Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot or Send Away Ex-Partner Friend Suitor Family Member

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Hot Foot or Send Away Ex-Partner Friend Suitor Family Member

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

I am not clear as to why you don't call the police (or go to the police station).

Or, contact the state bar association and they can give you an attorney pro bono.

You do have options.

Yes, here are some protection spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Please take action spiritually and in the mundane world. We're worried for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

dalexander
Newly Registered

Unread post by dalexander » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Hello!

Just had a question that is similar to ones posted but different in some ways. I basically had an intense albeit short fling (4 months) with a girl after breaking up with a girlfriend of four years... we made long term plans but because of outside circumstances ie going through a breakup i rushed into things too soon. I quickly realized after things had gotten really really intense that she was not actually who I wanted. Anyways she moved to the city i wanted to move to for years and in 2 years i am still moving there. In the past, she has been very obsessive/aggressive in contacting me... recently its been better... however i want her and every semblance of her gone. I have asked her not to talk to me because I dont want things to be the way they were. I got back with my girlfriend of four years. With some bad judgment made one or two lapses in talking to her again... because I felt bad about the situation and to give the situation closure. I felt like I had led her on even though I had no negative intentions. Anyways she has moved away but still comes here to visit her family... She started co-opting a ton of my interests and developing personality traits that were a very unique combination of ones that deeply define me. I mentioned this to her and she is defensive and tries to spin the story. Also shes been doing stuff like gossiping about me... Spreading lies to all my coworkers... and she keeps repeating over and over that we are destined to be together...Posting passive aggressive posts about me on her instagram for months... (i have blocked her but i can still see her instagram) and continued to occasionally text me until recently when i blocked her number.
I dont have any reason to hold on any kind of connection with her anymore. I am trying to work on myself creatively and spiritually and my relationship and i just want her to be completely out of the picture and for her to drop her obsession with me.... and stop taking on my interests and personality traits that are so obviously no anything she would be interested in otherwise. I do not feel that she is dangerous in a way that would cause anyone bodily harm but she is definitely detrimental on my mental and emotional health and relationship with my girlfriend. She started hanging out in the punk community in the city i want to move to because of me... and im worried that she will put her claws into it before I get there and I wont be able to get her out of my community. (i have been in the punk community for years... and its really special to me) She has no real interest in it... she is just doing it to spite me and/or try to prove to me that we can be together.

So now that I have given you the story... I have specific concerns. I was considering doing a cut and clear or hot foot spell. She is not a bad person but the things she is doing out of spite are negative.. and she might even be attempting to do work on me even though she doesnt fully know what she is doing yet. Anyways my questions are
1) given the situation what is the most effective method? I dont have her hair or picture.... only pictures are online. I dont have anything shes given me besides gems and one sticker. i got threw out or burned the rest. She doesnt live in my state anymore so i cant bury anything near her door.

2) Also i just realized today i have the gems she gave me on my altar. They are awesome and i dont want to get rid of them if i dont have to. I have saged them many times. I just wonder if having something from her on my sacred space is bad especially if i am trying to drive her out. Also... not sure i would know how to dispose of them in a respectful way if i did need to get rid of them.

3) She used to work at my job before she moved so alot of my friends and coworkers know her. I am sick of having her name brought up... I am sick of having to pretend to be cool with her. I have used kind of half*ssed methods like burning a candle without it being dressed and burning her things... but now I need something more powerful.

I sincerely appreciate all the help.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:41 am

Hello dalexander,

I am sorry you are experiencing this. It sounds kind of intense. I merged your topic into a thread that is dealing with similar issues. Read over this thread as there are ideas in here that can work for your situation.

It would be easier to drive her out if you lived in the same city. However you can still do some work to move her away from where you want to be. I would suggest a moving candle spell similar to the Break Up spell talked about above except have her be the black figural candle moving away from you. Have your candle facing away from her and moving close to a candle that represents the city you are wanting to move to. If that city has a particular color associated with it or some other thing like that use a candle of that color, you could load the bottom of the candle with a small map or picture of the city. I would suggest using a 6 inch black cat brand candle, you can find them here (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#offertory), just do something to connect that candle to the city you are wanting to move to.

You could also include some stop gossip products and hot foot products on the candle representing her. Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

dalexander
Newly Registered

Unread post by dalexander » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Thank you much. That is great advice. I never thought to merge those ideas with one another. I will do this asap. Also any advice on the gems she gave me being on my altar? are they detrimental?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello, dalexander ,

If you have touched them then your DNA is on them.

I personally wouldn't use them.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:23 am

****UPDATE****

Hello Miss Aida... well yesterday after all that has happened I finally was able to get him out but with the help of my relatives, and let me tell you they wanted to leave his stuff on the curb! My mom sent them and a friend of our family to my house because he has was scaring me lately and his vibe just seemed dangerous, which gave me horrible anxiety. Anyways I was getting soft yesterday and was about to let him come into my apartment and they yelled at me not to because he would come up, talk shit and not want to leave. I honestly believe that to be accurate, but mind you... he was supposed to come on Saturday and then Sunday to get his belongings and ignored each of my altogether six text and just as I knew he would; he popped up yesterday without a text or phone call to ask if I were home or not and told me "I'm coming now to get my stuff" as if I were on his time. Anyways he was acting so crazy that he told me not to touch his stuff and of I do I am giving him money to pay for it because its not mine to touch, and blah blah blah. Skipping along, after they helped get him out he sent me a text telling me I put his business "on blast" and watch how many ppl are going to find out my business, and called me a nasty low life bitch that feeds off the government :'(. I can not believe he threatened me like that, nor that he called me that and I have been blaming myself since yesterday afternoon. I am going to get a Cut and Clear from him, do protection work but now should I do something to send back all of his hateful negative energy, and something to eat his conscious alive? If so please tell what should I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

OMG, that is just terrible!!

Take care of yourself first. Do the cut and clear and ALWAYS do the protection.

Then, afterwards, we can talk about what you want to do to him. But I don't think you ought to do anything right now except take care of yourself.

He doesn't seem the type to feel guilty....

PLEASE take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:48 am

Miss Aida

You are actually very accurate about his not feeling guilty because he has all of the characteristics of a Sociopath! I am most definitely going to do the cut and clear because I should NOT feel guilty nor bad, and now I just want him to stay away forever. The part that pisses me off is my daughter begged me not to let him stay with us and warned me that this was going to happen. I feel terrible. Thank you for your help :) :'(

MoonMemories

Unread post by MoonMemories » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Hello,

I recently ordered a Hot Foot spell kit (still in the mail) and my intention for this spell is to get a woman to leave me and my boyfriend alone and to get her to stop interfering with our relationship and I want her out of our lives.

I have a concern about my situation because my boyfriend has a child with the woman that I want to target in my Hot Foot spell. I just want this woman to leave both us alone for good and stop interfering with our relationship and our lives. Is there a way that I can Hot Foot her so that she will just stay out of our lives and out of our relationship but not move away and take my boyfriend's daughter with her? This woman is very toxic and manipulative and she needs to be stopped in her tracks. This has been going for months and she is making it VERY difficult for my boyfriend to have contact with his daughter and VERY difficult for my boyfriend and I to have a relationship. I have never performed any Hot Foot work so any experience or advice is greatly appreciated. I have also ordered the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit to perform after my Hot Foot work to protect us from this woman and her behavior and actions. Thanks for your help!

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:38 pm

If you hotfoot her you do run the risk of her taking the child. Maybe consider a honey jar to sweeten her instead? Or maybe a skull candle to influence her to play nice. Or a freezer spell to just stop her interference?

I'm not an expert ... but maybe you could reach your goal via a different angle ( or several at the same time ).

The child could easily provide you with the target's personal concerns ....

Hope this helps.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Hello, MissT666,

This is a very delicate situation. And a "tricky" one.

So I agree with Moonbreath. You have to be careful about what you do because of the child.

And I LOVE the idea of an Influence skull candle spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the very best with this situation.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonMemories

Unread post by MoonMemories » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:09 am

Hi,

Thank you for your advice on this. I have been working a honey jar on her for about a week or so and it seems to sometimes keep her at bay and sometimes not at all. I am definitely going to do an influence skull candle spell on her, I like that! ( and probably a freezer spell as well) As far as personal concerns she sent me a handwritten letter to my place of employment (she doesn't know where I live) telling me what a terrible man my boyfriend is and telling me what a terrible person I am for being in a relationship with him, wouldn't this work for a "personal concern" ?

Also, is there any kind of separation/breakup work that might be applicable in this situation? I need her to leave us alone and stop her interfering so that we can be together. She is using her daughter as a manipulative tool by telling my boyfriend that if I am around their daughter or around him that she will take their daughter away from him so that he won't be able to see her. I feel like I need to work this from more than one angle as MoonBreath said. Thanks again!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Hello MissT666,

The daughter does make this one more complicated. That letter can certainly be uses as a personal concern. You might even make a few photo copies of the signature to be able to use in multiple workings.

I almost wonder of some Cut and Clear work by proxy on her would be a good way to go. You can check out that product line here (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html). Make a doll baby of her, put her signature in the baby to help make the connection, and work the Cut and Clear products on her to help her let go of the negative emotions she seems to have attached to your boyfriend. This may make it so she is still in her child's life but stops causing you and him trouble.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:33 am

The Cut & Clear to help her get over the man is another great angle :!: You could also work the candle separation spell where you gradually move the candles away from each other. You know, the one where you name a candle for her and another candle for the guy ( have them back to back ), and each day move HER candle a little farther away from his. You can even do attraction work to help her find a new man so she will have someone else to focus her attention on ( in which case, her candle would be getting closer and closer to another candle named for the unknown man ) . I think that is how the spell works, but I've never actually done it.

I think in some cases we have to be very tricky and sometimes ( even though it can be hard ) we need to BLESS our enemy to accomplish our goal. Give it some thought ... if you could ( in addition to the other work ) help her find a new man to put her energy into ... and perhaps specify a man who believes children should have relationships with BOTH parents ... you could help her, you could help yourself, you could help the child and her relationship and access to her father, AND you could gain an ally.

I hope things work out well for everyone. Take care.

christy1

Unread post by christy1 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:54 am

Hi everyone, hope you can direct me.

I broke up with me ex in November (my choice). He was separated from his wife for 5 years. All of a sudden, out of nowhere he tells me God told him to go back to his children. He said he doesn't want to lose me but he wants to be obedient to God even if it means he has to be miserable for the rest of his life (I know it's his wife making him feel guilty about wanting a divorce).

He and I have a 28 year history of friendship and dating, our relationship was beautiful. We reunited while he was separated.

His wife always uses the kids to manipulate him. We still keep in contact and he is confused and depressed. He feels he has no choice because of the children. This woman has always brought him down and he looks really bad since he has gone back. He always text me and call me but I won't allow him to see me because I refuse to turn into his mistress.

I want to know what can I do to get this woman's guilt trips and manipulation out of his mind and stop her from constantly using him and manipulating him. Its like he's afraid to set himself free from her. Every time he leaves she uses the kids against him. He is a great father, but she just leeches off him and he constantly says he hates his life but he has no choice because he wants to be in his kids life without the drama and this is the only way he can do it.

This is my soulmate but she has to be cleared out of the way so he can be free.

What should I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, christy1 ,

Welcome to the forum!

I have moved your post over to another thread that deals with the same issues that you are having.

Please take a look at these 2 pages.

Please pay close attention also to the Hotfoot recommendations: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

I am so sorry that you are enduring this.

I hope that e can help you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

christy1

Unread post by christy1 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:14 am

Thanks so much Miss Aida

christy1

Unread post by christy1 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:52 am

I have a question, should I hot foot her or something else? They have children together and I want him to be able to see them. She already tries to use the kids to get her way. I also want her to no longer want him or be attracted to him in any way for any reason. She only wants him because he does EVERYTHING. She's a manipulating leech.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:06 am

Hello, christy1 ,

Then you might want to try an influence skull candle spell to put ideas n her head. Find the spell here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

christy1

Unread post by christy1 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Thank you so much. This does help. I appreciate your guidance.

Westafricanmm
Newly Registered

Unread post by Westafricanmm » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:33 am

Hello all.
I hope all is well.

I am preparing to do a hot foot protection on my roommate in my apartment.
My room is on the left and hers is on the right. We were friends in college and decided to get an apartment together, but this started to get VERY bad after the second month.

Now she threatens me, she curses at me, she locks me out.... she's gotta go

We both have our names on the lease, and I put in way too much work to just up and leave. I want her to voluntarily leave in peace.

If i put the hot foot power by there bedroom door, how can i sprinkle it discretely enough to not leave a mess?
Also, what happens when her foot tracks pick up the powder and she walks into the kitchen or bathroom? Will I be affected to?
Most importantly, I have a guest from France staying with me. Will she be affected by the powder when my roommate leaves residue?

Is it true that I have to walk backwards to my room after I sprinkle the powder by her bedroom doorstep?

I'd like to know how to successfully make this happen without causing harm to her, myself , or my house guest.
I don't want to hurt her. I just want her out.

Feedback and advice please :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, Westafricanmm ,

We relize that you are new, so we ask that you please do not double post. You have already asked these questions on the introduction thread. This is called: "Double posting" and is against the forum rules.

Also, please do not start new topics. I have explained to you on the introduction thread where to find the correct places to post. You also posted in the wrong subforum.

Now, to answer your question, maybe you ought to wait until your company is gone?

If you state your intention while sprinkling the hotfoot, it ought to only affect the person that is was named when you sprinkle it. Just don't sprinkle a lot.

Yes, it is better if you walk backwards while you lay this trick.

And for protection from her curses, here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps

Good luck with your spells
HRCC Graduate #1631

moniquebee23
Newly Registered

Unread post by moniquebee23 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:37 pm

I'm looking for a candle with spells of some sort to keep away an ex boyfriend who is constantly trying to get ahold of me & involve himself in my relationship. I've been broken up with this guy for 3 years & I have a 3 month old baby with my boyfriend of two years.

I've considered restraining orders but would like to try this approach first. I would just like this guy to leave my family & I alone.

any suggestions? thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:54 pm

A Hot Foot candle would be the candle of choice, but Hot Foot spells always work bet through physical contact as wlll as remote or distance candle work. Please read this free web page i wrote about Hot Foot spells and you will probably get some further ideas that come out of old, experienced, and traditional ways of working:

Hot Foot
http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

If the person is wicked and you want to hit harder, you might consider Run Devil Run candles or blending together spiritual supplies for Hot Foot and Run Devil Run. Here is a web page on this type of product, with spells:

Run Devil Run
http://www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi all,

I had done a combination of LM Break Up/Banishing powders and Break Up oil on a candle meant to banish my lover's ex gf that he moved in with. I put the candle on top of a vinegar jar (loads of red pepper flakes, LM War Water, cider vinegar, ground lemon peel, and a "hotfoot mix" in which I included alum, poppyseed, iron filings, sulfur, salt, red pepper/black pepper). Afterwards, I went to do cleansing and had a very strong feeling that I shouldn't do the hyssop bath for some reason (never felt this before) and so I just used a bit of water and florida water to clean up, would there be a distinct reason my inner thoughts would tell me it wasn't time to cleanse with hyssop? Just curious. Thank you.
Seeking to learn more.

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Greetings all,

I'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong spot, I would like to know what working to perform to make my mother in law go back to her country. She has come to visit us for a few months and oversteps her boundaries, doesn't speak English even though I have tried communicating with her in her language somewhat, she really only speaks to my husband and tries to talk to my 2 kids. She even runs after them especially my 4 year old and tries to stuff food in his mouth! I told my husband I don't want her doing that. This is a woman who in the past has tried fixing my husband up with other women she deems suitable for her son because I'm not good enough. Forgive me but she is such a witch and I no longer feel it's my home. I am so uncomfortable. I read about hot footing...placing powder or some of the oil in her socks and shoes which are easily accessible but the problem is my children are young and sometimes will put on other people's shoes while playing. I am afraid they might get a hold of an item I hot-footed. Any recommendations on how to handle this? Would a freezer spell be ideal or hot footing be more appropriate? I did get hold of a strand of her hair. Thank you for taking time to read my post.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:15 pm

Hello, Mysticmama4 ,

I think both would be appropriate

Try putting the hotfoot insider her shoes.

Here's another spell that I like a lot:

www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:25 am

Thank you Miss Aida, I truly appreciate your advice to me. I am always in tears since she came and it's only been two days. She makes fun of me...said my arms look like 2 bags of potatoes. I am so hurt and before she came I ecently was very sick that I became anemic. My husband just informed me that if he has his way she will be living with us....not just a vacation! I am trying my best to get better. I do not feel strong enough to do the working. I want to put all my strength into it. I was thinking to have Hot Foot Lights set for her at the Lucky Mojo church. I have set lights in the past...Very good staff. Would it be better for me to do this myself because I have her hair? I just don't feel strong enough right now, it sounds shameful I know but I just feel zapped of energy. I have to stay strong especially for my kids. I feel so stupid I can't stop crying.

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:07 am

I think until I feel confident and strong enough I will read up on workings and gather my info so I will be better prepared when I'm ready to start. Thanks again for your advice

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:51 pm

Hello Mysticmama4,

Miss Aida and Miss Cat gave you some great advice, but I wanted to quickly say that there is absolutely zero shame in feeling too zapped to do your own rootwork. It happens to me all the time. Have the church light your candles if you're up to it; it really helps to feel like there's someone in your corner anyway :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:28 am

Hi all,

I have a question- can Hot Foot drive someone away who is in contact with someone on Facebook? My boyfriend is in contact with a girl he went on a few dates with years ago and ever since I discovered she has been talking about my mental ill health with him thinking she knows it all about what I have (wow, so you have a degree in psychology, that makes you know all about me?!?) I want her gone off his Facebook and out of his life. I feel she is a bad influence.

My understanding after much reading and being a part of the Lucky Mojo forum for over two years now is that Hot Foot can cause a person to be unsettled and roam around unhappy away from the person you've asked. I'll ask my rootworker more about this if need be. She has bipolar disorder and depression, has come off Facebook several times in the past apparently and added my boyfriend recently.

If I get a Hot Foot spell done on her, can it possibly make her bipolar worse and can it cause her to come off/delete Facebook or does Hot Foot not work like that?

Another thing is, when doing the petition, I want it to affect HER, and NOT my boyfriend. So when writing the petition or asking my rootworker to, I plan on saying "X will be driven far far away from Y and come off Facebook for good, never to return in Y's life again". But because I will be mentioning my boyfriends name I don't want him to be under the Hot Foot spell? I'm not sure if that makes sense at all :-(

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi, further to my last post, my rootworker has suggested a few tactics- Stop Gossip vigils (to keep her quiet), Inflammatory Confusion (to cause a Facebook blow up) and Hot Foot (to drive this girl away). Can Inflammatory Confusion and Hot Foot be used together with good affect especially if someone has a mental illness? Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:06 pm

Nony65 --

Yes, they can, and this is a good idea, actually.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:14 am

Thank you Sister Jean!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:53 am

Hi,
I want my man's ex gf to stay away. I only have white candles and controlling, commanding oils and powders and calamus roots. Please help me, what can I do keep her away? I found out they're still talking and met up a few days ago. I despise her but don't want to harm her. I'm not able to make vinegar jars or freezer spells here. Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

Yu can try commanding her to go away. Put it on the candle and then roll in calamus wit your petition

But, Hot Foot would also be needed for a better effect.

www.luckymojo.com/hofoot.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shashute

Unread post by Shashute » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi all
I have a lil unique situation. My fiance, whom I love dearly, is still being pursed by his ex. I have managed to block her in many ways. She sent me a text about the rest if her items. Something that she said which caught my attention, she said she us surprised we were together fir that long. It just kept replaying in my mind. Well anyway, I need her ,to stay away from us. What would you recommend for me to use and how to do it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Hello, Shashute ,

the hotfoot spells (as I had recommended to you on a different post)

And/or the banishing spells

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

If he still responds to her, you may want to perform break up spells

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Julieann
Newly Registered

Unread post by Julieann » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Need help with running away a few colleague but my son work in the same place.
How to do it for the people I ment to do it to and it don't affect my son?
Need your help now please.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:51 pm

Hello, Julieann,

As long as you call the name of the person into your spell, nobody else should be affected.

If you don't trust that, then have him wear Fear Not to Walk over Evil

www.luckymojo.com/fearnottowalkoverevil.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

djmynx
Newly Registered

Unread post by djmynx » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:57 am

Hello all! I am new to this form, thank you for adding me :)

So here’s my problem:

I need my son’s dad out of my house ASAP, like yesterday lol. I don’t want to do him harm but he needs to go & agreed to but is now refusing. I do not have the $ to get an eviction & really don’t want him hanging around leaching off of me anymore than I have to. Things are getting ugly now & it’s not good for my son.

1) What would be a good spell or option for this?

2) If it won’t work because I am too emotionally involved how can I find a rootworker in my area?

Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:19 pm

djmynx,

Hotfoot is a bit harsh for what you seem to want to do since you said "no harm", in that case you would be interested in doing a moving candle spell, and using separation products to end it without the fight. Salt is also used to remove an unwanted person from a home along with a broom.
Being emotionally involved does not effect the ability to do the work.
salt:http://www.herbmagic.com/blessed-kosher-salt.html
Info on salt: http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html
Broom straws: http://www.herbmagic.com/broom-straw.html
Figure candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural
Separation products and info: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

djmynx
Newly Registered

Unread post by djmynx » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:10 am

So sprinkle salt in the corners of my home or mix it with pepper & toss it after him whenever he goes out? And as far as a broom do I put one upside down at each door he uses?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:29 pm

djmynx,

Toss salt as he leaves to send him away and turn the broom upward when he leaves to not return. I would also order the Separation product bath and sachet powders. Wash his clothing and during the rinse cycle add dissolved bath crystals into the water so it gets on his clothing. Dust his clothing with the powder and also if you like dress items he touches with the oil. http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”