Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Nation Sack Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Nation Sack Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 pm

awdmoon+,

Yes seeing or hearing the name in context is a sign. Keep doing the work. Watch for movement such as him communicating with you. Then finally we want to see manfiestation.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:25 pm

Hi, I am going counselling now. i have to work on my anger. my counselor suggest don't contact him sometime let him to calm down from the thing i did. After I texted him to pay for the damage i did its has been 8 days i did not contact him. Counselor told me give him 3 weeks. I saw a thread saying keep contact to reconcile. I know definitely if i text him to pay money, he will nice to me. But not to get back with me! Now, i am thinking contact him or wait. I don't want show him i am desperate.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:31 pm

awdmoon+,

Your counselor is giving advise based on mental health. Yes contact is important in reconcile work however based on the event I may wait if I was you. Perhaps do a reconciliation kit and when you send the card send his payment to him as well.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:59 pm

Yeah order tranquility oil, and incense,and anoint a white candle with the oil and have the incense burning. You can also add a few drops of the oil to a bath and soak in it, and or anoint yourself with it. Try not to overthink the work

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:54 am

Thank you j82. I will follow what you said. I will wait.
Thank you Pyromancer, Yes, I need tranquility oil to make me calm. I have problem with sleep and eat.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:32 pm

I have a question when making a nation sack if we out Magnolia Leaves in it and they break is that bad? Like that leaf is so jumbo how can the entire thing fit in a mojo

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:54 pm

Pyromancer --

You can crumble up the leaves to put in a mojo. A whole magnolia is often used in a bed spell, and that is why we sell them whole.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

southerncajun
Nation Sack Questions & Answers

Unread post by southerncajun » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:35 am

Are Nation Sacks good for long distance relationships? I will be with my target starting tomorrow for 14 days. While there I will be able to collect personal concerns and tie his nature. I will also be starting my period while I am there. But I know that I shouldn’t travel with my nation sack due to the xray machine at the airports, from what I understand from reading this thread. Am I good to just start the nation sack during my next period even though he isn’t in the same state? I hope my question makes sense :)

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:34 am

southerncajun ,

I have never heard that a women had to be on her period to use a nation sack. It can be started at that time, but it is worked from then on as needed, and women who do not have periods also make and use nation sacks.

It can work for long distance, the distance does not effect the mojos effectiveness. I agree do not travel with it.

Feed him some of the blood while you pray the petition to bring him to you in love.

southerncajun

Unread post by southerncajun » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:44 am

Oh ok thanks! In the instructions it says to start the ritual on the first night of your period which is what I was referrig to, but i am relieved. Thank you as always!

southerncajun

Unread post by southerncajun » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:51 am

Hello!

Question. For my nation sack that I am working on-
What if I was able to get my target’s cum on the string yesterday, but instead of falling asleep, he left. So I was not able to actually tie the string.

Am I at a loss? Or am I still able to tie his nature?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:10 pm

southerncajun ,

You can still use that item. Wait till he comes over or on the phone and pull it shut. Call him put on speaker phone after talking a min say hold on call his name when he responds tie it shut .. wait a min to respond to him and say hello and act like you never called his name. Have him over again and add more cum, go in the other room and say his name and pull it while he is there.

southerncajun

Unread post by southerncajun » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Thanks JayDee, as always!!!

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

I have a few quick questions regarding the Nation Sack before I decide on whether to buy it or order something else from LM.. I tried gathering information from the forum and looked on the NS link, too..

First, do I have to be on my period when we have sex? I know I have to put my mensus on roots and coins, but wasn’t sure if I could do that and then a couple of days later have sex with him off of my period.. I’m not sure if he’s into period sex or not honestly which is the main reason I ask.. What do I do if he’s not into period sex?

Second, is there a time span in which all 9 knots have to be made? Is it one knot for each time that we have sex? What if we have sex multiple times in one night, is it still just one knot or as many times we have sex? Once the first knot is tied has the spell begun or is it once all nine are tied?

Third, do I call his name out for each knot?

Also, he likes to “get off” on my face.. He’s the first guy I’ve been with that does it & it’s kinda weird in my opinion, but whatever.. Can I just run the white string through it even though it’s on my face?

Does this all need to be done at once or can I find a white cotton string and begin the process of tying the knots now & then once my order comes in put my mensus on the roots and coins, put them in bag & then add the already tied string with it?

Thank you so much for your time and patience & help!

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:37 pm

Pertaining to my previous post, I found that I can just run the string over my face and get his cum on it, which is great because that leaves less chance of getting any of my fluids mixed in..

I also saw that a NS is ongoing work that can be opened.. I hadn’t seen that part before.. I’m still curious if I can begin on the string now while I wait for the bag or if I have to create the bag first and then put the string in last & then just add other personal concerns as I get them..

I had assumed originally that period sex was the only way to go, but was I wrong? Is the need for period only important for the roots and curios?

I saw the need for dimes in the NS.. We have the same birth year 1987.. Can I get two dimes with our birth years and then the other 7, other years? I read something about using change that he’s given you, so that you can control his money? What about using dimes that I find in his truck or house, would that still work? Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:29 pm

CuriouslilThing ,

1. You can save the period blood and put it on when you are doing the work, dont have to be at the time of the period.

2. One knot works but many use the 9 and dress them properly, you can do all 9 at once, do 9 over 9 days, that is a personal choice. If you go with 9 pull it shut all at once.

3. one time when you pull it shut.I think he may get suspicious if you call his name 9 times and dont respond lol.

4. Yes its fine that way, just make sure none of your fluids ( spit etc) is mixed with it.

5. Yes start now and finish then is fine.

6. Two coins from the birth year is fine, dress them accordingly. Im not sure on the other 7 coins. If you can do same year it be a nice pattern in my opinion. Ask him for change to get a soda then use it. To control a person I like asking then using it but that is my method, to me its like them giving permission. You certainly can steal it and use it.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:33 pm

I made a nation sack back in July. It has worked well. Now I don’t know what is wrong. The guy I did it on told me he is turned off from sex, and said he is done. He has not seen any other woman. Is it possible the nation sack can do this? I have been feeding it three times a week. Mon Wed and Fri

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:13 am

Pyromancer ,

No a nation sack does not suddely turn against you and make the opposite happen. God answers prayers or he dont, he does not give you the opposite of what you ask. I would get a reading to see if work is being done on him by another person.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 pm

I opened the sack today and took an item out and looked at it. I know you are allowed to open the nation sack. Would that have any negative effects? I put the item back in

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:00 pm

Pyromancer,

Taking an item out and putting it back in will have no negative effects. You are encouraged to do so each time you purchase so that you can identify the contents; especially if you are trying to learn this tradition.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”