Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curses to Cause Weight Gain, Baldness, Tooth Decay, Fungus

ShayneThill
Newly Registered

Re: Curses to Cause Weight Gain, Baldness, Tooth Decay, Fungus

Unread post by ShayneThill » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:23 pm

ShayneThill wrote:I also troubled by the hair loss problem. I've been losing hair for years and I am going to be bald. The doctor told me it is heredity and the medical treatment won't help, so I just let it be and wear short synthetic wigs.
Have you noticed that this topic is related to hair loss?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Yes, I did.
Did you read the thread at all? It is about curses, not about cures.
Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

sooperspooky

Cursing a Self-Obsessed Vanity Queen

Unread post by sooperspooky » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:15 pm

While awaiting Cats book from amazon, I found this amazing labyrinth of a forum to keep my impatient butt occupied for awhile. Hooray!

I'll apologize ahead of time if this should be in the double action candle / reversing section.

While this isn't the first spell work I want to entertain in the hoodoo genre, it's the one that keeps popping back into my imagination:

What would you do (magic-wise) to a self-obsessed vanity queen?

The person I'm thinking of is incredibly narcissistic and literally 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all consmed and obsessed with her appearance.

All day, literally aaall day, she's photographing herself with her overly glamorous hair/makeup/outfits combos.

We have a lot of mutual friends, and personally, I think the reason she's done me wrong over and over could be her hatred for my *natural* beauty (no glamour or makeup needed)

Her only friends are horny men (boys) eagerly awaiting her next photo in a constant internet stream, so they can comment on it and try to get her attention (sex).

I'll definitely want to pursue some stop gossip work to correct some of the problems she's caused me... but truly, I want her to suffer a bit, and more importantly, learn a lesson.

Ideally, I'd love to craft a spell that will cause her to suffer for the stomach turning vanity alone.

Perhaps, every time she checks her appearance, she loses her looks more rapidly. Every time she slathers on those cosmetics, she's more in need of them than the time before.

Her ultimate hell would be seeing any flaw in that full length mirror.

She doesn't care what she's done to me and my son. All she cares about is that next self portrait for facebook.

What would you do? I'm open to suggestions.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Cursing a Self-Obsessed Vanity Queen

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Oscar Wilde's famous story The Portrait of Dorian Gray comes to mind. Dorian Gray remained ever youthful -- and ever more vicious -- while his portrait aged in the attic.

You could do the reverse -- but strictly on the spiritual level, so it's ALL happening in the mind's eye, so you have the added savor of apparent derangement.

On a small piece of paper, write out the beginning of Psalms 48

[1] Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
[2] Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
[3] God is known in her palaces for a refuge.
[4] For, lo, the kings were assembled, they passed by together.
[5] They saw it, and so they marvelled; they were troubled, and hasted away.

Turn that counterclockwise and write out your petition -- the same desires you have stated here.

Now, take a picture of her at her shiniest and vandalize it any way you like. Mustaches are just the beginning. Wrinkles, eyepatch, whatever.

Smear the picture with glue; see if you can find a glue with a nasty smell. Sprinkle it with Sal Negro (black salt), black pepper, black mustard, and either elecampane herb or bayberry sachet powder. For the last two ingredients, I'm thinking of their uncomfortable medical uses, not their happy shiny magical ones; black mustard, elecampane and bayberry are all herbal emetics -- they'll make her sick to her stomach if you tell them to.

Place the psalm-and-prayer over the picture, so the text is right in her face.

Wrap it in foil -- for its mirror surface, you know -- and either put it in a lemon and freeze it, or bore a hole in a tree, tuck it in there, and plug the hole up with a twig of wood from the same tree, hit nine times with a hammer to plug it, and cut off flush so that the tree will grow over the hole and seal it.

You can find all the ingredients except the glue at Lucky Mojo -- http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

Mind you, the only reason I'm suggesting this course is because you state she has done actual wrong to you and your son. You're going to need a hyssop bath afterwards to cleanse yourself from sin.

Best of luck <shudder>,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator
Re: Cursing a Self-Obsessed Vanity Queen

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:54 am

Wow Miss Michaele, this is amazing. Remind me to never cross you!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

AnnabelleLeeToo

Unread post by AnnabelleLeeToo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:08 am

Wow, is there anyway to do reversal work like this on one's self? I don't have a weight issue but since menopause and simultaneous trauma my skin has aged (I look much older than I did just 4 yrs ago). I'd like to have my face tighten up and fill out without having to gain 20lbs to do it. I thought maybe something using a picture from my youth?

Sarafina

Re: Specific Cursing Methods for Specific Results

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 am

ConjureMan Ali

amen amen amen! Honestly this should be posted all over the forum.

FatBoy54
Newly Registered

Unread post by FatBoy54 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:06 am

definitely good useful stuff on this thread :)

psdf
Newly Registered

Obesity Spell

Unread post by psdf » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:08 am

Hello all,

I would like to enquire whether it is possible to pay a spell caster to cast an obesity spell on a person?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello, psdf ,

Such spells do exist, but this site is for folks who are casting their own spells. To fins a spell-caster, root worker, or conjure doctor, you would have to go to the AIRR site and see who does those type of spells:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck with this spell!
HRCC Graduate #1631

psdf
Newly Registered

Unread post by psdf » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:41 am

Thanks Miss Aida

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:11 pm

Okay I lost weight too much and my metabolism is still fast will a weight gain spell work on myself if so how to go about it?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Hi starlight1,

First thing you should do is consult a doctor or nutritionist about how to safely regain any weight you may need to gain. Spellwork is not a substitute for medically-supervised advice, and we need to know you are working with healthcare providers first.

To help you find the right doctors or nutritionists, you could work with Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez. He has been very helpful to many in leading them to the right medical practitioners.

http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

DaniWonderland

Spell to make her get fat

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:42 pm

I've searched all over to find this but there's nothing that talks about this! Is there any spell to make her get fat??? She broke my family and my ex flat out does not like fat girls and she was hefty before, he even told me if she gained weight he wouldn't be attracted to her anymore. What spell can I do for that???

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Actually, there IS such a thread and i just merged your query into it.

Curses to Cause Weight Gain, Baldness, Tooth Decay, Fungus
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:25 pm

okay if i was once told by a reader that a weight gain was cast on me years ago and i had a dream about a doll being used. if this was true what products can i order from lucky mojo or candles have lit at misc to undo this

è

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

Definitely go with the uncrossing spell kit

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

And the uncrossing candle from MISC

Also, if you wish, follow it up with a weight loss mojo hand. Lucky Mojo sells a mojo for that very purpose:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:01 pm

I'm not one for crossing up somebody but the time has come where it must be done. Want to makw somebody get fat. Yes she has been obsese befire but I see she is kinda losing weight. She is destroying my reputation out of jealousy. Thinking of a white skull candle dressed with influence and calamis, and licorice herbs to control her thoughts to think of sweets and eat all the time. The only crossing oil I also have is destruction. What else can I do?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Pyromancer ,

You can take a black figure candle, hallow the mouth and stuff with sugar, dress the candle with lard and let it stick add it to a fridge so it becomes solid onto the candle, the candle addressed with attraction oil to draw the fat and sweets to her. You can add items to control her thoughts to make her eat and not diet.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Sounds good. What do you mean by add items? Shpuld I get pics of junk food and put it under the candle with her pic?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Pyromancer,

You can put her photo or doll baby in a box with sugar, snacks, and photos and dust it with attraction powder to draw her to those items.

I meant add items like a name paper, personal concern to the person.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Would I take the doll baby out, or leave it in there buried?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Pyromancer ,

Leave it in the box as long as you are working it in the box. when done then deploy the box with the doll or deploy the box and keep the doll for other workings.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:20 pm

Great thank you. Will update

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:10 pm

This is how I did the spell. I anoited a white candle with protection oil, and carved my petition on the candle. My full name, and date of birth stating I am 100% protected. I got a wooden box from the dollar store. I printed out 2 of her pics. Wrote her full name on the back with black ink, and the words "gained weight" "obese" "eat junk food". I printed out two pics of junk food. I anointed all of the pics with attraction oil. I put them together like a sandwich. Each pic of her, and the food facing each other. I wrote out a petition with her full name, and my intention in black ink, also anoited with attraction oil. I used Calamus, Licorice, Poppy Seeds, Mustard Seeds, and Red Pepper Flakes. Each herb I stated my intention. Like making her confused about eating healthy, and her diet and life is messed up. I then poured sugar to top it off. Dropped 9 drops of Attraction oil stating my intention while doing that. Stated my intention, and shut the box. I anoited a black candle with Attraction oil, and lit it on top of the box on a saucer. Will be adding Attraction, Magnet, and weight gaining powder very soon. Bathing in hyssop now

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Its over 24 hours since I did the spell. I plan on working it Tuesday's and Saturdays. Twice tonight just now I had short bursts of cravings for sweets. Like chocolate cake with icing. I usually do NOT eat junk. What does this mean? I am skinny. I hope this spell is not going to mess with me. Like I just about fell asleep, and saw a choclate cake image, and had a burst of craving. What does this mean. P.S. I refuse to eat junk carving or not. Is the spell hitting her?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Pyromancer, it may just be that your thining about your enemy's junk food diet is just lingering in your mind. Take another hyssop bath -- and be sure to wash your hair, too. Maybe add some rose petals and patchouli.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”