Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Energy Beings, Haints, Haunted Houses

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Energy Beings, Haints, Haunted Houses

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:12 pm

Hey, littlewing. I had to scratch part of your post. Forum Rules: "No defamatory comments. A defamatory comment is a slanderous comment that is capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organization." The thing is, when you opine that a religious (or other) organization "twisted the truth," you are implying that

(a) You know what the "truth" is and we must perforce agree with you and
(b) the organization did what you said it did.

Rather than try to investigate allegations and then reach a judgement against any organization based on the actions of one or more of its members, we just have a rule -- no defamation of organizations.

There are definitely other venues where folks can post grievances against religious organizations, but the topic is one we do not handle here.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:57 am

Hi Catherine. I apologize - I didn't realize I was breaking forum rules. I was referring to individuals within the organizations (mainly my mother), not the organizations themselves, but I can see how either reference can be problematic. I don't claim to know the truth by any stretch of the imagination. I guess I meant "truth" in the way Moses, Jesus, etc, would have wanted us to follow their teachings. But regardless of what I meant, the rules are the rules.

No visit from the ghost last night! I think scrubbing everything (and I mean everything) with Chinese Wash helped a lot. Plus I started the 13 Herb Bath on 11/10 to make sure whatever is "on" me that is attracting the ghost goes away. I feel much better in the new room plus my cat is sleeping with us again! She hasn't gone into the other room in months.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:43 pm

What Saint is good for removing dark spirit attachments? or any cleansing that is good for removing stubborn spirits attached to the body?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:27 pm

Hi labotanica,

I moved your post to the correct thread on dealing with spirit attachments.

Please read through the posts in this thread and you will likely find advice that will help you. If you still have questions afterward, you can ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

DragonsLoveTacos

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Hello LM family!

I'm still working my way through this thread - VERY helpful!

The weirdest thing happened a couple of nights ago. I'm usually very good at keeping up with my monthly house exorcism rituals. I've let it slide, however, for a few months. I do have camphor blocks in each corner of my bedroom, and a small glass of water with camphor crumbles next to my bed.

\A couple of nights ago I did a luck ritual during the witching hour. I waited in the living room near my altar until the candle was completely out. Then I turned off the lights, and walked to my bedroom around 1:21am. I'm guessing it was closer to 3:00am when I woke up due to this "intrusion". It felt like a dog was walking next to me on my bed. I don't have any pets! Then it sounded like it stopped and it was gagging. I thought it was going to vomit! I didn't turn on the light, nor did I open my eyes. I played dead! I was wide awake and I kept my ears open! It was the weirdest thing. It didn't touch me and I didn't feel like it was trying to harm me.

I shared this with a friend and he said it could've been a troll! Poor little guy. I'm guessing he was gagging because of the camphor! Has anyone experienced this before? I'm not familiar with the fairy kingdom or trolls. My friend said he's heard about mischievous fairies sending trolls to spy on people. LOL! I recently started doing magical rituals so maybe they're curious? The next day I smoked out my bedroom with camphor on a charcoal disk (tough on the eyes!) and sage. I will order the ghost purging incense on my next order - sounds amazing!

Thank you!

DragonsLoveTacos

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:44 am

OMG! I’m on page 7 and noticed someone else has the same exact username I chose the other day! They even capitalized it the way I did! Synchronicity! Is this a problem? Will people confuse us?! Too funny!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:49 am

Hi DragonsLoveTacos,

That's weird.

You can always change your username to avoid confusion.

As for your question above (and my apologies for not catching it sooner), you might want to read this fantastic book on Trolldom from Dr Johannes to help you have a better understanding of trolls and similar spirits:
http://www.luckymojo.com/trolldom.html

It's worth the read. I hope this helps. Good luck.

DragonsLoveTacos

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena! I will definitely order that book.

Shortly after posting that comment I realized the comment on page 7 was me! HAHAHAHA! I forgot I posted it a few weeks ago. Phew! So I’m glad there aren’t two of us.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Yes, I was wondering how many Dragons there could be out there who Love Tacos!

Glad you solved that mystery.

Ggley4ndexbj4582
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ggley4ndexbj4582 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:04 am

Hello,

I’m dealing with a demonic possession of my energy body and been looking for an exorcist or someone that knows how to exorcise.

I was wondering if you guys here know how to exorcise for spirit attachment/possession?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:04 pm

Hello, Ggley4ndexbj4582 --

This forum is about FOLK MAGIC, specifically African-American hoodoo, rootwork, and conjure. Hoodoo is not a religion, but because hoodoo grew out of Black American culture over the past several centuries, it is practiced within the context of the Christian RELIGION. Thus, any considerations of exorcism that you would find in this forum would most likely be presented in a Christian context.

Now, while it is true that many -- if not most -- RELIGIONS do accept the concept of demonic or negative spiritual or energetic possession or infestation, not all forms of FOLK LORE do. However, among theFOLK MAGIC practitioners of hoodoo, given hoodoo's position within Christianity, the removal of such invasive entities or energies is usually remediated within the Christian paradigm of calling upon Jesus to cast out demons -- as he was known to have done this, and as was recorded by the Biblical scribes, for instance in Matthew 8:28-34 and Mark 5:1-17.

Within the Catholic form of Christianity, which is hierarchical, only an ordained priest is said to be capable of casting out demons, in Jesus' name.

Within the Protestant form of Christianity, which is generally congregation-based, any devout adherent may call upon Jesus for aid in the matter of exorcism, including the victim calling upon Jesus to help him or herself directly. You may hire a root doctor who specialized in such work. Look them up at the directory in which our trusted colleagues are listed -- The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR):
http://redersandrootworkers.com

I hope this is the information you wanted from us and that it is of help to you.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode

Ggley4ndexbj4582
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ggley4ndexbj4582 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:17 pm

Do you guys have any methods for spirit removal /entity extraction anything to get a spirit attachment out of persons?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi Ggley4ndexbj4582,

You may wish to engage the assistance of a qualified practitioner to help you in this matter. Here is a link to AIRR, which is a directory of reputable and ethical rootworkers, and several of them do perform the kind of work you are describing. Read through the list and contact the one who speaks most to you:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:29 pm

Dear Ggley4ndexbj4582 --

Please do not ask the same question twice, hoping for a different response. You asked and i answered. Than you asked again, and Miss Athena answered.

Please read and respond to the replies you have received before repeating your questions.

Thank you.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:10 pm

A brand new web page on Demons from the Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, Jewish, Christian, Islamic, and Ancient Middle Eastern traditions has been added to the AIRR Readers and Rootworkers site for your education and enjoyment:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:Demons

Check it out!
catherine yronwode

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Re: Spells to Summon or Work With a Spirit

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:51 pm

Hello I know this thread says to summon spirits but I couldn't go d one for spirits that need to be removed from my home especially a demon. I was unable to get Paranormal investigation to my home. So the next best thing is to take it in my own hands what remedies are best to perform an exorcism spirit removal/eradication

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:09 pm

Hi Nabeyta365,

I have moved your post to the correct topic on dealing with ghosts or beings in your home. Please read through this thread to see what others have advised people in similar situations to do.

Personally, I disagree that the "next best thing" would be for you to take care of this yourself. I would not attempt this work if you don't know what you're doing. Instead, have a professional rootworker take this on for you. You can find a list of qualified practitioners at the following link. Just scroll through the profiles and see who performs this kind of service and contact them.
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps and I wish you the very best of luck.

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:30 am

I hope this is the right section to ask some general questions on astral projecting..

Lately, it’s been happening to me more frequently.. perhaps once a month. I experience an all over body vibration, my heart starts beating rapidly, and I hear strong gusts of wind and a long ringing/beeping sound.. the first time this happened I FREAKED OUT and didn’t go back to sleep the entire night! I googled my symptoms like crazy and came across the phenomenon “astral projecting”.

I didn’t know/think it was a real thing. Still a little skeptical, I tried to forget about it. But the same thing has happened several times, and once I actually felt myself leave my body for a few seconds and fall on the ground on the side of my bed; the Room around me was black and white/dark blush tint.. and very dark.. I remember crawling back to my body (I only saw my feet) and waking back up, scared as hell again. This was the one time I believe I actually astral projected and left my physical body, even if it was only for a few seconds.

Tonight the physical and physiological symptoms happened again. However, I woke up before anything else happened. I know all this sounds crazy to some people, but it’s not. It’s real.

Has anyone (preferably a moderator) been able to experience astral projecting? What are your thoughts on the topic?

And also, this ONLY happens to me when I’m having a bad dream or nightmare, why is this?
I wouldn’t be so afraid to continue to experience and see what happens if I was dreaming about running through a field of roses or flying, but this ONLY happens when I’m having bad dreams :(

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:11 am

Hey thelight1!

I know you said you'd prefer a moderator so I'm just putting this out here because I have experience both with astral projecting on purpose and also on accident, for the last 10 years or so. You can take it with a grain of salt though, and I won't mind :). As far as doing it accidentally, it's actually not uncommon and it's from a brain disturbance in a specific region that deals with spacial orientation and awareness/conciousness. It's still astral projection in the spiritual sense, but it happens often enough and also has real physical markers that the medical community has been able to determine what's going on physically when this happens. They won't say it's astral projection, for obvious reasons, but either way, the physical things are still happening.

Basically, during the dreaming phase (or really just before it or after it), that part of your brain can get mixed up, especially if you're stressed otherwise. In many people, it shows up as feeling like they're falling through their bed or some other oddity, but it's very brief. But in myself and seemingly you as well, it's a more profound and extended experience. It's the same thing happening, but we might just have an easier time leaving our bodies than other people.

The only thing I can provide as far as advice is to study up on it and learn as much as you can about astral projection so you have less anxiety about it. It'll take some time but once you're more comfortable with it happening randomly, it'll be a less traumatic experience and you'll learn to use it to your advantage. But the fears and stress associated with it (which you can't help.. Completely normal) will automatically cause it to be traumatic astral projection, for reasons which will take too long to say here, but are found around the interwebs. It really is a knowledge is power type of thing, though. Also, getting more comfortable with it by doing it on purpose might help as well, to sort of work it into your subconscious that it IS possible to control it and to have a good experience with it.

Hopefully a moderator can add their two cents as well!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:32 pm

Hi thelight1,

I have personally never experienced astral projection so am far from an expert on the subject.

First thing, have you consulted a physician to ensure you are in good health, especially neurologically? This is important to rule out before you explore more spiritual explanations.

Second, if this only happens when you're having nightmares, it may be an astral visitor and not coming from you. Read through the following thread to see if some of what you're experiencing is reflected in what others have written:
nightmare-bad-dreams-hag-riding-incubus ... t4207.html

Keep a Bible under your bed, opened to one of the protection psalms (Psalm 91 is my personal choice). Place an open pair of scissors on that open page. This is a good idea as a general practice, but important if you are afflicted by nightmares and concerned about spiritual intrusion while you sleep.

If you still have questions after reading through that thread, feel free to ask us. Sorry I can't be of more help with this subject.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:19 am

Thelight1 -

I have experienced lucid dreaming and astral projection. Your initial explanation sounds like an astral projection with the vibration and beeping/humming sound, however when you say "this only happens during a nightmare" makes me think that this may just be, a nightmare. I've never had an astral projection start in a dream/nightmare. I always start out in control, and aware. I have however, had dreams/nightmares where I suddenly become lucid, and start lucid dreaming which sounds more like what you are experiencing.

I would follow Miss Athena's advice, as she said, this could also be some entity/visitor that is causing these nightmares and triggering you to be lucid to try to "escape" the nightmare by getting "back" to your body.

The only additional advice I can give is that if it is in fact a projection, perhaps unwilling, and granted you are aware, look for what astral projectors call the "silver cord" it is usually attached to your "torso" of your projection and looks kinda like a shimmery thread/rope. This will lead you straight back to your body to wake up.

I hope this made sense and help you figure it out! Good Luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:12 pm

Thank you all for the advice and information on the topic! Its very nice to know that other people have experienced something similar to what i've been going through lately. i will purchase a bible, and anoint myself with protection oil before bed just in case there is some negative entity messing with me.. once i feel more comfortable and protected, i think i will try to continue the experience and see what happens;

btw is astral projection or lucid dreaming dangerous?

ive been googling the subject, but id much rather hear the opinions of someone from lucky mojo. thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi thelight1,

To my knowledge, no it isn't dangerous in the sense that you are no more susceptible to injury as you naturally would be. However, as with everything, it is always wise to keep up your protection and ask whichever spirit or saint you pray to (if any) to keep you safe.

Mamawolf

Re: Haunted Objects Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mamawolf » Wed May 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Hi,

So a few days ago my son's nightlight (projector with music) turned on by itself when I was out of the room. When I came back I had a feeling it was "on purpose" so I said out loud that was not cool and to go away. So 10 minutes later, I call a friend to tell them what happened. We are talking for a bit and when I proceeded to tell how this incident happened, it turned on again.. Right as I was talking about it.

Well a couple of days later, I wake up at 3am and my air filter had turned off in the middle of the night. Which it never has in the 10 months I have had it.

I haven't been sleeping and am afraid to sleep tonight.
I saged and read a psalm but it didn't make a difference.

What can I do? I have a baby and I feel nervous.

Thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 16, 2019 12:38 pm

Mamawolf ,

You should cleanse your house with a wash such as Chinese Floor Wash, burn incense or sage, open a window when you do so the evil has path to escape. Burn a candle in each room dressed with fiery wall of protection oil. Pray for protection.

I have had similar things happen to me as well when a spirit wanted to communicate with me, spirt guides , ancestors, who have turned on unplugged radios, lights, blare music at 3 am. When it happened to me it was to get my attention. You can try and pray what is the purpose what is the message and reveal it to you, or contact an AIRR member to do a reading and find out for you.

AIRR workers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Hello Mamawolf,

I am sorry to hear you are going through such unsettling events.

I have moved your post to the correct thread on dealing with spirits in the home. Please read through this thread for advice and ideas, many of which can help you.

In addition to getting a reading from a member of AIRR, you should also consider using Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense to smoke out your home. It is unique and can clear your home of any spirit that is troubling you.

SP-SPE-TIBE
Tibetan Ghost-Purging Incense
$9.00

Mamawolf

Unread post by Mamawolf » Sun May 19, 2019 3:42 am

Thank you so much to those who have answered. I appreciate your guidance and time.

I do feel a message was trying to be sent, I will try the suggestions above. Thank you kindly

Does Camphor work as well instead of Sage?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 19, 2019 10:40 am

Hello Mamawolf,

You can burn camphor in place of or along with sage for a spiritual cleansing. Just burn a tiny bit of it at a time as it is pretty strong. Then put camphor squares in the four corners of each room to seal it off and protect it from future spirit activity.

ISR-RES-CAMP
Camphor Resin Incense
$4.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Mystic
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mystic » Mon May 20, 2019 10:25 am

This is one of my favorite subjects and have had my own experiences with hauntings. Great information on this feed! I will be visiting this sight often! I personally have found the vibration from sound such as drumming or tuning forks can clear negative spirits. Drives them nuts. I'm anxious to try your ideas also. Very informative thread. Thank you!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”