Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:26 pm

VofCups

If it was this toxic before you started the spellwork then sweetening should've been the first step if not a reading. Have you had a reading on this? I think it's time to get one.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

VofCups

Unread post by VofCups » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Dr Darensbourg,

I have been working a honey jar. It seemed to work in bursts until he blocked me, then it stopped working. :-/ I honestly feel like it got more toxic after doing the honey jar? Though maybe I asked for the wrong thing in my petition, it's a "love me" jar.

I have not had a reading on my spellwork, our situation always seems to get various responses.

Edit: I am not sure why things seemed to get worse, unless someone was working against me, or something.

dazedandconfused
Newly Registered

Unread post by dazedandconfused » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Hello

All of a sudden my boyfriend has been acting like I don’t even exist. I’m very confused and I’m new to this so I was wondering what could I do to make him come back to me?

Amarsi

Unread post by Amarsi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Hi,

So things have happened since I last posted so I will be using the Intranquil Spirit kit. I know the risks and I understand what can happen. At this point this is my only option and I feel it is the best thing to do in my situation. I have everything I need as far as I know. Im just wanting to know if anyone has any advice that they think I should know. Thank You

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:19 pm

Amarsi ,

Wear protection oil when doing the work, do the work, then take a spiritual bath to remove anything on you, hyssop is common with Psalms 51. Then wash your house and cleanse the house. Dress the house with items to protect it from the spirit also attaching to you. LM has a very long thread on this spell: intranquility-spell-kit-questions-and-a ... t9620.html
intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... t5469.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:08 pm

Hi dazedandconfused.

You are in the right thread. Have you read through the pages here? They are full of answers to your very question.

If you would like more clarity on your situation, you should consider a reading. Here are links to reputable readers who can also recommend rootwork based on what they see in their reading.
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Amarsi

Unread post by Amarsi » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi,
So I did the Intranquility Spell last night. I dreamt about him, I havent dreamt of him at all since our breakup. Could it have anything to do with the spell or just a coincidence? Im just wondering is all. I dont remember too much of the dream just that he was in it. Thank You

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:34 pm

Amarsi,

Signs can and often are very personal. You may have dreamed of the person because of the strong focus on them with the work, or its a sign. I would keep watching and waiting for signs to the work. Example I dream a lot but often nothing meaningful, but when it is important the dream is just different then my other ones and I wake up knowing its different. Hope that helps! Also if you need more assurance you can get a reading at Airr and ask for more clear signs to the work by praying and asking God.

Amarsi

Unread post by Amarsi » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:47 pm

Hello again,
Okay since our breakup Ive been heartbroken yes and Im not so emotional like crying everyday all day like ive done before with my other breakup and the one before. Like im sad as heck but im not like crying every second. I dont know if its the Intranquility spell, that i did last night but all day today im just like crying like a crybaby feeling so sad like lower than sad. Like im trying to force myself to sleep just so i can have some relief. Could this be that Im feeling what hes feeling right now? I just went for drive just for the distraction but i was still crying in the car like off and on. Its intense you know. Opinions please? Thank You

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Hi Amarsi,

I'm sorry you are having a difficult day.

Did you protect yourself while performing this spell? Did you take a hyssop bath after, and cleanse your home (with Chinese Wash)? Did you put up protection after you completed the spell, for you and your home?

It is very important that you look after yourself when doing any kind of negative work.

We have no way of knowing what is happening with you, but if you have done none of these things then you need to cleanse and protect immediately. The Intranquil spirit is very difficult to control, and I often advise that this should not be done by anyone who is not an experienced practitioner.

I hope this helps. Good luck and take care of yourself.

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:18 am

He still hasn’t come back... I even did another honey jar with honey instead of sugar like my last one and I let a candle burn all the way down on it and nothing. The reading I did told me he was gonna come back but when? What else can I do?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:49 am

Lanadelrey,

I'm not exactly sure what impressions you have of magic and how it works. How long have you been practicing? If you've been doing this for a while then you know by now that, primarily, it is a craft that takes a lot of patience, practice, and dedication. Secondly, it sometimes takes time for our desires to manifest IF they manifest at all. Magic does not always work and I think you need to come to terms with that.

I understand that you really want this man back but you have got to exercise patience...and a lot of it. There could be things standing in the way of him coming back such as someone else being in the picture or him being completely apathetic down to someone performing magic to get him or even to keep you away from him. Hell, he could, himself be performing magic to keep you away. You never know. Just one month ago you were performing a lemon freezer spell thinking that it somehow would work to your advantage which was a grave mistake. You can't just say "oops" or "sorry" and expect for things to just turn around.

Your reader told you that he would be coming back. The "when" should have been something you asked to your reader; we can't answer that for you here. You may also want to consider hiring a professional rootworker as well. In addition to this, if you have not already, you need to set yourself a time limit in which you will work and vow to cut the work off and even perform a cut and clear if your desires have not manifested by the deadline.

Sugarbaby99

Unread post by Sugarbaby99 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Hi Everyone!

Ok so my ex is coming over this week and I have some of his sweat shirts. I’m going to either wash them with return to me bath or put return to me oil on them and then give them to him. My question is this won’t bring one of his ex’s back to him other then me right?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Hi Sugarbaby99,

The answer to your question is no. You are the magician. You are the one casting and directing your energy and will. As you sprinkle your crystals and anoint the clothing with oil you should be either praying, reciting scripture, or chanting an encantation as you see fit for the return of your lover to YOU, the caster. Fear not. :D

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:39 am

Wanted to give a short update. I discovered a potentially good way to break up my ex and her new boyfriend. I sent a random present to her for Christmas without telling her as I wanted to be a surprise. She got it and it was super thrilled because she wasn't expecting it, and it made her feel a bit better over the stress she has been having lately. Though a short time later she told me not to send her any more random gifts as it makes her boyfriend mad and in turn makes her uncomfortable. (because he doesn't like it and comes down on her?)

It sounds like the boyfriend lacks any sort of self confidence and is somewhat controlling. (I picked up the controlling aspect of him a short time after they met). I would like to also point out that this might also be a sign that I have been looking for to see if the breakup spell I cast around November is working.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:37 pm

SamuraiGreen,

Be careful sending items to the ex and her getting upset with you, seeing you as pushy and then being more distant. I think it is a normal response for a person to not like their current partner from getting gifts from their ex's. His mad because its an ex her uncomfortable because it came from an ex. Hopefully you dressed it with powders or oils to get it in the house. Signs are very personal and often different for people. Here is the forum topic on signs: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

LaleLale00

Unread post by LaleLale00 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:43 am

Hi everyone

I wonder IF someone can help Me.
Excuse Me for My english is not so good.
I did a sugar jar and a honey jar for My ex.

The sugar jar has opened a little somehow and the sugar water is coming out little by little. There sems to be pressure in the jar. Now i wonder what does that mean, what to do with IT or how to undo and make another one with better lid?

The honey jar does not feel strong and i couldn't light a candle on top of IT this week becuse i didn't have time and energy to do IT.
IT feels like i didnt have strong and good energy when i did IT and want to do another one, But what to do or undo this one i already Done?

Please help Me .
I have also still have difficult to use this website.
Mutch Love from sweden ❤️🌺

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:39 am

SamuraiGreen,

Expanding on JayDee's great advice, although a breakup spell may work wonders to get your rival out of the picture, it still doesn't mean that your love interest will be coming back to you. So in addition to breaking them up you need to add something that will draw her back to you suck as a come to me light, a moving candle spell, or even a spiritual bath pouring some of the essence of the bath from her door step leading to yours. If not, your breakup work will be fruitless for you. She in fact may even blame and resent you if this is not done. Good luck, mon ami

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:52 am

LaleLale00,

Either your English is not as bad as you think or your translation service is working wonders for you so fret not :-)

I'm no chemist but the fact that you jar is leaking could be a number of factors.
1) There could be too much sugar water - it may be overflowing.
2) Maybe the the chemicals of the water and sugar are reacting to one another and causing the concotion to expand - I've only ever used it for making Kool-Aid or sweet teas.
3) That being said, I've never heard of sugar jars being made using H20. Not saying it can't be done but usually, a sugar jar is made with that. Just sugar. Someone else certainly may add to that and correct me if necessary but in my 16 some odd years of working I've never seen it.

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:08 am

She was fine with it till the boyfriend did something about it. Also I did a return to me candle. I haven't doing just breakup spell work. Though it is funny how I have been hearing songs about breaking up and negative feelings towards relationships on the local radio station.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:41 pm

SamuraiGreen,

In cats book on hoodoo candles she uses a moving candle spell which goes along the concept that Dr Darensbourg was sharing with you, as you move them apart you move you two together. Pg 45 of the text you will find the spell. Its a moving candle spell, as she moves to you, he moves to someone new , you would use 4 figure candles. http://www.luckymojo.com/theartofhoodoocandlemagic.html

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:42 pm

@JayDee. Thank you for the advice. It's something akin to what you described in the Hoodoo return and reconciliation spells book. It was working with load stones and figure candles and oils. Is the classic moving spell your talking about have to do with the candles and scissors?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:00 pm

SamuraiGreen ,

Yes its the classic work, you are adding a 4th to move this person to a new lover. The scissors are added to stop them from ever returning or being hurt. I would do a break up jar on them at the same time and a honey jar for you two. Put the break up in the center behind their candles starting out. Put the honey jar by your candle or where the candles are moving to ( if both moving). Lay attraction powder from her to you, and add a line of break up after the scissors to stop the person from returning. After the work dispose of your two candles together in your yard, his and this new person in running water to send them away. Keep the honey jar and pray over it and light candles over it. The break up jar can continued to be used by burning candles on it and shaking it with curses. When done bury in a graveyard to kill the relationship for good.

dazedandconfused
Newly Registered

Unread post by dazedandconfused » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Hello,

I feel like my boyfriend has lost interested in me and is not as invested in our relationship as he used to be. I used to be his priority and I just don’t feel like I am anymore. What can I do to make him be as obsessed and crazy about me as he used to be? He was so intense and passionate about me and he has been different these past few months. What do you recommend me to do?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:51 pm

Hi dazedandconfused,

I moved your post to the correct thread on reviving feelings in a relationship. Please read through the posts here for ideas and advice.

I personally recommend using Fire of Love products, to reignite passion and excitement in your relationship. You can find them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:27 pm

dazedandconfused ,

I am sorry you feel this way about your man,I hope you are able to turn this work around and bring him back to you. First items of importance is for you to collect items from him: cum, hair, blood, tie his nature : get his cum on a string and tie a knot as you call his name:http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

I would suggest cleansing you and your house incase a person is working against you to cause this: chinese floor wash: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
this is done to cleanse the house, burn uncrossing incense and a white candle in each room when you are done.

Cleanse you: Uncrossing bath: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
use rue in any love uncrossing work: http://www.herbmagic.com/rue.html

To increase the love and passion look into these products:
Fire of love http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
Follow me boy to make him filled wish passion and desire for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Kiss me now, passion: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-kiss-me-now.html
Dixie love , personal fav for work: http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html

Cat Nip to make a man crazy for you: http://www.herbmagic.com/catnip.html
Cat Nip on the forum: catnip-questions-and-answers-t22145.html
Great mix with all love herbs dressed with love oils perfect for this work: http://www.herbmagic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

the love herb blend can be used as a spiritual bath, a stuffing for a doll baby or burned incense. http://www.herbmagic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Read the Songs of Solomon each chapter one a day for 9 days as you burn a red candle carved with your petition, dressed with your oils and powders and/or herbs. State the petition after each reading and follow with a prayer.

Please keep us posted on your success!

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:21 pm

I ask the universe for a sign that my spell is working, and saw an ad for some bar that my target frequently plays at. Does this count?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:25 pm

Whitwitch81,

Unfortunately we don't offer interpretations on the threads. Furthermore, without a proper reading, you are the only one suited to answer that question. Only you know the significance of that bar to your loved one. If you want more information about signs after spell-work, please visit: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Hello,

I come here asking for help with love in a really messed up situation, and I hope you won’t judge too harshly on it knowing that what I did was wrong and I am currently very depressed and ashamed about it.

Basically, I made a fake account on Tinder in January 2017 for fun, I didn’t want anything serious, I just wanted to try Tinder but not with my pictures since I am very insecure. I talked to guys and just joked around, saying stupid stuff for fun, and nothing else. I met this guy and we laughed a lot together, I got a good vibe from him. So, thinking nothing would come out of it, I gave him my number so we could keep talking on Whatsapp.

We kept talking and I tried to keep my distances from him, and I figured he would lose interest after a while because we couldn’t see each other in real life (we live in the same city but I told everyone on Tinder that wanted to meet me in real life that I lived overseas and that I was leaving soon). So I would answer him once a week, and then we started talking more and more, but I figured he just liked me as a friend, because this guy is good looking, had a girlfriend a few months before we met, goes out to the club every weekend, so I thought that soon enough he would meet a new girl in real life and forget about me.

Soon enough we started talking more and more, and he told me in April 2017 that he was thinking about me all the time. After that I learnt that he had actually fallen in love with me around the time we started talking. I didn’t know what to do, and I should have stopped right there, but we had a connection like I never had before and soon I developed feelings for him too. We said « I love you » in May 2017. I’m 24, he’s 26. He told me he had never been in love before, that I was the first girl he was in love with, he wrote me poems every week, he was obviously crazy about me.

Then, in July 2017, he found the model’s instagram I had taken pictures of and I was already so crazy in love with him that I couldn’t bear to tell him it wasn’t me and lose him because I lied. So he didn’t know and thought this girl was me, that her exes were my exes, and he’s very jealous when I actually don’t even have serious exes in real life, and I’m even a virgin.

So fast forward to September 2018, this girl on Instagram posts that she’s in Paris (the city we live in) and I didn’t know what to do. She posted she was at some place and he was like « that place is 500 meters from where I’m at why don’t you see me » and it got worse and worse and every time I would bail on seeing him because I couldn’t because of my lies, he would say « you don’t wanna see me because you don’t love me », which is false, I do love him but I was afraid of telling him the truth and possibly losing him. I lied out of fear. And love. And selfishness too, I know.

He then came back in October, but left me again after one week, only saying « forget me. I know who you are ». I was scared because I was like how could he know? We had a lot of times during our relationship when I couldn’t provide him proof that I was that girl or that it was indeed my account, so he would say « thats not you on Instagram » but I couldn’t tell him the truth and lose what we had because it would destroy me. I asked him hundred of times « would you still love me if I wasn’t that girl? If you found out I lived in Paris? Even after all my lies? » and other variations of that question, and he would always say « yes, I don’t care who you are, I just wanna see you, I would still love you and want to be with you ». So that gave me hope.

Well, this week, he gave my number to a lawyer friend of his to find out the truth and learnt that I did live in Paris and that I wasn’t that girl. I told him to call me. I told him « I’m gonna be totally honest with you now ». I explained everything to him. I sent him pictures of myself and he said I was cute and pretty. But he was so mad. I asked him if he missed me, because we used to talk all the time before September. He said no. I asked him if he still loved me (he had told me in an email two days before that that he was still in love with me) and he said no. He said we would never be together in real life because I lied, despite him telling me hundred of times that he would love me no matter what.

That was two days ago and I am miserable. I just thought he would still wanna be with me. I know I’m a terrible person, and I doubt people on this forum will be willing to help me, but I love him so much and I want him back.

What can I do to help? What can I do to have his forgiveness and make him come back to me? To make him come back and still be with me despite what I did?

Please don’t tell me I’m a horrible person and I deserve it because I know. I’m so heartbroken.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi forgiveness,

I had to edit your post for length and to break up the solid block of text so it's more readable this way.

I'm so sorry you're in this situation. We don't pass judgement on this forum, so please put that worry out of your mind.

You are posting in the right thread, which is among the most popular ones on the forum as many people like yourself wish to bring back someone from their past. There is a wealth of advice and ideas in this thread, so please do take a few moments to comb through the posts and you will certainly find ideas that will help you.

To give you a start, put this man in a honey jar with both of your photos (your real photo) and a petition for forgiveness and a return to the sweet nature of your relationship. You can find the thread on constructing honey jars here:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

Add some Balm of Gilead to your jar, which is helpful in smoothing over past hurts. This is needed in your situation since, despite his words, he's still feeling wounded.
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

That should get you started.

Don't beat yourself up too much. We all make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. You have the means to help turn this around in your favor, from skull candles, to a moving candle spell, to laying tricks for him since you actually do live in the same location. But please read through this thread first and see what kind of work "speaks" to you, then feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and please keep us posted.

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:47 am

Thank you... I’m doing a honey jar right now.

1) What else can I do?

2) Is there any way he’ll forgive me and want to be with me in real life?

I feel dumb even asking that because I don’t see how.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi Forgiveness,

I know you're hurting right now and feeling desperate but I must reiterate the words of my colleague, Miss Athena
You have the means to help turn this around in your favor, from skull candles, to a moving candle spell, to laying tricks for him since you actually do live in the same location. But please read through this thread first and see what kind of work "speaks" to you, then feel free to ask any other questions you may have.
There's plenty of information on how to perform these spells within the last couple of pages of this very topic alone. Read back a page or two, maybe even three, and take a gander at some of the useful spells that have been given to others that will also suit your needs. I gave one to someone a few weeks ago that should still be within the last few pages.

No matter the backstory, the goal remains the same... Get an Ex-lover/Ex-spouse (or someone with whom we have an intimate relationship) to return, reconcile, and/or reunite.
Don't despair. All hope is not lost. :D

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:26 pm

So, I have a question and it's something that just popped into my head while looking through 'Destroying Relationships' by Miss Aida. There is a spell in there called 'building the tension seven knob candle spell.' Going down the candle knots from the top 'confusion, restless, inflamed confusion, separation, and break up'. Plus with oils ect. My question is I would like to try the reverse with a red seven knot candle between me and my target. Would that work? Could you help labeling the knobs from top to bottom ending with unification? What would be the oils to use?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:01 am

SamuraiGreen,

7 knob candle can be carved with 7 different wishes, though many people do use it for the same wish 7 times but not needed. You can do this but use a logical order like 1. Block buster, 2 Road opener, 3 Come to me, 4 Reconciliation, 5 come to me, 6, stay with me, 7 love me. Or a combo like that which works for the outcome you seek. Each goal in my example was tied to an oil LM sells and your specific petition would be made for each knob as you burn them. Pay attention to how each on burns, it may indicate how the work will go at each level.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:33 pm

SamuraiGreen,

JayDee has given you some very good advice. Here are the the links to the lists of oils he has suggested purchasing for your convenience with a couple minor changes:

1) Block Buster - http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
2) Road Opener - http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
3) Come To Me - http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
3a) Return To Me (my recommendation) - http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
4) Reconciliation - http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
5) Dixie Love - http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
6) Stay With Me - http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
7) Love Me - http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
7a) Fire Of Love (my recommendation) -http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

just a note, I don't believe Jaydee listed come to me twice intentionally (numbers 3 and 5) so I recommended using Dixie Love instead
Good luck to you!

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:28 pm

hi guys,

I'd like to do sweeten somebody, tomorrow is Friday, can I start it then?

Thank you.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:52 pm

Fotunata --

You sure can!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:49 am

Hi Catherineyronwode,

Thank you so much.
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

VofCups

Unread post by VofCups » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:22 pm

I started a "return to me" vigil candle on the 2nd at midnight...it's already halfway melted! Is this normal speed or long do these normally last? I thought they were 7-day candles?

Normally after starting a spell I have a dream about him a few days later, I've asked the universe for one but have not had one yet...I hope I do soon. I have seen other synchronicities and tarot readings/pendulums seem to be favorable!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:27 pm

VofCups,

My experience is that they tend to burn between 5 and 6 days, longer ones may go into 7 + days.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:34 pm

Hi VofCups,

A fast candle burn can be a positive sign in itself, but if it burns unusually fast compared to your experience with similar candles, it may indicate quick but short-lived results. You may wish to get a reading after you complete the candle spell to better understand what kind of sign this represents. You can find ethical and qualified readers here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Do please read this page on candle divination for information on how to read your candle:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

And I highly recommend Miss cat's excellent book, "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" which is available here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/theartofhoodoocandlemagic.html

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 pm

VofCups,

I am totally with Miss Athena here. I too, have experienced this and in my experience, I've gotten what I wanted but it definitely wasn't long-lived. This is not ALWAYS the case however so yes, you definitely would want to get a reading on it if you are concerned about it.

VofCups

Unread post by VofCups » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:46 pm

Thank you so much for the helpful tips! My candle just finished...such a nice clean burn! Though I was worried at the very end for about an hour it split into two flames that kept coming together and going apart again.

All the wax is gone except a very tiny ring at the bottom. No soot so that's good! Smoke went straight up mostly towards the right. A few pops and crackles towards the end.

Finally had my dream, it was interesting...gotta figure out what it means. It was like he was coming back but he didn't want to be romantic, said he couldn't because there was someone else. :(

But I'm feeling positive that he'll return! I've done some self reads and one day it's been positive and one it hasn't, so I'll read out to someone on that site you linked me too for an official read and interpretation. I think most of my reads keep tapping into my worry, I want him to return but I'm so nervous about it! ❤️😭

The candle was started just after midnight on Jan 2nd and finished at 9:25pm on Jan 6th! I'll keep you all updated on the outcome!

For those who have gotten what they wanted, how long did it take for them to return - I know everyones experience is different? I tried a reconciliation candle last month and he texted me that very night a couple of hours later! Though I should have been more specific in my petition I think...I had asked for him to "unblock me and talk to me." Oh he did for about an hour but he was mad.

This time I was more specific with my petition.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:20 am

Hello VofCups,

If you wish to read about people's experiences with this type of work, I'd recommend scrolling back up through this (long!) thread and reading some of the other posts. Wishing you the best of luck in your work!

Many blessings.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:45 am

VofCups,

As you stated, results and experiences vary from person to person. Somethings happen as instant, in my experience, as 35minutes others have taken MONTHS. That's just something that you can't always gauge. Look to divination for clues or solid answers if you must. Until, my advice is to do as Sister Jean has suggested and read through these pages to read about others' experiences. You'll find as many different answers as you will posts.

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 pm

Hello

I really looooove this guy. He made me feel alive.

He stopped communication (out of the blue). I think he got back with his son's mother.

I tried and tried to shake these feelings. But I can't! I love him. I've even prayed for God, to take my feelings, for him away.

1) I tried to communicate with him. But, no response. The crazy part: he didn't delete me on messenger. That has me puzzled. If he doesn't want anything to do with me... why leave that door open)?

2) I've dressed a red candle in my "spot". I'm doing the candle this week. I ordered some products from Lucky Mojo (love herb pack and money herb pack). It's gonna be a min before they arrive. I have some rose petals and fast luck oil. I'll do the honey jar when my herbs and other oils from Lucky Mojo arrive. Being that I don't have any DNA I think doing back to back conjure will be good. The honey jar requires hair, I don't have any. Ms. Cat said adding more and more ingredients won't take the place of hair. My question is... Will doing my candle with my "spot" and the fast luck oil, plus the honey jar give me better results?

Honor and Respect,

Little Witch2020

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:45 pm

Little Witch2020 --

1) He may be too lazy to delete you, he may want you to suffer by seeing what he's up to, he may have forgotten you entirely, he may have some interest in keeping you on a string. If you really care, get a reading on it.

2) Several responses:

A) What do you mean by your "spot" -- your menstrual blood? If so, yes, it is traditional to dress a candle with that.

B) A personal concern is not the same as DNA. This is not a police drama. For instance, handwriting and a foot track in dirt are personal concerns, with or without DNA. A hair is not "required" It is simply a very strong traditional link. Three hairs is considered stronger -- head, armpit, and pubic. Ten fingernails, one from each finger would be strong as well. So would semen on a string. Fold the personal concern into a little seed packet on which you have written your petition. Any spell of any type made with personal concerns will be stronger than the same spell made with no personal concerns.

C) Not knowing what you mean by your "spot," i cannot answer this. I will say, however, that placing a dressed candle on a honey jar is quite traditional. Please see this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page:

http://luckyojo.com.honeyjar.html
catherine yronwode

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:24 am

Thank you soooo much Ms. Cat.

Yes, my spot is my period. Lol, forgive me for not being more direct.

Your always patient with me. At times I know I'm a bit much. But, NEVER intend on being disrespectful.

You know what... I feel so dumb. Why chase a man who's not chasing me. Like you said the heart wants what the heart wants.

I'm going to go through with the conjure. If I don't get results in the amount of time to that was advised in the forum. I'm gonna wipe it clean and open myself to new love.

Again, thanks for being so patient with me and always treating me with respect without assuming my character.

Your a very wise woman and I value your opinion.

Honor and Respect
Little Witch2020

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:38 am

@forgiveness
1st you have to forgive yourself. We ALL make mistakes. I'm not going to say what you did was peachy, but your young and you were afraid.
Build your confidence. Your going to need confidence to make any spell work. Please, let this mistake be a learning platform.
I'd go with the honey jar(as advised). It will sweeten him up. Honey, pls. make a schedule to read as much as you can about conjure. Like anything in life... the more practice the better.

I wish you the best. Don't forget CONFIDENCE CONFIDENCE CONFIDENCE.
Again, good luck with your honey jar.

Little Witch2020

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:58 am

Ms. Cat

I'm gonna keep you posted on how I do the conjure to try to win him back.

I'm going to burn the red candle covered in my period with fast luck oil with lodestones gravel (this week).

In about 2 weeks (or whenever my supplies come in from LM) I'm going to do the honey jar. I'm going to tell you step by step.

Wish me luck! God knows I'm gonna need it.

One last thing... getting a reading is in my plans also.

Honor and respect

Little Witch2020

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:19 pm

LittleWitch2020 --

I do wish you good luck, despite the fact that you do not seem to have a personal link to the man, and he has already gone back to the woman who mothered his child.

I sincerely recommend that you do NOT make repeated public posts about your personal and private spell work, either for me to read or for the involvement of other moderators or members of the forum.

This forum is not a blog and it cannot host daily blog posts -- and also, in our tradition of African American hoodoo, one of the primary advisements is "KEEP IT HID." Do not share the daily ongoing details of your work with us!
catherine yronwode

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:35 pm

My apologies.

southerncajun

Unread post by southerncajun » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:45 am

Hello;

My work has been very successful, thanks to the mounds of information in these pages.

I’ve hit a small wall and I am not sure which route to take.

My boyfriend stopped talking to me abruptly. No fight or anything. He did get into a huge fight with his ex wife on 12/22. He and I were together on 12/24. He weirdly did not speak to me on Christmas Day. And the day after Christmas he told me not to contact him anymore and blocked me. Highly unusual because this man is head over heals in love with me. And he hasn’t spoken to me since then.

Is my next step a honey jar or a road opener? I’m sorry if this is a dumb question. I’m really stomped and confused about what has happened.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:35 am

Southerncajun,

This isn't a dumb question at all. I would do a honey jar as well as work some return to me spells. Take a bath with Lucky Mojo brand Return To Me bath crystals as you recite psalms 23 and Psalms 51 while simultaneously thinking abkut and envisioning the return of your love.

Burn a return to me candle along with a block buster and a road opener in a triangle, point upwards. If you have a picture of him anoint it in a five spot/quincux pattern and place it in the center of your triangle.

These books will help you -- they are filled with spells, tips, and techniques for just this kind of work!

Good luck

southerncajun

Unread post by southerncajun » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:05 am

Wow thank you so much, Dr. Darensbourg. Will follow your advice :-)

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:13 am

You're most welcome!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:49 pm

LittleWitch2020,

It was a pleasure to host your reading about the ex-lover today on the radio show. I think that Ali and Luminaria saw clearly that it is time to move on. I hope that the spell-work i prescribed for you will be of help.

You can call the radio show in a few weeks with your second question (career) which we did not get to this time.
catherine yronwode

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:44 pm

Hi there,

I posted a few weeks ago about my situation and was told to do a honey jar with pictures inside. I’ve been lighting candles on the honey jar every day and so far there has been no results- he hasn’t tried to contact me and I haven’t had any news from him. I’m afraid he’s gonna forget me/move on, I just saw on Instagram that he was talking to another girl and burst into tears, lol. I’m pretty pathetic. I don’t want him with someone else... what else can I do besides the honey jar?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi forgiveness,

Have you had a reading on the subject to find out what is happening with him and what the road looks like for you both as a couple? If not, I would have one done and that will also result in your reader advising you on potential rootwork to help your situation.
www.hoodoopsychics.com

As with everything, patience is advisable but get a reading for more clarity and advice on your best next steps.

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:31 pm

Thank you, I’m gonna get that reading. Before I do it, is there anything else like a honey jar that I could do?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”