Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Morgan2

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Morgan2 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 am

Hi Maljen, I've read about your situation, I feel bad for you...
I'm not very experienced in this sort of situation, but here's what I think. No spell is as powerful as one you cast yourself. I've seen a suggestion on the free archive about tying the nature of your man, it's not that hard and you've got everything at home, a piece of string approximately the size of his...., semen, hair...a jar and candles could still work, no one but you can put your feelings in there, the anger, dissapointment, and so on...
I think you can do it, why not give it a go?
xx Morgan

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm

i read that you can burn black candles when you shake the jar
do you have to burn them all the way? or a little each time you shake the jar? like 15 mins or so?
the last time i burned a 5" black candle it look like an hour and a 1/2 ~_~;;
i don't have much privacy in my home so its hard to keep a candle burning more than 10-15 mins w/o getting bothered and interrupted.

also i can put it in my bathroom cabinet on the bottom drawers that are right next to my toilet and its nice and dark and it shouldn't be disturbed. would that work also since its near the toilet?

i want to use hot foot powder to drive the girlfriend away from my ex but i'm also concerned with driving him away too. i read the previous posts and still am having some difficulty deciding and was wondering if someone can give some final advice on that.

i have their photos, black dog and cat hair, 9 nails, 9 needles, apple and reg vinegar, cayenne pepper, black pepper, red chili flakes, some of his hair, both birthdays, his full name, her name, i was even going to put some of my urine in it....i might be able to get some graveyard dirt and i have compelling oil...

is there anything i'm missing? or anything else that really potent that i can add? i know a lot of people posted different recipes but i was wondering what were some really potent items to guarantee a break up between them. or any oils that are sure to work.

sorry for the long post. just really need help with this.... was planning on making it either tomorrow night or saturday afternoon.

thanks!!!! :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:04 pm

You can burn the candle in portions for however much time you have or throughout the day. The point is to be focused, and communicate your intentions. Yes you can put it in the bathroom cabinet. Leave the hotfoot powder out since you are having reservations on it. However you can add the hotfoot powder, and as you add it just say I would like this hot foot powder to remove and send "(target's name) far away. If you do this then you do not have to worry about affecting your ex. Leave out he compelling oil, and your urine. You do not want your personal concerns in this jar. You can add broken glass, razors, lemons, rotten milk, rust, rusty nails, asafoetida, but this is fine with what you have going on. Go back through the thread and see if there is anything you would like to add that other people have.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 am

thanks for the help on the candles :)

that's a good idea for the hot foot powder. i was going to make two jars, and have one specifically for her. i might still do that. but i think ill add the powder into the jar im making today also for a double effect :)

glass! thats right i have glass also. i read some great item ideas on this thread.
thank you to everyone for suggesting great items :)

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 am

ok,every tuesday and saturday i burn a black candle on my vinegar jar (4") and take maybe 1 hour to burned and always left some pool of wax.today i stared burning my candle at 7 in the morning (4") and is 1 o clock afternoon and the candle still burning just what it left of the wick. the flame is divided into two and the wax is a lake.at first when i thought the candle was burned ,the flame stared again.i'm doing this spell for about one month and a half.can someone tell me what that mean.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:30 pm

To me the candle flame split into two means that the couple is going to split up however, the candle burning overly slow means that it is going to manifest slowly. You might want to consider doing a road opener. Please consider getting a reading, for more personalized interpretation of your situation. Asking on the forum is going to get you a number of different answers that might only confuse you, cause you to get discouraged or etc. We can only give you a generalized meaning of the signs you told us.

Furthermore, keep burning candles, and see if they continue to burn this way.

Please refer to this link in the future as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA8

Bone Doll

Unread post by Bone Doll » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:58 pm

My gf and I just broke up. She cheated on me and claimed it only happened once, and we tried to work through it. A couple weeks later she broke up with me saying she's confused and wants to be alone. I don't believe it. Something just felt off. As it turns out I have a link from that guy. I thought about doing a vinegar jar to break up any further relations with the guy using the link. I'm not sure who he is, but I'm wondering if just using the link itself would keep my aim clear. Any advice on how to use it?

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:09 pm

I've had success using something along the lines of "unknown romantic rival," although I have to admit that I don't remember the exact phrasing I used. It was something close to that, though.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

carma

Unread post by carma » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:21 pm

Something interesting happened to the wax on my vinegar jar. I started the jar Tuesday and burned a black candle dressed with break up oil that night. I did the same last night, Saturday, stuck the candle on the remnant wax from the first and let it burn. I checked it this morning and saw that the wax from last night's candle separated the red pigment into its own layer sandwiched between the black wax of the first candle and the black wax left over from the one I just burned. The separation in color is very apparent.
Here's a picture I took with my phone, I apologize for the lack of focus but it's the best I could do. I sort of drew up a diagram of what it looks like in the corner of the photo:
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8787/wax.jpg

Considering this is a vinegar jar to separate a couple, what could this mean? I have never seen this happen before! Bizarre!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:34 pm

From the diagram it looks like a sideways human heart with the tubes of the heart at the bottom and stop with a crack in the heart. It looks like a broken heart to me. Given the diagram as I can't see the actual picture. Regardless of what it actually looks like there is separation and division which is a sign of some sort. Anywhoo to be sure I would get a reading from someone and you should probably get a better angle of the picture for the reader.

carma

Unread post by carma » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:03 pm

I definitely get the separation aspect, and I'll have to really sit and look at the wax some more to see what I get from it. The way the red is surrounded by black on both sides I see it as an oppression of love. In any case I see this as a good sign, but will definitely get a reading regarding this.
Thank you very much stars! : )

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:32 pm

i was wondering if there is a max amount in the number of items to be put in a vinegar jar? ive read other types of jar spells that say no more then 13..is it the same for a vinegar jar? i got a good amount of items and personal concerns for a new jar.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:43 pm

When it comes to any spell, the idea is to have a focus. If it does not fit with your intentions, then there is not reason to put it in there. In this case, you are either trying to sour a relationship or a person. I would go with either 9 or 13 items, but nothing is set in stone. If there is a purpose for it then use it, do not get caught up in the numbers. Constructing a vinegar jar does not have to be so ridged as long as you believe in what you are putting in...is going to help towards your intentions then it is fine.

However, do not feel like you have to put 26 herbs, and products in the jar because it is going to be more effective, and yield faster results. I can put in 3 items as opposed to someones 26, and get great results as well.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Thanks Stars that is good new to my ears. i definitely have more then 13 items including personal concerns. all of them fit right with the intentions perfectly.

ive got a really great feeling about this job. in the same day ive gotten my order from LM and my vigil has been set today!! how lucky..which means..ive got to get started now.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:08 am

Remember a little can go a long way. You want to not just use products suited for the goal, but products suited specifically for your target. Which will cause your target to fight more Red Peppers or Black Cat's Hair and Black Dog's Hair? Or will both have the effect you seek--making them angry then to fight and fuss? Find a good balance to achieve what you want.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:43 am

Great advice indeed CM. oh ive thought these jars out quite well. one is allergic to pepper and bees. the other i feel is quite easy to enrage. so yes both peppers and cat+dog hair. whats even better is these hairs are from animals that have fought before too. confusion is a great element for my goals too. i mean how great it is to add that to a drughead? hahaha.

but id not have any clue if it wasnt for this forum and great people that share their knowledge to others. so i thank you both Stars and CM. ive learned a wealth of info from the both of you.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 am

Dear writhklewn,

People make up foolish rules about the number of items permitted in a spell container all the time. I post back that it is all stupid rule-making about once a month. They don't listen. They read these rule-making things on the internet and drive themselves crazy with rules that ignorant and stupid people have posted and come here and ask for help with obeying the rules that never existed in the first place except in the mind of some obsessive-compulsive person or some fake-authority-figure who wants to boss people around.

Folks, there are no such rules in hoodoo. Ratherm there are TRADITIONS. Some of these tradition go back thousands of years. For instance, it was traditional in ancient Greece and Rome and Egypt and Israel to pierce a cursing doll with 13 needles. The 13 needles had specific places on the body to be placed (2 eyes, 2 nosrils, 2 ears, 1 moth, etc.) And those of us who make dollies according to that tradition use 13 needles in our cursing dolls. But that's not a vinegar jar, is it? So why insist that the tradition (not a rule, just a tradition) of 13 needles in a doll be transferred as a "rule" to the making of a vinegar jar. The 13 needles mapped 13 places on the body -- what is there to "map" in a vinegar jar? Nothing.

And a "vinegar jar" may not always contain vinegar -- or even be in a jar! it can be a lemon, not a glass jar. Just a lemon. And you can cut it open, lay the name paper of the enemy (or two portions of a cut-apart name paper, separating the names, for breaking up a couple) on it, sprinkle it with red pepper and Goofer Dust (for an enemy) or Break-Up powder (against a couple), tie it back up with a shoe lace (preferably of the enemy or enemy couple), and bury it. And THAT is effective, powerful, and traditional hoodoo work. Five items: 1) Lemon, 2) shoe lace, 3) name paper(s), 4) red pepper, 5) Break-Up powder or Goofer Dust.

Conjure isn't a role-playing game, where you have to memorize a bunch of rules. So don't go all wacky on fake "rules," okay? :-)

Thanks.

Your question has been merged into the long thread on Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers.

You should also read the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on bottle spells:

Bottle Spells
http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

and the Lucky Mojo Forum thread on Four Thieves Vinegar:

Four Thieves Vinegar Questions and Answers
four-thieves-vinegar-questions-and-answers-t7069.html

You can order Lucky Mojo Four Thieves Vinegar right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button:

WAT-FOU-GL04
Four Thieves Vinegar, 4 oz.
$5.25

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:24 am

Thank you, Cat, for reminding us not to go wacky. I nearly did that last night doing a freezer jar and counting ingredients. I finally said 'F--- it, it's either going to work or not.' and then got down to business making it.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 am

Maljen wrote:Thank you, Cat, for reminding us not to go wacky. I nearly did that last night doing a freezer jar and counting ingredients. I finally said 'F--- it, it's either going to work or not.' and then got down to business making it.
Good for you! That;s the way to get it done! It seems ot me to be about guidelines, not strict rules. Stay within the family of hoodoo and you wont need to worry about any strict guide-lines or "math-work" unless it is specifically called for!

I love Cat's analogy of the role-playing game...that is all too common with "maagickkall" users these days... :)

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:44 am

Ritual Sound wrote: Good for you! That;s the way to get it done! It seems ot me to be about guidelines, not strict rules. Stay within the family of hoodoo and you wont need to worry about any strict guide-lines or "math-work" unless it is specifically called for!

I love Cat's analogy of the role-playing game...that is all too common with "maagickkall" users these days... :)

-Joseph M.
I'm finding that to be one of my 'hard parts' with Hoodoo. Not over thinking things and letting things go and trusting and being patient in them working. I'm a bit of a personal control freak so just letting go and trusting in the unseen can be hard for me at times. However I'm learning and hopefully getting better!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Bone Doll

Unread post by Bone Doll » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:18 pm

I'd recently made my first vinegar jar and decided to keep it around for a bit so I could shake it up and charge it. I've noticed that afterwards there's a lingering feeling in my hand that's unpleasant. It's like a dirty, wrong sensation. It doesn't go away until I cleanse off. Does anyone else get feelings like this?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 pm

This is the need to cleanse yourself, you are probably feeling the negative energy.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:41 am

Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:26 am

Yes, back to back. Please see the proper way to lay a trick or dispose of a trick. No you can not just bury it anywhere. You should bury it in a graveyard or where the couple may walk over it or at least on one of the properties where the couple is bound to be together at some point for a visit. Why would you bury it in your backyard? Are you trying to keep the negative trick with you? That makes no sense.

Please read http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm

C
starsinthesky7 wrote: Why would you bury it in your backyard? Are you trying to keep the negative trick with you? That makes no sense.

Please read http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Ok sssoooooorrrrrryyy its not necessary to jump down my throat I wasn't born knowing all like you. I have read that page. I only had a memory lapse. I don't appreciate your tone and Its not nice or polite at all to speak that way
to people TRYING TO LEARN. If you find my questions too stupid please do not reply to them.

Blessings.
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 pm

I am so sorry. I can see how that could be condescending, which is not what i was trying to do. I was simply trying to point out you shouldn't keep the negativity with you. I should have added a smilely face or something. Again sorry!

waterlily

Unread post by waterlily » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:25 am

I am planing on starting a vinegar jar spell tonight. At what point do i do the self cleansing, do i do it right after setting the jar and puttin g it in a dark place? I know i am supposed to be shaking it and talking to it from time to time. Do i wait to do the bath ritual after i dispose of the jar? And how long do i keep the jar, is it till i learn of the result or is there a set time to get rid of it? Please help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:36 pm

With a vinegar jar, some people like to shake it often, and then dispose of it in a dark place each time they are done working with it. Everytime you are done working with it, you should cleanse yourself. You can do this through a bath, smudge with yourself with sage, and your home,etc. You can keep the jar for however long you like until you see results, or you can work with for a set period of time such as 7, 9, or 13 days. Then you dispose of it, which you should cleanse yourself again. I usually just smudge myself with sage, and then do a thorough cleansing at the end with a bath when I am done disposing of it.

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:23 pm

I am hoping someone could clarify a doubt a friend and I are having. We were discussing putting together a break-up vinegar jar using a lemon. We agree about the contents to be used except for two items.

Is it ok to drive 9 screws into the lemon? The premise behind this being that the screws twist into the lemon thus causing more distress in the relationship. Also, can the name papers (one written in black ink and another in red, anointed with confusion, separation and break up oils, and sprinkled with red pepper) face one another? This symbolizing that when they are together they will be confused and fight with one another.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Yes you can put screws or nails in the lemons. NO you don't want them facing each other, but you can put that stuff in between the papers through. The reason for the papers not facing each other is because you want them apart, not together, and moving away from each other.

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Thanks starsinthesky7!!

So, if the jar has been created with papers facing eachother, does another jar need to be put together? And if so, how are the items in the initial jar disposed of? Can the original jar be reused?

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Hi!

So last night (well after midnight) I created my vinegar jar. I thought about waiting until Tuesday but I know Saturday is a good day to start this type of work as well, and my energy was good, the late hour notwithstanding.

I would like some feedback on what I chose to use and how I put it together. Thanks so much in Advance!!

In the jar went the following items:

Liquids: Vinegar, Bitter Orange, Fresh Lemon
Dry Ingredients: Red Pepper Flakes, Whole Black Pepper, Black Cloves
Others: Cat hair, Dog Hair, 9 Nails
Oils: Confusion, Separation, St. Alejo (as I’ve asked him to assist me in this work, he is known to help in separations, in Spanish Alejo/Alejan means to separate, take apart etc.)
I also added a bit of Open Road (with the intent being that life takes them on different paths apart from each other.)
Herb: Moriviriv ( Had this at home already, not sure what the English name of this herb is but it’s known to sour even the strongest bond/relationship)

Personals: Some of his “ex” hairs from an old razor, a picture of him, a picture of “rival” and for her I was able to obtain her whole name (it’s a Spanish name, and she normally uses a nickname, but God was good and helped me find it out) her DOB, but not the year and I have her full address.
My question is; are the personals I have of her, strong enough?

On his picture, (red ink) I wrote his name 3x’s and crossed it with break-up with “rival” name 3x’s. I also wrote key words to help him “see” her differently.

On her picture, (black ink) and the same as above just names in reverse. Also writing that her journey take her away from “ex”

My petition was pretty simple, May every violent shake of this jar create disharmony, discord, dislike, anger and resentment in the relationship of “rival” and “ex”.

Sealed the jar (while I was assembling the items, I kept envisioning the end goal)

I then inscribed a black candle with both their names and put “break-up” between the names. The candle burn clean and strong, although in the beginning it leaned to the right for awhile, then I saw twin flames for a few seconds and then the flame stood straight up and burned tall and strong. Practically no wax, just the wick at the end.

I had a very good feeling about everything as I finally went to bed around 4 am, after a cleansing bath (and I burned a white candle in the other room as well) slept very well, then this afternoon, the ex called, not sure if it’s a sign, since it was short (he needed a mutual friends phone number) but he seemed upset and when I asked what was wrong, he said he didn’t want to talk about it, so we said our goodbyes and he said he would call me tomorrow or Monday.. not too sure if it’s related to my work last night or not..I think it may be a little too soon to see a sign..

I just ordered the Reconciliation Spell Kit and will begin that the Friday after it arrives BUT also wondered if I should consider starting a Honey Jar to keep on my altar? Thoughts, advice, feedback??
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:45 pm

I think that you did a good job. I cannot comment about any of the herbs in spanish as I do not know what they are, but if it make sense to you then that is fine. Signs are personal so if you think it is a sign then it probably is, but you might want to do some divination to see what he was upset about. In the future, I would ask about some feedback before you do or make a spell, that way you will not have to repeat it all over again and waste materials. But I understand this was hard since the forum was down. I think you did a great job.

Well, hopefully you have gotten a reading to see what the best course of action is to do in order to reconcile with a lover. Everyone's situation is different, and I think it would be wise during this time while you are waiting for any materials to arrive to get a reading. Often times, there are more factors involved to help reconcile a couple. However, it is good that you and your ex do have some communication. Personally, I like to concentrate on breaking the ex up from their current lover rather than do reconcilation work at the same time. It can help you avoid being the other lover while they date the current gf/bf. However, you can work them at the same time, but it can get draining if you are not used to doing more than a few things at a time. Personally, I would do the honey jar and keep it on your altar until the spell kit arrives as the honey jar is a slow and steady thing, but it gives longer last results, and keeps heat on the situation.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Thanks Stars,

I did a bunch of research on the Vinegar Jar, so I thought I was headed in the right direction but thanks so much for your support.

I did have a reading, the rival has done some binding spell on him (came up in the reading) So I began with invoking St. Michael via Revocation 21 day candle burning. but had candle problems I was lucky enough to get in touch with someone to advise me on how to handle that, basically re-start the 21 days, which I did.

In terms of our reconciliation, he (reader) was very specific about our meant to be togetherness, but that my "ex' is weak/easy to confuse (medical issue that I'd rather not discuss) this girl does manipulate him. Example, He told her, I'm going with J (me) to take the kids to the movies, because the girls want to see Eclipse and my son wants to see Airbender, at first she seemed fine with it, but then he told me after the kids (his kids are from his ex-wife, not rival just didn't want anyone to think I was a homewrecker lol) went to bed, that she started crying and that she doesn't understand why he still needs to be my friend/have contact with me (either manipulating him or she's just that insecure) So he didn't go and his son was stuck seeing Eclipse with me and the girls..

My ex and I broke up because he loves/wanted to be with me, but kept feeling like he needed to help her, and I personally was like, umm no.. But the rival was in a very abusive relationship previously and at first even I sympathized with her but then it got out of hand and we parted ways.

We've had several conversations about "when we find our way back", we both love each other very much and even though we live in different states, we talk everyday and see each other once in a while, or make plans for me to see the children. Our connection is still very much alive, but we seem so blocked at the same time.

I feel like the Honey Jar would be much better suited for us, in that my main purpose yes is to reconcile but also to keep that loving feeling flowing between us..does that make sense? I'm not so sure I should even do the reconcilation spell, since I don't really think we need it.
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:21 pm

You have stated several issues that you seem to not be addressing. First, you said he is very weak, and easily manipulated. Second, she is a good manipulator. I would address those things before you even try to pull him back over to you. I agree you should do the honey jar to keep him sweet to you, and all of that. However, if you do not address those things, then he is going to be forever weak, and probably wont leave her. OR it might be a situation where he comes back to your shortly, and then goes right back to her because she is able to capitalize on his weakness. However, the monkey wretch in this situation is due to his medical condition causing his confusion.

I understand that you have gotten a reading to understand the situation and understand that you and him should be together because you and him are meant to be together. BUT that does not address where you should go next in terms of spellwork. Not sure if your reader does hoodoo or is a rootworker, but if they are then you need to ask them exactly what you need to do to break them, and move him out of this relationship, and how you can do this considering he has a medical issue that kinda slightly complicates things.

penny_lane

Unread post by penny_lane » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:17 am

I am doing a chaos / confusion vinegar jar. There is a cork with 9 straight pins in it...today I noticed that the straight pins seem to have eroded? can that happen in a week? when I checked / shook the jar today there is only one whole pin left in the cork and where the other pins were it's all black and scorched looking. I can see a couple of the silver tops where i pushed the pin in but the point is gone. There are no pins floating in the vinegar. What do you all think?
Thank you Saint Martha for helping my family
Thank you Saint Expedite for your quick help
Thank you Saint Jude for helping me succeed in difficult times

mojojo

Unread post by mojojo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Just curious, If I wanted to break the vinegar jar in front of their house, would it be better to break it infront of the "target/intuders" house or infront of my ex's house, so the intruder will stop going to his house? I figured if I just broke it where they had to drive through it to get to their home it would be best. But, the intruder is currently doing "work" on my bf and is oviously familiar with hoodoo, so she would probably know what it is when she sees it. Hmmm..I better think this one through alittle better. ;-)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Well before you do anything you need to address the intruder, and the work they are doing. You need to either put them in a mirror box, and/or make a doll to bind, and blind fold them full of poppy seeds, black mustard seeds, red pepper, calamus, licorice, and knot weed to contain and restrain the intruder. Then you need to uncross your ex, and you need to employ some protection.

A vinegar jar would be used to separate, but I would look into using some barberry to bar someone from the person's home. Personally, I would go for the doll, and the mirror box to not only restrain the person from your ex's house, but to also restrain them magically wise.

And to answer your question, I would break it where they both are going to cross over it

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 pm

wraithklewn wrote:well its official... i make vinegar jars explode in a matter of days. i just made this one too.. 24 hrs after..the bottom blows right off. guess its reading time on the matter. i even made sure i didnt shake it hard at all this time.
Well, that does it for me. I was thinking about a Vinegar Jar, but I've seen too many posts here about them exploding. Think I'll just stick with Hot Foot products, they have worked very well for me in the past.

Mama D

Unread post by Mama D » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:56 am

I have a Vinegar Jar I've been working for about two months. The spell was going very well. I had been using it to separate an abuser from their victim.

The Good News? The abuser moved away. The victim is thriving. YAY!!

The Bad News? My cat went bonkers last night and knocked it over. It spilled all over my altar and the floor. Since it was the middle of the night and my husband was asleep, I did the first thing I could think of, which was to throw salt over the spill. My INTENT was to keep the spell from invading MY space and causing negative problems in my household.

Does anyone have any suggestions for clean up? More in the spiritual sense than actual sense. I am not worried about the physical clean up. I can do that, but what suggestions do you have?

I'd like to know about clean up.

Disposal of the now empty bottle.

Should I "reboot" the spell to ensure it keeps working?

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 am

You may take it as a sign that the work is complete. Perhaps a quick divination on that would be in order.

If you have Chinese Wash, or 13-Herb Bath, or VanVan, or Uncrossing bath salts or oils, you could use those with some water to wash the area down. Florida Water could also work, as would diluted ammonia.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mama D

Unread post by Mama D » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Great thank you Devi.

Any advice on disposing of the bottle.

I apologize for taking so long to respond.

Blessings

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm

i have a question about vinegar jar, i have one for about 3 months and i burn the black candle with both names and between them "break up". the question is this one. i burn the candle Tue and sat. well sometimes the candle do a lot of pool of wax, and other time burned completely with not sing of wax. the couple i know they are still together but they have a lot of problems, i want to know if i should continue shaking and burning the candles until they are separated/.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Yes, and that would be the best thing to do. I am doing something similar right now (not for a client), and they are having problems but just keep at it they will break up.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:13 am

Thank you, Start. By the way let me tell you that you, CM and Devi, you guys are my heros. Yours answers always help me a lot

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:06 am

Recycle it off your property.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Helpthyself

Unread post by Helpthyself » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:44 am

Hi All,

Just a quick question, I've read the vinegar and honey jar spell threads and I had a thought, in the same way you can bury your honey jar in a potted plant to keep in your home (live in an apt.) couldn't you do the same for a vinegar jar and send it to the couple (they also live in an apt, so laying it where they will walk over is pretty difficult!)?

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:12 pm

When a sweetening spell is deployed in a potted plant, it is placed inside an apple or onion, into which the roots of the plant will reach, and the roots will then draw the spell's enery up into the plant and the plant will radiate the spell's intention.

A closed vinegar jar cannot be effectively deployed in a potted plant because the roots cannot reach into a closed jar.

However, you can bury a vinegar bottle on its side, but that could not be in a potted plant, as it would be a trap be for them to WALK OVER. You could also make a pin hole in the cork or lid and deploy it upside down as a dripping bottle spell. See the illustration and explanations at :

http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:23 am

Vinegar is a powerful corrosive.
catherine yronwode

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Hello all!
Always trying to learn something new!
Has anyone ever heard about using ashes in a vinegar jar? If so, how are the ashes obtained (just burning a piece of paper)? And what is the purpose of the ashes?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:24 am

Hmm, I have never heard of this. But i would love to hear the answer. The only thing I can think of is if you put the ashes of the picture of the people you want to separate. Just a thought or a guess.

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:33 pm

We all know that the information we read online is not always the most reliable. But, I did read somewhere a spell that was created for someone (an enemy or nosey neighbor) using a lemon in a vinegar jar. Ashes were added to this jar. I don't copy other individual's spells, but I do like to learn from them and I was wondering what was the significance of ashes in the jar. I know this forum is primarily for the LM products, but I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge this topic. I did look through the LM catalog to see if ash could refer to a particular substance, but didn't find anything that would make sense.

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Im new to this n i read that you can do vinegar and red peppers for a couple to argue and break up, well i just tried it i put theyre picture n the names but o noticed that container feels tight like air in it, am i doing something wrong or is it normal?

aurora15

Unread post by aurora15 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:30 pm

I want to do a vinegar jar spell for my husband (we are separated but not divorced) and a new woman he met and is starting to go out with him. I understand this is a period where he will meet people but I love him and want to work things out but first I need this woman out of the picture. The problem is I dont have her name or a picture of her and they are abroad so no one I can trust to find out for me.

He is my husband and I will not stop at anything to save our marriage. Olease let me know if I can use a piece o papaer or a doll baby that represents her. written like "woman that is dating john smith"for example. I know everything else that U should put in the vinegar jar and will as soon as I can a break up spell kit.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Have you had a reading on the situation aurora15?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Yes you can use her general description. However, I do think you need to get a reading to see if you can save this marriage. I mean you can cut this woman out of his life, but another might just come and take her place. So i would recommend that you get some divination to see if the issues you and him have can be worked out.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:14 am

It is probably the vinegar which can create some gas like fumes when inside the jar. It is fine.

tiredofdaBS

Unread post by tiredofdaBS » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:47 am

How long will it take to see signs? Also, it seems that da couple are more closer than before is that suppose to happen, i used red peppers, jalapenos and vinegar

aurora15

Unread post by aurora15 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:38 pm

I wish I could get a reading however my economic situation right now does not permit it.

I feel in my heart that he is my husband and I love him and know that he still has some feelings for me, though we have been through a lot for a long time. I can feel it when he looks at me and how nervous he gets. I just know, sometimes you just know.

If I had the money right now believe me, it would be the firts thing to do.

However, right now all I can do is a vinegar jar, as the situation needs inmediate attention from me and have no name or pic of the other woman. All I need is a chance and someone (you, all my hoodoo sisters and brothers) who can help me out in carrying out this spell jar. Any good recommendations will mean the world to me and I will be forever gratefull.

I send all of you my blessings and hope someone can help me. Thank you all.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:18 pm

so what happens when a family member of yours blows out a candle on a vinegar jar because they are nosey and ignorant? because thats what just happened to me. i suppose i can no longer do any vinegar jar work on these particular targets?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”