Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cleansing Self Tools Altar Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Cleansing Self Tools Altar Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:14 pm

wraithklewn,

I suppose it would depend on your moral sensibilities. If you like walking around dirty, then go for it.

However, i will note that --

1) Based on my long experience as a practitioner and a reader for others who practice, i find that those who intend to stay "angry and hateful" (your words) tend to become obsessed with the negative aspects of life in general, and not only do they get sucked into the continual performance of hostile magic, their outer lives tend to attract hostility, anger, and hatefulness on the mundane level.

2) Conjure is primarily a Judeo-Christian form of folk magic, which means that most of us want to get right with God. Your mileage may vary.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:22 pm

wraithklewn,

Do you understand the purpose of cleansing? And protection when doing any type of work?

Also don't think that your work will be successful or have lasting results without cleansing and protecting yourself. Especially if you want to help another person such as your ex.

From previous post I know you are very new to Hoodoo. Take time to read catherine yronwode's free online book : http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Just remember knowledge is power...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 pm

I've found that not cleansing after "dark" work can have several effects, but a few really noticable ones that many people report.

1. If you are doing dark work then try working love work or other spells you'll track that dark, chaotic energy with you into that work. There is a reason why it's a great idea to cleanse yourself before doing any major spellwork even if you haven't performed anything "dark." It helps to bring to a spiritually clean and refershed place where you can work your spell without the taint of all the dirt you've collected.

2. People who have any remote sensitivity will sense the dirt that accumlates on you spiritually. This may also start effecting your normal life. More fights, more arguments in your life, more issues at home etc. This is also a result of the fact that you're wallowing in darker emotions.

3. There *is* record of people literally getting sick from performing dark work. If you don't cleanse properly there is a chance that you'll physically expose yourself. Conjure doctors have claimed that sometimes they get really sick or frequently fall ill if they don't cleanse.

4. The spiritual bath is not only a powerful spiritual experience, but psychologically too. It helps you let go of those dark emotions that can be determinetal to you: obsessive feelings, constant anger etc.

The point is: Cleanse!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:10 am

thank you all for the important points. i didnt make the vinegar jar as id rather place an order with LM and get quality products. i am ovrexcited to purchase. and that way there i can cleanse properly.

ok i gotta go and check the egg on the exs pic and dispose of properly ill post the results.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:21 am

wraithklewn,

It's always the risk of engaging in any type of reversal work or aggressive magic-that you'll be drawn into a contest of spellcasting. Some people may have natural protection through their various faiths, might have family tokens that act as protective talismans etc. Whatever the case, counter-attacks are a very real possibility.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:23 am

ok..no blood this time. but very cloudy there was some kind of discolored spot on the yolk itself. not blood but like a hmm... i dunno lighter yellow spot?!? nonetheless the egg looked very yucko to me. masses of slime trails on opposite sides coming from the yolk. need to learn egg divination for sure
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

reality9401

Unread post by reality9401 » Sun May 09, 2010 5:34 am

When preparing a spell of bad for 13 days, does one have to do a cleansing during the 13 days as well?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 09, 2010 8:07 am

Yes, each day after your crossing work you need to take a hyssop bath.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

leftfield

Unread post by leftfield » Sun May 09, 2010 8:31 am

hi - i was wondering if there is a replacement for a hyssop bath?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 09, 2010 10:27 am

The hyssop bath is what I would recommend after negative spellwork...but when you say replacement? Uncrossing (found here http://www.luckym.com/uncrossing.html) can be used and has hyssop in it. The 13 Herb bath (found here http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) can be used as well. But Hyssop is the way to go...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun May 09, 2010 11:12 am

can i mix the 13 herb and hyssop,because i have in my bathroom my jar with the herbs and jar with the salts and i was thinking to mix everything in one jar. It's OK?

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Sun May 09, 2010 11:14 am

Unless your allegic to it like my hubby.

Hyssop is an amazing fast and done bath - to replace it I have my husband do an egg cleanse, and follow with a bath with 1 teaspoon amonia, 1/4 cup mixed salts, and a tiny pinch of camphor. I usually add a few herbs or roots for the specific cleanse.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 09, 2010 11:35 am

You do not have to take a bath after every day. You can simply sage yourself or use some other method of cleansing, and do a thorough cleansing at the end. I like to use the florida water soap bar its just like using a regular soap bar, but its florida water. Its another alternative to doing a bath with herbs, and having to do preparation for it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jenkins5611

Unread post by jenkins5611 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:18 pm

I have just purchased one of the break up spell bottles to break up a couple i know, i've been reading about cleansing yourself after but was unsure what i actually needed to do, am i able to just take a salt bath or should i have herbs etc, also would i need to do this every night or just once the spell cast has finished, as i am thinking of keeping the spell bottle to shake every day, sorry for the silly questions but i'm new to this, if anyone has any tips or can point me to the right page on the website i would be very grateful.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 15, 2010 1:28 pm

jenkins5611,

Take a hyssop bath (found here: http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html) before, followed by a protective ritual, than after the spell is complete...repeat. At least this is my personal recommendation...others may differ...

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 am

i just finished doing some negative work and wanted to cleanse myself.
i read that i can mix sea salt with some olive oil for a scrub and that this would work ok

i did that and scrubbed my whole body, even my face and hair...and then rinsed it all off..

but now my body is all oily and i need to go to work tonight. would it be bad if i took another shower and washed my body and hair with soap? would that reverse the cleansing?

also is the salt and olive oil scrub a good cleansing? i don't have any hyssop herbs with me and i'm waiting for my oils to come in the mail...

i need a quick cleansing that'll work.

HELP PLEASE! :( :( :( :( :(

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:00 am

You can cleanse yourself with sea salt alone Rainbow95

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:29 am

ok sooo i did ok then.
thanks! :)
yeah next time i cleanse im using a sage stick and sea salt. no more oil lol

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Right, normally olive oil is used to dress candles (in a pinch)

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:46 pm

wait so should i cleanse myself again with just the sea salt tonight?

sorry im just a bit confused now :(

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 pm

what exactly is a sage stick?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:29 pm

...only if you feel the need. Now you said that you did some negative work and cleanse yourself afterward...right? ...salt does what you tell it to do... But I might want to get some Hyssop next time your order...

A "sage stick" is also known as a "sage bundle" and Lucky Mojo sells them. Look in the Incense page of the catalogue:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Here is a sage bundle, used in rituals for cleansing a space or a person of negativity:

ISS-SPE-WHIT
White Sage Smudge Bundle
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:37 pm

i actually did an egg cleansing afterward since i had to go to work and i was told that that's an effective cleansing.
but then my candle remains got unburied somehow so i took what remains i could find and some of the dirt where i buried it and put it in a paper packet and tossed it in the bay and wanted to do a more concentrated cleansing when i got back.
so i mixd a cup of sea salt and 1/4 of olive oil and made a scrub and then rinsed. but i shampooed my hair also.......will that effect the outcome?

as i was scrubbing i even asked for the salt to remove the negative energy and to protect me from the negative energy from the negative work. i even scrubbed my face and scalp/hair (which is why i used shampoo after lol)

did i do this right?

im totally using hyssop and a sage bundle on Saturday when i plan on making a vinegar jar.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Yes what you did is fine.

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:00 pm

thank you stars and everyone :) i feel better now thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Rainbow95, based on this and other posts of yours, i would respectfully suggest that you start studying conjure before you take the word of friends, who may or may not know how to help you. First, in another thread, you buried the remains of a negative spell in your own back yard, then you created a very strange, non-conjure-like salt and oil scrub that left you oily. I'm suggesting that you are like a kid toying around with a tradition that you have not taken the time to understand or appreciate.

Try reading more in the free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." Hoodoo has its own style. Learn that style and you will be more confident as you work within it.
catherine yronwode

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:32 am

ok i will do that. thanks. :)

Chesireeyes

Re: Spells to Remove Money Blocks, Curses, Jinxes, Bad Luck

Unread post by Chesireeyes » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 am

I've been trying to set aside some money for a few cosmetic procedures I've been desperate to have done for several years; however, due to other financial obligations, and some bad decisions on my part, it's been a rather unsuccessful attempt. Before the comments about how cosmetic surgery is an unnecessary expense, and I don't need it, come pouring in, I'd just like to point out that I have my own reasons for wanting to get the surgeries done, and to me, they are significant.

I currently work a full-time job, and while it pays decent money for someone with no college degree and little work experience, my pay is certainly not enough to cover the fees of the surgeries (which would total about $10,000). I've been going to school full-time and working extremely hard toward my bachelor's degree, in the mean time trying to find a second job. Yet, naturally, due to the current state of the economy, it's been harder than ever to find another job. (I mean, I can't even get a part-time job as a cashier, of which I'm actually qualified.) I've tried applying for loans, but because I have little credit history, the most funds I'm eligible to receive is $1,000 (getting a co-signer is not an option, either).

I really feel as though I'm at a standstill, and wanted to seek some spiritual help. I have had readings done in the past (and one very recently by an AIRR worker), but none have reported findings of me being crossed in any manner. I have also done a money-drawing spell, which I actually posted about on the boards before. The money spell yielded horrible results: I got into an accident a few days after, and ended up having to pay money instead of obtaining. I guess my next option at this point would be to play the lottery and hope to get lucky...

If anyone can offer any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:30 pm

If your reasons are "significant", are you sure your health insurance won't pay for it? I had a series of reconstructive surgeries due to injuries from an accident several years ago. My health insurance paid for most of it except for the deductibles. Then again, I'd be disfigured if it wasn't covered. :/ Thank God.
I was already doing spellwork at the time and did Do As I Say candles on the insurance adjusters so they wouldn't give me any hassle about my claims.

If that's your situation, best of luck!

Chesireeyes

Unread post by Chesireeyes » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi Flamethrower,

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, most insurance companies won't cover the procedures I want, because they are considered cosmetic, not reconstructive (surgeries that would be required in a case like yours). I simply said they are significant, because it would mean a lot to me to get the procedures done. They would greatly help me in my self-confidence.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:05 am

Hi Chesireeyes,
I think you need to start doing Money Stay with Me work. It is very affordable spell work to do, you can do it forever and if you follow the directions on the page: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
you will find that sooner than you know you have a nice little sum to start up your surgeries.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:47 am

Good Morning All,

I was wondering (not sure if I posted this in the correct thread) but does anyone have any physical reactions before, after during their spell work?

Somethings that have been happening to me, right after I do all the work, and prayers etc. I am seriously hungry! Almost like how after you workout you get hungry, at first I didn't notice the correlation but last night it dawned on me, yep I'm really hungry after spell work.

Also, the next morning when I wake up, I have what feels like a pull on my stomach, and it's different than when I what I call "my spidey sense" going off. It's more like a heavy feeling, sometimes it feels like how you feel when your anxious, but I'm not feeling anxious. Actually I am feeling very focused, since alot of the work I've been doing has been leading up to something that will be happening this Friday.

Any comments or your own observations would be greatly apprieciated!
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:20 am

Spellwork makes me hungry, too! There's a very good reason for this, and I think you'll like my logic. We all know that magic and spells work on the principle of directed energy. Well, calories are actually a measure of unit of heat, i.e. energy. So when you're doing spellwork right, you're burning calories because of the energy you expend sending your desires and intent out into the subtle planes to manifest into your mundane life.

So: spellwork takes energy = body burns calories (heat + energy) = one hungry worker

I often work late at night when my children are in bed and husband at work. It's not uncommon for me to work 5 nights a week, as I work on behalf of multiple clients plus my own needs. So I find myself eating considerable amounts of food at 2-3 o'clock in the morning, then going to bed not long afterwards. Despite this "bad habit" I've not gained any weight so I conclude that effective, active conjure work burns calories just like exercise.

I would love to see someone do a study to show just how much energy a rootworker uses while working...wouldn't that be cool!?
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 am

Hey Copperfox,

I do my work late at night too! Unless it calls for something as the sun rises, but I agree with your theory, we are using energy..which would make us hungry! lol Thanks soooo much for sharing!!! And yes, they should do a study.. :)
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:39 am

Hi all,

Do i need protection even if a Rootworker is working the Intranquil Spirit for me?

Thanks

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:42 am

Yes, you do. Protection and cleansing as well. I'm sure the more experienced members of the forum will give you specifics, but yes, you most definitely need protection even if someone else is working the Intranquil Spirit on your behalf.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:55 am

I have a question for you movingmountains. Are you working with a member of the AIRR? NOT WHO-- just yes or no.
I just read another post where you mentioned some different products, not LM Products, which is why I asked.
This is not a scold, but the Intranquil Spirit is very powerful from what I have read in a HUGE thread here in the forum. The thread is very long and some great advice is given. I would suggest reading the thread this morning. I would also suggest to you that you look into the Protection Products by LM Curio Co.
There are many to assist you in your work that will protect you and your home.
Take some time and read the entire thread. Then take some time and look in the inventory for SOME REAL protection products.
Also take some time and look through the LM Compelling and LM Love and Attraction products.
Good Luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Professional rootworkers know how to control and direct the Intranquil Spirit properly and also know how to deal with any havoc created by the spirit. When they do work on your behalf it is not uncommon that they may have you work in tandem by performing baths, laying out tricks, cleansing your home and so on and so forth. Regular cleansing and protection is therefore traditional and recommended.

For example, when I work on behalf of a client, I almost always prescribe baths, anointing themselves with oil, cleansing the home, or other tasks that helps further the work while clearing out blockage and clearing away anything keeping manifestation from happening.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:49 am

Yes you should cleanse and protect yourself when a professional is doing the intranquil spirit on your behalf. Cleansing, and protection is the most important things you should be doing anyways.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:24 pm

I like that logic Copperfox,
If you want to burn calories just do some work. I love it
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 am

Very nice theory Copperfox, loved it! :D So if someone is doing some work on losing a few pounds,he actually starts losing them the minute he starts conjuring! Now THAT'S a way of staying positive and not giving up on your diet! ;)

ThatOldSycorax

Unread post by ThatOldSycorax » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 pm

The same happens to me! Almost every time I work I get hungry. I don't fast or anything but by the time I finish I am famished. I eat whatever I can make and then in the morning I am hungry to the same extent.

Phoenix333

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:04 pm

You know, I sometimes notice the hunger, too. In terms of physical reactions, I had a weird experience the other day for sure! I made up an uncrossing candle, using Cast Off Evil oil and Uncrossing sachet powder, which are just things I had on hand. As it finished burning down, I started seeing flashing lights that wouldn't go away as I blinked, then disorientation and nausea. Fearing a migraine, I popped two Advil, so I didn't feel much pain for the rest of the time, but the other symptoms continued. It occurred to me that I was detoxing from some bad stuff on me, and I dry-heaved a few times, then felt better than fine.

Go figure. In any event, the Uncrossing candle freed me to do the other parts of the magic I needed. I'm feeling splendid with a combo of 13 herbs and Uncrossing Sachet powder mixed together for a bath!

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:32 am

I have physical reactions during spellwork, sure. When it's working, and the magic is going right, I get kind of a "feeling" that I can't really explain. Sort of like there's a thickness in the air, and it's super-charged with electricity or something. When it's not going right, or not going to work, I get nothing. Sometimes it's more than that; I did a honey jar last night, and it drained me so badly I fell asleep in my chair right after. Once, when I was casting a circle (I come from a Wiccan background, though I no longer consider myself Wiccan) I started to hear popping sounds and got the feeling that furniture around me was very slightly vibrating. This last bit scared me to death; I don't think it was "evil" in any way, but it was definitely unexpected!

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:26 am

After doing some destructive spell, cleansing and protection work are needed to do.

I have read the web page, I need to buy herbs or bath crystal for cleansing myself.
But If I only got protection oil, van van oil, healing oil, blessing oil, can you suggest me some simple cleansing and protection work?
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:02 am

You can purchase Hyssop (http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html) which is a strong cleaner (after destructive work); personally, I like the Uncrossing Spell Kit it includes everything for cleansing and protection. http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:23 pm

If I only got candles, oil, sea salt and hyssop herb only, is there any simple protection spell can be suggested?

I have got protection oil, uncrossing oil, van van oil, healing oil, blessing oil~

Thanks~

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Jwmcclin is absolutely correct and is 110% on target with Hyssop and Psalm 51.
This is a great thread with Devi Spring, very informative and very respected words of wisdom:
hyssop-cleansing-t7945.html
Take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:12 am

I am sorry that seems I am stubborn. :oops:

After the destruction spell, is protection is essential? Is cleansing enough? or hyssop can also protect me?
I don't have uncrossing spell kit, and it takes time to wait for it after purchase, during the time, is there anything can be done by the things in my hand?

Thousand thanks~ :)

ProfessorBubbles
HRCC Student

Unread post by ProfessorBubbles » Wed May 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Greetings All,

I hope this finds you all well and happy!!!! I was curious how/if folks cleanse after doing work for clients?

Cheers and Blessings,
Bubbles

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Various procedures ProfessorBubbles, smudging, incensing ...etc... I might mention that strong protection is a mainstay for workers.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:21 am

Yes...definitely cleanse AND protect during work whether its for myself or others. Smudging, and incense is something I do to my cards...space, etc. I like to use florida water, and chinese wash too.I usually put those in a spray bottle and just spray then whip down with a white cloth. Ammonia is another cleansing favorite of mine.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 26, 2011 4:55 pm

I use water and Van Van OIl (to change conditions for the better) or Hoyt's Cologne (for luck and good things).
catherine yronwode

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Hello all....

After talking to a friend about this situation I really need some suggestions on what to do...

About 6 years ago I was in a brief but very intense r/ship with a guy who I fell hard for and just knew he was "the one". He broke up with me because he was using me to get with someone else and eventually they got married. I was devastated and depressed for a few years and finally was able to let it go and get over him in 2009. Now I admit, before then I did some childish, immature things to him and his now wife but have come to terms with what I did and I have forgiven myself and I can honestly say I have moved on from him and that situation. However....

Every since we broke up my love life has been crappy. I keep meeting emotionally unavailable men, men that have all types of drama and issues. Now, I know that is a part of dating but I just feel "stuck" because I have never had an active dating life. A friend told me that I should write my ex a letter apologizing - not to open up communication - but to do it so I can move on and get my life back. I don't have a problem with praying and asking for forgiveness that way but I do not want to contact him whatsoever.

Is there anything that I can do without contacting him to help remove any bad "karma" or bad energy from this part of my life?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Performing an unjustified curse (i know, i know, you thought it was justified at the time!) can sometimes open one up to God's displeasure. I would not call this "karma" in the Hindu sense of reincarnation into a "bad womb" in your next lifetime, but i do equate it to going around with dirty hands after messing in sh*t and wondering why people don't want you to hug them. :-)

So, i would perform a rite of atonement and a plea for forgiveness of sin. Make a tea of Hyssop herb. Light two small white candles dressed with Uncrossing Oil. Place one at each side of your shower stall or at the head and foot of your bath tub or on either side of your bathroom door, as you find most convenient. Standing in the tub or shower stall, recite the 51st Psalm, drink a bit of the Hyssop tea and bathe in the bulk of it, washing your body downward and away. Ask for forgiveness with a sincere and contrite heart. Walk out through the "door" formed by the two white candles. Air dry your body and then apply Blessing Oil lightly, from the feet upwards.

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Leaf
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:00 am

hi there - maybe i should have made myself a little more clear - the things i did to him were not related to spells or anything like that. the things i did were calling and hanging up, sending emails, etc...stuff like that. i never performed any type of curse on him.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 am

It doesn't matter if it was magic, spells, prayers, or just negative thoughts. Follow Miss Cat's instructions and cleanse yourself.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:05 am

gotcha...thanks :)

cluv87

Unread post by cluv87 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 am

i just did a vinagar jag spell to break up my ex and his other babymom...i put hot peper juice, vinagare, black peper, 9 nails,glass, lemon juice and a paper with their names and what i want to happen on the other side of it.....now i hear i need a cleansing prayer to say afterevery time i shake my jar?...., any sugestion on cleansing prayers that work well?...

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”