Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
aniviel

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Oh you mentioned Deer's Tongue so I ordered it - but not Tobacco. I'm guessing normal organic cigarette tobacco won't do? It's a problem when I can't just order from LM whenever I want.

Perfect regarding the picture, I'll use it as name paper (I'll see if I can have it printed on card-paper, otherwise it'll just be a regular one).
I'm mainly working for communication. We have a bond already and all is going well, but I'd like the friendship to get stronger both spiritually and emotionally, and to meet and talk more regularly, with him initiating. I'm going to use pink candles with Mercury Oil and Attraction I believe, and I have Deer's Tongue, Rose Petals and Cloves to put in.

As for the current honey jar - The smoke tends to go through the flame, then continues towards me in an upwards motion, yes. I always felt it was very strange, because until I light the candle it goes in an entirely different direction!

Thank you very much

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:42 am

aniviel,

Sorry I thought of tobacco at the last minute. Yes you can use tobacco I use cigars for mine. You can light a cigar and puff the smoke, or wave the smoke of it into a candle as you speak to it, or into a photo as you speak to him.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:56 am

So say, I light a candle on top of the honey jar - and smoke a cigar to it, yeah?
Should I somehow add tobacco from a cigar and have it folded in the name paper with the deer's tongue and cloves and rose petals?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:42 pm

aniviel ,

When you create the petition paper, you can add a bit of each herb to the petition then fold it up and stick it into the jar. If you do not plan to cook with the honey then you can also add the herbs to the jar. If you plan to cook with it then only stick the herbs in the petition paper. To cook with it, use some of the sweetener for say cookies he will eat, replace the sweetener used. I would place the jar on a dish and sprinkle a mixture of the herbs around the dish in a circle with the jar in the center. When you light the candle you may also puff the cigar smoke into the candle, or into a photo of him, as you speak to him and tell him what to think or do. You may even light some tobacco and simply pray to increase your communication together.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:52 pm

Sorry I think you misunderstood my question -
I was asking if I should add tobacco from a cigar with the other herbs in the folded petition or not? That's unrelated to smoking it into a candle..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:44 am

aniviel ,

Yes I would add the tobacco to the petition paper and fold it together with all the other herbs. Thank you for clarifying.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Brilliant, thank you. So I'll cut out a bit from the cigar and add it in :) Going to buy one quality cigar!

Rootwork_1987

Unread post by Rootwork_1987 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Hello everyone! Long time I’m not here!

Thinking about making a honey jar to sweeten up a new lover to me!

My ideas are:

Petition paper (pink paper, writen in red) with qualities and my name writen over it
Honey (ofc)
Lavender
Anise star
Maybe magnets (to attract)
Deer tongue to make him comunicate well to me

Light a red candle on top dressed with Love me and Follow me boy and Love me powder.

So, what do you guys think?
I’m not using any persona concerns because I’m not working towards anyone in particular.... But what do you think of putting some of mine personal concerns?
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:29 pm

Rootwork_1987 ,

The honey jar to draw a new lover sounds very nice. Start the jar when the new moon starts and as it grows to waxing. I would start it on a Friday. Petition wise I would write a statement like "perfect lover" or "soulmate", "Future Husband" or "Future Wife" depending on choosing's.

Herb wise, lavender is a love herb, also used with gay lovers.
Star Anise is used to get lost love back or psychic work.
Magnets are used to draw and attract, look into matched lodestones as an option.
Deers Tongue for the person to speak.
Also great herbs to add: rose, Damiana, juniper berry, cat nip, queen elizabeth root, cardamon seeds . LM sells a nice love blend of herbs that is great in this type of work.

I would add your personal concern as it is meant to be effect on you.

Red candle carved with your petition top to bottom, dressed with the love me oil and attraction oil to draw a lover and dusted (double dressed) with the powder. When you meet the person add their name to the candle carving and switch to love me follow me boy.

Songs of Solomon is great to read while doing love work. Read a chapter each day over the jar.Also read Psalms 23 for attracting love. Light a candle on the jar Mon-wed-Fri.

Love herb blend: http://www.herbmagic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html
Damiana: http://www.herbmagic.com/damiana.html
cubeb berries: http://www.herbmagic.com/cubebs.html
Coriander seed: http://www.herbmagic.com/coriander-seed.html
Cat nip: http://www.herbmagic.com/catnip.html
Cardamon seeds: http://www.herbmagic.com/cardamom-seed.html
Juniper: http://www.herbmagic.com/juniper-berries.html
Queen ela root: http://www.herbmagic.com/queen-elizabeth-powder.html
Attraction oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
Matched lodestones: http://www.herbmagic.com/lodestone-medium-pair.html
Honey Jar spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
LM book on honey jar/sugar spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
LM free info on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Best of luck in meeting your dream come true!

LahRespuesta6
Newly Registered

Unread post by LahRespuesta6 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Hey all,

Quick question...some lil ants have gotten into my honey jar spell...does that mess with the efficacy in any way? I've been working this particular one for almost a month. I know it's not indicative of anything negative (what lil critter you know is gonna pass up some sweetness)...lol
Has this happened to any of you?

Thanks in advance...

Peace

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:22 pm

LaRespuesta6,

Although ants are usually conceived as messengers in hoodoo, and are not looked down upon as bad, the fact that your jar was so poorly sealed that ants have invaded it shows a lack of fundamental focus or skill. We generally take things to the ants' nest;, we do not invite them into out homes.

Clean up the jar, or remake the spell in a sealed jar and wash the outside clean. Any leftovers you may present at an ants' nest and ask the ants to carry your message abroad for you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:15 am

I must say I was going to buy tobacco to put in my friendship honey jar for someone.... but I just ran into him and he rolled me a cigarette. So not only have I got tobacco - but spit too to roll it. I almost went to smoke it as he left and then I'd remembered so I quickly put it away.
How lucky is that!! This is absolutely my mojo hand as we only ran into each other by chance..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:59 am

aniviel ,

That was great luck and timing and truly a great sign to the work you are doing. Its also very symbolic that he gave you the tobacco ie he is giving you communication. Best of luck and keep it up!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:02 am

I actually just mentioned I forgot my cigarettes so he immediately offered one. I wasn't thinking at all about the jar lol only after he left and I was left with the cig it popped into mind.

Questions
Once I start the honey jar (awaiting my LM order) - I will put the cloves and deer's tongue in, with tobacco he gave. Then for personal concerns I have the rolling paper (which he licked) and also his handwriting and a little heart he drew. There's also a picture of the two of us I had considered printing...

1. Shall I fold all of those in the petition paper? Are these too many things?
2. Shall I add anything of mine? Draw a heart too? Lick a rolling paper of my own (or the one he used?)

The honey I'm using is organic honey jar I bought here especially. It's a bit larger than the LM honey. I was gonna peel the tag off. Currently crystallized. I just forgot ordering a kit again from LM (I already have a Crown of Success jar going great). All herbs other than tobacco are LM. Candles and oils for them too. And sachet powders I was planning to dust the petition paper with.

As for candles - I accidentally ordered orange ones! I do have some pink ones from an old order. Can I alternate the two? I don't have lots of pinks left and may take a while to find 4" ones here. I wish ordering from LM didn't take that long! I suppose I could use large taper candles which are easier to find here but they won't fit on the star brass holder (from LM).

Reminder - this is for best friendship and some form of work relationship, guidance, spiritual and emotional without romance. He's a mentor (by his suggestion. That's recent) and a good friend. I wish for him to be a best friend.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:19 am

aniviel,

You can use all or a few. The spit is the best personal concern you have as its a direct physical connection to him. The heart and signature are good as well. I would use one of the items in a mojo as well as the jar. The photo sounds great use that as the petition paper and fold the herbs and items in the photo. I would add a piece of hair for you put the rolling paper licked by you then stuck to his is also symbolic of you being stuck together.
You can alternate between candles, you can order some 4 inch light, even burn pink tea lights. White candles also work with the oil dressed on it and prayed over it.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Thank you again JayDee but I'm afraid I got lost..

1. The photo - if I want to use it as petition paper - shall I print it small on a regular A4 in black and white? And then write on the front of it or the back? (the front is the side I'll be folding, I mean... do I fold the picture side or the other?). I'm sorry just not sure how to use it as petition paper. So, first, which side is folded (picture or no picture) and second, which side do I write on?

2. Completely lost - piece of my hair? I don't have a piece of his hair though. Shall I wrap it in the drawn heart maybe or something (the heart is small drawn on an A4 and I was going to rip just that)? It just seems a bit odd to me to just put my hair. As for the spit - I can't stick mine to his cos his has been use to stick the rolling paper... I can take a rolling paper and lick it and stick that rolling paper to his but it won't be directly over his spit, does that matter?

3. Once I light a 4" candle in the star brass candle holder - the candle holder will be stuck to the lid. It happened before. So then putting larger taper candle and/or tea light will be difficult since there'll be a candle holder in the way. I thought I could open the candle holder entirely and maybe use wax to stick a taper candle on it but it certainly won't work with tea light. So not sure what to do there? I suppose just keep searching for 4" candles or order from ebay until my next LM order.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:00 pm

aniviel ,

1. I would write on the back of the photo, but you can do either side lol. Personally the back add the items and fold it up with the photo on the outside of the fold.

2. You said you would add his item which was spit on the paper. You can take your rolling paper with spit and add to his like you stated. You dont need to have his hair to use your hair. You are using the best personal concern you have. A piece of your hair is a strong personal concern of yours.

3. If the jar is secured then you will not be able to use tea light on the actual jar. You will have to find 4 inch chime candles. Maybe a birthday candle will hold up in the stand till you get some?

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Thank you :)
Well, I'll lick a rolling paper and stick the rolling paper to the one he licked. I may just use my hair wrapped with his drawn heart or something. I dunno. I'll save the handwriting for future use..

I do have some 4" candles for now (pink and orange) from LM but will get more from elsewhere when they run out til my next order :)

I saw that it doesn't matter that the honey is crystalised right? The whole house is pretty chilly now since the radiators only work when it gets really freezing! So it'll be a while til it becomes liquidy again.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:47 pm

aniviel ,

Crystalized honey does not matter, you can heat it slowly in warm water, or hot water but dont cook it lol. I suggest heat up water and stick the container in it shake it repeat till it is flowing more freely.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Many thanks JayDee! Sorry for all the questions.

Blessings

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Is there anything else I can add to my honey jar spell to replace hair from the opposite party? Sometimes those things are hard to come by.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:11 pm

WhiteWitch81 ,

Yes, you want to use the best personal concern that you can get a hold of, hair, blood, semen, vaginal fluid, period blood, saliva, spit, dead skin cells, nails, hand writing, finger print, signature, item touched, photos. They are all personal concern, some are deemed better because of the physical attribute to the person then others. Use what you can get for now and expand as you get close and get more personal items.

ultraldc

Unread post by ultraldc » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:13 pm

Hi! Could someone help me this? I've researched but can't seem to find an answer to what you do with a honey jar after you've run out of months of candles and can't get more at the moment. Typically I'm lighting every Monday, Wednesday,Friday and read specific Psalms over them. If I only read the Psalms would that be too weak? Is there a substitute over the candles aside from the plant (which is also not feasible at the moment)? Thank you so much!!

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Ultraldc -

I'ts not required that one burn a candle on a honey jar to begin with believe it or not.

This link may be of help to you - http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#candlequestion

I know some that give a sugar jar a shake, or turn the jar in their hands while praying as if you were warming a bottle by hand or warming your hands on a hot cup of cocoa, clockwise.

Hope this is helpful!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Ultraldc -

RevJames is giving you great advice! A honey jar is a container spell, just like a freezer jar, or a mojo are a container spell. Now many people add a candle to that container spell as another method of using it and working it. Many do not do that and simply work with the jar as is. You. can also use the honey in the jar to cook with to serve him and sweeten him to you. I highly recommend this book from LM on honey/sweet jars, it will teach you many traditional ways to work a honey jar, sugar bowl, sweets in love work.

LM book on honey jars/ sweet spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

ultraldc

Unread post by ultraldc » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:11 am

Wow! Thank you guys SO much!!!!!!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:09 am

JayDee, so I can put the honey in the jar I’m purchasing in his food are drink? As I work the spell on him?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:12 pm

Deliciousdonut,

Yes you can take honey from the jar and use it in sweet foods to get him to digest it, then add more honey to the jar to fill it back up with new honey to replace what you used.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:50 pm

JayDee ok thanks!!

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Deliciousdonut -

You may already know this, but people in the future that may only see this page of posts, I want to be make sure everyone knows you certainly can use the honey or sugar from a sweetening work in food and beverage.

However, only if you used food safe herbs. Also if you've added condition oils to the actual honey, for whatever reason, it is also a high possibility that its unfit to consume.

Just a little PSA!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:20 am

RevJames, ok thanks for letting me know, I’m new at this. I love everyone’s input now I have the tools to work with

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:27 am

Can someone tell me what Tabacco can do in a spell???

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:56 am

Just to make sure these steps are correct (and also if I should pick between the herbs or use all of these). I feel really good about it just worried there's too much I'm adding. It's for friendship to turn into a much closer friendship, mentorship and for consistent, regular contact and meet ups

1. Clean 2 lodestones with whiskey then feed with magnetic sand
2. Print photo
3. Write on back of photo – his name 3 times, rotate clockwise, mine 3 times and then write around it without lifting pen
4. I was thinking about dusting it with Attraction and Mercury sachets?
4. A pinch of deer’s tongue, 2 cloves, 2 rose petals and the 2 lodestones (with magnetic sand?), with tobacco he gave me and rolling paper he licked + lick one too and stick to his, and wrap one of my hairs with a heart he drew for me
6. Fold – clockwise as many times as possible and speak aloud my petition
7. Eat a spoonful while speaking aloud
8. Push the folded photo with everything down in
9. Light pink / orange / white / yellow candles with the right oils Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Too much? :) Thank you and blessings

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:10 am

Deliciousdonut -

You can find information here on tobacco and its uses for court cases among other things here - http://www.herbmagic.com/tobacco.html

For more information I highly suggest you purchase Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic (HHRM) by Miss Cat - http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Also, regarding the herbs, you can make your petition into a packet and add the herbs and such in it to protect the honey as well!

Aniviel -

I don't think your adding too much, and your herb choices seem appropriate. I especially like the idea of sticking the two rolling papers together being licked by both persons, makes me think of Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue!

I have a few suggestions though.

1. Your interrupting your working. Print your photos before starting the work, have everything together in front of you so your not running around trying to find everything, trim photos, etc.

2. Don't forget to name the lodestones for who they represent.

3. Add your folded photo/petition paper, however you do it, to your jar first, add your honey, THEN taste the sugar. Also it need not be an entire spoonful, I like to dip a finger. When using sugar instead of honey you can lick your finger, tap the sugar, and then eat it while saying "as this sugar is sweet to me so will soandso be sweet to me and establish a stronger bond as friends..." You want everything in the jar when you taste it. I think of the tasting like sealing a letter, It's one of the last things you do.

4. In regards to the candles you plan to burn, are you burning all of these at one time ever monday, wednesday and friday? I would start with the color most appropriate for your situation, then as your situation changes, candle colors change. Such as if you are good friends now but having trouble getting schedules together or making time for one another, perhaps an orange candle to open the roads to more opportunities to meet/hang out/communication, then as yall are begin to communicate more, switch to pink for attraction to make him want to spend more time around/talking to you.

Finally, I'm a little unsure as to your ultimate goal, using the heart he drew and putting your hair in it seems more something one would do for love. We do love our friends though, so I can justify using it, however make sure your intent and petition are clear. Especially if this person is to be a mentor to you, developing a romantic relationship (accidental or otherwise) might jeopardize your friendship and educational/professional relationship.

I hope all this made sense and helps you in your work!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

Thank you so much for all you said.

1. Start with printing. Have all in front of me. Write all on picture.. then cleanse and feed (and name) Lodestones when I add everything in. Yeah?

3. The honey is already in the the jar...so shall I just add the folded picture with everything in it and then taste? I don't need to empty the jar of the honey or anything do I?

4. Yeah I was going to alternate the candles according to reality.

5. We have a very emotional friendship. We cry a lot.. so I do think emotional love is suitable here in that sense. I have no interest in a romantic relationship with him especially because I know how important his family is to him and I want to befriend all of them. So I will be very clear about it all :)

Thank you again so much. I just need to think of the most suitable order to add all the herbs and personal concerns into the folded paper together!

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:49 am

Aniviel -

1. Yes

3. Yes, no need to empty it and put it back in.

Good luck!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:02 am

RevJames,

Thank you

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Huge thank you RevJames. Have a great weekend :)

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:06 pm

JayDee do I have to take the hyssop bath before I can start my honey jar?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Deliciousdonut,

I would wash after a break up before I start a honey jar.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:39 pm

JayDee ok I will do that thanks!!!

Hadadat

Should I remake my honey jar?

Unread post by Hadadat » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:27 am

Hello all! I am hoping y'all can give me some input on my situation.

So I made my honey jar last monday evening including my petition, a blend of herbs and spices, and honey of course.

I had been working it for 3 days when my ex contacted me and came to see me. We both apologized and were on friendly terms. On the fifth day we hung out for most of the day as friends.

Well, I let my emotions get the best of me and I ended up saying some things that have made him distance himself from me again. I didn't work the jar that day or yesterday.

So my questions for y'all are:

1) Have I totally reversed the effect of the jar at this point?

2) Can i keep working it now that I'm back in the right headspace or should i remake the jar altogether?

Jo1987
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jo1987 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:02 pm

i started a honey jar 3 days ago for my partner to love me and miss me .

within a few hours I see on he’s facebook and he’s in a relationship so that’s a bad sign ?

then he try’s to get my new number, and I message him telling him how I feel and he’s ignored me. is this a sign to give up ??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:31 pm

Jo1987 --

WHile we cannot do a reading for you here, i would say that the signs do not look good. It may be that the honey jar was a case of "too little too late" -- or that it brought out the truth, which is that he is no good.

Sorry for the negative interpretation, but i would thank God for the signs, wash that honey out of the jar, and move on.
catherine yronwode

Jo1987
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jo1987 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Thank you very much x

strangeangel

Unread post by strangeangel » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:44 am

I'm starting a honey jar for a relationship I am already in and want to strengthen. I am trying to encourage marriage and generally keep things as good as they can be. I have one of his hairs, his used sock, and a train ticket from when I last visited him. He has a garden I can pull some flowers from, but the herbs he grows might not be appropriate for a love spell. I have a couple of questions...

Should add one of my own hairs to the jar, or not put anything of mine in there?

I am also wondering what herbs I should use to keep things passionate, support our friendship, and encourage commitment/marriage? So far I have deer's tongue, cinnamon, and rose petals.

And lastly, I'm wondering what kind of petition is best for long term work. We haven't been together for long, and I plan to work this jar for a long time, so I don't know if my petition should go straight to the end point (marriage) or if I should start small and keep adding new petitions?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:49 am

Hadadat,

I don't think anything is wrong with your jar, from what you described it seemed like it was working, then as you say you "let [your] emotions get the best of [you]". I don't know what you two were talking about and what your said to him but it seems to me you got in your own way.

Start working your jar again and be a little more conscience during your interactions with him. It was working for you before, I don't doubt that it'll work for you now.

Good Luck!

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:27 am

Strangeangel -

What I would do is add a picture and hair from both. On the face of both pictures add a dab of honey and the respective hair, then stick your two faces together with the hair and dab of honey between you.

Fold this toward you and add to your petition paper packet and herbs. The herbs you chose seem fine and fitting.

For the petition I would write his name, turn clockwise, write yours over his, and then write "love", "love me", OR "love me marry me", whichever you find appropriate, in cursive around your names in a circle without picking up your writing utensil. I think this is specific enough yet general enough for works you may do in the future.

Hope this helps!

strangeangel

Unread post by strangeangel » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:38 am

Thank you RevJames!

Witchfamily
Newly Registered

Unread post by Witchfamily » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello,

1. Once I finish my jar and start burning a candle on it Monday, Wednesday and Friday, how long do I burn a candle for?

2. And then what do I do with the jar?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:03 am

Witchfamily --

Hello, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. I believe that if you go back and read this thread from page 1 you will find several answers to both of your questions, as well as links to a web page i wrote on honey jars and a link to a great book on sugar and honey spells by my friend Deacon Millett.

If you read all the way through and still have questions, just ask!
catherine yronwode

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:26 pm

Finally done it! Woke up an hour before first light so I got to light the candle at first light. Burning now :) full sunrise in 10 minutes

I probably printed the picture and tried to write the petition okay about 5 times :lol: eventually it came out good, but I did cross one of the F's while I was writing (without lifting the pen), after I finished though I went back and crossed other F's and all T's and dotted I's.

With the 2 Lodestones (after Whiskey baptising with naming and feeding with Magnetic Sand), pinch of Deer's Tongue, 2 Cloves, 2 Petals, pinch of Tobacco, the rolling papers stuck together (I only used a bit of his so I have more for future uses - the bit of mine I stuck to it was equal in size) and with the heart he drew me wrapping my hair, there was so much in the photo paper that folding it was really hard and things fell. So I let some DT and Tobacco out, still it was hard! The folding definitely wasn't pretty but I suppose was a bit like a messy pouch? lol I hope it's okay

But otherwise I took nearly an hour with it and followed everything as planned. I never had a honey jar before with actual real personal concerns that weren't just a picture or handwriting that was meant for someone else. So I'm quite excited about the personal concerns and believe I've made a powerful one!

Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:32 am

aniviel ,

Awesome sounds like you made a nice honey jar. Burn candles on it and pray over it. Folding a packet can be hard with herbs, cat has a book on petition and name papers and that topic is discussed in the book.

Cats petition and name paper:http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:52 am

Thank you!
I will order the book. I expect it'll take forever to reach me though. I don't suspect it's on Kindle?

In any case, I hope in the topic in the book it doesn't mention anything bad about the fact it wasn't folded perfectly - I can always redo the jar but hope this one is good. I'm rather pleased with it otherwise :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:10 am

aniviel ,

No the petition folding is fine, I recommended the book because I think it will be an asset as you learn and progress. You can also order the books off of amazon.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:19 pm

Ah Amazon should be easy!
Thank you.

I doubt it'll be the last Honey Jar I ever make so this is a good idea for a Christmas present to myself.

So pleased with this one though. I keep saying it but I am. I've always been so iffy with sweetening jars in the past but I've poured my heart into this one.
Thank you for all your help.

Blessings

Witchfamily
Newly Registered

Unread post by Witchfamily » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:02 pm

catherine yronwode,
I looked back through the entire thread and the links provided but didn't find the answer to my questions.

1. Once I finish my jar and start burning a candle on it Monday, Wednesday and Friday, how long do I burn a candle for?

2. And then what do I do with the jar? How long do I keep it for?

AceJay
Forum Moderator

Unread post by AceJay » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Hello Witchfamily!

Sorry that you didn't directly receive a reply there is plenty of knowledge to read through that could have answered your question, we are on page 118 of this topic.

1, This depends on the work you are doing but in general as long as the candle can burn for. I did not see any specifics to what kind of candle you're burning but if it's a plain candle or glass encased I would say until it burns out and don't blow it out.
2, Keep burning candles on your honey/sugar jar as your intentions on the jar will last as long as you keep the jar. When you're done then dispose how Hoodoo is disposed of discussed on the main site.

-Jay

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:09 pm

Hadadat --

1) No, you did nothing to the jar -- you did, however make a spiritual blunder. You asked the God or Spirit or the Universe for him to come back and when he did, you sent him away. Therefore God or Spirit or the Universe will be less likely to grant your plea the second time you ask.

2) If it were me, i would eat the honey myself, as a penance, to sweeten myself and then make a new jar. However, since you made the jar yourself and did not use one of our Lucky Mojo Curio Company Honey Jar Spell Kits, which contain only edible herbs, i cannot vouch for what was in your jar. Therefore all i can recommend is that you wash out that honey jar in natural running water, thank God or Spirit or the Universe for the help given, cleanse yourself in mind, heart, and body, and try again.
catherine yronwode

Hadadat

Unread post by Hadadat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Cat-

We have made contact again and are on friendly terms currently, which I am trying to maintain by not being overly emotional or clingy.

Would you still suggest I restart the jar despite the progress that has been made since my blunder and given the reading I spoke about in the other thread?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”