Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

lanadelrey

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by lanadelrey » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Thank you, I’ll sign up. I’m going crazy, I don’t understand, he gives me no answer as to why he’s acting that way, he won’t reply to me, right now I can’t stop crying... what should I do? What else can I do?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:29 pm

lanadelrey,

I would stop contacting him and give some space. Chasing a person, calling them, being desperate has never brought a person back. You are probably chasing him further away. I would take a spiritual bath to take off any crossed conditions from you. Stop focusing on the right now and think of terms of in the next three months he will be back with me. Then do work expecting to see signs and movement and finally a manifest of this work. Burn a figure candle of him and you , moving his to you ( since you want him to come back to you), Pray and petition God to intervene and pray as though it happened IE Lord the love and relationship between me and John Doe is of reconciliation, joy, marriage, if it be your will Lord may this relationship continue now and forever in your name amen. ( not a perfect prayer but to give the idea of praying for the purpose). Work a honey jar on him, take a photo of him and puff cigar smoke in its face at night when he is asleep and speak as though you are him and his thoughts: I love Jane doe, I miss Jane doe, I should Contact jane doe. Im worried your emotional state may interfere with the work. You need to step back take a breath and attack the work with the objective it will happen, not being over emotional and acting out each day. I like to pray Psalms 23 and 32 together for reconciliation work. I hope it helps!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

FaithGirl

Unread post by FaithGirl » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:53 am

lanadelrey,
I’m doing some reconciliation work myself so I really understand your need to see results. When we’re frustrated we tend to do the wrong things though... Take a step back of it all and cut any contact for a couple of weeks. You need to give him some space and why not a chance to miss you. The more you push for an answer the more you drive him away. If he’s angry then giving him some space it’s so important. When I broke up with my bf after a huge fight he literally blocked me for a couple of hours. But I didn’t contact him for two weeks. I texted him a couple of days ago asking him to discuss about it and he seems more eager to do that. I have the church to burn some candles for me and I’m also doing a honey jar myself along with burning pink candles for reconsiliation. It looks like I have some signs and some movement too so I’m giving it time. There are times I’m getting desperate so I do understand you. When I do feel that I’m reading through these pages. There’re so many people with success stories. So if it worked for them why wouldn’t work for us? But I’m trying to have faith in the work I’m doing. Have faith and be patient. A reading as everyone else said would be an eye opener. For half an hour and for the info that you’ll get they’re not as expensive. Plus it would give you a direction of what work you should do. I thought I couldn’t afford one too but I just decided to cut on something else and I prioritised that. I wish you good luck and I hope you’ll get the results you want soon!

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:46 am

Hi guys,

Thank you for your answers I’ve been feeling really bad lately so they made me feel better.

I know I shouldn’t contact him, like when I stopped contacting him three weeks ago, after two days he was back and saying that he loves me and wants to marry me etc and then he left again for no reason.

So after this and a week with no answers from him I stopped contacting him again. Four days later I see him on Instagram dancing and kissing some random girl at the club. I don’t know if he did that on purpose to piss me off or not, he’s been mad at me for two months now and I don’t understand anything and I’m so angry about what I saw and so, so sad.

I know it’s so cliché but I really think (and he usually does too) that we’re made for each other. I just wanna forget all the drama and forgive each other and just be together. So now I’m afraid that if I stop contacting him he’s gonna do that with another girl again.

Thank you JayDee, I’m gonna take all of your advices and do that.

FaithGirl, my heart is with you and I hope your situation is resolved too <3

Yeah I’m getting desperate and feeling hopeless too I’m really sad. He always comes back. I sound so dumb and naive but I really love him and he does too. Thank you for the good luck wishes <3

I signed up for the free radio show reading and I’m hoping to have enough money in the next couple of days to get a paid reading as well.

So do you guys really think I should stop contacting him? I’m worried that if I do that he’s gonna forget about me or go see another girl like last week.

Also, I bought some honey because I want to do a new honey jar with the honey I bought and I was wondering:

1) what happens if you open a sugar jar you’ve made previously and moved it to a new jar?

2) Could I open the sugar jar I made and take some of the stuff inside and put it in the new one or is that a bad idea?

3) Should I just do a new one altogether?

4) Do all the herbs minerals personal item have to go inside the folded paper or can you just put them loose in the jar?

5) And should I stop doing the Intranquility spell?

Again thank you so much for your replies. You guys give me hope <3

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:45 pm

lanadelrey --

1) Not a problem.

2) That's okay.

3) No reason to throw anything away -- folks mix honey and sugar, and anyway, you can cook with the leftover portion.

4) I strongly prefer the herbs in a petition and prayer packet as that means i can later use the sugar or honey in cooking, which is an important, although optional, part of this work.

Please read and post further questions about sugar and honey spells here:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

5) You are running two scenarios at the same time and they do NOT mix. The prayer you say over the honey or sugar is certainly at odds with the prayer you say over the Intranquil Spirit candle. Which prayer is sincere ad which is not? Only YOU can answer that question.

Please read and post further questions about the Intranquil Spirit here:
intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... t5469.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:09 pm

lanadelrey,

Here are some products I think would be great for you in your situation. They can be used in the honey jar, on the petition paper, on candles. Also some items to help when he does return

Reconciliation products: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-reconciliation.html
Return to me products: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-return-to-me.html
Stay with me products: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-with-me.html
Love me products: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
Break up if another women: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-break-up.html
Road opener to use to cut through the blockage and open the roads: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-road-opener.html

Balm for reconciliation: http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
Deers tongue leaves for communication: http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html
Rose petals for love: http://www.herbmagic.com/rose-petals.html

7 day/7 herb bath for love work: http://www.herbmagic.com/7-herb-spiritu ... -days.html
A Nation sack mojo hand for when he returns to keep him: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Great book on reconciliation work: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Great book on sweetener spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

WaGaBa

Unread post by WaGaBa » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:35 am

Hello Folks :),

I have a question? My ex and I broke up a few hours ago and it was in a big way so I haven’t had a chance to have a reading yet but from all of the other readings I’ve had he’s my soul mate.

Every time we have broken up in this way it’s for weeks or months at a time and he usually won’t talk to me during those times and of course I want to reconcile again.

I think I need a cut and clear on myself. Although I love this man very much and I want to be with him, when he breaks up with me due to his insecurities and untreated mental illness I get so depressed that I can not do anything for weeks and it feels so unbearable. So I want to do a cut and clear for my feelings for him while he’s broken up with me because it’s very unproductive for me and I have a small child and my child needs me at my best and I can’t be my best if I’m overwhelmed and depressed over this man. But at the same time, I want to do a reconciliation candle or spell on him to bring him back because we were a family.

I want to know can I do a cut and clear spell on myself while I do a reconciliation spell or candle on him?

What do you guys think? Any advice productive advice would be very helpful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:31 pm

Hello, WaGaBa,

I am sorry to hear of your breakup.

Personally, i think it is a terrible idea to do a Reconciliation spell at the same time as a Cut and Clear spell. It creates an inherent conflict in the narrative of your intention. It is chaotic and self-contradictory.

I recommend that you also look over this thread:

Love with Mental Illness Depression Bipolar ADHD Schizophrenia
love-with-mental-illness-depression-bip ... 21335.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:38 pm

WaGaBa,

We do Cut and Clear work in order to fall out of love with someone unworthy. Occasionally the unworthy person might go away, do thorough repentance and reformation work on himself, and return to you as a worthy partner. But that's not the main purpose of this kind of work, and this outcome is rare.

I still think it's a good idea, for the reasons you state.

Here's the Lucky Mojo Cut and Clear page: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

The Cut and Clear spell with the two candles has an elegant ending: a list of good qualities and a handful of jasmine petals -- jasmine for psychic perception, don't you know! And doesn't that sound like a great beginning for a love mojo?

To return to your original question, Reconciliation work is not absolutely out of the question after Cut and Clear work, but it is extremely unusual. I doubt it would succeed unless your man was determined to rid himself of the false assumptions that led him to break up with you over and over.

Before you begin this work, do some research about codependency. See how well it describes your situation and plan your magical work accordingly.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Dave65
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dave65 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:15 pm

I met this nice young beautiful girl in December 2017 it was love at 1st sight for both of us and things got intimate with us.

The problem is someone from my family is in that girl's family so we had to keep it a secret for a while.

The girl was so crazy inlove with me that no one could get her to stop dating me, her mom was a bit suspicious but wasn't sure,

The mom liked me as well but didn't know I was dating her daughter. The girls family wasn't into me dating her and it became a problem. We still kept it going for nine months before things started going down hill. We kept arguing like often since we were now living together at my place and her mom too, her mother kept fighting against me unknowingly pushing her daughter to stop dating me, she was like a boss at my place she kept doing things and saying things to insult me. I never responded just kept saying it to her daughter.

My gf says I should send her home but i was so soft hearted I refused.

There was this big argument with my gf and I in September which led to her leaving with her mother, tbh I was hurtful to her emotionally.

After they left I did something really stupid to get her back but things got worse and her family was glad so they could finally make she leave me.

She kept talking to me by phone. But her aunt kept pushing her to stop communicating with me.

She finally decided to obey and permanently cut me off, now she's hates me like poison. Her family is against me and I still have feelings for her tho she's moved on.

I miss her tho it's been months apart I wish we could be back together but without her family involved in our relationship.

Really need help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:22 pm

Dave65 --

Because it was a bad breakup with you acting out badly ("I was hurtful to her emotionally.") and the time apart has been so long ("months") and she is not on friendly terms with you ("she hates me like poison"), i see little way to solve this problem with a magical spell. I think you should get a reading to see if there is any possibility for folk magic to help before you undertake trying to use herbs, oils, candles, or prayers to assist.

I suggest a reading from someone at AIRR who will be honest and open-minded and not try to promise you something that cannot be delivered. AIRR readers are here:

http://readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Inford

Unread post by Inford » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi I have been trying to post for a few minutes now and I hope I’m in the right place. I just have a few questions and I really hope someone can please help me. So I’ve had some work done on a lover and it has been very successful but on Friday things were a little different. We didn’t speak at all on Saturday but we spoke on Sunday and I went over to her house but she was acting a little mean(just a little) mind you last week she was telling me she missed me etc.. now here it is Tuesday and she’s barely communicating with me.. I just want to know is that normal and what should I do? Just back off and let her come? Also I have a honey jar but I doubt it started working yet because right now she’s acting as if I don’t even exist.. Can someone help me please 😔

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:42 pm

Inford ,

I responded to this question in the general love questions on the forum already. Please do not post the same question in multiple post, this makes it harder for the forum moderators who have to clean the site up.

Here is a link to the post pg 17: general-love-spells-questions-and-answe ... 1-960.html

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi,

I’m doing all the work you told me to do every day, with the honey jar, prayer, etc. I’ve stopped doing the intranquility spell and just focusing on love spells and prayers. Why are psalms 23 and 32 good for reconciliation work? Any ideas how long it’s gonna take and any other things I can do? I’m getting a reading hopefully this weekend. I still haven’t heard from him, it’s so out of character. Thank you for your help!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:21 pm

Hi lanadelrey,

So there are some things you need to consider:

1) You explained, what in my estimation, is somewhat of a toxic relationship. Although magic can be powerful, you are still dealing with human emotion and human will. Consider for a moment that as strongly as you want to reconcile he could, just as strongly, not want to reconcile. If this is the case then you have your work cut out for you.

2) Secondly, you've to remember that you were performing a very coercive spell that involves the invocation of a very viscious and malevolent spirit. Don't let the pink fool you, the intraquil spirit will not just stop because you tell it to stop or because you've changed your mind and decided not to burn the candle and perform the spell anymore.

3) In addition to summoning the intranquil spirit, you described a situation that was already chaotic and to this you've added additional problems and now you're expecting a miracle here and it is simply a nunrealistic expectation. Magic, although a supernatural science, is very practical and is still a science. Magic, while it occurs on the spiritual and supernatural plane manifests itself in the physical ad natural realm. Therefore you must approach it realistically.

4) Miss Cat has a great system of determining how to govern oneself afrer performing spell work. Look for signs in 3 days, movment in 3 weeks and final results in 3 months. It's kinda like the 48hrs "rule" law enforcement agencies use. After that time period, the likelihood of you achieving your goal is statistically unlelikely.

5) The 23rd psalms is one of the most powerful psalms. It can be employed in any form of work . The 32 Psalm is to receive blessings and favor from God in general matters.

I think you need to wait to get your reading done and wait til you receive futther information.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Inford

Unread post by Inford » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:37 pm

One last question, I’m sorry if I’m about to say this wrong. So when I initially had the work done she instantly contacted me after a while of no contact.. she’s actually contacted me 3x but does that mean that the work fully manifested? I hope it’s not a dumb question I’m asking. Basically being that she contacted me is that the end of the work or the beginning? Last week things between us were REALLY good, this week not so much.. is that normal? Her being distant & hot and cold? Someone help plz

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:25 pm

Inford,

There is no cause for alarm. Your messages read as though you are panicking. Reconcile work, or any type of magick for that matter, is rarely an overnight success. I consider what you are experiencing to be "movment".

Continue to let things play out the way they will and just watch and wait. Continue the work if you must but you need to remain calm and have faith. You will work against yourself with negative thinking and paranoia.

Inford

Unread post by Inford » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Thank you so much..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Inford,

Dr Darensbourg gave you fantastic advice and is dead on! If you keep down this obsessing path it will only make things harder or kill the work. You need to step back and not over think everything. As for Psalms 23 and 32, I was taught to use them together because they numerically come together, as well as the great use of them, Psalms 23 32 is the the mirror image of the Psalm in numerical value ie coming to one another.

Forum on over thinking the work: over-thinking-ocd-negative-thoughts-whi ... 21617.html
Forum on movement and manifestation: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

StephieLoveK

Unread post by StephieLoveK » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:02 pm

Hi i had a quick question. I have the reconciliation honey Jar set off of here, and I thought I saw one of the posts talk about performing this while the moon was waning? Is that accurate? Sorry I am still trying to find the answer to this.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:12 pm

Hey there, StephieLoveK,

Just in case you are not aware, although I sense you may be, working by the moon isn't a hardcore must. It's optional and can have its advantages. Again, I just wanted to throw that out there in the event you weren't aware. With this in mind, the hoodoo tradition, and every other tradition I'm familiar with that uses the phases of the moon, would not perform this type of work to a waning moon. Drawing in, Returning, you'd want to perform these sorts of workings to a waxing moon.

ophio

Unread post by ophio » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:35 am

I'm working through reading through all the posts in this thread and I know it's basically the same questions and answers over and over, but you know us folks seeking reconciliation can need a lot of reassurance...

My husband and I separated six months ago after being together for seven years. There's a mix of factors leading to our separation, including mental illness and huge material/legal/practical struggles.

We had very limited contact but I woke up in the middle of the night about a week ago and felt *compelled* to message him and tell him how much I still loved him and missed him, so I did. This went really well and he quickly agreed to get counseling together. I started working with St. Anthony and reconciliation oils to support us and at the end of the 9-day novena my husband coincidentally scheduled his first meeting with the therapist.

I did a reading, which confirmed what I said above about the root of our problems (immaturity and mental illness) and current obstacles (financial/material/legal problems and divergent careers) and clearly indicated therapy. Talking to my husband, he says he forgives me completely, loves me and considers me his best friend, but is not considering returning to me as my partner at this time.

My question is this: I want to have a vigil candle lit for us during his first therapy session, but what should I go with? Reconciliation work seems to be going well (and it seems someone else was working on us beforehand, too?!). I'm researching road opening/healing/crucible of courage options to help deal with our problems, but since he hasn't started considering returning I'm not sure if this is the time yet. I was thinking Fire of Love, Love Me, or Return to me. Thoughts?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:53 am

ophio --

Thanks for taking the time to notice our decade of work in this forum, as we deal with "the same questions and answers over and over." We really do care, and we do take time to listen and respond to those who are hurting.

Congratulations on your good work so far. You are doing very well. Saint Anthony is helping you, i can tell.

I suggest a triangle of three candles: Reconciliation, Return To Me, and Saint Anthony.

I would wait on such niceties as Fire Of Love until he is back in your arms again.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:30 am

Ophio,

It seems like things are moving in a good direction thus far. You are in a good place...thats the good part. Now we just basically want him to want you again. Keep up the reconciliation work for sure and as you surmised return to me products would work well for this.

There are several things you could do.

You could try to influence his thoughts with a red skull candle dressed with influence oil being sure to write in your petition exactly the outcome you want. Down side to this, however, is that in my experience influencing someone is usually best when there is a one time decision to be made. If it worked, the affects could likely wear off with time because the thought is being planted into his mind. But just like all seeds, they need nourishment to grow which is why I suggest working this kind of spell but adding something else for more longevity.

I would do a lodestone moving candle spell. You will need a red male amd female figural candle to represent the both of you, two white crucifix figural altar candles, and a pair of matched male/female lodestones and Return To Me powder (and an optional vigil light of an appropriate condition. Saint Anthony would be a good choice).

Inscribe the figural canfles with both of your names and birthdates. Dress them with oils of love, passion, sex, and desire Dress the crucifix candles with blessing or holy oil and to the lodestones you will feed magnetic sand.

Place the altar candles on both ends of your altar or workspace and imagine that there are two squares on each side of your altar. You will place each of your candles in the center of their own imaginary square. You start them about a foot apart with the lodestones at their sides.

Place in incense in a brazier in the center back of your work space (if you are using the optional vigil candle you will place it 5 to 6 inches in front of the incense burner. Make sure it is dressed with appropriate oils.)

Light the altar candles first to enter into the presence of a The Most High followed by the incense as an offering and then pray the 23rd Psalms. Next you will light the candles representing you and the one you love. You will read the first chapter and after doing so sit in silence, meditate, or pray a prayer or an incantation from the heart. You will pinch or snuff out (do not blow) each candle in the reverse order as they were lit.

Day by day as you perform the ritual you inch the representative candles and the lodestones in closer together little by little repeating the same process in the same order. On the last day, day 8, the candles and the lodestones will be completely touching their mate. You will tie the two candles with red thread and allow them to burn all the way out.

I love doing this ritual..it has broguht me great success many times. Remember to do it in conjunction with the skull spell. I recommend starting the skull on a Monday and beginning the ritual on a Friday.

Good luck!

Hadadat

Unread post by Hadadat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello again.

I am wondering if y'all could recommend a spell or working I could do in addition to my honey jar for my ex to return.

I've done a reading on the obstacles keeping us apart and the action I must take to overcome it. I got the two of pentacles reversed as the obstacle and the chariot as the action I must take.

I am seeing the two of pentacles as him feeling overwhelmed and trying to prioritize his goals so he can get where he wants to in life. I feel the chariot is telling me to keep pushing forward with my efforts, even if it's indirectly currently.

Is there a working I can do to help him with his issues without being in direct contact with him?

Thanks for any input!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Hadadat --

See the post directly above, by Dr. Darensbourg, for some great advice. He posted that this very morning, as if knowing that you would come along and ask the question! :-)
catherine yronwode

Hadadat

Unread post by Hadadat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Talk about synchronicity, Cat! Thanks for the quick reply.

ophio

Unread post by ophio » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Thank you both. This forum has been an enormous source of wisdom and comfort for me, both for spiritual and more mundane matters.

Ms. cat, thank you, I'll ask LMC to set the suggested lights during his appointment.

Dr. Darensbourg, thank you for sharing these spells. Is it OK to re-use personal concerns for the skulls if I need to use several? I have some of his hair but unfortunately not that much.

Another issue I didn't mention before is that there is another woman in the picture, as well as some conflict between me and his family. My husband says the relationship with the woman isn't serious, and I believe him. The conflict between me and his family is because they don’t really approve of ‘Western’ lifestyles and would rather their son take a wife from their culture. Their influences didn't come up in my reading, but would working something on these angles still be prudent? Or would that just be overkill at best?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:27 pm

You're very welcome Ophio,

Re: your follow-up questions, I'm not sure how possible that would be. A strand, or even a lock, of hair is likely going to be melted and fused into the wax when the candle is spent.

But I forgot to mention that while you may burn the skull candle all at once, I prefer, I find it more effective to burn it on sections...much like the ritual only you don't have to perform it for a certain number of days. You may choose to do so however. You may even choose to recite appropriate psalms on certain days if you wish. It's all according to how you feel but what is certain is thay you want to work the skull candle.

As for the other concerns, you definitely want to include the other woman in the ritual. This will be simple to do. Only a couple if modifications need be made.

a) You will get a black female figural candle in the form of a woman anf dress it as well with hot foot, breakup and other"get away" genre oils. You will now want to place the candle representing your love interest directly on the center line that separates your imaginary boxes but still facing towards you. Anoint the BACK of his candle with the same separation oils as you did for her and place her candle back to back with his..touching and all.

As you perform the steps in the ritual you will move hers away as you move the two of yours closer. You can allow hers to burn out completely if you'd like or you could extinguish it right at the end by tipping it into graveyard dirt and burying the remains at the site you retrieved the dirt or tip it into a bowl of water you collected from a nearby body of water where you will return the remains and throw them into

b) if you care enough you could also send her to a new mate so that can be happy with a new man and not he tempted to come after yours again. You'll pretty much do the same thing only now you'll get a white male candle to represent him and you'll dress the FRONT of her candle with drawing oils. The back will still be banishing..as will the back of your mans. Perform exactly the same steps above in the first message.

One thing I forgot to mention (and will go back to update in the original post) is to inscribe all of the candles with the appropriate names and birthdays if you know them. For the white candle you will be summoning some one new. You can inscribe this one with "unknown male/lover" or something to that effect.

I wouldn't know how to advise you on the issue of his family without a reading. I personally wouldn't be worried about it unless they present significant challenges to your reunion with your loved one. I will say it can't hurt to "keep them at bay" if you will. :D

Witchyyy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Witchyyy » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Can somebody help me? I just have a question on how I should do this petition. It’s a reconciliation petition I’m doing. Do I need to know his date of birth? I don’t know it. Can I use photos of us instead? Will it be okay if I write nothing at all? I just want him to forgive me and contact me. I know his name. I’m just wondering if it’ll still work without our birthdays

AceJay
Forum Moderator

Unread post by AceJay » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:13 pm

@Witchyyy A written petition is done a number of ways, for simplicity you can write your intention in short and sweet (or not sweet) words and anoint the four corners with condition oils of this topic. You can also use a picture in different ways. I'm not sure about the birthdays, I would say it's not required.

For free love spells, go here! http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#candlelove

You could just write your petition like this:

Write the person's name three times on it without lifting the pen between letters, one name under the other like so:
John Russell Brown
John Russell Brown
John Russell Brown

Then rotate the paper 90 degrees clockwise and write your own name across the person's name without lifting the pen between letters, also three times:
Abigail Samantha Little
Abigail Samantha Little
Abigail Samantha Little

ophio

Unread post by ophio » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:30 am

Dr Darensbourg, wow!! Thank you, this is perfect! I like that you mentioned the option to a new mate to the other woman, too -- an unwelcome influence she may be, but she's done nothing wrong. Especially with St. Anthony blessing us, it just feels right to be as gentle as possible.

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:20 am

So, I just finished some seven day candle workings. One for my ex and her current partner to split up. I got a clear burn (no smudges or black soot) on the candle. There was white soot, and I was able to wipe it off the glass to make sure of it, and it was clear and non waxy underneath. I also did a return to me candle, and got black soot around the mouth of the candle and the rest was clear, with no wax left over. I have been getting signs in the form of a lot of break up music on my local radio channel.

But lately I find myself frustrated because of the way my ex has been treating me. We have remained close, but for the last couple months shes been really standoffish and snappy when contacted. I got cut off for a month because I asked if she was okay and why she seemed so distant. She insists that she is okay, as she is mostly busy running her own business, but I think it's something more. This in turn screws me up. I wouldn't really call myself happy, as I felt I havent been happy in a long time.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:35 am

SamuraiGreen,

That is very frustrating. I've been in a very similar situarion.
Do you have a question about how you can reconcile with her? What's the exact reason for your post?

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:27 am

Getting it out there so if someone knew what to do they could help me. In my experience there is someone out there someplace that knows exactly what to say. Perhaps I didn't add more so people could help me. I have been having some difficulties as I had a reading in September saying that I had to concentrate on strengthening my friendship with my ex before getting anywhere else as it was being a magical blockage. When I tried to reach out to her, I was ignored for a month. I also took a break till November, as the reading said that my interest in magic was being a near obsession and it was also being a blockage.

I did some more research, looking up days, times, and moon phases even when to cast my spells along with the herbs that I have gathered- and was very surprised when both castings were a success. As for the ex girlfriend, she seems very cranky or not willing to talk every time I try and just have a pleasant conversation with her. She also after braking up with a lover immediately met and moved in with someone else.

I found that totally moving too fast, and I told her so. She also said that she at first thought that she was moving too fast as well, but was doing this based on a series of visions that she had when she was younger as she would marry someone with brown hair! From what I understand of visions themselves they are just possibilities of possibilities. Meaning it could happen, depending on how things go. So I am.. concerned that she is just throwing herself at a person that already seems controlling to me as he has told her what she can and cannot do with me. The new baeu and her have been together for almost a year this upcoming march. Which is why I am so frustrated. Especially since her and I had a four hour conversation about what happened- what happened to lead up to the breakup originally, and I got to say and tell her years of pent up things that I haven't had a chance to really tell her or share with her till then. I felt that the two of us had reached a new understanding.

I hope with your previous experience you know how to get out of this frustrating situation.

AceJay
Forum Moderator

Unread post by AceJay » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:12 pm

@SamuraiGreen, I dont know your full situation but I feel like I've been in that position in the past. A honey or sugar jar can always help sweeten someone to you keep that in mind. My honest opinion is she could use a friend, a real friend. Seems like she's going through a lot emotionally and just needs someone to be there for her without any pressure. She may even need some time while you do the honey jar for her to think about things and eventually she will come right back to you as a friend or more but you have to play your cards right and just be there for her. I like to say friendship is most important and if it was meant to be it will be more that. I don't mean to give the wrong advice or upset you if I did.

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:11 pm

@AceJay No, it's not upsetting to be honest. I have been doing exactly what you have suggested for the past decade.The thing is I have always been there for her as a person for her to come to and a shoulder for her to cry on. Or someone who would give honest heartfelt advice. There has been times that I have thought perhaps that I should try to do what everyone else has before and after myself and give her dishonest advice to better sway her actions towards me. But I couldn't bring myself to do something like that to her you know? She's been talked down to, manipulated, and abused enough already. So I wouldn't be able to make myself sink to their level. She has come back to me countless times on again off again, but before it can get to that serious part, someone else seems to just walk in and take my place. This is where the spells come in. To prevent something like that from happening again.

I don't know what she wants and I don't think she knows either. I think that she thinks that being abused is normal, and when meeting someone like me which treats her the way someone with love should be treating her frightens her in terms of its intensity and doesn't know what to do. I have also been using a honey jar. In fact I am using a honey jar from this very site and burning candles on it, red taper table candles to be exact. So today was the first time I lit it and let burn for a good 8 hours or so since September.

Each one of her ex's have been controlling, abusive, or dishonest in some way and this new guy seems exactly the same as all the others. It doesn't help that she met this guy through her ex to begin with and also carries some stigma from that previous relationship.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Samurai Green,

Okay. This topic discussion is filled with spells for reconciliation. Really all you've to do is look for them. In fact, both myself and Miss Cat posted some very good advice just yesterday for two others experiencing a similar situation. If you scroll up a few posts above your first post you will see her advice as well as mine. I think you will find them very useful.

Good luck!

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Thank you. I have a red skull candle used that was worked on for a bit but stopped because of time constraints, other people living in the house, and opisate times of being awake. I was told burning the candle when the target is asleep is the best way to effect their thoughts in their subconscious. I want to get the maximum effect with it, but she is uaualy awake when I am asleep as I go to sleep earlier then her.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:24 pm

SamuraiGreen,

Get up before her and work the spell. Also make a doll baby and work that when you have the opportunity.
Reconciliation spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Reconciliation book:http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
In addition if she is with another man consider break up at the same time.
Break up kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Break up relationship book by LM: http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html
Forum on break up and reconcile work at the same time: break-up-and-love-return-reconciliation ... -t228.html

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:51 pm

I think the best times to do such spells are during the weekends. Is that doable? Sure it would take a bit longer to do, but I feel in confidence then I know that it'd work the way it's supposed to. I also made two little voodoo dolls of myself and my ex that are wrapped in red silk and put under your mattress. Its said to keep it there until your ex returns to you.

AceJay
Forum Moderator

Unread post by AceJay » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:55 pm

SamuraiGreen, I hope the best for you. I know she means a lot to you but your happiness is also important (most important).

Try some of these spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Some of those spells should say what are the best days to work them, I'd get your answers from there.

VofCups

Unread post by VofCups » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:45 pm

I am in absolute tears over here. I just lit a Reconciliation candle on Saturday, it only got to burn 24hrs before my roommates Mom came into my room and blew it out! (She had a key to our house and went there while we were working)
I had it in a pan of water so it would be safe but she didn't even care, just blew it out.

What do I do now!? Was this fate!? 😭😭😭 Should I get a new one? It takes 3 weeks to get a new one. Or is it a sign I shouldn't even try?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:11 pm

Samurai Green,

You are very welcome. Glad to be of assistance.

If you truly want to affect the outcome of this situation to your favor then you may need to sacrifice. Adjusting your sleep schedule may be a huge sacrifice for you, maybe not depending on your lifestly and responsibilities but you need to assess how badly you want this in order to make that determination.

But alas, you'll be pleased to know that while working whilst the target is asleep is more effective, it can still be efficacious while the target may be awake. I've performed influence skull candles several times while the target was believed to be awake and achieved good results.

I would opt to perform the spell either on a Monday or a Friday in order of preference. Monday the day of pyschism and spiritual connectivity. Friday will help to usher in love.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:18 pm

VofCups..

Ugh! I know the feeling. It's happened to me before too.. annoying and discouraging at first but fret not.

Before completely giving up, you can perform a reading to see if the spell will still produce results. If in your reading you determine its still worth a try, relight it and ask any spirits whom you have petitioned or prayed to for forgiveness and understanding.

If it doesn't look as though it's a good idea then simply restart. However at this point I would add to it a blockbuster to compensate for the energy lost.

Praying all goes well.

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:18 am

Thanks again. The thing is that I was told that I needed to work the skull candle over a period of nights. I can call in for a friday in order to work on it effectively.

VofCups

Unread post by VofCups » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:30 am

Thank you, I was very upset over it. But I cleared my mind and did a reading this morning.
I did a reading for myself and asked "should I continue working my Reconciliation candle even though it was blown out?"

First I asked my Romance Angels Oracle cards and pulled. "Passion, Keep an Open Mind, and Make the Effort."
I then asked my Tarot deck the same question and while I was shuffling the "5 of Swords in reverse" fell out...the Reconciliation card!

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:03 am

I love that VofCups! Hopefully this puts you into a more positive frame of mind and you can pour more energy into it and less doubt :)

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:57 am

SamuraiGreen,

You're get welcome. What you received is some for sound advice but not a hard fast rule. I do find skull spells more effective if some over a period of time but I too have been in a position where I needed to do it all in one go. They can be successful too especially if you are working it throughout or for a significant portion of the burn like you suggest. That would be really helpful.
Just give it a try

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:58 am

Vofcups!

I'm so happy to hear that. They can't keep us down! You Go Gurl!

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Thank you again. I suppose it can be either or. I mean, nothing stopping me from doing it in one go and then later on doing a gradual nightly burn later on. If I gotta take a nap, work the spell, and then go to bed afterward then I'll do that. The one last thing I have in mind is the moon phases. Right now it is a waning moon. This is where you should do negative things like curses or banishing thoughts things or people. I'd wait till its the new moon to full to do the rest of the spells after? Or do the moon phases not really matter?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:49 pm

SumaraiGreen,

Working with the phases of the moon can definitely be beneficial so I'd say if you have the time, meaning it it's not urgent, work with them but don't let the phase hinder you from working if it's not corresponding with your desire. I typically always work when it's necessary or convenient for me to do so, as do most Rootworkers I know but working with the moon phases can prove effective.

VofCups

Unread post by VofCups » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Thank you! :)

Should I use the same petition paper or writr another one?

Also with these candles, do they in fact have to burn non-stop until they are out, or can they be snuffed out daily?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:13 pm

Vofcups

1) You can use the same petition so long as it is for the same desire.

2) Traditionally novena candles will be left in a safe place to burn until they extinguish themsleves although you may snutt them if you wish. 7 knob candles are made with the purpose of being burned in sections and you can also burn regular free standing pillar or taper candles in sections if you wish.

Amarsi

Unread post by Amarsi » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:31 am

I need advice on what kind of spell to do to have my love return to me. He said his reason for ending it was that hes scared, he doesnt want to end up like his dad who is still in love with his mom who ran off with his dads best friend. His dad is an alcoholic and miserable because of it he said. I love this man very much. I wouldnt hurt him, I am so sad and lost without him. My heart feels empty. I want him to see that I wouldnt do anything to break his heart. Ive started a honey jar, I also have the intranquility kit. He doesnt talk to me unless I talk to him first. I just love him so much. What else should I be doing? Thank You

ophio

Unread post by ophio » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:43 pm

I wanted to give a little update on my situation.

I have been doing a novena to St. Anthony and I have been using the LM reconciliation oil to anoint the candle I pray over. MISC lit a reconciliation candle for us on their altar today and I asked the Crystal Silence League to pray for us. I also put my romantic rival in the freezer while I wait for the supplies for the moving candle spell Dr Darensbourg recommened.

Today is the last day of the novena and really happy to say we had a major breakthrough today. The situation isn't resolved but things are definitely happening. I just wanted to share to encourage those struggling similar with issues. Keep hope and have faith.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:22 pm

Ophio,

That's great news! I'm happy that you're seeing success. Thanks for the update and keep up the good work!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Hey there, Amarsi

I've got some great advice for you...

Firstly, if you truly love this man and you don't want to break his heart, then you DEFINITELY do NOT want to perform the intraquility spell on him. That spell summons malicious and malevolent spirits to torture him. You would in effect being doing that which you claim to not want to do so I strongly advise against this if your intentions are pure.

What I would advise is to get a red male figural candle dressed with return to me (oil) lavender (herb), rosemary (herb) and pennyroyal (herb). Write his name 9x's on a piece of parchment paper, turn 90degrees to the right and write a petition over it (Come back to me with perfect love and perfect trust in Jesus' name, Amen)

Let it burn out as you focus on and see your desires being fulfilled.

Amarsi

Unread post by Amarsi » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:02 am

Hi Dr Darensbourg,

I see two different male figure candles, would it be the male nude figure candle or the male clothed figure candle? And do I just buy 1? Just do it once and thats it?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:56 am

Hello Amarsi,

I would use the nude one. As a personal preference, I buy more. You never know what'll happen with the one. I mean I've had "off-days" where I'm just plain clumsy before so I personally buy at least 2. If I know that I'm going to continue doing the work I will buy at minimum four. In Hoodoo, we rarely see a spell done only once. Although it CAN be done once, depending on whether or not you're seeing the results you want, it's customary to do either the same spell a number of times - paying attention to the burn of the candle for clues on the progress of the work - or following up with a completely different spell or type of spell. The choice is ultimately yours.

Worst case scenario, you don't see the results you're looking for...you'll likely want to do it again. Best case scenario, you see some movement...things are looking up for you guys...you'll likely want to do it again. For this reason, I'd buy between 4-6. I work often though so I like to stay stacked up.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”