Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Ex-Lover-Ex-Spouse of My Lover-Spouse

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Ex-Lover-Ex-Spouse of My Lover-Spouse

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:38 pm

The two books form a perfect pair, in my opinion.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

m_beth13

Unread post by m_beth13 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello Everyone.

I am preparing to do my first curse to a women who has attacked me, threatened to kill me and who I have been trying to get out of my life for over a year now. I live with my x-boyfriend and he will not tell her to remove all of her things. They have cause me a lot of pain and stress. I can't seem to get her totally moved out as she shows up here every week and comes and get some of her belongings.

I had to change the locks because she comes here when I am alone or sleeping. I have had one problem after another with both of them to the point where I have had several breakdowns. So here I am.

I created a doll baby out of the targets pillowcase. O put some of the her hair in the head of the doll. My question for you guys is where should I go from here?

Any advice would be appreciated.

AceJay

Unread post by AceJay » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Hello Beth,

You can go about crossing this person but that won't fix your problems, you will continue to have this person in your life except now they will be cursed. What it sounds like you want is to send this person running for the hills letting the door hit them on the way out and that's done through different work. You want to look into Hot Foot. You can get the sachet powder and sprinkle it on her tracks, lay it down for her to step over, and there's more intricate spell work you can do as well.

Once you have this person out of your life then you can "cross" (curse) if you really want to but I personally would leave things as is if she is out of your life for good.

Crossing people needs to be done with lots of care as it can come back to you and there's important steps to handling and disposing this stuff.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:23 pm

m_beth13 ,

AceJay, gave some great advice on using hootfoot powder to send a person away and get rid of them.

Many items including crossing, jinx, destruction etc, can be used to send an enemy away and cause them massive trouble. The doll made can be tied (around its hands to the back, its legs and a cord from the neck to the hands to the feet), this doll can be dressed with controlling oil, prayed over and punished to control the person and keep them doing your will. Stick it in a corner with sharp objects facing it, yell at it, demean it, demand it to be stuck.

Items used to hold a person down can include: chains, rope, wire, knot weed. You can stab out the eyes so she cant see you, burn it to make her hurt, dress the feet with hotfoot powder, stuff the mouth with slippery elm to silence her.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

AceJay

Unread post by AceJay » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:38 am

Thanks JD, I suppose hot foot can also be used on a doll? + You're right, the jinxing can also work to drive people away (and jinx them at the same time). I personally try to stay away from jinxing but to each their own.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:41 pm

AceJay,

Yes you can use hootfoot on a doll, stuff the doll with the items, or dress the doll in the oils, smoke it in the incense. Use of certain products is a personal decision from every worker and of course its justification by God.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

bythebeautifulsea

Unread post by bythebeautifulsea » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:37 am

m_beth13,
If she still has a bunch of her stuff there I would take that opportunity to dress it with hot foot powders, spray (hot foot bath crystals dissolved in water) or oil. If you can get it in her shoes (if she has them there) that’s ideal. And on the ground where she will walk as Acejay said.

But honestly, I think you really need to do some work to change your living situation as soon as possible. Living with your ex, with this woman coming around anytime she wants, sounds like the real source of your problems. It sounds incredibly stressful and not at all safe. If you can get out of there many of these issues will solve themselves. So I would focus at least as much energy, if not more, on opening your roads and attracting/finding a new living situation as I would on the hot footing/cursing. You need to get out of there.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”