that's all I can surmise. You would need a reading on this.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

PLEASE take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Hello all,

I was wondering if the Reconciliation, Come to Me, Follow Me Boy, or *Intranquil Spirit Candles can be used on an ex lover that you no longer talk to but, see each other everyday?

Long story short: My ex lover moved on my street a few months ago. (I never really got over him) Prior to that, we hadn't spoken in about five years. But, we would happen to see each other in public every now and then. Our relationship didn't end on bad terms at all. We just drifted apart due to different lifestyles. Overall, I just want us to try again. Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

P.s. He's an Aquarius and very stubborn.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, loving_me ,

All of those are fine except the Intranquil Spirit.

With that one, they are restless until they see you

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:22 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for the reply. I mentioned the Intranquil Spirit just in case everything else fails. But, I strongly doubt that I'll need it. Right now, I just want to work on bringing us back together as best friends.

Oh! I forgot to list the Attraction Candle. Would that particular candle be more appropriate since I'm focusing on getting our friendship back first?

Thanks!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Hello loving_me,

Attraction would be good to do if you're just looking for friendship (be sure to specify that in your petition paper). The others I wouldn't use unless you were looking for love.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:36 am

Thank you sisterjean for your reply. I'll be sure to start with the Attraction Candle(s) first. Then, follow up with the other candles.

LoveandLight
Newly Registered

Unread post by LoveandLight » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:24 pm

I received a 60 day 'no cause' eviction notice yesterday. Gentrification has arrived in my building. All tenants were served - leave or pay an extra $425.00 per month in rent. I need to know what candle do I burn to get an extended stay until December and which do I burn to get a new affordable apartment? Thank you in advance.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:37 pm

Hi LoveandLight,

You could petition Saint Joseph for his help, as he aids in all kinds of real estate matters (including helping you find a new apartment when the time comes).
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-saint-joseph.html

In addition to burning a vigil for him, you could burn an Influence vigil for your landlord to get him (or her) to agree to your wishes.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-influence.html

Also put your landlord into a honey jar with some Five Finger Grass (to aid in getting what you want) and Calamus (to help compel your landlord let you stay for the rest of the year).
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-five- ... grass.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/calamus-root-whole.html

Please read through this thread on help in fighting evictions for other advice in addition to your vigil candles:
spells-to-avoid-rental-house-or-apartme ... t5601.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

aiseykins

Unread post by aiseykins » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:37 pm

I really do hope this is the right topic to put this under! I was unsure of where I should ask this, but I am having a member of the AIRR do a candle vigil for me to remedy an issue with an ex-lover. I wanted to know, when do the effects of the candle vigil start? Does the magical properties of the candle "activate" as soon as it is lit or after it burns all the way down? It's a 5 - 7 day candle that will be burned, if that provides any help.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:17 pm

Hi aiseykins,

When a candle is first lit, the energy is set in motion. However, the spell is not completed until it burns down completely, when your petition is sent to Spirit. So you need patience (as in all spellwork) before you are able to see signs of your work manifesting, if it is meant to do so.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

aiseykins

Unread post by aiseykins » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Ho Miss Athena,

Thank you for your response! I was just curious because this is the first time that I have done something of this sort and was curious as to when things actually started. I checked a few links from Lucky Mojo but hadn't found information that could help my question, or maybe I didn't look hard enough haha. But this does help me understand things better.

Thank you and many blessings. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello, aiseykins ,

Please read this page. It's very educational:

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

That will answer some of your questions

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

xVanessa

Unread post by xVanessa » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:11 am

Hey guys!
I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on which 7 day to buy and use

Basically it's a work situation. I'm in the running to win an award ( Top 3 consultants based on your start date )
I am finished and qualified as number 2

there are 3 women who still have 2 or 3 months to beat me out of my spot .

I thought about doing a " I can, you can't" however my targets are over... It's literally a sit and wait situation for me now.
So taking from them and giving to me is irrelevant

I basically need something to stop their sales for a few months ( Friendly sportsmanship :P )

Maybe a crossing? Something to give them bad luck?

This is a massive award. It happens every year in a different country. It's national recognition at a 4 day event in Berlin this year.
I have to go!! lol

Please help stop those ladies from taking me out of my spot! :D

Thank you!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:44 am

I would start with "I Can You Cant"
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 am

Hi guys,

What would be the best vigil candle to make a friendship stronger? The person in question is married with kids, I'm not looking to harm that or be more important than they are to him, but I'd like to become a very close friend (the fact I'm a woman isn't in the way, he's plenty women friends.. we're more "work friends")

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:38 am

hi, aniviel,

Lodestone and Magnet draw in both people and situations. They are without specific sexual or romantic overtones. (They can be blended with sexual, financial, fame, or formulas if desired, of course.) Blessing is always good for a friendship, and it too is non-specific.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Thank you very much Cat

May go for a Lodestone to fit in with my Mojo Hand

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:32 am

I'd just like to mention here that my Good Luck candle finished burning yesterday (I can't find a thread for it..), I lit it on my birthday on Sunday and it burnt almost clean (small ring on bottom and a tinsy bit of glitter on top. Also a tinsy bit black on top but that's because of the cold I believe)

In any case, I prayed for general luck but also specifically to get money I'm expecting asap. Been waiting a year for it, and while I expected it to be soon - beginning of September - I was actually told yesterday it'll arrive this Tuesday. So earlier than planned :) and I do believe it's due to the Good Luck candle alongside the Mojo Hand.
I was really depressed two days ago and prayed over both definitely upset, and suddenly got the good news in the morning the next day :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:11 am

anivel,

First off Happy Birthday! Congrats on the success of the work. Thank God for coming through and hearing your prayer!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:17 am

Thank you :) Really pleased. When you believe, good happens

MD_WF
Newly Registered

Unread post by MD_WF » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Hi everyone, I'm in need of some advice. What is the difference between separation and break up candles? I have several runs of stay with me candles lit for me, but my husband will be seeing his lover who he reconnected with (it's an ex-girlfriend that he is now in love with again). I'd like him to end the relationship with his lover and keep our marriage. Would separation or breakup be more appropriate? I plan to use reconciliation afterwards.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:56 pm

Separation candles are generally set for a peaceful quite disconnection -- nice for an amicable divorce or to cause co-workers to stop hanging out with one another without causing a fuss iat the job site. It can be a curse, but it can also be a blessing, or just a neutral, matter-of-fact parting of the ways.

See Separation Candle conversations here:

Separation Vigil Candle Questions and Answers
separation-vigil-candle-questions-and-a ... 27684.html

Here is the Separation Candle:

CAN-GLS-SEPA
Separation Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart Button.

Break Up is angry, sudden, swift, and ruthless. The parties may fight. There may be collateral damage. It is a curse.

See reak Up Candle conversations here:

Break Up Vigil Candle Questions and Answers
break-up-vigil-candle-questions-and-answers-t5916.html

Here is the Break Up Candle:

CAN-GLS-BREA
BREAK UP Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart Button.
catherine yronwode

CuriousIndigo

Unread post by CuriousIndigo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:44 am

Hello,

I’m wondering about those glitters on Vigil candles. Will they eventually burned away along with the wax or will remain in the glass?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:17 am

CuriousIndigo
I have seen some remain in the glass.
Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

CuriousIndigo

Unread post by CuriousIndigo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:46 pm

So if there are herbs and glitters left in the glass, am I suppose to dig them out and dispose them appropriately also?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:57 am

Hello CuriousIndigo,

You can if you want, but I don't think you have to.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:05 am

I wouldn't bother. How are you disposing of the glass? I usually bless, cleanse, and recycle my old glass.

Bless you Rev Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

CuriousIndigo

Unread post by CuriousIndigo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:38 pm

In that case, I’m thinking of just leaving the leftover glitters and herbs in the glass, cleanse it with Florida water cologne and then recycle the glass in the recycle bin. Also other thing I was thinking of is pouring money drawing incense ashes into it and store it by my door. Would it be appropriate?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:31 am

Yes, either one would be fine. Just remember that these glass tubes do build up in time -- no need to keep them all.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”