Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fire of Love Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
rookieguy13

Re: Fire of Love Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello Susan,

Oops, I made a mistake in my post. I meant follow me girl and come to me. I have ordered Love Me but it won't arrive until perhaps next week. I'm not in a relationship with her, but I bought some just to stock up. Deliveries take a while because of where I am, so I tend to buy things in advance: Love Me, x2 luck, power, fire of love, stay with me.

Thank you for the catnip advice, never considered it. I noticed with the two oils I had attached a crazy woman, she literally would not leave me alone lol. My Co worker seems extremely nice to me now as well. She's a nice girl and all, but not who I want.

Today actually marks week 2 of the freezer spell. I was looking for signs last week, but they were all disappointing. She was flirting and still talking to the other guy, where I rarely get a response from her. She's started to read my messages and not even say anything now. I was advised to use deers tongue if communication is a problem, but as I've opened my honey jar twice in 2 weeks, I'm not so sure... I used a photo of us, as I wasn't able to obtain personal belongings for my jar. Cause of long distance. The first week of her apologizing to me, she was really talkative. Now it's like I don't exist.

I've has a reading done recently. She went from liking me, to hating to me, to me just "being there". I guess that's progress as we shifted from hate.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Ok, Hon,

Two weeks for a freezer spell? Not good.

Um, I can hope you are going to an airr member, www.rootworkersandreaders.org

Like to hating to being there...oy! That's not progress in my book.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Yeah, I was told me feeling down was affecting the spell, but I don't know anymore.

I am going to an AIRR member.

Yeah she used to be really into me and somewhat possessive, then drama happened and she couldn't stand me until she realized she blamed me for the wrong things. Now it's like "Hey, guess what? I have a crush on this guy". Yeah, why do I care? Am I supposed to be happy about that?

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:45 am

Hi I was wondering... Can I use this oil to spark a desire of lust and passion in my target? I have currently going a Love Me Candle, and a Moving candle spell, a honey jar , and I did a Come to me candle. I should have did all of this is a run but I'm still new to that, so I may do it that way this week. I want him to desire me sexually and romantically, so is this oil a good fit??

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:24 am

This oil is a particularly good fit if you already have sexual contact TheBestest, then it'll spark and nurture lust and good sex as well as passion in the love aspect. If you're still getting him to come around, then I'm partial to Dixie Love, but that's personal preference speaking. Other choices would be Follow Me Boy and Bewitching combined with the Come to Me and Love Me. You won't know for sure until you try it - different formulas are better fits for different people - but Fire of Love is a great one and useful to have in your arsenal regardless!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:07 am

aura wrote:This oil is a particularly good fit if you already have sexual contact TheBestest, then it'll spark and nurture lust and good sex as well as passion in the love aspect. If you're still getting him to come around, then I'm partial to Dixie Love, but that's personal preference speaking. Other choices would be Follow Me Boy and Bewitching combined with the Come to Me and Love Me. You won't know for sure until you try it - different formulas are better fits for different people - but Fire of Love is a great one and useful to have in your arsenal regardless!
Thanks for responding Aura! I actually have bewitching but do not entirely understand what it does. I dpnt have Dixie Love and do not understand its usage either lol. Can you please explain this to me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

Here are the links that explain them:

www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:34 pm

OMG I got some great movement lately! My target and I are planning to hook-up (yea new school hookup which is code for having sex). It's not going to happen until like 3 weeks from now due to my daughters bday coming up. Can I use this to make the sex intense and passionate? This is TMI but I don't want the rough bumping uglies sex , I want us to make love. Again, will this help or should I go with something else?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

CONGRATS!!

Yes, you can. Just make it your petition

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:41 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest,

CONGRATS!!

Yes, you can. Just make it your petition

take care
SWEEEET!!! I'm gonna start the work tomorrow so that way the lust is there ;). Thanks Miss Aida!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:08 am

TheBestest,

Fire of Love Oil is definitely about "Love" -- not the "rough bumping uglies." LOL!

OIL-HOO-FIRE
Fire Of Love Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:49 am

Lol I figured someone would get a good laugh out of that, hehe ;). Thanks Miss Cat :).

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:59 am

I can testify to the potency of this oil. My ex has been acting distant ever since I started to uncross him. Two days ago we had a fallout and things got really bad for me, then he suddenly had a change of heart and things were ok again. I decided to put on follow me boy and fire of love, after that he couldn't keep his hands off me all evening!

Unfortunately I may be in trouble again. After our intimacy last night he remarked that the perfume I was wearing smelled weird. That he recognizes the scent, it smelled like a plant that a witch relative he grew up with was using for witchcraft... I am afraid he will insist on seeing my perfume bottle. I need something to confuse him and make him forget the incident but all I have at hand is poppy seeds...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:26 am

Hello, Innocence,

Please don't use poppy seeds on him.

Just try and get him to forget about it. Or put the oil in an old perfume bottle.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:54 am

Hello,

I've been burning a red candle dressed in fire of love oil on top of a picture of my ex with a short (lust for me, desire me) petition written behind it and I started lusting for him instead of him lusting for me, I thought maybe it wasn't doing the trick so I just drove to my ex's house (in the middle of night) and rubbed some fire of love oil on his car door handle, he'll touch it as soon as he goes to his car. Will that work ?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:05 pm

It is not uncommon for you to also feel the effects of the work. It is actually a really good sign since love work really involves two people that you are feeling it. Try cleansing to help you not feel it. Yes putting oil where he will touch it is a traditional manner to work. Pray over the candle daily, read parts of songs of Solomon as you do so. Ps I love the oil you are working with spices up any love spell. You can add a second oil to enhance the purpose such as kiss me now for focus on lust follow me boy for inflacuation love me for general love .
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:01 pm

Hello goldengirl

This is not a spell "backfiring". In my experiences, sometimes the spell will affect the spellcaster first because the spell caster is in the line of fire!
I wouldn't worry about it.

But, if you don't want any part of the affects, use the 13 herb bath: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:53 pm

Great advice from J82 and ThomasK !!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mana

Unread post by mana » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Hi,
My first post here. I've put in an order which I am anxiously waiting its arrival.

If the Fire of Love oil and other related oils was to be anointed on the genitals, would it only be if oral sex was expected?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, mana ,

Welcome to the forum!

Oil on the genitals? NO!

That is dangerous and could hurt you.

Please see how to use oil applications here: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Fire of Love for sex is good. Very good. I also like Kiss me Now and I use it with my Lust spells

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

snow

Unread post by snow » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:43 pm

I have just ordered the fire of love oil and the fire of love vigil oil and I want to attract a spesific person.I am seeing him everyday.Can anyone suggest or share any spells | can use them in?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Hello Snow,

Read over this thread and some of the other threads that deal with love work in general and you will get a great idea of how to start. With your Vigil candle ( I am assuming it is a candle not a "vigil oil", put your targets picture with you in it if possible and write what you want to have happen under it. Dress yourself with the oil when around him and touch him with your hands that have been dressed with the oil. A pat on the back or a handshake. These types of things work well. After looking around at this thread and others and you have a more specific idea of how yuo are going to proceed let us know if you have other questions.

Nathen

snow

Unread post by snow » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:13 am

Hi Natsdein yes I meant a vigil candle.Thank you so much :)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue May 03, 2016 8:41 am

Welp, I combined Fire of Love oil w/ Kiss Me Now! & a good time was had by the both of us (yesterday). This relationship is new, there's no lack of attraction between us. My sex drive has been unusually high as of late & I wanted my target to feel the lust as much I've been feeling it. I seriously feel like I could spend all day having sex w/ him. If not for the kids & work :lol:
Conclusion; this combo is very effective.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 03, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,

Thank you for this! You ALWAYS have some great advice for all of us!

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed May 04, 2016 10:20 pm

I have to say, those LM blends pack a wallop. I did not use any today, & a good time was NOT had, but still not a bad time. Same conditions as the first time, but we really didn't have the same lusty motivations. WHEW, am I glad that I've got Fire of Love to prevent any future SNAFUs ;)
HRCC Student #1989

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:21 am

I posted in another forum that pertained to other oils and also this oil. My question is specifically for the Fire of love oil. Will adding this oil to the skull candle distract my bf? He has a very dangerous job working in the oilfield with dynamite and diesel fuel and I need him to focus on the job at hand and not "worrying" about nookie. When we do engage it is amazing however it has been less frequent due to job related issues on his end and the stresses of school/work/LIFE on my end. I just want him to lust me but not in a way that will be too distracting. I've read hundreds of posts on here and it appears these oils are potent and effective. Hopefully my post makes sense and someone can ease my mind. Disclosure: moderators please don't s excuse me if this question is similar to another question, I just wanted specifics on this oil bc it's the one that troubles me (in a good way)the most. I just want to practice responsibly

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 11, 2016 8:16 am

Hello, Hailey09 ,

I understand what you're asking.

I have never heard of (or seen) these type of spells distract someone to the point of endangering themselves.

Just add to your petition that he only has these feelings when he thinks of you or sees you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:47 am

Hello,
Was wondering if anyone had any success using this oil as a massage oil?
I have anointed a candle with it, and also had Fire of Love candles set through the candle service, both with good results...also have sprinkled it around the bedroom and whatnot. I've tried it on my own body but that didn't really cause much of a reaction. My target (my husband) doesn't seem to like the smell very much.

I have never tried it directly ON him, though. This morning I asked him if he wanted a backrub, and I used Fire of Love and Stay With Me oils mixed as a massage oil. He said it felt good and promptly fell asleep. I will report back what happens--we had a bad argument last night so this is part of the reason why I decided to break out the oils--but I'm curious to know if anyone has had any luck putting it on their target.

He has a nice good amount on his body right now and I prayed (silently) the whole time that he would want me passionately, stay with me and be my love, and want sex with me.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:02 am

I would probably dilute those with a carrier oil, if I were going to use them over a large part of someone's body. Or you could try the Lucky Clover / Lucky Swastika massage oils.
HRCC Student #1989

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:29 am

Well, he's nice and soaked in it now ;). Just his back and shoulders, no sensitive areas.

Just wondering if putting it ON him is going to be more effective than anything? Seems like direct contact is a powerful route. Fingers crossed!

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:33 am

My fire of love oil is in production now and using as a massage oil is an AWESOME idea. I will take this idea and mix the oil with a carrier oil such as unscented sweet almond oil to extend my oil but my question is "will it dilute the intensity? " Any input is most appreciated in advance

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:42 pm

runner5203, I think when the question posed has been asked before & answered with; it's effective, but you need to make sure you clearly tell the oil what it needs to be doing. Like with a prayer.
Hailey09: No, the intent of the oil is not diluted if you mix it into a massage oil. Praying over it helps to focus the energy of the oil to make your desired outcome more likely.
HRCC Student #1989

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Perfect!!! Surprisingly I received my order today!! I'll do as you suggest. Hopefully I can use it tonight

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:48 pm

AlyssaH,

Thanks for your help with these questions.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:52 am

Sister jean,
Please move this to Fire of Love oil thread

Reason: training post
HRCC Graduate #1631

OldHag

Unread post by OldHag » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:28 am

Hello,

What does it mean when you can't find where you put your car keys? Is this a sign?

Reason: training post

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:15 pm

My fire of love oil along with two others kiss me now oil and lavender oil are about to be in my mailbox this week. I want to wear it and draw someone to me from out of state as well. Saying my wish/intentions out loud will the person out of state connect more with me? We already flirted with each other before and that person knows i like her. I just want to see her and have her as my chick but not like full time gf lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello, KookieMari,

That is correct !

Also, have you read this page?

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

There are helpful tips on that page

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:51 am

Thanks Miss Aida just wanted to know if it would work on someone out of state just by ubbing it on me lol...thnx

mana

Unread post by mana » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Thanks lucky mojo. This oil is amazing. I blend it with love me oil and follow me boy and and it an understatement to say intimacy with my man is out of this world.

Scarred

Unread post by Scarred » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:34 pm

I just want to make sure before I place an order for this oil. Can it be used to work on an ex? I am getting Return to Me and Reconciliation; a main aspect of our relationship was that passion faded. We aren't in contact right now, so I am working on that, but I just want to make sure this oil will help get things back to how they were at the start of our relationship.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello, Scarred ,

It could help a lot

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

0asis

Unread post by 0asis » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:04 pm

Hi all.
SO I have been EXTENSIVELY reading these forums until there was nothing left to read.
now I have questions that need answers, hopefully there is someone willing to answer my query. :mrgreen:

1. What would happen if you mixed "Fire of Love" with "Crown of Success"?
2. What would happen if you mixed "fire of Love" with "Influence Oil"?
3. Would mixing this oil with an already scented lotion hinder it's effects?
4. Can you also mix this oil with "Fast Luck" oil?

If I ask silly questions, please forgive me.. I am trying to soak in all the knowledge I can get..
and I have so many questions!! :lol: :oops: :geek:

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello Oasis,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'll answer your question in the order they were asked:

1. These oils are for very different purposes. But I supposed the mixture could help you if you were trying to hook up with someone you didn't have much of a chance with.

2. These combination would help influence this person into hooking up.

3. It wouldn't hinder the effects but it could make for a strange scent combination.

4. Yes you can.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

prtypsn27

Unread post by prtypsn27 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:47 am

Hi all! I just bought some of this yesterday. When i got home i put the oil on me, i sprinkled the powder on our bed and on the chair where my husband sits, and i anointed a candle with it. Is it normal not to see immediate effects? I guess i'm just anxious to see some results. Patience hasnt always been my virtue! :) And, i should add that we are having marital issues that are causing my husband to be a bit distant.
Thank you all!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:17 am

Hi prtypsn27,

It is very rare for spells of any kind to work instantaneously as you suggested, so your expectations are a bit high. Patience is a virtue, in magic and in life, so please do practice it here. Keep up the work to maximize your chance of success.

If you are having marital issues overall, are you addressing those separately? There are threads on the forum for all kinds of relationship issues and advice on how to work products for them, so I hope you are taking advantage of the information available to you here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

prtypsn27

Unread post by prtypsn27 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:57 am

Hi Miss Athena!

Thank you for the input. Yes, i'm learning that patience has been part of my issue. I've been to the store a few times. Last Sunday i went in and purchased the "Fire In Love" oil and powder. Also the "Stay With Me" oil and powder. And, Miss Cat made me some special "Oil Of Gladness" which smells amazing. I'll keep up the good fight!

Thank you!!
Sheila

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:48 am

Hi

I would like to know try and bring back someone i use to have a casual relationship with. It was just hanging out and having sex now and then. We were friends after that ended for a while but we havent spoke in a while. He likes my posts on Facebook quite often. I really miss the passion and casual relationshio we had. I'm very attracted to him and was wondering if using fire of love on a figural candle would possibly getnhim interested again or should i use a come to me ?

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:53 am

Hi Mark777,

I would start with Come to Me or even Reconciliation products first. You want to bring him back to you since you've drifted apart.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Fire of Love is generally used to ignite passion in an existing relationship so save that for when you need to give your renewed relationship with him a bit of added oomph.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:01 am

Thank you!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”