Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for the Return of Lost, Misplaced, or Stolen Items

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for the Return of Lost, Misplaced, or Stolen Items

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Hi deepinlove26,

Reading through this thread, as Miss Aida indicated, is a very good place for you to start. I would take her advice, as you are likely to find helpful ideas here.

If you still have a question after reading through them, feel free to post it here, but please don't expect us to simply repeat what has already been posted here.

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

SweetSoul_74
Help with Lost Objects

Unread post by SweetSoul_74 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Hello:

I am brand spanking new to this forum and happy to be posting with all of you. I am working towards becoming a Shaman or at least trying to follow that path. I've been hearing and communicating with spirits since I was 9 but did not embrace the gift until recently. Now that I am, I truly feel like I've found a home.

Well anyway, my brother and his family moved in with us 6 months ago and their children have been talking a lot about how they saw spirits walking around their house. The house was my great aunt's who lived there with her husband for over 50 years. Well ever since they moved in with us, things have gone missing in my house, mainly expensive video games that belong to my son. Now I do not know if their children are taking them or perhaps whatever hovered around them in their home is attacking my home. These items have completely disappeared. We've taken this house apart several times looking for them with no luck. What I would like to know is if there is a spirit, I could communicate with, to find all of what was lost? Is there a ritual I could do or a spell. This has been going on since my brother and his family moved in and I need to know how to put a stop to it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

SweetSoul_74

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, SweetSoul_74,

Welcome to the forum.

We realize that you are new so, we ask that you please do not start new topics. Every time this happens, the Moderator has to find the correct subforum, split, move, and merge the post. It is very time consuming.

In the future, please use the search box. In the upper right hand corner of the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just type in your key words: lost item

Then, the engine will take you to many posts regarding your query.

There are 3 pages here on how to try and find a lost object.

As far as teaching you how to communicate with Spirits, it is impossible to teach you this on the forum.

A good book is: Communing With The Spirits. Find it ere: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

But, you may also want to consider a reading to see exactly what you are dealing with:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wising you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SweetSoul_74

Unread post by SweetSoul_74 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:19 pm

Thank you. I will definitely do that. Looking forward to getting to know everyone in this forum :)

Oh and I'm sorry I made that new post

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, SweetSoul_74,

No problem!

You didn't know!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence
Saint Anthony's prayer

Unread post by Innocence » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:34 am

I'd like to say the prayer to Saint Anthony for lost objects works! I've been keeping an object in the pocket of my bathrobe, I put the bathrobe on a chair this morning after wearing it. When I wanted to retrieve the object it was gone from the pocket. I looked everywhere under and around the chair but no sight of it. I saw the Saint Anthony's prayer on this thread and chanted both the short and long versions. Immediately after I finished praying I recalled that the bathrobe was left on one corner of the bed last night. So I moved the bed and the the object was right behind!

Celestial
Newly Registered

Stolen Items

Unread post by Celestial » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:20 pm

A Charismatic charming man wearing an extension cord belt begged me for help. He lost his Dad, Dad's Condo, Swedish Girlfriend. I said I will not put up with harm, violence and steeling. He followed the Grateful Dead, Believes in Karma blah blah blah. I take him in feed him, cloth him, laugh and cry with him. He finds a place to live runs out with Heirlooms, Antiques, Jewelry, Monies The list keeps growing I am hurting. he is back with Girlfriend she talks about the rings he gave her, they are my jewelry. Is she stupid or part of this elaborate con. I am sad, mad, hurt and need to retrieve my properties he needs to pay retribution. He finds people all the time that house him, he now is in a semi mansion and can do no wrong the home owner won't hear it. A Prize like this is not a
prize at all and the time is now for Karmic Balance. What can I say What can I do return my things

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Hello, Celestial ,

Welcome to the forum!

We realize that you are new so, we ask that you read the forum rules: rules.php

The rules also include:

Please post in the appropriate subforums and threads; please don't use abbreviations (I edited them out as I have no idea what they mean); and please don' use words that are not in the English dictionary.

I am so sorry that you were so good and that you were taken advantage of. o very sad and terrible.

I have moved and merged your post to the appropriate thread. Please read through the threads for spell ideas. If you have any questions afterwards, please don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Soulful
Newly Registered

Unread post by Soulful » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:09 pm

I hosted a few friends and members of my family at my place for a party after which I realised that all of my savings, which I has placed in a closet in my room was missing. I suspect that it’s either any of my friends, relatives or my house-help who cleaned my place after the party. I am devastated as the thief wiped me clean and I have to start saving afresh. What’s more is that I am in constant communication with all the suspects and it hurts me knowing that one of them is the thief. I will therefore appreciate if anyone can suggest a powerful spell that can compel the thief to return my savings or at least a spell that can make me identify the thief easily.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:33 pm

Hello Soulful,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Please read through this entire thread for spell advice. Many people who have posted here are in the exact same situation you are in, and they have been answered in a manner that can help you. If you still have questions after reading this thread, feel free to ask them here. But read first, as you will likely find your answers already posted here.

Good luck.

Bremaly006

Unread post by Bremaly006 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello everyone, I have a quick question. I started Praying to Saint Anthony tonight. I recently lost my wedding ring and wedding band. They mean so much to me. Anyway so I have praid to Saint Francis but nothing ever happened. Well tonight I prepared my orange candle with fast luck oil and added some dried orange peel I followed what was advised here on luckymojo. I placed my petition under the fixed candle, and I placed the little string bag that the rings came in under the candle with the Image of Saint Anthony. After praying and saying my petition, I was looking at the candle and there's wax on the right side of the candle which dripped pretty fast. I was very impressed because its the first time a candle dripped that much wax. Now the flame is tall and steady. Sometimes it shifts to the east. Can this be a good sign?? Please advice I am desperate to have my rings returned to me. Thank you so much have a great night.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:23 am

Hello Bremaly006

Sorry about your ring.

The forum does not do candle divinations.

Here is a link that might help you. www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Have you ever worked with a pendulm? If so try using it to help you find your ring.

Ask simple yes or no questions. ( Is my ring in the house? , Is my ring in this room? )

I love my pendulm.

I will prey that you find your ring.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Bremaly006

Unread post by Bremaly006 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:34 am

Good Morning Thomask, thank you for your fast response. Yes I have worked with a pendulum. The pendulum told me that a female the works for the company i worked for has my rings. What happened is that I left them in the restroom sink at work. And someone took the rings. So I started working with a pendulum. That's when the pendulum told me that a female from the company i worked for has them. . Don't know what else to do. Thank you for your prayers they are much needed.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:05 am

Hello Bremaly006

Check out this sub-section of the forum.

spells-for-the-return-of-lost,-misplace ... 44s30.html

Good Luck
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:00 am

Hello, Bremaly006,

Have you looked at the 3 pages on this thread?

There's great advice on these pages.

Also, you could get a reading on this if you wish.

Some AIRR member do quick 10 minute readings:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you and I hope you find them.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bremaly006

Unread post by Bremaly006 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:11 am

Hello Miss Aida,
yes I have read all 3 pages. There is great advice on here. Thats why I decided to go ahead and do the Traditional Prayer that someone on here suggested. I would honestly love a reading because I have so much bad luck and negative vibes thrown my way, for some reason nothing works for me. Currently I am unemployed and don't have money to spend. Which is terrible because I have 3 kids. and my husband works 2 jobs but still it leaves us with so little money. However I will keep praying and as soon as I get some money I would definitely get a reading. Thank you so much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:14 am

Hello, Bremaly006,

I pray that all works out well for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

ciscoguest
Newly Registered

Unread post by ciscoguest » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:54 am

My safe was stolen and if had all my college tuition for the next 3 years....please don't tell me I should have put it in a bank.
I have a suspicion that the cause was because of my roommate. Please help me bring whoever did this to justice. I am so lost-i can't sleep or eat.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Hello ciscoguest,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm sorry this happened. Have you read through all the posts in this thread? I believe you can find advice to help you that has already been posted here.

You can also contact an AIRR reader who can help you determine who did this and how to hopefully reclaim your property.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

jai

Unread post by jai » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:15 pm

I am interested in finding out if there is a spell that can be performed to make someone return stolen property.

In recent weeks someone either inside or outside my home has come in and taken a television, a tablet and a gaming system. I feel that it is someone who is staying here or one of their friends. No one is taking the blame, however I believe I know who the culprit is.

Is there anything I can do to compell them to return the property?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello, jai,

Please read the 3 pages on this thread.

After reading them, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

I hope your items get returned to you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Labellecreole

Belongings in apartment

Unread post by Labellecreole » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:01 am

Greetings all. I guess this is the right place for this...i left an apartment to a friend of a friend to take over the lease. I have some family heirlooms and other items she agreed to keep safe for me for a month or so. As a thank you i offered her a bed, sofa, rug, and pots. I have called both her and the landlord. No replies and i am concerned about my stuff! I also heard a rumor that she may not be living there. Is there a saint i can pray to or ritual i can perform that can help to make sure these items are indeed safe? I have a friend going to check and collect the items
in a week or two. Thanks sooooo much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello, Labellecreole »,

Welcome to the forum

That is just terrible if your things were stolen. I hope that this is not the case.

I have moved your post to the correct subforum and thread.

There's spells and prayers here.

After reading the 3 pages, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

I hope that everything is returned to you expeditiously

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Labellecreole

Unread post by Labellecreole » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:21 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will read and see if any prayers and spells apply :)
Peace and blessings

Labellecreole

Unread post by Labellecreole » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:43 pm

What color candle does st Anthony like? Or other gifts?

Labellecreole

Unread post by Labellecreole » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:20 pm

I know what happened to my things. They weren't necessarily stolen. the girl who was supposed to move into the apartment failed to tell me she changed her mind. So the landlord gave many of my things away to my former neighbors. Including but not limited to my family photos,grandmother's crystal,a vase from Germany, flowers from daddy's funeral, my personal poems, a gypsy lamp, and other artwork. What hurts is i gave this woman a bed, sofa, pots in exchange for watching my precious stuff. All she had to do was take a moment to say i needed to make other arrangements. I need guidance. What would you suggest? I have someone prepared to gather the items. Thanks and blessings!
Labellecreole

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:13 pm

Hello, Labellecreole

Here is a thread on St Anthony:

saint-anthony-spiritual-supplies-questi ... t5247.html

I know that Charities to churches in his name or donations in his name are good. Also, lighting another candle (without a petition) just for thanks is always good

It is brown wax. You can see it here:

www.luckymojo.com/candle-saint-anthony.html

I would still go with St Anthony on this case.

You could also use return to me Oil on a candle and your petition paper would have your missing items listed

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Please keep us posted

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kerroncreg

Unread post by Kerroncreg » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:06 pm

My mother's car was stolen from her home about 3 months now. I tried getting spiritual help to get it back, but so far money spent and no results.
All am being told is that the thieves have the car still and using it in the night, and they keep changing the number plates.
Any suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello, Kerroncreg,

Please read the 3 pages here for spell suggestions.

Also, please pray to St Anthony.

I hope it is found soon. I am so sorry that this happened.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blkwidow16
Newly Registered
Spell to Make Someone Return a Stolen Item

Unread post by blkwidow16 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi friends,

About a week and a half ago, my aunt passed away in her sleep. After my aunt's passing my uncle/her husband, went to the house to begin going through her things. (My aunt and uncle had been separated fo a year so my aunt had a roommate.) As my uncle was going through my aunt's belongings he could not find her purse, wallet, jewelry or gun that he had given her. Basically, all of the valuables were missing.

My uncle reported the items missing but, I knew the roommate stole them. I got a very bad feeling about her. That's when I took to spiritual work. I began working with Santa Muerte asking her to bring guilt, misery and nothing but tears and confusion to the roommate until the items were returned. The very next day I got a phone call from my uncle saying that the roommmate had brought back some of the jewelry denying that she had taken it in the first place. She claimed that the jewelry had been "sitting on the counter the entire time". Bullshit.

Now I want to do another spell to try and get the rest of the belongings back. I'm not sure if I should do a justice spell or another guilt based one. What do you guys suggest?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello, blkwidow16,

Good job!!

I would continue what you are doing and also incorporate one of the spells listed in the 3 pages on this thread

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Celedtinenaomi
Newly Registered

Unread post by Celedtinenaomi » Fri May 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Please we need help yesterday at the mall parking lot me and my boyfriend got attacked​ by 2 boys and they stole he's 2chains that cost $16,000 he worked very hard to buy those chains and his phone that have all he's work information and our address Everything ..I don't know what to do am very chocked an piss off :oops: :( :x I need a spell or prieres to make them bring it back to my boyfriend ....the police got involved too but they're taking too long I need someone to do a prier /spell for us please I can't sleep at night I'm very stressed out I need help I can't do it myself it very hurts heart :'( thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 6:42 am

Hello Celedtinenaomi,

It is against the rules to request spell work on the forums. These forums are meat to give guidance on the use of Lucky Mojo products. IF you would like to hire a professional worker then we recommend going to AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) and contacting one of the many professionals there.

I would also recommend reading over this thread to get an idea of what kinds of work you can do for yourself. You can also go to the Crystal Silence League and place a prayer request. (www.crystalsilenceleague.org)

when you have questions about as specific working or product let us know!

Peace~

Nathen

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:37 am

Hello everyone! I think I am posting in the wrong place, so please accept my apologies! I am in urgent need for a spell to find my wedding ring PLEASE, please, please!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:35 am

Hello Dofthenile,

I'm sorry you've lost your wedding ring. Have you tried praying to St. Anthony?

Pray:
St. Anthony, St. Anthony,
Please look around,
Something's lost that can't be found.

You can also scroll up through this thread for more ideas, which is why I merged your post with this thread.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Thank you so much sister Jean! Will give it a go!

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:55 am

Thank you Saint Anthony! Thank you Sister Jean! I found my ring!

Jeanelle
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jeanelle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:42 am

My daughters iPad was stolen on Sunday at her 5th birthday party. How can I make the thief return it?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:05 pm

Jeanelle ,

Influencing oil, compelling oil, work on a black candle. Here is the forum topic on figuring out a criminal.
spells-to-identify-or-catch-an-unknown- ... -t843.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

i.persephone
Newly Registered

Unread post by i.persephone » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:56 pm

Is there any spell I can use to catch the thief that has been stealing my packages, everytime I order something I always track my order, my orders are usually delivered when I'm not home and its upsetting to get home to find that my package is gone, this has been happening for more than a month now. I dont know if it's a neighbor

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:50 am

I.persephone,

I am so sorry you're going through that. I've had this happen so I know exacty how it feels.

It sounds like your question is directly related to catching the thief rather than getting back your items though, so I think that your question would he better suited for another forum discussion. You may find the answers you're looking for here:

spells-to-identify-or-catch-an-unknown- ... -t843.html

I can tell you however that I'd first try some very practical approaches like installing hidden security cameras to catch them red handed and if you'd really want to exact revenge you could send something to your home which you have jinxed and named for the thief. There's also a thread for these types of workings:

working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-qu ... lit=Sneaky

Browse around and see if you can't find something useful there. Hope this helps.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Hoodoo Course Graduate #2132G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:08 am

i.persephone ,

On top of the great advise Dr Darensbourg gave you can also buy a gps tracker and stick it to a fake package and track it to the person using your phone. To hoodoo them make a package up hotfoot powder, crossing powder, same oils. stick an item in it like a photo frame from a dollar store and dress it up as well, this way they will keep the frame and unknowingly keep the curse in their house. Or do a mean route and wrap up animal shit in the bag along with dead bugs and other items you can find, sprinkle with crossing powder and hotfoot powder, Seal the box and dust the outside with the powder as well. When the criminal touches the powders it will get all over them.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”