Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Altars: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:29 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

Yes those are great ideas!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:43 pm

JayDee hi, I think this is the place to ask this question because I I get confused because there so many forums to choose from,ok here’s my question, ok the only kit I ever did was my cut & clear ok with the break up spell kite and incense and cleaning supplies well I need to make mine a portable alter so I got 2 incense burners for one for the good work and one for the bad work was that a good idea? I got a candle snuff, I have lemon ammonia to clean, no to I need to buy a table cloth? And do I clean up with the ammonia before t start my work are after? And is there any prayers to say for protection, I just want to not have any of this come back on me

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Deliciousdonut,

This seems like the right spot to answer these questions. Many people use working alters based on 1. space 2. privacy, 3. need, 4. the magic being done. A dresser top, a chair top can all be alters. It is also very common for people to use different burners and area to work the good and the bad in. Cleansing the area to start off is ideal. You can then burn a nice incense as you pray to God for help, protection and call on any spirits, ancestors to come and aid in the work, speak to the herbs used in the work and appeal to their spirit as well. You do not need a table cloth, but many people use a table cover related to the work, maybe a red placemat for love work, green for money, a black one with halloween type skulls for negative work. I put my work in glass pyrex dishes when I burn them. A good prayer is the Lords prayer asking for protection, Psalms 23, Psalms 53 to protect against enemies known and unknown. Here is a LM book that is filled with great information on alters:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooshrinesandaltars.html

You asked about prayers, though this book is not filled with prayers it is filled with using bible scripture in work and prayers and would go great with the book listed above:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoobiblemagic.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:56 pm

JayDee, thanks again I’m going to get a black mini table cloth I can’t wait until my products arrive so I can really get the ball rolling, I’m going g to ask you a few more questions when my things arrive so I can Make sure I’m doin everything right, to make the spell work they I want it and protecting myself, do you think I shooget the clarity incense Powder???

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

Clarity incense is a great product to use on yourself when you need to think clearly, make a wise decision, or to help someone else do that. It is a goos incense to have in the collection for the alter work. As starting out I would order an incense of each: One for love, one for luck, one for cursing, one for cleansing/uncrossing. If you doing love work use the love incense, cursing etc.. As you work and try new products expand from there.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:20 pm

JayDee, ok thanks so much! I’m going to order them now ,

1) do you think I need to have the church lite another clarity candle for me, or should I just wait until I get my order? That first candle helped my so much.

2) what incense I get for cleansing ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:38 pm

deliciousdonut,

Please ask your questions in the topic threads where they belong. This thread is about altars,

1) Ask here: MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers misc-candle-services-general-questions- ... 30273.html

2) Ask here: General Loose Powder & ResIn Incense Questions and Answers general-loose-powder-resin-incense-ques ... 11840.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”