Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
newwitch2018
Re: Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:45 am

I have a question. Hopefully someone can help me out. The guy I’ve been seeing says he loves and cares about me. He says he doesn’t want to lose me. He has a lust problem and can’t seem to be able to stop being with other women as much as he tries (according to him at least). Am I able to do a cut and clear for him to overcome his lust problems so we can be together without other women being an issue for us? If not, then I’ll do a cut and clear on myself to overcome my feelings for him since I deserve somebody who won’t be with other women too.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:01 pm

newwitch2018 ,

Sorry to hear about your man, lust is an issue and can be more problematic if its a psychological issue such as a sex addict. Cut and clear is used by an individual to cut away the past hurts and wrongs and clear the path, clear it from them and open the road to bringing in a new lover, no it would not be used for this type of work.

You definetly can use the product on yourself. Order the spell kit and use it as directed it will help remove the past hurts and feelings, keep the things you liked in him ( for a new man) and eliminate ever getting the negative features back when you find a new man.

To stop the man you would be more interested in a freezer spell or tying his nature.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:49 pm

newwitch2018,

To really kill out all feelings for the ex, i recommend a Black Walnut bath first, followed by the Cut and Clear Spell Kit. The black walnuts are inexpensive and can be ordered separately for use as a stand-alone, but are most often employed as a prelude to a full-on Cut and Clear spell.

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut and Clear Spell Kit
$46.90

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:01 pm

I have a question when I do the cut and clear kit who’s feelings are cut and cleared mine are his??? I’m not doing it for revenge, I have read some people say it’s cuts the love for the person doing it but the other person still feels what ever way that they did is this true?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:30 pm

Deliciousdonut,

A Cut and Clear spell is for the person doing it. Please read more here, on the "Cut and Clear" page i wrote as part of my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." It will explain everything to you in detail:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:15 pm

Ok thank you

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:08 am

Hi Catherine,

I have a few questions ok I’m going to do the cut and clear kit , and I want to combine another kit at the same time, but I don’t know which one I should do, it’s either the clarity are the King Solomon but I need advice, I need which one along with the cut and clear will make it work faster, I really need to stop loving and caring for this man I want to feel nothing fast.And this man lives with me so I need to go to a hotel and due these kits, can I do them in one day are over night???? And do I try to avoid speak this name when I’m around him? And avoid I contact??? Please help me? and can I do over night shipping?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Deliciousdonut,

The fact that you know you want to leave and are done tells me you have clarity, therefore I would do King Solomon to give you wisdom to make wise choices and decisions in this period of change. I would order a bottle of cast off evil oil as well to cast off the persons evil influence. You can do them over several days or all in one day. Most are worked over several days but if time does not permit that use the time frame you can. You can ignore and avoid him, its a choice, you need to decide whats best for you in this situation. I would also order uncrossing bath and hotfoot powder. Uncrossing to use in a week to keep his influence off and hotfoot to put in his shoes and clothing to make him want to up and move away.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:04 pm

JayDee, thank you so much I’m going to take your advice on all of it this is best for me

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:07 pm

JayDee, thank you so much I’m going to take your advice on all of it this is best for me, I just dot want to have any thoughts about him are what he is doing I don’t want to care at all about anything he does, I need my piece of mind.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:00 pm

Hi JayDee what do I put in the botttare do I buy already fixed bottle? I saved some of his semen should I add in the bottle?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:27 am

Hello Deliciousdonut,

What bottle are you referring to? If you are trying to cut ties with this man I wouldn't use his personal concerns in anything, but I may be misunderstanding your question.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:37 am

Sister jean, I’m not worried about his personal concerns, is that what the cast off evil and uncrossing is for his personal concerns??? No I want to not worrie are care about period!!! I need to ask you a question should I have the church burn a cut and clear as well as me working the kit to make it stronger?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:50 am

Deliciousdonut ,

I think the confusion came from the question of a fix bottle and what to do with it. LM makes fixed bottles to do other spells. There spell kits you are asking about do not have a bottle component to the spell. You can have the church light a candle as you do your work, this is called, backing up your work.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:32 pm

JayDee yes!! I was just about to post and tell you I just ordered a cut and clear candle from the church about a hr ago I just couldn’t wait until my cut and clear kit arrives! I had to do something to kick my plan in motion so I’m going to buy the cast off oil, and the uncrossing now,I but every piece of energy I could muster up in to my petition towards the guy and they already have his picture on file. Oh one more thing how long does the energy last after the candle at church burns out? Do I need to follow up with another right away to make sure it sticks?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

Great news! The church is great. You can either set the candles in runs meaning one after another, you can set a candle with others buy it for the same purpose like cast off evil with cut and clear. You can also wait until the church sends the candle report to you, which will tell how it burned and what it means. Then order new candles based on the results. For a cut and clear and waiting on a kit, I would set at least 3 in a row to help you move along. After you get the report set the next one, repeat for the third. That will cover 3 weeks of area as you also pray. Practice 2-3 times a day praying your petition and asking God to hear you as you move on. You can also light a tea light at home each night with the oils (when they come) that the church is using as you pray the petition. Nice way to work along with the church candles.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:47 pm

JayDee,Thanks for all you’re help, so do you think I should just work the cut and clear kit and candle and wait for the results? Then order the King Solomon kit?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:43 am

Deliciousdonut,

Yes you can start with one and order the other. If you order both at once you will only pay $10 shipping once rather then twice which saves you ten bucks. But if that is not a factor then yes thats a great way.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:40 pm

JayDee, thanks again I ordered the cut and clear kit and the uncrossing oilthis morning. I wish I had gotten both at the same time but I’m going to order the king Solomon after I see how my cut and clear works

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:31 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

Great I hope you love the products and have great results. Red Psalms 23 for blessings in your life, Psalms 69 to free oneself of addictions or bad habits ( I would see a bad relationship as a bad addiction ), Colossians 3:15: And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Philippians 4:7: And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:10 am

JayDee thank you so much I appreciate this advice, this is a way to get myself my life back and to focus and worry about me, I first came to this site to get my man back but realized that I need to only get myself back that more important

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:01 am

Hi I wanted to let you guys know that I had the church do a cut and clear candle for me until my cut and clear kit gets here, I just couldn’t wait until then. Well something is starting to happen already he got up yesterday and started to fight so I ignored him, and took a nap, after I woke up I felt a little detachment, then later on in the evening he said he was going out and I really didn’t care, so I new he wasn’t coming back I know he tries to hurt me this way but I fell asleep again and I barley thought of him threw the night usually I’d be up pacing wonder what he was doing.So I woke this morning trying to make it all about him in the morning looking for him but I can’t...my mind won’t focus on him it’s like I get snatched away to another thought that’s not about him, it’s amazing and awesome just to not to have that worry about him, and I’ve been doing my praying to take him out my mind, thoughts, heart and soul.The church just lite my candle early yesterday morning, that’s what I got from the directions from my email they sent me, can someone give me there take on this? and if this is the effect of just the candle I can’t wait to have the out come of my kit. I just feel a warm calming feeling about this ending of my feelings for him

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:45 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

Surely sounds like you are feeling the effects of the candle and the prayer done on your behalf. Knowing the candle is burning, set time aside each day to pray your petition and asking God to grant it, say 3 times a day. Great way to work with the set candle by the church as the same time. Keep us posted!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:55 pm

JayDee I will keep you posted I received my cut & clear kit today , he’s here but it’s like I can’t bring my mint to a full thought of him, it cuts off In The middle of any thought process of him, and it’s making me feel way better!i want to start this kit ASAP

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:09 pm

JayDee one more thing,can I burn my candles in my kit a little at a time are do it have to be burned all at once, and if I can burn a little at time how long should they be lit for?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Deliciousdonut,

The instructions for burning the candles are printed on the sheet that came with your kit.

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut and Clear Spell Kit
$46.90

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:59 pm

Yes I read them, can I keep the oils in the kit? It says despose of the used candle and wax, but I would like to use the oils

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

Yes, any left over oil, powder, incense or herbs ( not used) can be saved for later work.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:01 am

JayDee, I just finished my cut & clear spell, and tired to put as much force in the side to get ride of him I added uncrossing oil to my white candle and Before I started I repeated what I said on my church candle, and the verses you gave to me, now I’ll just wait for the outcome and believe in the church and my work I put in the kit, and I’m proud of myself I really focused on my goals clearly it’s like I had a awakening of clarity I’ll keep you and the group posted

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:57 pm

JayDeeif you can give me answer to what you think about my candle report from the church and if you have any suggestions for me? Here it is

The candle burned leaving a light white haze, down the sides of the glass; a sign of minor delays and distractions. Overall, this was a good burn. What spirit is telling us is that you may have some feelings that aren't yet completely resolved, but you're ready to move on, and soon you'll be clear of you emotional attachment to Mr.. Pray for the resolve and clear vision that you need.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Deliciousdonut,

That is a very good reading from the candle. You may want to set another one, and also a clarity candle to help you see clearly through obsticles and feelings that are not yet resolved. A haze is not bad because its a light interference not the full blown fog or even dark marks which indicate trouble or hard times ahead. You also just finished the spell kit, which I would continue to trust in this work and the outcome. Wear the oil, dress 4 inch white candles and pray over it then let them burn out. I would also suggest a spiritual bath to cleanse you of feelings, and emotional ties. Its always good to repeat baths frequently as you work to end emotional ties and a relationship.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:00 pm

JayDee, thank you first of all! Ok what type of cleansing product do I need to purchase for my bath and I can also pray and focus in the bath right? And I’m definitely getting another cut & clear clear candle plus the clarity candle to I can add the uncrossing oil to my white candle also?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:09 pm

Deliciousdonut,

Cleanse a house wise I love chinese floor wash it also uses some similar ingredients used in cut and clear. Ammonia is also good to strip a a house of things or emotions. You can do a healing bath to get over past hurts, you can use cut and clear bath crystals to continue to take this off of you and use the oil to dress the body.
Bath good to open to clarity and wisdom: http://www.herbmagic.com/9-herb-spiritu ... -days.html
13 herb also used to get over crossed conditions would work in your case also: http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... -days.html
7 day love herb bath good when doing love work to draw new lover: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#herbbaths
Chinese Floor Wash to cleanse the house: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html

Yes I would pray over the items before the work, when making the bath, such as boiling the water and herbs and also when in the bath, then take it and wipe yourself as you pour the water stating your petition. When you dry off its a good time to pray as well for the desire to God, any psalms and if you have songs of praise. You can add the uncrossing to that candle as well.

May want to take a black candle via figure candle, or a stick candle, a glass incased candle is great. Concentrate on all the bad negative energy and feelings you want gone. When ready push them out of you and into the candle as you wipe the candle down your body top to bottom. Do this 3 times. Then burn the candle without and oils or herbs, it is burning the energy and emotions and crossed conditions you put into it and does not need oil. Pray as the candle burns so does this conditions and as the candle comes to and end so do those crosse conditions, feelings etc.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:00 pm

Hi JayDee I have a question for you? this no good man is home after I know he’s cheating around as I told you we share kids and a home but I’m going good but he gets here and act irritated I won’t to curse him out but it’s about to come out but my mind want let me like oh well who cares, I no my cut and clear is working but my hatred is boiling over how do I stop this, is it possible to do a break up spell to ruin his happiness to as I am unhappy he doesn’t deserve it

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:51 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

It is absolutely ok to curse his love life and break them up, make him miserable. He cheated on you, he caused this to happen, he broke his promise. Collect some personal items of his: hair, semen, blood, dirty clothing. Use these items in work to curse him, to silent him, and even in court later to win over on him in court. Just because he is around does not mean the Cut and Clear is not working. When you feel this way place some oil on you as you pray to cut the bad away and clear your emotions. Consider clarity to help you think calm and not overly angry with him, a spiritual bath to calm you, or make a tea of a bath and wipe yourself down. There is a great page filled with many break up spells and their uses:
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-break-ups- ... e-f45.html

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Thanks JayDee I have his sperm and clothing he lives with me, what kit do I need to buy and how do I use his sperm to get even I’m going to have the church burn a couple of break up candles also I don’t no how to add his sperm to it when I buy the kit, yes I use my cut and clear to focus what the best kit to get? And how do I use his dirty clothes?

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:03 pm

JayDee he deserves it so bad!!!!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:11 pm

JayDee he deserves it so bad!!!! Oh and what do I do if I don’t no the persons name

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:30 pm

Deliciousdonut

I will gladly answer the question but Im trying to keep with the post strand and keep topics on post, this is cut and clear and how to work that product. If you jump to this link and post under the best topic I and everyone else will help out with your questions and work. The post are also many pages, some over 30. This helps LM and the moderators by keeping the items on task and not having to move items to new topics.

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-break-ups- ... e-f45.html

Post their and I'll find you there with tips!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Ok I’ll find the other topic thanks

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:13 pm

JayDee hi, I wanted to know what is a tea lite petition?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Deliciousdonut,

A tea light is a small candle incased in tin, a tea light petition would be a regular petition written on paper and placed under tea light which was dressed with oils and possibly inscribed with words on the wax. They are good if you need to set a light but cant have a melting mess, burn quick in a few hours, down side is they dont leave much for reading the wax. Some people burn them on honey jars, or vinegar jars. Some burn them on petitions as you specified, as a way to do work while a worker does it for you, such as a worker setting candles and doing a job for you, and you burn a tea light on a petition over those days and pray over it. Its a nice way to incorporate the client. Hope this helps!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:03 pm

JayDee thanks again! And it really helps

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”