Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intro by reader book-reader curiouslyhere

curiouslyhere

Intro by reader book-reader curiouslyhere

Unread post by curiouslyhere » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi,

I am not very witty when it comes to creating usernames, and yesterday when I had to think of one for this forum, I finally decided on "reader" because I love to read. But..it just dawned on me that it could be misinterpreted that I am a "reader" as in a tarot reader or psychic reader. I am not, and apologize for that misleading name.

I have questions about two related issues, but the topics seem to be separate on this site ...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Intro by reader book-reader curiouslyhere

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:52 pm

I changed your user name from reader to book-reader for you. You did not find this post, however, and came back with the new user name curiouslyhere. I have bundled all three names here, hoping you will notice.

Regarding why we limit queries to those dealing with products or life situations:

We are not here to give you readings, but to offer you spell work in the hoodoo tradition. At this forum, spells are listed by their purpose. If you ask about two purposes (which you did), the spells you asked for will be filed in their separate purpose areas. Your initial post has been moved to the introductions area.

I have moved these to where they go.

Please do not post this amount of text again. Your questions are simple, and we can reply to them quickly if you do not complexify them.

1. How to get my ex to see his mother for who she is and her selfish, manipulative intentions.

This post is now here:

Spells to Open Someone's Eyes and Bring About Clarity
spells-to-open-someone-s-eyes-and-bring ... t6916.html

2. Get my ex to see the wrong he has done to me and my son. I am not looking for reconciliation.

Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize
bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... 3-480.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

curiouslyhere

Re: Intro by reader book-reader curiouslyhere

Unread post by curiouslyhere » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:53 am

Hi Catherineyronwode,

Thank you so much for taking the time to clarify, simplify, organize, and generally clean up my mess of postings. I apologize for the long text and confusing multiple postings. I genuinely thought my first post had not posted and had some trouble accessing the first account I made and thought there was a technical issue so I started over. I appreciate your taking the time to help.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2018 Public Forum Introductions”