Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Separate From Abusive or Violent Lover or Spouse

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Separate From Abusive or Violent Lover or Spouse

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello, HappinessRules,

I am so very sorry.

Since I don't know what you have tried I don't know what to recommend.

But I do highly suggest that you obtain a reading on this to see why nothing has worked:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the best and praying you get away from this horrible person
HRCC Graduate #1631

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:40 pm

The pricks in jail. :mrgreen:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:04 pm

HappinessRules ,

Congrats!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:50 pm

I would like to ask for spell, candle and herb suggestions on break up work. The enemy target is an abusive man in a relationship. To get rid of him, in my recent reading the reader suggested that i need to bring his thinking up more positively that he feels he deserves better then what he has now in order to leave. he is used to self loathing and misery and all he sees is this poor suffering woman as his highest potential he can get. i cant say ive ever encountered this in any previous work ive done before i am a bit stumped what to do here?

theres skull candles but i feel theres something more then just that ill need to do for this to work.

also the woman is only having intellectual effects. that breaking up its being thought about but not acted upon and i need to some how light her up like hell and get her out of this lethargy without harming her. i also need to somehow make her feel that this guy doesnt really care about her.. which he truly doesnt but hes.. well abusive so he knows manipulation and head games that work.

what can i use and work with that will change these issues im dealing with?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Hi wraithklewn,

I would worry more about her and don't give him a second thought. There's no excuse for abusive behavior in a relationship.

Focus on her and work with Clarity and Crucible of Courage products, to help her find the means to leave him and this bad situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:08 pm

i agree with you but abusive people dont like leaving. i have used some cast off evil and a different work of clarity, crucible of courage and king solomon wisdom together . But even with this done im still in the situation i have before me now.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Hello, wraithklewn ,

I am so very sorry that this is happening to your friend. It sounds tragic.

Rootwork alone is not going to "fix" this entire situation. The behaviors in the mundane world have to compliment the magic and visa-versa.

Both of these people have to see a counselor. Most importantly, SHE has to see a counselor or seek help from a shelter for abused women.

We have given you the best spell advice possible and you also have performed many spells without success. It's time that she just gets out and gets help from a professional counselor.

You're a Very good person to care for someone as much as you do. You are one in a million. And we are honored to have you as a Lucky Mojo forum family member.

Wishing your friend the best of luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:36 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. My strongest rootwork is lined up in justice, reversal, gentle healing and sexual magick. . i do know all too well about the mundane actions that needs to compliment the work . it is yet too early as these spells arent more then a month and a half passing time of being performed at best. and just one spell for each of them so far. the relationship is still new like 5 months old. this guy... will never do any such things.. he will never allow my pretty much my ex friend now to do anything such either. the woman is in complete isolation and a previous abuse victim. this guy still has yet to have a few things coming his way i assure you. this fight is still pretty new
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello, wraithklewn,

I'm happy that you are persistent!

You're good!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kristin86
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kristin86 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:27 pm

I am hoping for some suggestions/advice in regards to helping a friend in an abusive relationship. I have a very dear friend who I very recently found out is being verbally/emotionally/psychologically abused by her boyfriend. I already didn't like him before this, and now that I know this, am resolved to do something about the situation. My friend claims he is not physically abusive, however, I'm not sure I believe this. Even if it is true, things are bad enough as they are; and I know that these things only get worse. She says on one hand that she knows something has to change, and on the other hand that she doesn't want him to leave (he is living in her house)/end things. I know this is typical in these relationships. Having myself been in an abusive relationship, I know firsthand how complex these situations are, and how the victim's mind is in a very irrational place.

My friend is normally a very strong, competent person, and now she is broken down and feels powerless and hopeless. She even stated that this is just something she is going to have to deal with the rest of her life. I am the only one who knows about the situation, as she puts on a front and hides any sort of emotions/weaknesses from people.

I am very worried. Recently I have felt/sensed a sense of danger for her (something that is new to me, although we do have a close link having been friends for over 15 years), that is only getting worse. My friend told me she started cutting herself last week, something she hasn't done since middle school.

I want him out of her house and her life, and I want him to feel pain. I want my friend to wake up and I also want healing for her. Ending the relationship isn't enough, she has a history of abuse/rape in her past from her childhood/teen years that she has not dealt with. Relationships are the one area in her life that she struggles with, and I suspect they stem from her past. Her boyfriend throws her past abuse/rapes (including by her biological dad, which I know is especially a traumatic ordeal for her) in her face and calls her damaged goods.

I am unsure how to proceed, and in what order to do any work. I want to be very careful because this is such a delicate situation. Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, Kristin86 ,

How very sad. What a tragedy.

You need to get her to a shelter for abused women. Please call their hotline and tell them what is going on. Ask them to please also get a Social Worker to contact and visit her because she is a danger to herself.

If you take her to an emergency room ad explain that she is cutting herself, by law, the Nurse and/or Docs have a legal obligation to keep her under 24 hour observation. A Psychologist/Psychiatrist has to come in and assess her. And, hopefully, admit her for awhile for her to undergo therapy (or else refer her to the proper channels).

But, start with the Shelter for abused Women and tell them everything.

Here are numerous protection spells that you can perform for her: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And thee are also 4 pages here of other spell ideas.

But, most importantly, get the help that I have advised. Magic and actions will compliment each other.

You're a good friend. She's VERY lucky to have someone who cares for her as you do.
HRCC Graduate #1631

RojoGitana

Unread post by RojoGitana » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:34 am

Hello,

I have a situation involving myself in a toxic marriage.

My husband has mental issues that I was unaware of the extent of his mental instability, and his history of behaviors. He has also lied, cheated, and is verbally abusive, and unstable in every area of his life, not wanting help. He has unhealthy sexual desires and attractions.

He suffers from PTSD, and a history of domestic disputes. He's also stated I'm not what he wants, that all he wanted was a baby! :(

This is no longer a marriage, this is my enemy. He doesn't want me to have a car or excel in my business. he wants to be in control, and turn people he knows against me, with telling them what he wants them to know, to attempt to play the victim. He is also getting help to feed off my luck and my success.

This is not the first relationship he's had with similar circumstances. Every relationship, and he blames the other person, saying he's fine. then he attempts to use reverse wording, and pretends he doesn't remember anything bad he has done, but makes it out like the people he gets with are crazy, and he's done nothing. But these idiots are just like him. I want the world to see him for the true person that he is, and the things that he is really doing.

I have 5 children, only the youngest is his. I don't have a car because he pulled something in my car and it never started again. I had to junk it out. I have a job that's contracted but can't work because of my newborn, i have no availability. We live together and I have to depend on him, and drive his car.

I maxed out credit cards, and over drafted my accounts into the negative attempting to help him out, because he won't stay at one job.

I am just trying to leave, and get back on my feet to file divorce.

His toxicity has spilled over into my life, and my blessings are there, but won't open up. I've burned candles that come out foggy. I've been getting Angel signs everyday, and good luck. But it's blocked.

So I've been doing a conjure egg on him to weaken him, and stop him from trying to block me from leaving.

I'm trying to strengthen my protection charms as well.

I have lots of magical tools, but there are still some things I'm learning, and not sure what to do.

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Hi RojoGitana,

Wow, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through all of this. My heart truly goes out to you.

Have you worked Separation products on him? I wouldn't do Break Up work, as you do not need any more drama in your life. Separation will lead to a more amicable split.

www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Also please read through the pages in this thread as there is good advice here for people who have been where you are now.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you and please keep us posted.

RojoGitana

Unread post by RojoGitana » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:11 am

Thank you Miss Athena.

I will read through the threads, and I have not tried separation work. Although I was listening to the LMHRH one night, and wrote down a separation spell, and I hid it. I think I will pull it out as well. I'm just hoping to get the work done discreetly. I have no money, and he continues to want to leave us high and dry with no way to afford rent or bills. I wouldn't want to continue living here either. I just want to be able to make ends meat, pay off my bills, and take care of my babies.

LUCKY0929
Newly Registered

Unread post by LUCKY0929 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:56 pm

Hello All,

My husband is verbally abusive and has serious anger issues from the past. We have tried counseling which hasn't helped. I have recently decided that I no longer want to be married to him. I haven't mentioned it to him, because I know that he will explode if I mention it to him. I also don't want any of the verbal drama that he will bring. I AM MISERABLE! I would like for him to decide that he no longer wants to be married and to leave our household peacefully(and fast) on his own. I would also like our divorce to be amicable and fast as well. It appears that a triple strength hotfoot mojo may work in this case, but I am not sure. What LM products would work best in this situation?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello,

Please read the 4 pages on tis thread for spell ideas.

After reading, If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

separate-create-distance-promote-divorc ... 24982.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

oraclenicholle

Unread post by oraclenicholle » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:07 am

I have read this entire thread, but have and have not found what I am specifically looking for.

Situation:

#1. Abandonded by husband with 4 children, no money, and I have been turned down for jobs to work at home that I've applied for

# 2. The woman he's with does magic, did magic to break us up, but he has neglected to pay the rent, and continue to provide for us until the divorce.

# 3 unemployed, rent past due, business is at an all time low

# 4 Can't get any help with resources because we are still legally married, and the state doesn't recognize separation legally

# 5 He is abusive, does drugs heavily, and has high risk behaviors, on top of mentally ill

# 6 He's just scum

So basically my thing is right now is, going to court and getting custody, and what it is that I am asking for, which I don't feel will be an issue, other than him and this woman keep trying to work against me with magic. I want him to leave town for good, and never come back. To leave us alone. I've tied him up. I don't know who she is, her name or what she looks like, but I know my work has been working to cause their intentions to come back to them, since they wish me ill will.

I have soiled clothing of his, but need to be able to use this to get him to leave, not respond to the court order for divorce or support, so I'll be granted at least child support, and my divorce will go through smoothly without a fight from him. I want to move on with my life, build my business without him trying to intervene. He will not be entitled to any alimony because the state doesn't award anything to the adulterer. But he thinks he is going to. God had my back on that one.

He also gets benefits for me and my children, and provides nothing saying he is having financial troubles, which he is going to have to account for the money he's spending. But he's spending it on another woman who is calling him her boyfriend. (we are legally married).

I have to do more work soon, but need to drive them both out of my lives. Him to move far away back home, and her to run in circles.

Also he wears a crystal that has my essence in it, so he still has an attachment to me, and he wears it everyday. Someone suggested a cord cutting during this retrograde, but I have no clue what that is. This person doesn't want a divorce, but wants to cheat, lie, and use me, and I'm tired. I just want him to go away.

Thank you in advanced
Serenity

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, oraclenicholle ,

Wow, this is just terrible. I am so very sorry that you are going through this living nightmare

First, do an uncrossing on yourself and then IMMEDIATELY do protection work (for you and your children)

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

For the court case, here is the page: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

NOW, what I am learning is that performing inflammatory confusion spells on his attorney can help significantly:

http://www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

And also perform a beef tongue spell on his attorney (that's in the court case webpage that I gave you).

Sweeten the judge to you

And perform Crown of Success spells on BOTH you and your attorney

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

To make someone go away, try the hotfoot spell

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Wishing you the very best and I pray that this horrible man gets exactly what he deserves

Take care of yourself and your children
HRCC Graduate #1631

oraclenicholle

Unread post by oraclenicholle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:06 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

I honestly just want to move on, and leave this nightmare behind. This definitely is a lesson learned, and allows me to heal, and do work later to find true love.

Blessings

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Abusive love triangle... My little sister is in a horrible and dangerous situation, she is living with her husband and boyfriend (who I swear stalked the couple first) both men are physically abusive, the boyfriend On Easter Weekend choked her until she blacked out she doesn't remember calling our sister, this got Mom to buy her a one way ticket to NY from SC, prior incidents between the 3 have involved the men beating eachother up & gun violence. My little sister is already trying to find funds to buy a ticket back to SC ...

What work(s) can I do to break her away from this insanity ... break up, protection, stay here...
I fear the worst if she goes back to SC

Thanks for any help or redirection with this post

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Hello, Heartoftheraven ,

Can you get her to therapy?

What abut Influence to get her to therapy before she goes back?

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Try Cast off Evil spells on her

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Clarity skull candle spells:

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Right now, I wouldn't do break up because if she goes back and that spell is place, one of them might hurt her. There's too many people in this scenario. 3 men, her and a gun......

Try spells to get her to stay put

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:07 am

Thanks so much, I am trying to get her into a women help center for therapy. Had myself and 2 other Reiki practioners work on her. As well as just trying to talk to her and get her to realize what is going on with her life.
I'll be in touch with you soon.

MoreTisha

Unread post by MoreTisha » Sun May 07, 2017 1:49 pm

This post gave me chills. I recently found this site, need to protect myself and son from similar situation. It's been pure HELL.

I pray there is relief for all of us.

rayisabelle
Newly Registered

Unread post by rayisabelle » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:54 am

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I want to tell you my story. I'm involved in a toxic relationship for 12 years. He beats me,takes my money,sold my jewerly,abuses me verbally and physically. I'm always broke. I tried everything, from couple therapy to try to please him but nothing .1-2 weeks are ok but 1 month is hell on earth.announcing authorities would set me on fire,in this country, authorities act when a woman is dead so i'm alone.. I was a strong and powerful woman and now I'm a desperate,depressed and unhappy. Please help me, i really really want to break up with him forever. I don't care anymore. I want to live a normal and peaceful life. I'm sick of being afraid of him,sick of being bruised and living in fear. He took my dreams away. I wanted to work with animals but he didn't agree. I hate him. Yes,I hate him. From the bottom of my heart. I want him out of my life,or else I will kill myself just to get away from him.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Hi rayisabelle,

I am so very sorry to hear you are going through this. My heart is breaking for you.

I moved your post to the correct thread, as you were posting in the wrong place on the forum. In future, please read through the forum to find the appropriate thread for your question.

Please read through this thread, as your post is now in the right place that is full of ideas and advice on how to handle situations just like yours. You will find lots of help here.

I suggest at the very least that you work Hot Foot products on him, to get him away from you.
You can lightly dust the inside of his shoes with this, to get him in contact with it and encourage him to walk out of your life:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

I also encourage you to work on yourself. Crucible of Courage can help restore some of the personal strength you say you have lost because of him. This will help empower you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Also, work with Healing products to help you get back to good mental and physical health. This situation has taken a terrible toll on you and you deserve to be a healed from it:
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I do hope this helps. I wish you the very best of luck and please keep us posted! I am praying for your safety and success.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:28 pm

Hello, rayisabelle

PLEASE PLEASE call the number below for Support, resources and advice for your safety

Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline

1-800-799-SAFE (7233)

Take care of youreself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Madame Jupitero

Unread post by Madame Jupitero » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:47 am

Greetings everyone,

A little update on me: a long while back, I posted about my experiences in disentangling myself from a relationship with a very abusive person, who I later discovered has also abused others. I won't go into details, but let's just this person managed to do a lot of long-lasting damage to many women, and at least one child that I know of.

Well, I just got the news that he is now departed from this world. A friend who knew that I was keeping my address and phone number unlisted notified me of this, so now I no longer need to worry about him showing up to wreak havoc again.

But still, his spirit roams in the next world, and I do believe that malevolent spirits can do harm. I have decided I would like to do a binding on him to make certain that his spirit cannot torment anyone ever again, in this world or the next. I do not believe in hellfire, and I am not interested in causing his spirit actual suffering-- I just want him to be utterly powerless to do harm and completely unable to access anyone he has harmed, in this world or the next. Putting him in a mirror box might do the trick, but this might be beyond my abilities or expertise.

Advice? Am I totally off the wall? I may need to consult with a good root worker for some of the heavy lifting, but I would love to at least know where to start.

Thank you!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:55 am

Madame Mercury
Please read a book called Communicating with the spirits by Martin Coleman. This is by far in my option the best book about Necromancy .
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.h ... -cover.jpg
Best of luck to you. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Madame Jupitero

Unread post by Madame Jupitero » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:26 am

Thank you, Edward T! Of course (haha) I have no desire to communicate with this departed person-- I want to banish him forever, shut the door in his face, and make sure his malevolent spirit never torments another person, living or dead. I would be very hesitant to do anything that might be construed as inviting his spirit into my life. This was why I thought maybe a mirror box would do the trick.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:28 pm

There was a fantastic episode on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour that involved baiting a spirit and trapping it in a glass bottle. That bottle could then be taken to the graveyard and with payment and permission, could be buried at a grave site. The grave of someone who worked as a police officer would be ideal. The bait was a favorite drink or cigar of the deceased person and the bottle had various ingredients for ensnaring like blackberry stems. I'd do a search for the episode but if you are uncomfortable communicating with this spirit, you might be better off leaving it alone for now.
HRCC Graduate #2145

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:34 pm

terra_rising ,

I believe this was an episode with the late Dr. E who explained how to do it.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:31 pm

I believe this is the one Terra_rising is speaking about -
LUCKY MOJO HOODOO ROOTWORK HOUR 9/3/17
Spirit Boards with Chas Bogan
post376705.html
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... bogan-9317

It was the free spell at the end of the show.
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Nice find RevJames!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Madame Jupitero

Unread post by Madame Jupitero » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Oh wow! Thanks! I looks forward to listening to this. And yes, I agree this is something to approach with great care and thought and with protection at the forefront. I am thinking that this also might be something to approach with someone with way more experience than I have. Better to be safe than sorry.

You guys are awesome.

Cynthia

Unread post by Cynthia » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Hi all,

Looking for opinions and/or insight.

I lit a 7 day San Alejo (Saint Alex) candle with the intention and hopes for assistance in removing an emotionally abusive person out of my life, peacefully. I prayed intently every evening asking St. Alex for help. During the time the candle was burning, I just felt an uneasiness around the house. 2 days into the candle burning, my dog refused to come near me and literal runs from me. This dog is my baby and that confused me. The person mellowed out significantly while it burned but I would rather him leave.

Now it's been 3 days since the candle burned out. My dog is still apprehensive around me and the person is beginning to go back to not being mellow.

I'm not a stranger to candles and have been working with them for 30 years. I have NEVER experienced this type of reaction. The uneasy feeling in the house, my pets sudden change of behavior and just a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this type of response before or has a personal opinion of what might have happened.

Thank you - Cynthia

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi Cynthia,

Welcome to the forum. I merged your post with the thread on conducting spells to rid yourself of abusive people. The concept is similar to your goal, regardless of whether this man was a romantic partner.

If you and your pets are having a strange reaction to performing a spell like this, it may be a sign that the abusive energy your work is targeting is being dispersed. Or it may be a sign that the person you are working on has put up spiritual protection. Or it may be a coincidence. It's hard for anyone on the forum to tell you what is happening, other than to say that it is not uncommon to feel the effects of your own work.

If you wish more clarity on the situation, I suggest you get a reading to better identify what is happening. You can find reputable readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics. com

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Cynthia

Unread post by Cynthia » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:48 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I will read your suggestions. I'm scared...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:04 am

Dear Cynthia.

Alas, this forum is not for doing readings -- we can help with Lucky Mojo products, and we do not make a Saint Alex candle, so we cannot even tell you about that -- although you say you are familiar with candles, so you know what you want and how to use it.

In my opinion, the fact that you are scared means you have to get help -- not help from strangers on a forum, but help in the town where you live. Do not rely on the police or fire department -- if you are being hurt or abused, call a women's shelter. If you live near family members, ask them to come get you.

No one should be scared in their own house -- and a frightened person is not going to be very effective as setting candle lights.

Go to the Crystal Silence League web site and ask for others to pray for and with you. It is free. The URL is:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Cynthia

Unread post by Cynthia » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:48 am

Ms. Catherine,

Thank you for responding. I read through all the posts. My situation is almost exactly the same as cool
_lady that was written in 2010. Except the physical abuse aspect.

I'm afraid because I went to some woman earlier this year while on a business trip. She reads the divination shells. There was a combination that she threw that basically said to keep my mouth shut or I will be killed or maimed. So since then, I don't argue back. I'm just trying and doing everything I can to get him to leave peacefully. I own this house and I'm not leaving my home. He is the one that has to leave.

I'm going to purchase some fiery wall of protection items. Do you suggest anything in particular?

I also have been working closely with St. Michael for years for protection. I never thought of asking him for help with removing this person from my home. Any particular prayer to help with this.

I tried hot foot but that did not work. This guy smells everything. I put some in his shoes and he smelled it and asked me why I was doing my magic crap against him and threw the shoes out.

If he smells anything unusual, he takes out the Clorox wipes and starts screaming about my "spiritual stuff". I'm confined to my room now with my spirituality. I pray, meditate and do my work all in my bedroom. This is my house. So annoying. Either way, the more odorless the better.

I just want him to leave, peacefully without any harm coming to me, my family, my animals or my property.

Here is one spooky tidbit. Twice in the past 5 years. I was walking thru the house cleansing with incense and holy water and saw him walk thru another part of the house. Didn't think anything of it at the time. Come to find out, he was never in the house....

Another time I put some Guinea pepper and hot foot powder under his mattress. Hoping this would help get him out. That night I heard someone or something running from his bedroom and down the hallway with very heavy heavy steps. I jumped up and ran to see what the heck that was. There was no one there.

I even thought about doing a love spell so he falls in love with some random woman and moves out.

I'm 48 years old. I'm a fiery Scorpio. I'm too old for this crap.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Cynthia ,

I would order the LM fiery wall spell kit to keep you physically safe from this person. The kit has you call on 7 protectors along with St. Michael. You can pray St Micheals holy prayer, pray a sincere prayer etc. I know you wish him to just leave no harm to him, but if he is physically harming and emotionally harming you, I would pray he goes no matter the method. There are many supports that exist and I would seek them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Cynthia

Unread post by Cynthia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 am

Catherine and Jaydee,
I will be purchasing the spell kit. Important questions.
Can I do this outside my home? Like at a friend or family members house? Will the work have the same effect?
Please let me know.
Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:17 am

Hi Cynthia,

If you are doing the Fiery Wall of Protection spell for yourself, I would do it in your home. That way, you can anoint your home with the oil (windows, doors, etc.) to protect it from this man.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Cynthia,,

Miss Athena is correct that it is good to dress the home with the oil and burn the incense in the home if and when you can. But if it will cause you more distress or hurt I would do it at a friends house and then go home and clean the house as described in the work, and also dress the doors and windows.

Cynthia

Unread post by Cynthia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Thank you Ms. Athena and Jaydee
I have purchased the kit along with some extra items.
I will probably also request a candle to be lit and placed on the altar at Lucky mojo as well for the extra help.
I dont want to live like this anymore. I cant. I dont deserve it.
Thank you for the advice.
Cynthia

manman
Newly Registered

Unread post by manman » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:47 am

Hello the American friends,

Sorry if I make mistakes (I write from Europe).

I need help please.

I live with a man whose relationship is not good for me. He lives at home, when we argue, he says he'll leave, he's been saying that for years and today I'm really determined to see him go.

Recently the relationship is better but, without going into details, once it's ok, once it's not ok. And I know that's fine until the next time there's a new fight and it's endless.

Knowing this (that the relationship has become better recently), I would like to know how to make him leave my home (he works so he still has enough to justify his income).

I would like him to leave but with a house he has already found and that the days before his departure and the day of departure, that all this is done in peace.

Thank you for reading me.

A girl who is about to make her first rootwork.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:16 pm

Hi manman,

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to see you here.

If you want him to leave peacefully, then work with Separation products. This will help to end your relationship without drama or fighting. You can find the products here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

If you want to attract a new home to him, then read this thread on spells for real estate:
spells-to-find-rental-property-apartmen ... 19832.html

If you work with saints, you can petition Our Lady of Loreto for help with this as she aids those in finding a new home.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-our-l ... oreto.html

I hope this helps. Good luck with your first spell!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:23 pm

manman ,

Welcome to the forum, we have sisters and brethren who are across the world including Europe. Many spells exist to end a relationship and cause it to end. I am a little confused and it may be on language transfer, does he have another house to move to, or do you wish to help him find a house and move from you?

Hotfoot products can be used to send him packing: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Separation products great to cause and end without a fight which is good if the lover is abusive: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

I would suggest this kit to protect you from him and those physical, emotional and spiritual allies to support you with this ending: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

St. Micheal is a powerful protector: http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

You would also want to cleanse the house of his nasty energy, you can use chinese floor wash: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Or ammonia: http://www.luckymojo.com/buffalo-ammonia.html

St Martha is known for protecting women and being a strong advocate for women as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-martha.html
St Martha on the forum: saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questio ... t5462.html
She is strong against abusive men.

manman
Newly Registered

Unread post by manman » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:08 am

Hello Miss Athena and JayDee :>

Thanks for your replies.

He’s living in my home, he doesn’t have a home yet. I can’t burn incense and candle in the home because he has a good smell of wolf lol and he is a little bit familiar with magic. I think to make a mojo. For that, what would you recommend to me, powder or oil or floor wash ? For the moment, before reading your next message, I think take Hot Foot, Separation, Fiery Wall and Loreto.

Saint Martha instead of Saint Michael. It « talks » to me better.

I wish to help him find a house and move from me and I want to separate too of him.

Kiss to you both.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:34 am

manman ,

Any condition candle sold by LM or Saint candle can be placed on the church alter at a fee, they will send you an email report of how the candle burned when it is done. This is a wonderful option for people who cant burn candles at home, or want to back up their work by having the church set the candles: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... -mojo.html

Here is the forum topic on candle services if you want to lean more about it: misc-how-to-order-candle-services-quest ... t5135.html

A mojo for protection on you is a great idea and highly recommended. It is common practice in hoodoo to cleanse yourself regularly such as a spiritual bath, wash the floors to remove negativity, and to pear protection such as the mojo and the oil on your body: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

You can sprinkle hotfoot in his shoes to make him move, collect his foot print, mix it with hotfoot powder and sprinkle it at a crossroad, or sprinkle it into running water to send him away.

You can have the church burn a separation candle to break you up and an attraction candle to draw him to a new home outside of yours. Use the link above to order candles for that type of work.

Hope this helps!

Cynthia

Unread post by Cynthia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:05 pm

I purchased the LM spell kit. I will use it on an appropriate waning phase day during the end of this month. I also got the LM hot foot candle, fiery wall of protection candle, St Michael candle, I had 2 candles lit on the altar for me and submitted prayer requests with the Crystal League to assist me. I can only hear my spiritual guides between 5a-6a or when I'm falling asleep and they've been pretty chatty lately but I'm having trouble making sense of what they are trying to relay to me since I can only hear words here and there. Nothing is seeming to phase this person. I received an email from the Missionary church after my candle lighting and they said there was minor obstacles and he was resisting. What else can I do? He has to go. I need peace.

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:31 pm

Hi Cynthia,

Well you have the right ingredients and have started the work with candle vigils, so I would suggest at this time that you get a reading. It will help you better understand why he's not budging.

You can find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

They can also advise you on a specific course of action pending the results of their divination.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”