Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
sebs64

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by sebs64 » Wed May 12, 2010 3:30 am

Thank you St Expedite. last week i asked for help and this week you have brought it. thank you so much. that is one less problem for me to worry about now. thank you thank you thank you. i have left fresh flowers for you as promised.

i know you will continue to help me.

much love always xxx

Lilith
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lilith » Wed May 12, 2010 5:43 am

Thank you St. Expedite for prayers answered. My parents are giving me the money to buy a car and my lawsuit was settled so I can pay off some of my credit cards and I have a job interview today. :)
HRCC Graduate #1952

oh_happy_day

Unread post by oh_happy_day » Wed May 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Thank you so very much for the truly miraculous aid you have brought into my life!

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Thu May 13, 2010 5:38 am

Thanks St. Expedite for all you have done. I know that I'll be graduating this summer.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Thu May 13, 2010 6:35 am

jujugiggles wrote:St. Expedite requires pound cake and either yellow or red flowers, as well as public recognition of his successful work when he grants a petition. You MUST pay St. Expedite his fee, or else he will take back what he gave...with interest! But cake and flowers and recognition are pretty cheap and easy to come by, and very much worth his good work!

What if you can't even afford flowers. It was hard enough trying to get the pound cake without worrying about busting my bank account.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sat May 15, 2010 11:59 am

I prayed to St. Expedite for help and he gave me 10% of what I asked for, but he did it fast, so maybe I'll ask for less next time!
HRCC Student #2174G

JayB2

Unread post by JayB2 » Mon May 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Thank You St. Expedite for helping me to get the job!

I have been petitioning St. Expedite for six days to get a job, and today I had an interview. I annointed myself with van-van, prayed and went to the interview. After we talked, the guy said that he usually calls people back after 30 days to let them know, but that he wants to push me on through to training to become a manager. I have NO experience! I have only done freelance type work, and yard work. I start training to become a manager on Tuesday. It is a big business and I will make very good money. I've had one job that I could list as a previous employer. This is St. Expedites work, quick and powerful. I payed him today with two nice pound cakes and some red roses. If you need something quick, petition St. Expedite, he will help you quick. I just wanted to share my great results with you all. :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 17, 2010 1:48 pm

He truly is miraculous!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Glory to you, Blessed Saint Expedite. I praise you for your swift intervention. I sing your praises for all to hear, might saint! Accept my thanks, my gratitude, and my loving devotion!

OIL-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Jude423

Unread post by Jude423 » Fri May 21, 2010 10:10 am

I'd really like to work with St. Expedite, but I've gotten conflicting information about him. Some people say to work with a red candle, other people say to use a yellow one. I've also heard that his saint card or statue needs to be hung upside down while you're doing work with him. Apparently he likes to be rewarded with pound cake and flowers. What kind of flowers does he favor? Should his flowers be red? I also know that he likes to be talked about when he is successful with his work. Does he have a particular preference for how the word gets out?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 21, 2010 11:17 am

Red and yellow are both accepted colors - they just come from different traditional backgrounds. Either is fine. Red tends to be favored among conjure workers, as it is also a "fast" color. Similarly both red and yellow flowers are traditional offerings. Usually if you're using red candles, you offer red flowers. But he accepts both.

Some practitioners turn him upside down. I do not personally do that. It's a coercive spirit-working trick - you make them "uncomfortable" and say you'll make them better again once they help you. He will work without you taking that approach.

Ask him how he'd like for you to spread the word. A pendulum divination can help you communicate with him and determine he wants and needs in order to fulfill your petition. Sometimes however, he just won't...so that's another good reason to check in with him through divination BEFORE petitioning him. If he won't work for that case, then you can plan something else.

Jude423

Unread post by Jude423 » Fri May 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Thanks for the information. I especially like the idea about divination before petition. Since I don't have a pendulum readily available, could I use Tarot cards?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 21, 2010 12:17 pm

You could. I just prefer pendulum because you get really clear yes/no answers from the spirits, rather than sort of sifting through layers of symbolism with the tarot. But you can certainly use the tarot.

You know you can always make a pendulum out of pretty much anything suspended from a string or chain. A ring on a chain is a very traditional way to do pendulum dowsing.

rjwcim

Unread post by rjwcim » Fri May 21, 2010 1:34 pm

I couldn't help but giggle after I read this, a friend of mine went through the same thing her Saint Bernard puppy went through the pound cake for Saint Expedite, just as star mentioned she did apologize and offer more cake.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Pendelum is great for a yes/ no answers. But there is nothing wrong with using the Tarot for that as well. There are several yes and no techniques you can use.

Putting a statue or picture upside down tends to be a bit manipulative when it comes to working with saints. There are a few traditional sources that *do* recommend it for some work. One of the websites of a member of AIRR actually lists a working with a saint where they are placed upside down until they help work a particular work, so it isn't that uncommon. That said, for a saint like Saint Expedite, who is known for getting even, it may not be the best approach ;-).

A friendly and open approach to saints shows your sincerity and they'll readily repay your devotion. Invest in some LM Saint Expedite products to help you build a rapport with this saint.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Sat May 22, 2010 2:20 am

I'm a bit ashamed of this question, but but please don't laugh at me, this is going to be the first time I'm doing this... :)

How am I supposed to offer a gift to Saint Expedite?
Beside a cup of water with flowers in it, I would light a candle, and after a prayer, I should put a cookie as gift, right?
Should that gift stay on the altar until the request is completed and how should I dispose of it later?

kind thanks.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat May 22, 2010 2:39 am

Macumba wrote:I'm a bit ashamed of this question, but but please don't laugh at me, this is going to be the first time I'm doing this... :)

How am I supposed to offer a gift to Saint Expedite?
Beside a cup of water with flowers in it, I would light a candle, and after a prayer, I should put a cookie as gift, right?
Should that gift stay on the altar until the request is completed and how should I dispose of it later?

kind thanks.
St. Expedite's payment is not a cookie, it's a piece of pound cake along with a glass of water and flowers. You pay him after he has granted your request. There's no reason to pay him if he hasn't done anything for you.

It's best to leave the pound cake on his altar until it gets stale (which is usually about three days or so depending on the environment). Dispose of it by feeding it to birds or other wildlife. You can remove the flowers and water once the flowers begin to wilt. You would also dispose of them in an environmentally friendly way.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Sat May 22, 2010 2:47 am

thelightfantastic,
fantastic answer, thanks a lot, you really helped me! :)

all the best,
blessed be.

Jude423

Unread post by Jude423 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:22 am

Thanks to everyone for their information. I have one more question concerning St. Expedite. Some people say to give him one piece of pound cake, others say to give him 5 pieces with a penny on top of each piece. Does anyone know what he likes best? Does it matter?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 22, 2010 11:54 am

You'd have to ask him in a divination. The number ranges from 1 to 3 to 4 and five. Put out what feels right to you or perform a divination and ask St. Expedite.

SPD-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Sachet Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Mon May 24, 2010 3:21 am

Thank You St. Expedite, All the signs are there that you are working on my petition. I continue to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

interested

Unread post by interested » Mon May 24, 2010 5:22 am

I would also like to thank St. Expedite for granting my petition in a way I never thought, and with super speed!
Thank you St. Expedite! Looking forward to working with you in the very near future!

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Mon May 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Thank you St. Expedite, St Jude, and St. Joseph for working in harmony to grant my petition.

lambchops

Unread post by lambchops » Tue May 25, 2010 12:23 pm

I was just wondering if there is a set time to burn the candle and can you just burn one candle and wait for St Expetitus answer or do you have to continue burning them until the time you need the favour is passed. My candle has gone out and I have no answer as yet. Should I light another one or is it that the answer this time is no.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Thu May 27, 2010 12:54 am

Hello Guys

Hope everyone is well.

I have ordered a saint expedite candle but i wanted to know can you light it any other day than Wednesday?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Baby baby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Thu May 27, 2010 4:20 am

I would say yes, you can! If Saint Expedite is associated with quickness, it would be pretty logical to me that you can light a candle for him any day...

Again, that's only my opinion and my point of view, we'll wait for experts to hear their word :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 27, 2010 7:08 am

If you can realistically wait for a Wednesday, then do so - however often with St. Expedite your situation is an emergency, so set the candle working when you need to. Remember to give St. Expedite a deadline to work by so you will know if/when the petition is granted.

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Thu May 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Hello all,

Where can I find instructions on how to perform a divination, or pendulum divination before requesting things from St. Expedite? I have purchased candles, and I did read that we must light candle (yellow or red) on Wednesdays, and write a petition and place underneath candle before lighting. Right? Oh, and only give pound cake and flowers in water (red or yellow) if my request is granted. Only. Right?

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri May 28, 2010 1:06 am

Hi Guys

Thanks for your help on that my situation is urgent but i need the money by the 11th of June so i should be ok.

Have a good day all xx
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 28, 2010 6:33 am

Yes, you give the payment ONLY IF the petition is granted by your deadline.

If you Google "yes no pendulum divination" you'll come up with numerous resources. It's quite simple, but you will want to practice with it for a little bit before relying on it in a ritual situation. So look up some pages on yes/no divination with a pendulum, and then work with the instructions that make the most sense to you.

I love pendulum work, and once you get oriented to it, you can use it for much more complex work than just yes/no. I use it to help determine what ingredients should go into certain works, or how many drops of an essential should go into a blend, etc. And if you're a skilled dowser, you can use the pendulum to find lost things, locate water underground, and much more! But learning to get yes/no answers can be done in just a few minutes - just practice with it a bit to make sure you really have the hang of it!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri May 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Once more, thanks and praise be to St. Expedite.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:53 am

Thank You St Expedite for blessing and helping my family.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:13 am

And again.... thank you to St. Expedite.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

rosebud

Unread post by rosebud » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Glory to Saint Expedite. Saint Expedite really helped my fiance get the money that I needed.

Thank you Saint Expedite for your assistance.

latoy

Unread post by latoy » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:51 am

Thanks St expedite, your always coming through for me,any time i need your assistance u find a way to make things work out on my behalf, i will praise you and your name. Thankyou

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 am

Thank you for your assistance this morning St. Expedite. I truly appreciate your fast work in answering my request.

danger

Unread post by danger » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Hello! I would like to know can I use St. Expedite for a spell that would attract a specific person to me?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:21 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:33 pm

You should do a divination first to see if he would work for you on that case - however it's generally not something St. Expedite deals with.

ladywal413

Unread post by ladywal413 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Saint Expedite don't stop to surprise me... Last week I needed money to pay my cable and I got it thnx to Saint Expedite.

Last thursday I went to a Bank to open an account for a new bussiness I am trying to work on and I got denied. While I was heading to the next Bank, I was praying to Saint Expedite and right 10 minutes later I got in the bank and I could open the account and get everything I needed. Thank you Saint Expedite... YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

Thank you St Expedite for bring such a positive turn in my life!!!

Ladywal

Alana

Unread post by Alana » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 am

moonflower994 wrote:Thank you, St. Expedite, for quickly helping my sister.
Yes thank you very, very much st expedite for allthe greatness you have done for me.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 am

Do you think I could ask St. Expedite to get a bit of luck on the exam?

Kind thanks...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:24 am

St. Expedite is not a luck saint - he provides very quick aid in crisis-type situations. But you could always do a divination to see if he is appropriate for your case.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Blessed Saint Expedite--beloved Saint and guardian,
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your swift sid and succor in my time of need!
Praise be to you immediateness and your swiftness!
Glory be to your might and power!
May my testimony be a witness for your mercy and powerful aid so that others may benefit from your bounty!
These things I pray, in Jesus' name, amen!
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Alana

Unread post by Alana » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:32 am

Thank you st expedite, all praises to you, and you alone know how much i mean this. I will pay you what I promised very soon. Thanks for making other ppl's wishes come true too.

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Quick Question,

I petitioned St. Expedite..i left 5 quarters out BEFORE I lit my candle (since mine is a love related request and he's not love specific) I went home and lit my candle. The candle burned...and burned and wax poured out all over..right as i was about to do a divination to see if i messed up the candle crackled and flared...

I'm reading this as he'll help..thoughts?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:19 pm

You'd have to do a divination to find that out. None of us can speak for him.

HOL-CAT-ITE1
St. Expedite Holy Card
$1.00

redheadedangel76

Unread post by redheadedangel76 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you Blessed St. Expedite from the bottom of my heart! I will continue to sing your praises so your great name is invoked....

latoy

Unread post by latoy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Thankyou st Expedite for working with me once again, u are great.

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for your quick help with my financial situation. You are wonderful & I know I can count on you to bring me further luck & answers to my prayers.

c222c
HRCC Student

Unread post by c222c » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for favors granted. Not only did you grant my wish, but in doing so you also renewed my faith! I will always be grateful that you have come into my life.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:37 am

Thank you Saint Expedite for all you have done thus far. Tonight I will pay what i promised. :D

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 am

Thank you, Saint Expedite for your help!

CancerianHeart

Unread post by CancerianHeart » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 pm

A thousand thank you's to saint Expedite. My prayers have been answered and i literally got what I needed and desired. I am now and will forever be a firm believer in this saint. I also want to thank the LM forum members who answered my questions and led me to St. Expedite.

Thanks again!

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:43 pm

I want to thank St. Expedite for helping me in getting my rent money and help for all my utilities this month. And all this within the time frame that I asked! I will always ask St. Expedite for help from now on! I am going to research more Saints to petition for all aspects of my life!

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:57 am

Hi everyone,

I am currently petitioning Saint Expedite and the timeframe I had given him is drawing near. I have gotten a few good signs but today I also got a very promising one, but it sounds like it may take some more time for it to pan out-past the time frame i had petitioned to Saint Expedite. Is it okay extend the petitioning and give Saint Expedite a different date so I will know if my petition has been granted?
Thank you much :-)

Donnalee2

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 am

Again I come to you & you are there. I will always chant your praises & spread your miraculous miracles to all. Let it be known to all, how grateful I am.
donnalee

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:23 pm

You can use a time frame?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:12 pm

You should use a time-frame (in my opinion), as it helps focus the spirit, and give you a clear deadline to know whether or not the petition has been granted. Giving enough time for it to manifest is always a good idea, of course, but if you need $500 by July 25th to make rent, than ABSOLUTELY put that in your petition. I would assume that if you're using St. Expedite you need something by a certain time/date in order for you to be ok...so better let him know that!

For any petition where it's appropriate I always build a timeframe into my spirit-work. Even if the work is ongoing, give deadlines to be met (e.g. $2000 of income each month by the 30th of each month). It really helps focus the work, and gives the spirits instructions that will definitely fulfill your needs - rather than leaving it to guesswork or them giving you what you "need" rather than "wanted" (which can often vary drastically). You also know for sure when to pay, or when not to, or if you need to rework your strategy.

Being able to do a form of divination will really help with this process because you can check with a spirit BEFORE you petition to find out if they are likely to be able to aid you and manifest what you need, or not. That way you won't be left out in the cold if you've just petitioned the wrong spirit for a job - you'll know before you begin to take a different strategy with the case.

Horrormoviefan74

Unread post by Horrormoviefan74 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for assistance with a tenant. Please enjoy and accept the lovely flowers and cake.

Thank God for you!!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”