Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Protection Spell Questions and Answers

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: General Protection Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:09 pm

You can dilute the baths with water, pray over them, and they will go far.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:29 pm

@Ernie,
Thanks for the reply.
So are you saying its necessary that our wives and kids MUST take the bath?
I want to be specific. We dont want a situation where we may think some people within the family still has the cross/hex.
You can see this question to mean: Does a spell meant for us the children of Mr & Mrs X still remain with the wives and kids of Mr and Mrs X kids even when their husbands/fathers have cleansed?

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:54 pm

DannyN,

Just to make, you can have the wives and kids to take the bath.

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

MysticalNinja

Unread post by MysticalNinja » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Can you combine fire wall of protection with tranquility?

My bf has an uneasy feeling when he visits his daughter at his ex’s parents house. He doesn’t have the feeling when they meet up at a ball place or park but when he goes to the home he feels uneasy with anxiety and feels as if he is being watched (ancestors?). Any suggestions would be great. I suggested a reading but because of a tight budget we would like to do a spell.
Thank you St. Ramon & St. Martha 4/2016
Thank you St. Expedite 3/2017

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:06 am

Hello MysticalNinja,

I believe you could do that, yes. You could do some Fiery Wall of Protection candle work, and then have him wear dabs of the Fiery Wall and Tranquility oil when he goes to his ex's parents' house, that way he can get the effects of both.

Wishing you the best.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

ZeroMagic

Unread post by ZeroMagic » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:33 am

Hey there,

After i made all spells, i want to protect me, my home and my pet from all bad things.

So not sure if there are rules.

I want then burn fiery wall of protection fixed candle.

Sprinkle fiery wall of protection sachet powder to doorstep, that only good things can come in.

Inside apartment sprinkle peace water in all rooms in all 4 sides.

And using chinese wash to clean floor inside, and outside the apartment for stairs.

Do you think this is enough? ... or too much?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:33 am

zeromagic3,

the work you stated sounds great, you can also dress yourself with fiery wall oil. After you cleanse a room set a white candle in the center dressed with peaceful home oil to make things nice at home. You can also dress windows and doors with powders or oils, or wpe them down with Peace Water. I keep a wreath on my door and I stick items like devils pod in it and dress it with protection oil.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery ... ction.html

http://www.herbmagic.com/bat-nut.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 am

Great suggestions from j82. I love the wreath idea!

ZeroMagic

Unread post by ZeroMagic » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:40 am

Thanks, sounds great :-)

Oh, but the oils i forgot to order, Maybe can sprinkle myself with peacewater too :-)

ZeroMagic

Unread post by ZeroMagic » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:50 am

....because i thought if order fixed candles, i need no oils.
But i forgot, that maybe need sprincle myself.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:21 am

zeromagic,

The dressed candle will come with the oils and herbs dressed and ready to go. I still like to have the oil or powders around me to back up my work or candle. Example: While I burn this candle I would dress with the oil. I would dress a charm, tailsman or mojo I wear for protection. Peaceful water keeps you and the area peaceful not exactly a protective quality. You can probably call the shop and see if you can simply add the oil to the order and pay the difference, oil is 7.50 a bottle.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:51 am

Thanks, j82!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:00 pm

Would a white candle anoited with Protection oil and cascarilla powder be a good protection spell? And also a bath and floor wash made up of bluing, sea salt, and cascarilla? Along with burning Protection incense after I am done the floor wash and bath to top it off?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:10 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

Yes, these would be simple, yet effective protective workings. For more information about cascarilla, check out this thread:

eggs-and-egg-shell-powder-questions-and ... -t708.html

Take care.

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:49 am

Well y'all,I'm looking at getting hit by Hurricane Florence this weekend.Any suggestions on hurricane protection conjure? I have made offerings to Oya in the past for protection with great success but I'm wondering what folks on this forum have to say.Thanks!
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:51 pm

snouvavou,

I hope you left the area for safety! I would pray for safety, call on St. Michael for safety. Have a candle set on the church for protection during this time. Take all the protective measures possible to stay safe. Hoodoo helps but we still are responsible for the mundane work as well.

Miss Gaye
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss Gaye » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:20 am

For those of us getting impacted by Hurricane Florence,
Psalms 107: 28- 30
Psalms 65:7
Psalms 89:9

Miss Gaye
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss Gaye » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:42 am

From the 1928 Book of Common Prayer, entitled For Fair Weather

“Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech thee, of thy great goodness, to restrain those immoderate rains, wherewith thou hast afflicted us. And we pray thee to send us such seasonable weather, that the earth may, in due time, yield her increase for our use and benefit; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.”

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:57 am

Jaydee- I appreciate the comments about the mundane world,but my whole family is filled with medical professionals ,a sister who does emergency management for disasters around the world and first responders.I am a registered nurse who has been caring for evacuated patients from hospitals by the coast all week. We have a generator for home and farm, 100 gallons of water,food stores and are otherwise impressively prepared.
Assume nothing,darling. I was asking for conjure advice,not dodging reality.
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:07 am

Greeting snouvavou,

I did not make an assumption I answered a question on your poorly stated question of " how do I get protection from a hurricane" a general response as I gave you to pray st michael and do mundane work is accurate. This forum is also not just for snouvavou as many people come here and read the advise from those on the web page and will read post generating back almost ten years. Please do not assume everything is about you in a post. IF you want some hoodoo advise on storms feel free to read the free resources at your leisure or order a book wrote by a LM AIRR member.

Free spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Book on candle spells including protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
Protection amulets: BODY GUARDS: PROTECTIVE AMULETS,
by Desmond Morris
Century of spells includes many protection spells: A CENTURY OF SPELLS
by Draja Mickaharic
Several protection spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
Great book using Bible sources for protection and Psalms: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoobiblemagic.html
Book on Penn Dutch, many spells related to live stock and weather, or protection: HEX AND SPELLWORK THE MAGICAL PRACTICES OF THE PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH
By Karl Herr
Cats book with multiple using herbs and curios for protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Pow Wow, use of protection live stock, weater: THE LONG-LOST FRIEND, A 19TH CENTURY AMERICAN GRIMOIRE
by John George Hohman; edited by Daniel Harms
Books of moss with charms to protect you using seals: http://www.luckymojo.com/8th9th10thmoses.html
Other books of moses: 6TH AND 7TH BOOKS MOSES - PETERSON HARDCOVER
attributed to Moses, edited by Joseph Peterson
How to use Psalms: http://www.luckymojo.com/secretspsalms.html
Have the church set a protection candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-fiery-wall.html

Hope this helps with your request for assistance in hoodoo work.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:21 pm

I require aid from the great rootworkers at Lucky Mojo, and this forum.

Recently, I'm on vacation and visited two major tourist cities such as NYC and Rome, Italy. This is not about how much fun I am having in those cities, it is about the amount of scammers I had encountered. Here are some stories.

While I was in NYC, I was walking down the street, suddenly a black guy that was passing by are handing me a CD. I had faced similar situation before and didn't take the CD. The CD dropped to the ground. The black guy told me to pick it up, which I didn't comply and continued to walk. Then these four other black guys just magically appeared in front of me and all yelled at me telling me to pick that CD up. Of course, I didn't comply and kept on walking. I see their tactic was, once you take the CD, the guy will demand money from you, and if you don't take it, they will embarrass you in the street.

Also, if any of you been to Time Square, you'll see those "entertainers" in costumes. I had been approached many times from those people. They will try to shake your hand, and if you shake their hand, other nearby costumes will surround you, and force you to take a picture with them. Then they will demand money from you. Right now when I see one approaching me with their hand out, I just kept on walking and ignore them.

These are the two scams I faced in NYC so far, but I say the ones I encountered in Rome, Italy is even more annoying.

One of the scams you'll encounter in Rome is an African guy approaching you, pointing toward your shoes, and says "nice shoes!!" with a smile, they'll try to build rapport with you, and later demand money from you. I encountered a LOT of them, so I just give them the cold shoulder. I once ignored one of them, the African guy didn't move in place, he stood there and tried to use his hand (with the pointing finger to my shoe) and attempted to block me. I kept on moving, and the guy actually got physical, and used his hand to poke my stomach. I told him "no" and kept on walking.

Another one is the rose seller, they'll look for couples, and give the female a rose, then they stalk you and demand money from the husband. If the couple refuse to give money, the guy will make the husband look bad by trying to take back the rose.

These are only a few examples, there are a lot varieties. You guys can google it to view even more. Now for the magick part, what formula would you all recommend to protect myself and repel these scammers? I'm sick of them.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello mastersirius678,

Good grief, how annoying. Well, I think good ol' protection work will help you here, as well as a trick to help to up your "invisibility," or the ability for you to be noticed by other people. Carry a big of agar agar powder in your pocket or in your hand, it will help you walk through unseen!

Good luck.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:21 am

hi Sister Jean

Does Lucky Mojo sell the agar agar and can I put it in my pocket as it is in its original packaging?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:06 am

Hello mastersirius678,

Lucky Mojo doesn't sell agar agar, but it's mentioned in cat yronwode's "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" and it's readily available online. As for keeping it in its original packaging, I suppose that depends on how big of a package it came in. I'm sure you could fold it into a packet if you didn't want the powder to get everywhere.

Take care.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:20 am

I have a friend who was raped years ago and her PTSD has resurfaced recently. She has become obsessed with personal safety and would like to get past this obsession. As an example, she currently keeps a knife, mace, and a tactical flashlight in her purse and is constantly researching new items to buy.

I would like advice on what she can do to both feel safe and get past the obsession with feeling unsafe. I plan to give her some of my Fiery Wall of Protection oil and some Devil's Shoe String to put under her door mat. Maybe some Peace Water to spray on her pillow at night? I was thinking maybe she could also pray to St. Dymphna to heal from her PTSD. I might order a St. Dymphna candle for her at MISC.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

bythebeautifulsea

Unread post by bythebeautifulsea » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:58 am

I am so very sorry to hear about your friend. That is awful. I have a very dear friend who carried a heavy metal candlestick around in her purse for years in case she had to fend off an attacker again.

I think petitioning Saint Dymphna is a wonderful idea. She has a beautiful chaplet you can pray. I would also think doing some cleansing, Healing and Tranquility work for your friend could help. Bathing in these products may help remove some of the residual lingering trauma from her experience.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:01 am

Thank you bythebeautifulsea! I'm going to LM tomorrow, so I will pick up some items for her. She's doing a little better the past few days because her psychiatrist tweaked her meds. Gotta attack these things from all angles, mundane and magical. Maybe some St. Dymphna oil to add to a 13 Herb Bath. I wonder if St. Dymphna oil has a lot of the same ingredients as Healing and Tranquility oil. I know the ingredients are proprietary but just wondering if it can be substituted.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:24 pm

littlewing,

The oil will be made to the directions of petitioning the saint and used to dress the work when petitioning the saint. I would use healing oil because it has specific herbs with the magical elements in it that would bring fort healing. I would not add the oil to the 13 herb bath, as the path is taking it off of her, I would add uncrossing, cast off evil or even cut and clear. After the bath dress the body with the oil, it can be mixed with a carrier oil, or mixed into a lotion and applied to the body while praying for healing. Psalms 49 and 50 are used for healing as well.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:24 pm

That makes a lot of sense. I'll give her a blend of Cast Of Evil and Uncrossing oil to put in her bath. I'll make her a blend of Healing and Tranquility oil to dress herself with after the bath. I like the idea of putting it in a lotion. Does LM sell empty oil bottles that I can use to give people oils and oil blends (as opposed to giving them the whole bottle)? I'll tell her about the Psalms as well but she's a recovering Catholic so she may have an aversion to anything from the Bible.

Thanks so much JayDee! You always have the most helpful responses. :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:08 pm

littlewing ,

LM does sell glass bottles for people to make their own oils, or to blend oils. You can also order a church special of oil and they mix it for you. I understand she may not like the Catholic aspect, but the Psalsm are actually jewish and there is a long tradition going back to the jews of using them for various needs. I would add all heal to the jar you give her, and also consider angelic root wrapped up or in a mojo for protection. Thank you I am glad I am able to help!

Link to the LM bottles they sell: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#emptybottles

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Thanks JayDee! I will pick up some glass bottles, All Heal and Angelica

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”