Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:47 pm

Johnnyr860,

I would say that in love you can see these type of situations happen, even with doing work. People are fickle, they may want you one day, met someone knew the next. Dating in the modern world is much harder then it use to be, people are connected with a million distractions, a million options, a million other gay men a click away. Then you add that many want friends with benefits, just benefits, a sugar daddy /son, they are stuck one someone who is oddly doing the same thing to them that they are doing to you. He may like you but he may also have his mind made up he does not want to be with you in that capacity. Many roots to the cause of the situation which is what you need to identify and then do work to change that situation. Above all I would ask yourself is it worth it to you to spend money energy and resources on this one or do you let him go and do a working to bring the perfect new man into your life? That is a personal choice, I myself am guilty of doing both lol. I understand the struggle and the hard work, I understand rejection, being chose over another. Your personality, your determination is greater then that. Wear crusible of courage to help with self-esteem. You can do a moving candle spell to draw him or a new person to you, using matched lodestones. Hope it helps.
Moving candle: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html
Lodestones:http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Lavender love drop mojo great to wear to attract a lover: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-lavend ... drops.html
Or order the spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:14 pm

He is dealing with certain things we have discussed this before and the readers have told me to be alert to him about this because he is going through something that may cause himself to either be distant or acting this way towards me but that if I can get through this hurdle with him of whatever he is dealing with then a beautiful loving relationship as a couple can form. I just wanna know is there anything else I can do in the meantime to help my situation with him. I'm not sensing that giving up on him is the answer just yet.

But if lavander love drops candle and road opener did not do much what other candles or things can you recommend that might work better or that are stronger? Or should I just reorder the same 2 candles from the church and try again see what happens?

I agree with you I have been on a praying path and am doing what is known as self care and am doing great with myself and am pleased at how far I have come. Thanks for reaching out :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:54 pm

Hi johnnyr860,

I am so sorry you are going through this. The wisest words you have been given are above:
"This isn't about you Johnny. This is about him."

Please take that to heart and do not let this affect your self-esteem. You are worthy of good and lasting love from someone who gives it freely.

Without knowing what issues this man is struggling with, it would be hard to advise any new work to be done to help him through this blockage. You could return to one of your AIRR readers to gain clarity on exactly that issue, and they can advise on a course of rootwork to address that problem.

Meanwhile, you can continue with the work you're doing to draw him too you. A nice idea would be to add Balm of Gilead to your work, as this soothes past hurts (intentional or otherwise).
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

I hope this helps. Good luck and please keep us posted.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:11 am

Well currently I am not doing any spell work. I live with 2 other people who are very nosy and so I cant order a spell kit or do any of the work myself due to my current living situation. As a result I have been ordering altar candles from the lucky mojo church and having them burn them on the church altar since I cant do a spell or any sort of work.

But I was not sure if it is recommended to reorder the same two candles again (lavender love drops, road opener) even though they gave me a good burn report on each since nothing really happened. The most I can do here on my end is buy some oils to wear for when I go see him or the lavender love drops mojo bag mentioned in the response above that I can carry with me when I go to see him or order more candles to have them light at the church. Hopefully something works. I appreciate all the lovely and helpful responses 🙂

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:49 pm

johnnyr860 ,

Not every trick involves using candles, and elaborate rituals.

Taking a spiritual bath is a key part of hoodoo, you can bath in the water then take a few cups and pour it from his door to your door to lead him to you. You can light tea lights in your room at night on top of a photo of the target with a petition. You can work a doll baby, the mojo, even a sugar jar. You can hoodoo his food or drink, or items he will touch. sprinkle oils or powders to get on him, catch his footprint and put it in a container with powders and herbs to bring him to you. The options are really endless.

As a minimum I would continue candle service at the church, If he has the past issues, try a clarity candle for him to see straight and a road opener or block buster to open the path for him to see straight. A lavender love drop with a come to me candle, or lavender love drop with Q candle, or even a follow me boy candle is all good for love. You can order again, the good burn does not mean the work is over, it is just going well. I would keep it up.

Next time you see this person, try and get some personal items: hair, nails, semen if you have sex.. then use in the mojo or even a doll baby in work. The doll baby you can bath for him, pray over it for him, work clarity for his past issues.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:06 am

Great Advice, JayDee! SOLID
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”