Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:58 am

Mrs.Brown.

Yes you are correct signs and movement are personal and some people receive more then others. What I lift from your post that is helpful to others doing work is regardless keep the faith, you must have faith that it will work, that it is done. Sometimes we do not see what is going on in the background, but the end result is exactly what we wanted. Also important to remember to be specific in petition and realize that it will happen but not always the way you think or expect it to happen. Thank you for sharing.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:36 pm

I’ve been working on my situation for about 4 days so far the signs I’ve seen are our favorite songs we used to play all the time keep randomly being played on the radio. He also drives a Jeep, & I keep seeing Jeeps everywhere. Not to mention our favorite kinda bird (not sure the name right now but basically they just ride the wind in the sky all day)I keep seeing in the sky all over in multiples 2-12 every single day. I’ve not had any dreams of him that made sense I had one the other night we bought a house, & we’re walking around it, & he vanished so no clue what that would mean.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:58 pm

Maddyfan2020 ,

Keep working and having faith in the work. Watch for signs and movement and of course manifestation which is the purpose. Pray to see clear signs that you will know and understand, they will come. Dream may mean he is there but suddenly gone ( is this reconciliation work?). LM is also a good use to have them set a candle at the church to burn relating to the work.

candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil
The church: http://missionaryindependent.org/

briley57

Unread post by briley57 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:15 pm

I’m not sure if this is the correct area to post this, but I looked, and thought this topic was best. I looveee hoodoo, but the anxiety in me tends to takeover and produces doubt in my mind about my work. I was wondering if anyone out there knew of how to overcome this. How do you trust yourself and trust that your work will be successful? I feel like this doubt, and worry about my work slows it down and confuses what my actual intentions are for my work. Also, how do you do a spell or work and just forget about it? This is a big issue for me as well. I spend a lot of time think about my work after I’m done, and I’m constantly telling myself to change my thought pattern and just think positive outcomes, but I feel like that isn’t a good thing to do withervvI feel like, if i can forget about the work, I won’t have any doubt about it, and will be able to see my intentions/desires manifest faster and more intensely. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Briley57 -

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post these particular questions but faith is a BIG part of removing doubt, that and learning the way others do things, and doing it that way. Do what others do that works, and once you get the feel you can start to create your own workings.

Reading Hoodoo in theory and practice is a great start - http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Reading books on the subject and following the advice - http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
And taking Cat's Course are all solid ways of building your confidence - http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html

As for who told you to do a working and "forget about it", I would say thats contrary to what most here would advise. Ms Cat even spoke about it in a recent Hoodoo Rootwork Hour (which you should also listen to.) - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... otworkhour - If I can find the reference, I'll share it.

[EDIT] - The show was Waiting for Spell Results with Sister Girl - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... girl-81218
The chat log can be found here - post386847.html?hilit=forget%20it#p386847
"2018-08-12 17:43:25 catherine yronwode Set it and forget it is often mistakenly equated with "Lay your trick and don't look back."
"2018-08-12 17:44:14 Papa Newt Set it and forget it doest really work for many things. Magic, baking a cake, etc."

I hope this gives you some direction on how to remove your doubt, build your confidence and start seeing change.
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:32 pm

Yes JayDee this is reconciliation work. I have that candle I’ve got all kinds of oils including Return to Me that I’ve been using. I say a prayer to my candles, & speak my intentions daily.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Briley57 -

Rev James gave some amazing post and items to look into and listen too. The idea of set it and forget it which is not a rule nor true, and impossible to do really if you want something and care for it. But to me it was meant or said as a means of not to obsess over it, lay the trick and move on or dont look back. I read a lot of post and I respond to many post and I can tell you the amount of people who come and ask worry questions over and over about things that are not necessary. I wish for them not to be so anxious in their work and have faith as though it has happened and given to them. When I first started many many years ago I also had an issue with fear or, its not working or I cant do it. I learned to push through the negative self-talk, reaffirm in a strong voice I can do this and im doing it with God! Or id say get behind me Satan ( quote from Jesus) and continue the work. I no longer have those issues at all. You may benefit from a mojo such as crown of success to learn and give you confidence feed it also with master oil.

Crown of success: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-crown-of-success.html
Master oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Maddyfan2020 ,

Consider adding Psalms 23 and 32, often read together for reconciliation work over the candles daily, and even a photo of the target when you have time.

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:35 pm

Awesome idea I’ve not read Psalms at all to my candles, but do have a photo. I’ll start that tomorrow.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Another Psalm for reconciliarion is Psalms 45.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:29 pm

Is this a sign/movement?

So I had started the spell for my boss. I just completed step 1, which is dumping a mixture of Boss Fix-Essence of Bend Over-Influence-Do as I say-Commanding-Attraction-Love Me-Fire of Love-Bewitching-Master-Power-John the Conqueror-Stop Gossip-Law Keep Away-Jupiter mixed with some potting mix near the driver side of my boss's car, I also handed her a paper dusted with this mixture of powders. I especially mixed the powders in that order.

So today, we were going over my upcoming one month of leave. She said she is worried about me during this trip, and friend requested me on facebook and said "you better add me on facebook so we can talk".

I can tell from her voice that there is a genuine worry and insecurity tone to it, like she is almost afraid of losing me. This is way different from what she was like a few weeks ago, which I could only describe her as "mean, cold, and bitchy". Is this the beginning of her loving me and adoring me? Like how I petitioned it?

My promise, I will write a complete testimony once I finished everything for the spell and saw some results, right now I just wanted to see if this is a sign or movement of the spell starting to work.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:27 am

mastersirius678 ,

I would consider that movement her worrying about you and adding you and telling you to add to facebook to talk while you are gone.

teamotanae

Unread post by teamotanae » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:09 am

Is it normal that a lil old lady (Irish Accent) showed up at my door today with a lucky charm (1£) and told me she reads palms anytime for 10£ . I have lived in my home for 5 years and this has never happened before.... I’m a bit behind on starting an uncrossing spell and preparing to start tonight (wanted to start full moon but got really ill)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:18 am

teamotanae ,

Noit really odd depends where you live, Ireland? England? Be careful, some of those readers are scams and use people. I am not sure if I see it as a sign to the work you are doing. Starting an uncrossing now is a good time as the moon wanes to remove the negativity. Read Psalms 51 to cleanse. After you dry dress with a new oil such as fiery wall to protect you from getting crossed again.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:08 am

teamotanae
Jaydee has given good advice. I would also add to that to do a spiritual cleansing after your work.
I would recommend 13 Herb Bath. this will help Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, and dispel evil.
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
Good Luck. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

teamotanae

Unread post by teamotanae » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:17 am

Thank you JayDee and yes I live in the UK

And thank you Edward T

I purchased the uncrossing kit with mojo bag and the firey wall of protection kit from LM

Blessings x

VenusRising777
Newly Registered

Unread post by VenusRising777 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:56 pm

Okay, so I definitely did have a dream about my target after completing my reconciliation and love drawing spell but I don’t know what to make of it exactly.

In the dream I know that he was pretty upset about our breakup and went to a bar to drink and hang out with some friends.

I was still at his place and getting really upset because he had left and I was wondering what he was up to. I would send him text messages that make absolutely no sense in the waking world like : “ Hey, I’m still at your place. Can you tell me where you put my cats clothes because I want them back”.

In the dream, I was getting upset because he wouldn’t respond to the question about my cats clothes. I was thinking of texts to send him that sounded angry because I was hurt that he wasn’t responding.

Not sure if this dream was a good or bad sign. But perhaps it was a good thing that he didn’t want to respond about where my cats clothes was.

I know that in the case of a breakup returning personal items to your ex signifies the end of the breakup because you’re giving your ex their personal items back.

The dream was interesting in the sense that he and I texted each other last week because I told him that I needed a book back that I had left at his place. He asked me when and how I’d like to have all my personal belongings returned to me and I said we could meetup sometime. We still haven’t spoken about when we will be meeting up to have my stuff returned since my work schedule is busy. But I will be contacting him soon about meeting up for my belongings....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:21 pm

VenusRising777 --

This dream sounds like a negative sign to me -- your upset hurt and anger and his failure to respond in the dream do not bode well.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

VenusRising777
Newly Registered

Unread post by VenusRising777 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:36 pm

:( darn.

Well I do hope I get other signs (hopefully positive ones)

This doesn’t necessarily mean that my spel won’t manifest, right?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:29 am

Hello VenusRising777,

I would give it some more time. Don't give up!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:22 pm

VenusRising777 ,

I love the reconciliation spell kit, has you take a bath, burn a candle for 7 days and make a mojo. You write a letter to the ex and dress it with powders. The letter is asking for reconciliation, which is scary I know, but its a great release and lets your intention known. Then do the work for the period you are willing and then stop. Also if you have reconciliation powder you can dress the items you give back to him with it praying he will return to you. Psalms 23 and 32 are often read together during reconciliation work to draw a lover back.

Inford

Unread post by Inford » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:51 am

My rootworker “added” to my work and the same day my target contacted me.. came to see me the next day and everything was fine.. this was last week. But now this week she’s super distant, not really talking but tells me good morning and added me on Facebook.. I’m so confused are these good signs of movement? I think I’m pretty much expecting things to be moving super fast like the movies 😕

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Hi Inford,

Go to page one of this topic and read Miss Cat's post about what the candle shop owner told her. In particular, check out the part about movement towards and movement away from. I believe your question is answered there.

Just of curiosity, does your root worker offer you updates on what he/she does and a "progress report" of some sort? I think if you're working with a hired rootworker who's working on your behalf that these questions should be able to be answered by him or her.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Inford

Unread post by Inford » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:44 pm

Hey I don’t see the post you’re talking about, could you post a link please? And no he doesn’t do a progress report but he’s been working my case a little over a month and it’s been good so far it’s just now we’re not bad but not good like I thought we would’ve been...

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:50 pm

Inford,

It's the very first post of this topic discussion on page 1.
See the page numbers at the top or bottom of your screen? Click on page number 1 and took l you'll see Miss cats very first post in this thread.

vasm

Unread post by vasm » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:28 pm

I have read on this thread that there are both good signs and bad signs, movement towards or away from your goal.

I've been working on my target since we broke up, and on that day she told me she didn't want to talk to me anymore, to hear anything from me anymore.

Recently, a mutual friend showed me a text where she asked about me, and about some other things going on with his life. She seemed happy that this friend told her he was helping me getting over her. I would consider this a movement of sorts, because she went from not wanting to hear a thing from me to spontaneously asking about me.

What I am unsure of is that if this is a positive movement or not. She is very proud, very stubborn and tends to be very resentful of people, specially exes, and I don't know how much of these personality traits could be coloring that movement.

So what does everybody think?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:42 pm

Hello Vasm,

Generally speaking I would take that as a good sign however considering what you wrote in the last paragraph of your post, one couldn't be too sure.

Could she be hoping you are not fairing well? Could she herself be doing magic but to cause detriment?

If she possesses the traits you claim I don't think you could be sure unless you received a reading.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:15 pm

vasm,

You left out a bit of information regarding the topic, including how long you have been working? A few days? Weeks? Years? That all matters. Signs come and can be ongoing or right away then movement and of course the end result. Rather than explain it away ask yourself, how long has this gone on, what movement do you see, and look at the sign you received from this perspective. I am with Dr. Darensbourgh that this can be her simply wanting to be happy to hear you are hurt, or wanting to know how bad you are. some people get pleasure in pain. When was your last reading on the subject? What work have you done? This all is important.

vasm

Unread post by vasm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:33 am

I've been working on this person since October 22nd. I made a sugar jar just with roses and cinnamon and a ring that person used to wear, and burned white undressed candles. When I could get access to herbs and hair I had stored not in my home, and a love oil, i redid the sugar jar, including love herbs and the targets hair. Started burning a mix of white and pink candles, dressed with the love oil and rolled in rose petals, lavender and the third herb depended on how I was feeling on the day. Burned candles on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Burned also a single 7 day pink candle, dressed with the love oil (I felt like the work needed a little more push). Readings indicated conflicting feelings, sometimes sweet, sometimes angry and most often a mix of both. Last reading was about a week ago. I don't think she is working any magic. And I don't know if she could be happy to hear I'm suffering. She tends to either ignore people she is mad with or go directly to them to say something and make them feel bad. For signs I saw that person's name and surname everywhere, and it's not exactly a common name. That is why I am not sure if that movement was good or not.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:35 am

vasm,

My advise is to pray about it, stating to God that you received the sign but are unable to understand it clearly, and please provide a sign that you will understand. Every time this has happened to me, when I ask for clarity I get it. Seeing the name is sign, what was the context of the name when you seen it? Was a love song playing? Was a break up song? Was the name in a tv show where someone broke up? The context is the clue to the meaning. As for the work you are doing, consider adding reconciliation oil, sachet powder and balm of gilead buds, all used to heal anger. You can learn more about that on this forum topic: spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:48 pm

I'm wondering, have any of you guys ever observed your target while your candle for that target has almost finished burning?

What I mean by that is, say the target is someone you work with, you light a candle to make that person fall in love with you, or dominate them with Bend Over or whatever. The candle only has a tiny bit before it finished burning, but you have to go to work and be near the target.

This just happened to me. As some of you may recall, I have a problem with my boss. Well, I lighted my Bend Over candle along with Boss Fix candle to get my wish. I had to go to a dinner social event where my boss and my coworkers will be socializing. At this point, both my Bend Over and Boss Fix candle had been burning for at least 3 days, and they are both near the finishing point. While I was at dinner, my boss aka my target suddenly jolted, like almost being electrocuted. But it was only an instant, then she went back to her normal behavior. I know I am not seeing things, that jolt was very unnatural. Then I realized that one of my candles must had burned out, I went back home from dinner, and I was right. The Bend Over candle had burnt out, no wax left at all, the herbs had all been burnt, only the glitter had left there. The Boss Fix candle is not finished yet.

Personally, I had this kind of jolt before, so I think there has been spells being casted on me. I had pissed off a few witches in the past in a Wiccan facebook group, so there is no telling what they did to me as revenge. I learned that the one kind of people in this world that you ABSOLUTELY do not want to piss off are witchcraft practitioners or a hoodoo rootworker. Magick is a powerful thing, use it responsibly.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Hi mastersirius678,

That is very interesting, and you could take it as a sign that your work is out there. I hope you get good results!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:29 am

Miss Athena

Well, I still think I need to do a reading to get a good understanding of the results. Nothing too crazy happened with me and my boss yet, but things might already started moving in the background.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Hi mastersirius678,

A reading is always a good idea to get a sense of what is happening beyond your observation, as things can progress in subtle ways. Good luck and do please keep us posted.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Miss Athena

I will, already had a couple signs (I think), but I'm saving that to the person I'm getting a reading with, for now, and eventually the testimonial section after I see concrete proof that my boss did exactly what I directed her to do.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”