Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:34 am

Hello BBBunnyXx,

Thank you for updating us on your situation!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:43 am

Yo I put this on after I got out of the shower, and I swear men are gawking over me and staring me down, I even saw a few women looking at me, one even waved. Lol. I thought this oil was only for a one man situation. It's all good. I love the smell so I put it on today

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:32 am

Hello Pyromancer,

That's great! :)

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:17 am

Let's say you use the Follow Me Boy OIl until you get results. After the results, do you still have to maintain the Follow Me Boy or in other words, how fast does the boy stop following wear off lol. Just curious.

The reason I am asking is because, I need to mail this to a person. So I just wondering how many times do I have to mail with the Follow Me Boy oil?

Also can I mix the letter with like Come to me oil?

Thank you all. I am so new at this.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:22 am

LongGone,

Follow me boy is used to make a man follow you around, I like to think of it as a sheep follows its shepherd. I would never dress a letter with oil, they will see it in a second and know what you did. I would use the powders instead.

You write the letter or card. Powder it with the love powder such as follow me boy as you pray your specific petition to the person. Then run your nails through it in a snake pattern. Tap off the access ( dont want them to see it) , now if you smell the card you will notice its still on the card and can be smelled. Seal the card or letter. I like to put it under a pyrex cooking pan and burn a candle on top dressed with the oils such as follow me boy. Pray over this candle asking for your specific desire. When it burns out I mail the card. How long to use the powder? till he is following you around, then add stay with me or love me powder to keep him with you.

LInk to all LM powders: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html#hoodoo

Link to Follow me boy powders: http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-follow-me-boy.html

Link on how to use Powders: http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:48 am

Great suggestions, j82!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:22 am

Follow Me Boy and Follow Me Girl Oil are the prizes in our Facebook Fridays promotion for August 20th, 2018.

This post tells you how to enter the contest to win:

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday August 10, 2018
post387085.html#p387085

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:20 pm

I hate to get a little xrated here- but I was wondering if mixing Follow Me Boy (or even look me over or love me) with one’s own sexual/menstrual fluid would create a strong attraction if worn on the body? Is this what some refer to as pheromone magic?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Luckylady123,

Yes you can do that. I know people who mix their cum in Q oil and attraction oil or fast luck oil to get quick easy hookups when at the bar or social events. You can also dress candles with both.

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Hi everyone

Would return to me, reconcilliation and follow me boy be a good combo for an ex lover ? We spoke about 2 months ago but he hasnt reached out anymore. He is a bit of a flirt which has always bothered me a little. i want him to love me like.he use to and focus on us. I.have.these 3.oils and was thinking ofl using them on pink candles and figural candles as well. Also wear them on wrist / neck and body. Maybe alternate the follow me boy with the lavender love drops.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:10 pm

Mark777
Well it's been 2 months and no word from him. I would recommed a reconciliation spell kit to work on him. Another suggestion is to get a reading to see if this man is right for you. Just a thought.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
Best of luck to you. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:12 am

Thank you. Would I substitute the bride and groom candle with 2 grooms candle because I'm gay ? Or figural candles?

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:15 am

He did apologize when I saw him and said we would talk more but I wanted him to be the one to initiate contact. He knows how I feel for him.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:01 pm

Mark777 ,

Substitute with a male/male groom candle or two male adam candles. I know you want him to contact but I would also not sit back and do anything either. That does not mean " chase him", "blow up his phone", but you may need to do the work wait a few day after its completed and reach out, or go to a place where you know you will run into him.

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Thanks so much appreciate your advice :D

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Mark777 ,

If you are interested in oils that would work well with follow me boy in love work, consider: lavender love drops and Q oil. Q is more for fun and works well with attraction, lavender love is a love oil and mixes well with a come to me oil, follow me boy oil. Play around and see how it works for you. Gay men also can use High john root to attract men, Queen elizabeth if you are more of a bottom and identify as that position. LM also will match male to male lodestones or female to female lodestones for their work. These all work wonderfully with follow me boy products.

Lavender love products for gay lover work: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-laven ... drops.html
Q oil, good to meet people and fun: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-q.html
High john root can be used as a "male" root or a masc man: http://www.herbmagic.com/john-the-conqu ... small.html
Queen Elizabeth root, used to attract love from a man and used by bottoms or fem gay men in love work: http://www.herbmagic.com/queen-elizabet ... small.html
Matched lodestones, put in order you want specific male to male: http://www.herbmagic.com/lodestone-small-pair.html

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Thanks so much. I am almost finished burning a lavender love vigil candle actually with a petition underneath to bring my ex and in a happy relationship again. I'm also dressing myself with return to me / reconciliation/ follow me boy as well. I think I will purchase the lavender oil as well as come to me and mix a little follow me boy to wear on my body. Maybe stay with me as well since he can be a bit of a flirt :( thinking I can make some blends?

Hoping if I wear the oils daily I'll see some more movement from my ex. If not I will try the reconcilliation spell kit. I know he cares for me and I miss him so much.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:08 pm

Mark777 ,

It is a good idea to dress with the oils as it draws that to you, and also a focus on the work. But you also are not communicating with him either and therefore not seeing him, which means the oils are not touching him and not effecting him. This is one reason I suggested to go where he will be, and touch him with the oils on. Burn candles on a photo of you stuck together by honey as you pray pslams 23 and 32 for reconciliation. Dress a figure candle with lavender love drop, follow me boy, draw that candle to you.. When you do land him at home, tie his nature to keep him at home. That can be discussed on the forum.
spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... -t312.html

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Thank you. I will burn the figural candles and pray the psalms to start and then keep wear the oils. I hope return to me and come to me can affect him without me seeing him or talking? Inwas thinking that was possible ? . I'll also try to bump into him while I'm wearing the oils and touch him or give him a hug. Thanks so much.

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:09 am

Can wearing the oils affect my target all all if I'm not in contact at the moment ? I was just curious since I've been applying daily .I know I should also do candles ( which I have ) or spell kit but I was curious if I can affect my target wearing certian oils like return to me / come to me / recincillatuon / lavender / follow me boy. Thanks.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Mark777,
Wearing oils is a way to assist you when doing work to draw that person or to influence the work. Example, after I dress I dress in fiery wall of protection oil, it serves to protect me as im out during the day, I will use lucky oil, fast luck oil, lucky number oil when playing games of chance to give me the extra edge while playing the game. I would wear love oils when I am out looking for love ( at a club, party, singles event), or love oils when I will be in contact with that person. Dressing in oil daily without petition, prayer is not something I do. Contagious magic is the idea that an item once touched the person can be used to cause an effect on them, this is how we use personal concerns in hoodoo. A hair in a doll baby to effect the target, or in a mojo. Sympathetic magic is how we use like items to symbolically associate with that person such as a doll baby and a figure candle. I would use the oil on the body in conjunction to those types of work. In my personal experience, just wearing the oil and not being in contact or doing other works has not been successful for me.

A link to reconciliation work and wearing oil: reconciliation-oil-questions-and-answers-t16712.html

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:25 am

Thank you again Jaydee. I always pray and say my petition out load as I wear the return to me and reconcilliation oil. I'm going to order the kit soon and hopefully see movement and results. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”